I Accept

Story Info
Ryan proposes a new way for his girlfriend Lyla to relax.
2.7k words
4.53
42.4k
52
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pendulum1
Pendulum1
16 Followers

"Hey Lyla," Kevin said as his beautiful girlfriend entered their apartment. She tossed her keys into the bowl by the door and flopped down on the couch next to him.

"Long day?" he asked. She groaned affirmatively.

"Sasha is going to owe me big time for all this," she said. Sasha was a shared friend. In fact, she had been the one to introduce the two a couple of months back. She worked as a waitress at the same restaurant Lyla did, but she was on some short-notice vacation, and had asked Sasha to cover her shifts.

"Yeah, but at least you're free tomorrow, right?" he asked. She sighed in relief.

"Probably going to be spending all of it sleeping, but yeah," she said. She noticed a slight disappointed look in Kevin's eyes. They had moved in together a few weeks ago and although their schedules kept both of them busy, they were still keeping up an active sex life. She knew that he'd been hoping that since they both had the day off, they'd get to celebrate.

"Babe, you know this has been exhausting for me," she said. She leaned in and whispered sexily into Kevin's ear, "I promise, after Sasha gets back, you can fuck me so hard that I don't walk straight for days."

"You're making it worse," Kevin complained pointing down to between his legs, where his cock was quickly hardening at the thought.

"Then I guess when Sasha gets back, you make me pay for it," she teased. She rose from the couch and turned toward the bathroom. He chuckled. He knew her style: tease and see how he'd respond. He knew she'd enjoy being made pay just as much as he'd enjoy making her.

"Or..." Kevin said, grabbing her by the wrist and pulling her back down.

"Kevin," she complained, "I'm serious."

"I know," he said, "just wait." He reached into a side drawer and pulled out a string necklace with a shining purple heart in the center.

"Now, I don't know if this would work on you, but if you want... I could hypnotize you. All the relaxation you need, and I can have a bit of fun," he said.

"Hypnosis?" she asked, "so you'd force me to do your bidding?" she was still obviously teasing him, but a hint of scepticism had crept into her voice.

"Not at all," he said, "yeah, you'd be putting your subconscious into my hands, but at the end of the day you have to accept hypnosis for it to be effective." She still looked unconvinced.

"I'm not even sure you'd be susceptible, but you are you'd be able to literally feel as energized as if you'd slept for an hour, instantly." She shook her head and rose to go to the bathroom.

"Would it help to know that Sasha used to do this with me all the time?" he asked. Lyla knew Sasha's history with Kevin. They'd gone on a few dates, some of which had ended in sex, but after they both admitted they weren't each other's type they eventually became friends with benefits for a while until she'd met another guy and broke it off. She'd basically apologized by introducing him to Lyla, and even after she and the guy had broken up, they'd both agreed to keep things as they were since Kevin was with Lyla. Kevin knew that Lyla trusted Sasha, both her character and her judgement. Lyla nodded and sat back down.

"Let's try it," she said. Kevin nodded and got up from the couch. He lowered the lights and shut off the TV, then sat down on the coffee table in front of his girlfriend. He rose the necklace so that the heart was in front of her eyes. It shined, even in the low light.

"Alright Lyla, watch the necklace," Kevin said, "see how it gleams in the light. I don't want you to think about work, or about your schedule, or even about me. Focus everything on where the next sparkle will be."

Lyla nodded and tried to follow Kevin's directions. She watched the necklace.

"If you can't get thoughts out of your head, just fill them with the pattern. Back," Kevin said. He started swinging the necklace.

"And forth." the necklace swung back the other way. It continued to sparkle, and the longer Lyla watched the less she could remember what she had been thinking about. She felt herself murmuring along with Kevin.

"Back, forth. Back, forth."

"You're doing great, Lyla. Now, the world is fading away. The couch you're sitting on doesn't matter, I don't matter. What matters, is the necklace, and my voice."

She nodded.

"Back, forth," she murmured.

Kevin was stunned. He was going through the steps, watching her body and eyes for the cues, but he'd never seen somebody go this deep this fast. Hell, it had taken Sasha a month before she'd even drop into trance. If this was any indication, he might be able to get Lyla there in her first session.

"Now, Lyla. I'm going to drop you into a trance, and you will be obedient," Kevin commanded, "the necklace will stay in your mind, sparkling, until I tell you otherwise."

Lyla nodded again, a slight moan escaping her lips.

"Aah... back... forth..."

"But I meant what I said. Any command I give you, you will answer 'I Accept' and do it, or 'I Refuse'. Any question I asked, you will answer truthfully, or answer 'I Refuse'. Any suggestion I give you for after you wake up, you will answer 'I Accept' and that suggestion will take effect, or 'I Refuse' and it won't. Do you accept?"

This was the final test. If she responded correctly, then her mind was completely vacant, and he was speaking to her subconscious.

"I... aah... I accept," she muttered. Kevin could see what little focus was left in her eyes fading.

"Drop," Kevin commanded. Lyla's head nodded forward.

"Open your eyes, Lyla," Kevin said.

"I accept," she said. Her head rose and eyes opened. They were vacant.

"Lyla, have you ever been hypnotized before?" Kevin asked.

"No," she responded. He nodded in thought.

"You're extremely susceptible to hypnosis. I've never dropped somebody into trance this fast. Does this upset you?"

"No," she responded, "I trust you."

Kevin smiled.

"How does it make you feel?" he asked.

"It... I refuse," Lyla responded. Kevin frowned.

"Why don't you want to tell me?" he asked.

"It's... embarrassing," she said.

"Lyla, I'm not going to judge you for how you feel about hypnosis," he said. She looked at him for a second, then nodded.

"I accept."

"How does it make you feel?" he asked again.

"It turns me on... feeling so helpless,"

"Oh, really?" he asked. He chuckled. It seemed that her submissive streak was coming out to play. And if it was out, then he would be happy to take advantage of it. He looked at his girlfriend, slumped on the couch. She was still in her uniform, a light blue button-down shirt and black skirt. Her curly red hair contrasted with the shirt nicely. He felt his own sort of thrill, being able to control her. He hadn't planned on her going this far under on the first try, but he was going to see what he could do with it.

"Unbutton your shirt," he commanded.

"I accept."

Lyla reached to her shirt and unbuttoned it, revealing the white undershirt underneath.

"Show me your tits."

"I accept."

Lyla reached down and grabbed the bottom of her shirt. She pulled up, hands catching her bra along the way, and both went up and over her chest, revealing her c-cup breasts. He smiled. It seemed his girlfriend's mind was open to being toyed with under hypnosis.

"Any time you obey an order, both in and out of trance, you will feel a rush of pleasure."

"I... I accept."

"Take off your panties"

"I accept."

She reached under her skirt and pulled off the white cotton panties, tossing them to the side. She shuddered and let out a slight moan as she did so. Kevin could smell the musky odor filling the air. She was getting pretty turned on.

"Alright, spread your legs and pull up that skirt. Let me see your pussy."

"I... aah... accept."

There were few things sexier in Kevin's eyes than a mindless, hypnotized girl showing off her body as he commanded, and when that girl was as beautiful as Lyla, showing off her smooth-shaven pussy, it took all his self control not to just pull out his dick and fuck her senseless. Kevin couldn't help but pull out his phone.

"Will you be upset if I take pictures? I promise they're just for me and you," he said.

"Just for us," she said. He smiled and took a few pictures. He instructed her to pose a few times, sticking out her tongue, spreading her pussy lips with her fingers, squeezing her tit, all the while enjoying watching as each time she obeyed got her hornier and hornier. After a while, he figured he should get to what he had hypnotized her for the first place.

"Whenever I snap my fingers and say recharge, you'll feel energized, like you just got a week's worth of sleep."

"I refuse," she said. Kevin was puzzled, then realized his error. He repeated the suggestion.

"But you'll still be able to sleep at the end of the day, and you'll be able to tell when the energy is hypnotic and when it's real, so you'll be able to keep your body healthy."

"I accept."

He nodded. Now for his "thank-you gift". He pointed to the ground in front of him.

"On your knees."

"I accept."

"Suck my cock. I want you to make me cum."

"I accept."

Lyla's experienced lips wrapped around his cock and expertly began sucking. He gasped in pleasure. Between her arousal and her tranced state, she was sucking faster than usual. Desperate to obey his command and make him cum.

"Stop sucking," he commanded, after getting his fill. He was close to the edge. He pushed her off him and she fell back onto the couch. Her body shifted to show off her tits and pussy as she saw his hand reach down to start playing with his own cock. She may have been commanded to stop sucking, but she still had to get him off.

"I accept" she moaned. A hand reached down to dip between her legs and start toying with her clit.

"You can speak," Kevin said.

"P-please cum for me. I need you to cum," Lyla begged. She was quaking in pleasure. Kevin smiled. Normally, Lyla had a bit of a sore spot when it came to cum. As wonderful as she was, she didn't like getting cum on her face or tits, and she wouldn't swallow. Didn't leave him a lot of options. Unless...

"Listen closely. You love the taste of my cum. Swallowing it feels amazing. The feeling of my cum on your skin drives you wild."

"I... I refuse."

He frowned. He could stop here, but he may have found a bit of an argument to exploit. She'd thank him for it afterward.

"You want me to cum, don't you?"

She nodded ecstatically.

"I can't cum without it going somewhere. Might as well make it feel good," he said.

"I accept," she moaned. Kevin nodded and finished himself. One rope of cum landed on her tits, and another on her face, some going into her open mouth. He smiled at his girlfriend, who seemed to surge with pleasure as the cum hit her. He smiled and woke her from her trance. She looked down at herself and gasped.

"How do you feel?" he asked.

"Fucking horny," she said. She leaned back, spreading her legs.

"I'll take that as an invitation," Kevin said, lining his cock, already growing hard again, up with Lyla's slit. He slid it in and she moaned in pleasure. Kevin pumped in and out, reaching up to toy with one of her nipples. She almost seemed to go into a different sort of trance, her eyes rolling into the back of her head as she gasped and began shuddering in orgasm. He pulled out and grabbed her, yanking her forward and grabbing the back of her head as he shoved his cock into her mouth and came. She moaned as she tasted it and, for the first time since Kevin had known her, swallowed. As Kevin let go of her head, she collapsed backwards onto the couch. The two panted as they regained their energy.

"Wow," Lyla panted.

"You're a good subject," Kevin said. Lyla got up.

"Yeah, I know... don't know how I know... but I know."

"I told you, while you were tranced."

Lyla looked down at the cum on her tits, wiping a bit from her face into her mouth.

"I'm... guessing you're also responsible for my being okay with this?" she asked.

"I may have made a suggestion or two while you were under," Kevin admitted. She nodded.

"I don't mind..." Kevin smiled.

"I have some other ideas, just for special occasions. Ways we can hypnotize you to... spruce things up."

"We'll talk after I shower," Lyla said. Kevin nodded.

"Oh! By the way," Kevin said, snapping his fingers, "recharge." She zoned out for a split second, then came back into focus.

"Woah," she said, "I know it isn't real, but... I feel like I could run a mile!"

"I can throw in some more favors like that if you want," Kevin said.

"We may just have a deal," Lyla said.

"Alright, go take a shower, and then come talk to me," Kevin said. For some reason Lyla couldn't fathom, he smirked. Lyla nodded and turned toward the bathroom, gasping as she suddenly felt a small tingling sensation like somebody had just lightly played with her clit.

Lyla stripped out of her clothes and got into the shower. She cleaned herself off, almost feeling sad as she washed the remains of the cum that had been on her skin since she woke up from trance. This feeling was new to her. She'd focused on school throughout her high school and college career, and the few boyfriends she'd had had been just as inexperienced. So, most of her sex up until this relationship had been basic stuff: missionary, occasionally doggy style. She'd dated one more experienced guy for about a month, who had taught her how to suck dick, but she'd broken up with him when she found out that she wasn't the only girl he was teaching at the time.

She knew that Kevin had had a completely different experience, especially since she'd been introduced to him by his former friend-with-benefits. He had been really patient with her when they first started dating, one of the things she had found so endearing about him. He knew what he was doing, and had been with girls who did as well, but was quite comfortable to take his time and learn what made her tick. When she'd admitted that cum on her skin felt weird, and that she didn't like the taste of cum that much and couldn't stand swallowing, he didn't push the issue. He accepted that he'd have to adapt. It's why she'd trusted him to hypnotize her in the first place.

Now, thoughts filled her head. He could fill her mind with commands, some of which she could do without even telling her. For all she knew, with enough time, he could turn her into a perfect sextoy without her even noticing any changes. She wasn't worried, though. It excited her. She toyed with one of her nipples and bit her lip. Kevin had come to the conclusion that she had a "submissive streak" in the bedroom, and he'd found ways to bring it out, but this was something completely different. She found herself fantasizing about him bursting through the door with that gem and swinging it in front of her eyes, forcing her to look until she slipped back under, then conditioning her to be a slutty bimbo for him until he said otherwise. Based on what she told him, that wasn't even possible, but maybe with enough changes to her mind... She was already addicted to the idea of being tranced, and couldn't wait to be put under again.

Pendulum1
Pendulum1
16 Followers