I Adore Crossdressers

Story Info
A young Crossdresser gets her taste of a Daddy.
1k words
4.19
32.1k
18

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/18/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ab9095
Ab9095
29 Followers

I adore crossdressers. Adore!!

Pretty little pantied asses up in the air. Shaved dicks and balls hanging down. Pretty little assholes. Fuck Yeah!!! I love seeing their hard dicks flopping when they are riding a cock. Fucking A, when they are hot they are HOT!!! They don't have to be perfect any more than any woman does. They are ALL good. But I do love it when they are cute!!! Sue me.

This story is mostly true. The only thing I've exaggerated is my dick size ;)

I've fucked a few and watched a billion vids :). And the truth is, as much as they want to be little sluts, most of them aren't. They don't move it, scream it, choke on it, demand it. They just don't quite get it. And the men fucking them are even worse! Damn you need to man up! Flip her upside down and pound her. Do it right!! MAKE HER BEG!!! Damn. They piss me off!

This is the story of one pretty little crossdresser I spent a week with when I was traveling on business. One that when I met her had all the right desires but no clue and when I left a week later she cried. I Loved That!! ;)

Day 1

I met her on craigslist, yeah give me shit but I was browsing and she was cute. I am a 50ish daddy and she was a 20ish cutie. Took a while to get her to agree to meet.

Day One - Part One

She met me in my room at the Hilton and wanted to dress in the bathroom. I wanted to take control immediately do I said no. I told her I want to see her get dressed. I want to see you pull on those stockings, those panties, that garter, I want to see it ALL! Her eyes got big and her breathing got heavy. Good start:)

She got dressed in front of me and her cock was already beginning to swell. Nice shaved cock. Big shaved balls. I guided her a bit. Pull those panties a little higher, make sure the garter straps outline your ass. Turn around and let me see that cute ass. Pull your panties to half mast. I want you to stroke that pretty cock. Spit on your hand. Stroke it. STOP. Now put that bulge back in your panties.

At this point she has on no wig, no makeup, no high heels. And she's already feeling like a little slut. God I love this!

She's dressed in black bustier with garters, nice patterned black thigh highs, white thong panties, 3 inch black pumps, some small bra inserts, and a little tight black dress and ready to do her makeup. I stopped her and grabbed her dress, bunched it up on the side and tied a knot. Now it showed all the way up to her panties on that side and in the back it showed her ass. I took her to the mirror and showed her. Now doesn't that look better? "Yes." How would you like to go out in public like that? I swear her knees damn near buckled and she moaned. But didn't answer. So I touched her chin and pulled it up so she was staring in my eyes. Answer daddy baby. "Yes." I thought so, pretty little slut showing her ass in public. Now go do your makeup. And shake your ass when you walk away. She did.

She came out of the bathroom. Auburn red hair. Bangs. I personally think every crossdresser should have bangs. Makeup was impeccable. I told her I wanted bright red lipstick when we were chatting. Eye shadow was a mix of blue and green.

Guys here's a hint - EVERY CROSSDRESSER IN THE WORLD wants to look at herself. It feeds their soul. I took her over to the floor mirror, all the time telling her how pretty she looks. Admire her from the front, definitely from the back. Told her imagine if you were outside, bend over just a bit. See how it shows your pretty panties? See how the white panties stand out? Are you my slut? She's already gone looking at herself. She looks at me and softly says "yes daddy - I'm your slut." Good. Get on your knees.

I asked her what do you do when you are at home and you get all dressed up in your outfits?

She said "I masturbate." No. Tell me exactly what you do. "I look at myself, I watch videos of big dicks, I imagine sucking those dicks, I fuck my mouth and ass with a dildo." I said you mean you fuck your pretty little sissy ass with a dildo right? "Yes Daddy." Say I fuck my pretty little sissy ass with a dildo.

"I fuck my pretty little sissy ass with a dildo." Better. Do you deep throat that dildo? "I try." I smile.

Ok - Here's what I want tonight. I want a show. I want you to show me what you do when you are alone. Show me what a pretty girl you are. I reached a finger down and tilted her chin up so we were staring at each other. You are a beautiful little sissy. I mean hot. Do you understand? "Yes." I want to fuck your mouth. I want you to watch in the mirror. But the only way you that tonight is if you impress me with your show.

Her eyes got big, her breathing even harder. I glanced down and damn her cock was hard. Pretty little cock.

I took off all my clothes. My dick was at half mast. I'm not bad - 8 inches, good girth. I walk up to her. My dick a few inches from her face. Just let her stare at it for a bit. Look up at me baby. She looks up. God she's cute. You ready? You ready for your slut training?? She honestly gulps, swallows, and nods her head. Can't even talk.

I LOVE THIS SHIT!!!!!!!!!

Ab9095
Ab9095
29 Followers