I Accidentally Call on Cheryl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,135 Followers

"Ooooo, that feels so good," she murmured. "It doesn't hurt at all."

"Good. It should always be strictly pleasure. Sex should never hurt."

The next few strokes were definitely pleasure for me as I eased my cock deeper and deeper into Cheryl's tight, wet pussy, and she told me how great it felt to her. On the final thrust, when I drove the last inch into her, she spread her thighs and hooked her ankles around my legs and raised her arms in an invitation. It was an offer I could not refuse, and I slid my hands forward, under her raised arms until I was supporting the weight of my upper body on my elbows and forearms.

I stayed in that position for a few more seconds, looking down at Cheryl's pretty face, with my cock buried deeply in her pussy, letting pleasure throb through both of our bodies. Slowly, I drew my shaft out, until I could feel that just the head was still inside. I plunged it equally slowly back into her and, as my cock started to surge into her, I leaned forward to kiss her, thrusting my tongue into Cheryl's mouth at the same time. She lay quietly under me, not moving or responding, until our pubic hair was mingling again.

I raised my mouth from her, and she murmured happily: "Oooo, George, that was so good!"

"We can make it even better."

"No way! I don't believe it. How can we do that?"

"Hold onto my upper arms with your hands." After she was doing so, I continued. "You already have your legs around mine. When you feel my cock going deeper into your pussy, pull against my arms, like rowing a boat, and pull yourself forward with your legs to meet me."

Once again, I slowly drew my cock out, paused, and started to drive it back into her. Cheryl followed my directions, using her arms and legs to pull herself toward me until our bodies came together with a delightful "smack," accompanied by an even happier murmur from her and another from me.

"Ohhh, that was even better," she whispered.

I smiled at her delight in what we were doing, but didn't say anything. Once again, I drew my cock back and plunged it forward, to be met by Cheryl's body, and the pleasant, wet sound of our bodies formed a trio with the happy sounds our mouths were making.

We continued in that way for a long time, slowly fucking and enjoying ourselves immensely. I could tell Cheryl's pleasure was mounting, by her blissful cooing, which was turning to happy moans, and by the way her body was rocking from side to side as she thrust back to meet me. My climax was also approaching, and I could feel it slowly building up inside me, like a geyser that would soon erupt. Until then, I had been driving my cock straight in and out of Cheryl's pussy, with little contact with her clit. It was time to change that, so I moved my body up higher on hers and started plunging it into her from the different angle.

"Uh! Uh! Uh!" she whimpered. "My god, that's even better! I'm almost ready to cum!"

"Me too!" I said, and started plowing my cock into her even faster.

Cheryl matched my increased pace and, as she fucked up and back to meet me, her legs started waving wildly back and forth and thumping against my sides and hips. "Oh my god!" she cried joyfully as she started cumming again.

Once more, her soft thighs pounded against me as Cheryl's lovely body moved back and forth and from side to side under mine. Her head, eyes closed and mouth parted in a smile of bliss, tossed wildly on her pillow. My body was raised high enough above hers to give her full freedom of movement while she was cumming, but I could still feel her rigid nipples digging into my chest with every movement she made.

Once again, Cheryl told me of her joy, vocally as well as every other way, until she cried out ecstatically but incoherently as she climaxed. Her back arched under me; her legs squeezed mine and her fingernails dug into my shoulders as she rammed her pussy against me for an ultimate time. After her orgasm, she totally relaxed on the bed, like a beautiful pink and blonde and creamy white puddle.

I didn't stop, but continued driving my cock even faster into her pussy, until I felt my climax welling up inside my groin. It erupted, shooting my cum into my condom, but I still didn't stop. Over and over, I rammed my cock into Cheryl until I ejaculated twice more, followed by relaxing on top of her. We lay there, both of us resting and breathing hard until my cock softened enough to slip from the young beauty's dripping pussy. I rolled off her and lay on my side, and she turned to face me, a smile of absolute bliss on her face.

"That was fabulous, George," Cheryl sighed as we lay side by side on her bed, still resting from the great climaxes we had just shared. "I can sure see what Mom was so happy about that day I heard her with you. Will it always be as good for me as it was today?"

"It should be. At least, close to it most of the time. If some guy doesn't want to eat your pussy, even though he knows you really want him to, he's either too stupid to know what's good or too selfish to want to give you pleasure. More likely, he's both stupid and selfish. Whatever the reason, dump him, because you're sweet enough and pretty enough to have just about any guy you want. Even so, it might be a good idea to take up with somebody who is kind of geeky, as long as he's not too bad. He'll be so happy to have you for a girlfriend, he'll do anything you want, and love doing it."

I didn't know if Cheryl would follow my suggestion or not. We rested for a while longer from our great sexual escapade, until I got dressed and kissed her goodbye and went home. I didn't see her any more until her mother prevailed on me to accompany her to a high school event, and she was there, apparently with her latest boyfriend.

The guy looked to be a little younger than she, and tall, kind of gawky looking, with long, black hair, big glasses and a few pimples on his face. He didn't seem very handsome but, judging from the adoring way he looked at her and held her arm, she must have taken my advice and found a guy who would treat her the way she deserved to be treated. I smiled at her and at him to quietly wish them luck.

Thank you for reading this story. I hope you had as much fun as Cheryl and I did, and as she is probably having with her new boyfriend. I like writing stories on Literotica, but I like it a lot more when I know that people are reading and enjoying them, and I appreciate it when readers take the time to express their opinions by voting. Like most authors on Literotica, I practically live for feedback from readers, either email to me or public comments. Such feedback, whether praise or criticism, helps me to write more and better stories, and I respond to it whenever I can.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,135 Followers
12