I Admit I Was Speeding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Look at that little cock, no wonder you're a cock-sucker. What with a pathetic little dick like that, the only thing you're good for is sucking cock.' Bob said. He reached between my legs and fondled my little dick between his huge, callused fingers. 'I've fucked bitches with bigger clits than this. You should have a sex change, have them cut you a real cunt instead of this pathetic thing. You'd like that wouldn't you?' Bob said pressing his huge cock head up against my little asshole. 'You'd like to have a tight pussy and a pair of tits, like a real fuck bitch, wouldn't you?' I nodded, and let out a moan as he eased his huge cock into my ass. Jack grabbed my bangs and pulled my head up so I was staring at his cock. He poked the large mushroom head of it into my mouth, between my open inviting pouting lips.

'What a little faggot. He even wants tits and a pussy.' Jack said 'But I'm afraid for now, you're going to have to settle for lots of hot cock instead.' They were fucking me from both ends now, holding me in their strong masculine hands. Jack had one hand on my chin and the other on top of my head and was guiding my mouth over the whole nine inches of his cock, pushing himself down my throat despite my gagging. I wasn't giving him a blow-job, he was fucking my face. Bob had his fingers curled under my hipbones and his thumbs digging into the cheeks of my ass. At one point he lifted me fully off the ground, so I was only balancing on my hands in order to get the best angle to shove his enormous length into my eager asshole. In and out they fucked me, jerking me between them. I have never felt so controlled, so submissive, or so turned on. I felt their fucking take on a rhythm, faster and faster they fucked, until they were banging into my throat and ass with abandon.

'Yes, you fucking cunt, take that cock, take that cock up your ass.' Bob said as he began to shoot hot loads of spunk up my horny hole. The sight of his buddy cumming up my sissy ass was too much for Jack to take, he lost control of himself, and pulled his cock out of my mouth. Holding me in place by the hair, he shot gobs and gobs of gooey white spunk against my lips and face, covering me like one of the fuck bitches in a blow-job movie I was so hard, so turned on it was unbelievable. At the peak of my horniness, they let me go so I was laying on the floor between them, my asshole stretched with cum oozing out of it like it was a pussy, my slutty lips covered with hot man spunk, my little cock hard and erect and begging to be relieved.

'Look at how dirty, the little bitch is, that's not right, we should at least clean her off after using her.' Bob said, and he shot a hot line of piss over my face and chest. I couldn't resist, I reached my hand between my legs and stroked my little cock as I felt the hot stream of piss wash down my chest and stomach and finally over my cock. When I felt the piss hit my open, aching ass-pussy, I could no longer hold back, and I came in huge jets, moaning and squirming like the horny little faggot slut I am.

'You are one hot fuck bitch.' Bob said.

'Yeah, I know. I wish we could take he with us, but at least we can make sure she has a good time getting home.' Jack was laughing and he took my strait clothes from the stall, tucked them under his arm and headed for the door.

'Have a good night sissy.' He said, I don't think you'll need these, seeing as how much you love to be a sissy for all the guys. Have a nice life.' With that, Jack and Bob walked out the restroom with all of my normal clothes leaving me the on the floor of the bathroom in a puddle of warm pee, cum oozing out of my ass, and wearing only a pair of women's thong panties and a piss soaked bustier. I ran the hundred yards from the bathroom to my car through the freezing cold December air, terrified that I would seen by someone I knew. I threw the car in gear and raced towards home. I had had an incredible evening. I don't think I was ever so turned on in my life or cum so hard, but now I was tired and I was ready to run home and shower, and clean out my asshole, and try and get back into my masculine mindset before my girlfriend returned the next evening. It was then that I saw the flashing lights in my rearview mirror.

'I admit I was speeding.' I said to the officer, when he pulled me over but he just smiled when he saw the outfit I was wearing and hair, soaking wet and reeking of pee. I wondered what would happen next. . .

Please vote on this story, and if possible take the time to write me with your thoughts. –Cute Little Thing

12