I Adore Crossdressers Pt. 04

Story Info
A sissy gets displayed in public and loves it.
2.5k words
4.53
15k
7

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/18/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ab9095
Ab9095
29 Followers

Day 3

When she left last night she was a very happy girl. I have her clean up. Redo her makeup. Get her pretty. And then she has to leave like that. She makes me promise she will see me tomorrow.

I actually have a hard time sleeping that night. She's running through my mind and I'm thinking about tomorrow.

I send her a text in the morning telling her to come early tonight and sending her to a speciality shop that has high-end silicone breast vests. To also get a butt plug with a red jeweled base called Chrome Hearts. And that she will be all in white tonight so she will need new shoes. I get back a text of all happy emojis.

I call the shop and set up the appointment and tell them I want them sized right for her. Not too big but that I did prefer a touch on the larger size. And big nipples. Also she will need a sheer white dress that shows those tits to maximum advantage. Very tight and very, very short. How can a call like that make my dick swell? But does it ever.

She arrives at 6:00. Oh. My. God. I think I'm in love. I can't figure out where to look first. She has the same long black wig which is perfect with the white. A sheer white, cut-out, backless dress that her magnificent tits are straining against. Her nipples are thrusting against the fabric. White garter with patterned white stockings. Clear 5 inch stiletto heels. A white lace choker that says "I'M HIS." Fuck me. Now her nails are white. She's added more jewelry. Makeup is gorgeous. And I think she had her eyes done professionally because they are smoky and stunning. She laughs and says "Your mouth is hanging open." And it is. Holy shit!! I have no idea what this cost me but it's worth every damn penny!! Two guys walk by and she whispers that they followed her to the elevator. I bet!!

I have her turn around and rather loudly say show me your pretty new panties. I know, I'm bad, I just can't help it. She lifts her dress and shows me her lace open-back bikini panties showcasing her perfect little ass. Those two guys are getting an eyeful.

I get her in the room. Put her in front of the mirror. That sheer dress makes her tits look real. They bounce and move almost perfect. Tell me how you felt coming here. She gushes "I felt like a slut. Every man stared at me. At my tits. Some women looked at me like I was a whore. One of the men in the elevator said "He's lucky" and pointed to my lace choker and stared at my tits. In my best girl voice I said "He will be tonight." She's still looking in the mirror. I turn her around. She's showing a bulge because I put her back in her cock cage last night and I kept the key.

Did you bring the toy I said to get? "Yes." Why isn't it in?? "Ohhhh Ummm I didn't know you wanted me to do that!" Well let's put it in. "Right now??" Right now. She gets the plug and lube. Gets on the bed ass up. I start and I'm gentle because she's sore. It's been a tough couple of nights for her. As I get about half way in she's moaning "It's big Owwww." I pull out, more lube, in again a little farther. "Owwww Owwww Owww." Again. Working it around. A little deeper and it breaches and quickly goes all the way in. "Fuck Oh Fuck Oh god oh god oh god!!" God I love those sounds. My dick is already getting hard.

I tell her to get up and go to the mirror. She fixes her dress but she's moving a little funny as she walks. I have her look at her back view. Since she has on backless panties you can easily make out the red jewel of the butt plug through her sheer white dress. NOW we are going to walk outside where EVERYONE can see my pretty little slut. Her eyes get big, she gasps a little and looks at me. You want that don't you? "Yes. Yes. You will stay with me the whole time though right??" Yes baby. That's a lie :)

I take her back through the lobby then outside to my car. She got in and sat down. "Ohhhh ohhhhhhhhh." I smiled. I love butt plugs. We went to a part of the city that was popular with the younger crowd. I didn't want to freak out any soccer moms or kids.

I had her come early so it's still light outside. We start walking, I've got my hand on her ass. She tells me she loves her tits. "I can feel them moving and bouncing and it makes me feel so feminine!" She's already getting looks. A lot of looks. One girl checks her out, looks down at her bulge, smiles, looks her over again and says "Niiiiiice." A couple of guys follow for a while. She notices, stops and we window shop, and she bends over a little. Damn she's getting good at this. We go on a side street and I slip her dress up and look to make sure her ass is showing. Yep. She moans. A guy and girl notice and follow. I've got my hand on her ass and I whisper they can completely see your butt plug. I hear the girl say "Oh shit" and the guys says "Daaaaamn." She hears them, turns and winks. They pass us and fully check her out. I pull her dress back down and head to a bar.

We get to the bar and I get seats where a few guys will have a good view of her. Get some wine. I have her spread her legs a little and make sure her panties are covering her cock and balls. Then leave her like that while my hand travels up close to her panties. A guy notices. I tell her just a little wider. She gulps her wine. I order more. I know this guy can see her panties. She knows it too. I tell her a little more. He has a perfect view now. Full on. I wonder if he's figured it out yet. I don't think he has. It should be obvious, she has on a cock cage. But a lot of men just see what they expect to see.

We sit for a while, get more wine, I whisper I'm going to sit at the bar and she has to stay on display while I'm gone. She hisses "NO!" Yes. If they come talk to you just be sweet and sexy. I'll be close. I look at her, tell her ON DISPLAY. And leave.

I go to the bar where we can make eye contact. She stares and then slowly spreads her legs. You can see her tits and nipples through the dress. There are several guys checking her out. Goddamn she's hot. I motion WIDER. She actually looks a little pissed off. I give her a big smile. She must have decided fuck it because she spread her legs very wide and gives me a big fuck you smile.

Daaaaaamn!! I gulp my beer and order another. A guy makes a move, I see her chat for a second and he sits down. She brings her legs together, leans over and whispers in his ear. His eyes get big and they chat a little a bit more before comes back to the bar. She smiles at me and then she spreads them again. I mean she "Fuck Me" spread them!! One heel up on the booth seat!! And downed her wine. THAT gets some attention. We're going to get thrown the hell out! And I love her for it!!'

I get up, join her, pay, and we leave. She's excited and babbling. "Oh my god that was so fucking hot. They were all staring. They ALL wanted to fuck me. God when I spread my legs wide and looked at them it was like I was a slut on display. The guy who walked over already had a hardon!! On my god!!" What did you say to him? "That I actually had a pretty little cock in my panties but if he wanted and my boyfriend agreed, I would deep throat his cock until I gagged. He looked at me, up and down, and said that's not my thing but I am truly fucking tempted."

We are in the car and while she's talking she's pulled down her panties and is stroking her cock. She's that turned on!! She says "I have to suck your dick. Now." I start to unzip and she says "NO - where people can SEE ME!!" She's gone. I get out of the car and take her right there in the parking lot between 2 cars. It's still daylight and I'm trying to make sure we don't get seen by families or cops but damn she's on my dick hard!! She's going further down with every stroke.

I see a guy walking towards us, one of the guys from the bar. Not the one that talked to her but definitely one of the guys that had a good view. I tell her. She just goes harder. But she's looking to try and see him. And she got a lot louder. Bad girl. Slurping, moaning, groaning. He walks by us and stops and stares. She's looking at him. He starts to leave and I say quietly she really likes to be watched. Man he stopped in his tracks. I look down at her. I tell her to look at him while she sucks me. And she opens her mouth really wide, stares at him, and takes my dick down her throat.

She's faster than before but is still gagging, breathing, back on it. Spit starting to drool. Gagging. Back on it. The guy is rubbing his dick through his pants. He looks at me and says "Is she a sissy? Good man! He was paying attention. I stop her and tell her to pull up her dress and drop her panties. She immediately complies and spreads her legs further. He said "Fuck man that's hot." I look down and say tell him what you are. "I am daddy's sissy slut. I obey his every command because that is shat sissys are born to do." VERY GOOD, now suck my dick. He asks if he can join. I hear her groan! I tell him no, she has not earned that privilege yet but he can stroke it if he wants to. His dick's out in seconds. He's young with a young man's dick. Hard as a rock and pointing damn near straight up. I tell him to move closer where she can see it. She's staring at his cock while sucking mine. She gets all the way down "ugghgggg umppppppp." I reach down and hold her on it. Cheeks puff out. Spit spills. She backs off and I say fuck that, back on it NOW. And she's on it. She works it hard. She's performing!!

I look at the guy, so what do you think? "Fuck man that's insane!! I've only seen that in videos!!" And he's stroking his dick hard. I want you to talk to her, tell her what you are thinking, ok? "Fuck yes!!" And move closer, I want your dick inches from her face. I didn't have ask twice. We keep going. Deeper. All the way in her throat. He's getting into it. "Fuck you can suck a dick, fucking do it, fuck you took it all!! You are SO damn HOT. Take that dick. Take that dick. Take that dick!! Fucking little sissy." I pump her mouth for another 5 minutes or so while he continues talking and stroking his dick. Then I grab her head and hold it still and face fuck her hard. She takes it for 60 seconds. That's a long, long time. She pulls off and I look down, spit on her face, drooling from her chin, eyes watering, makeup's a mess. I stop and turn her face so the guy can see it. THAT is what a sissy slut looks like.

I look down at her, tell her to stroke my dick and to tell our friend what a little slut she is. Tell him what you have done the last few days. She starts stroking, looks up at me and I say no, look HIM in the eyes. She looks at him, strokes my cock and says "I'm daddy's little slut. I love taking his cock all the way down my throat. I display myself in public for him. I suck his dick in public. He has fucked me where people can watch. He makes me wear a cock cage and a butt plug. And I love all of it." She's stroking me, stops and spits on it, starts again. "I have taken a 9 inch dildo in my ass for him and I loved it. I've walked in public with his cum on my face. And I loved it." Saying this out loud to a stranger got to her.

She's flush. And he's really getting into it. I touch her chin and have her look at me. For being SUCH a good little slut I will let him cum on your face. Do you want that? "Oh god yes daddy!!" That did it for both of them. She has one hand grabbing my balls and the other stroking my dick hard. She's looking back and forth from one dick to the other. I know she wants both dicks. BAD! But not tonight. He cums first and I turn her face towards him. He unloads on her face, eyes, hair. Young guy. Lots of cum. That did it for me. I turn her face back to me. Grab my dick and in 10 seconds I'm adding to his cum.

We were both standing the entire time and both of us are weak kneed. We rest for a minute. She's still on her knees. She's got cum all over her eyes too so I wipe them off so she can see. She opens her eyes. Cum still everywhere. She's a beautiful mess. I tell her to thank the man. She looks at him and says "Thank you sir." He looks at me and says any time! Dear god! I'll be back here tomorrow night!!" And leaves.

I look down at my baby. You are mess baby. A slutty slutty mess. Covered in cum. Then I smile and tell her to go in the bar and get me a coke :) She looks up at me, truly fucking stunned. She looks panicked but gets up without a word. I take her chin in my hand. Wipe cum off her lips with the other. And gently kiss her. A sweet kiss. Then say I'm just kidding baby ...this time.

Ab9095
Ab9095
29 Followers