I Am 69

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Day of the Wedding...

I was woken at 6am to be bathed in rose water; I was washed by two women in a marble bathtub that was a little bigger than the size of a hot tub. They left no patch of skin unwashed, my hair also washed with rose water and left to dry naturally. The two women thoroughly dried me off before they applied sweet scent to my body. They then took me to Tahirah; she would dress me today, my mother-in-law.

"Good morning Claire, how are we?" she asked gently as she stroked my head.

Tahirah was in her mid-70's, a mother of eight sons and six daughters, most of which were married to or were other rulers across the middle east, her oldest son was the Sultan. She was very small in stature with long wavy grey hair down to her backside; the years had been good to her unlike her late husband. He used to beat her for giving birth to female heirs. For what she lacked in height she made up for in wisdom and kindness. She was everything you could ask for in a mother.

"I'm well, Tahirah. How are you?" I smiled putting on a brave front.

"You are nervous child; it is only to be expected. Do not worry, he will treat you well." she hugged me and took me over to a chair and sat me down.

Tahirah started to pin my long red hair up in preparation for the ceremony, I watched her lovingly pin it up so carefully for me. She then went on to my makeup, black Egyptian cat eye makeup, a little lip tint and I was done.

"Thank you Tahirah! You mean the world to me; I promise I will always take care of Alaa; and you. I swear." I said as I stood up to hug her tightly.

"...Oh child...I was not expecting you to say that." she cried happily.

She continued to help me to dress, she fixed my red and gold sari into the correct positions and the Sultan had entrusted his mother with my jewellery.

"Come child." she waved.

I followed her intrigued.

"This is for you my child, this is my gift to you." she handed me a small tattered black box.

I looked at her and smiled as I opened the box to reveal a gold diamond encrusted hair ornament. My mouth dropped open; I was stunned and unable to speak.

"Do you not like it, my child?" she paused with a saddened look on her face.

"I...I LOVE it. It is so beautiful...I don't know what to say..." I hugged her.

"That's all you had to say...it was given to me on my wedding day by my husband's mother" Tahirah told me as she hugged me back.

"This is from your Husband." she handed me a big red velvet box.

"Eeeee....I'm excited." I squealed.

I took the box and placed it on the bed as I knelt on the floor to open it while Tahirah stood behind me watching on; I opened the box to reveal a ruby encrusted necklace with matching earrings and bracelets.

"OH...MY...GOD!! Tahirah look..." I said in a high pitched voice.

"They are very beautiful like you my child." Tahirah smiled down at me, kissing my head with such sadness in her eyes.

"What's wrong?" I frowned.

"Remembering my wedding day... Anyway this is your day and we need to finish getting you ready and something to eat."

She helped put the necklace, bracelets and hair ornament on me as I put the earring on, I stood up in front of her my outfit complete, my sari with my jewellery and makeup done. Tahirah smiled at me and opened the door leading me out to the ceremony room.

All our families and friends where sat around with all the dignitaries and political allies of the Sultans', the Imam was waiting to perform the ceremony with the Sultan. I walked over to them and the Imam started, he said a short speech then asked my father to sign a contract with the Sultan.

"You look very beautiful." the Sultan whispered to me as my father signed me away.

We were officially married.

The Sultan placed a four carat diamond platinum ring on my right hand ring finger, and then I placed a platinum band on his right hand ring finger.

We went out to the gardens' of the palace for the wedding reception where we sat on the kosha, where we reigned as king and queen of the reception. The drinks were then passed around to wish us happiness and health in our marriage before we switched the rings from the right hand to the left; that lead onto our first dance.

He took my hand leading me to the dance floor; he spun me around before he kissed my hand as we danced. The d.j then invited everyone else up to join us in our first dance.

"I love you..." I whispered in his ear.

"I have loved you since the first moment I saw you in the mall. I will always love you Claire" he smiled.

The Sultan took the microphone from the d.j.

"I wish to thank you all for being here to share this special event with me and my beautiful wife today. It has been a wonderful day but I must retire now with my wife but please stay and enjoy the festivities." he announced to everyone.

The Wedding Night.

I was taken to the Sultan's bed chamber by Tahirah, where Al was waiting for us; he was wearing only a pair of trousers.

"Thank you Mother." he pecked her cheek.

"Be kind to her son, she is a good girl." Tahirah smiled as she left.

"Hi...husband." I smiled at Al as he sat on the edge of the bed.

"Hi wife..." he held out his hand, beckoning me to him.

I walked towards Al and placed my hand in his; he had the softest skin to touch for a man in his late 40's. He gasped my hand and pulled me onto his lap, he lovingly stroked my cheek as I placed my legs across his. I ran my left hand threw his salt and pepper coloured hair; I turned to him, our noses touched with our lips only a few millimetres away from one another.

I could feel his breathing become ragged and sharp.

"Thank you for my gifts." I whispered onto his lips as I stared into his chocolate eyes.

"Anything for you...anything." his hand reached up to my neck holding me in place as he kissed my lips for the first time.

My arms wrapped around his neck pulling him to me; and me to him as he kissed me with more passion and lust. He lay back onto the bed pulling me with him making me be on top of him as we kiss, his hands roamed my body; pulling the sari wrap off my head and shoulders. Pulling on the zipper of my blouse; he revealed my bare back, his hands ran down my warm new exposed skin to my ass. He grabbed it as I moved my legs to either side of his hips straddling him; we were still locked in our first passionate kiss. I pulled away from him braking our kiss, gasping for air as I held my top over my heaving milky white breasts.

"Let it fall..." Al asked me.

I looked down at him as I removed my hand and placed it on his chest with my other hand, the blouse slid down my pale freckled arms and onto his chest. Revealing to him my hard rose coloured nipples and heavy breasts that swayed as I took a deep nervous breaths, I stared down into his dark brown eyes as I bit my bottom lip.

His hands worked their way up my legs slowly caressing every inch of them; from my ankles to my calves to my knees then my thighs where he stopped. He looked up into my emerald eyes looking for a sign to continue or to stop. I smiled a n anxious half smile at him were he continued on to my untouched womanhood, his skilled fingers finding my clit almost instantly. It was he who was now smiling a half smile at me, almost wickedly. He rubbed over my little nub so gently in circles then back and forth. My breath heightened; making my breasts move faster and more rapid, I watched Al watching me and my breasts as his fingers worked their magic on my body.

"You are ready my princess..." he smiled eagerly.

"I'm scared Al..." I sighed and put my head down in shame.

"I'll be gentle, I promise." he told me as he lifted my chin up with his index finger.

He pulled me down onto his chest wrapping his arms around my back as he rolled us over, pinning me under him. He knelt up on the bed pushed up away from me; he took my leg in his hands, starting at my toes he kissed up both my legs until he reached the top of my thighs, where he undid my skirt and pulled it out from under me.

I was splayed out naked on his huge white linen bed.

He slid off the bed and stood at the bottom of it as he looked up at me. He undressed revealing his already throbbing and rock hard manhood, before clambering up the bed to lie between my legs.

"You seen my penis Claire? This is what you do to me all the time." he sighed in frustration.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and back pulling him onto my chest; I kissed him hard, opening my mouth and pushing my tongue into his mouth to show him my wanting and my lust.

"I am yours, take me." I whisper in his ear as I kiss up his cheek.

Al reached between my legs he held his firm cock in his hand; he rubbed the head against my clit then up and down my slit. He looked into my eyes and asked again if I was ready; I nodded and he kissed me as he pushed the head of his rock hard cock into my pussy. I let out a moan that was muffled by Al's kiss. Still holding his cock he slid back and forth before he pushed against my hymen tearing it; he was inside me, I was no longer a virgin and I was his now and forever. I screamed out only to have it silenced by the Sultan's lips and tongue, tears' fell from my tightly closed eyes. He stopped inside me, breaking our kiss.

"Are you okay...?" he asked as he wiped my tears away replacing them with a kisses.

"I'm okay..." I smiled a sad smile.

He continued to making love to me as he kissed my neck and breasts working his way towards my highly sensitive nipples, he was slowly thrusting in and out of my pussy. I held on to his neck and back as he was thrusting, our breathing both ragged as I start to feel something building deep in my belly. I started to make noises I had never made before, I was starting to climax. He kissed my areola's before nibbling gently on my nipples making me gasp and grab his hair.

We kissed furiously as we were both reaching the penultimate point of climax; he grabbed my legs pushing them on his shoulders as he plunged into me again, deeper. I was going to explode soon. Sooner than I imagined as Al started to cum inside me; his body spasmed and slammed against mine, he was balls deep in me as I exploded, my body shaking and shuddering as I came on his wilting member.

That was the last thing I remembered of that night.

I woke up in Al's arm's; it was the safest, most wonderful place I had ever been and ever cared to be. I lay there in his embrace as I watched him sleep; he looked so peaceful, content and calm. I could not help but stretch up to kiss him, to kiss my husband.

*****

Three Months Later

*****

I had been sick for the last week; week and a half when the Sultan had the physician called in to see me, he arrived at our bed chambers. He announced his arrival with a loud knock on the door.

"Come in. I'm in here." I called out from the bathroom as I was throwing up.

"Come...your highness...come." the physician helped me to my feet and into bed as my servant fetched me a glass of water.

"Tell me what is wrong. The Sultan is extremely worried about you, your highness." he confessed to me.

"Nothing, I feel fine. I just keeping throwing up." I told him innocently.

"And when was you last period, your highness?" he asked bluntly.

"Emm...I don't know. Now that you mention it, it has been a while." I told him as the penny dropped in my head.

After an examination and a blood test I was told I was with child, potentially the next heir to the throne. The Sultan was called to our bed chambers immediately to be informed of my 'illness'.

"Al, come." I patted the bed beside me.

"What is wrong my dear..." he asked as he sat down with a grim look on his face.

"Everything is fine. I am well." I smiled at him as I took his hand placing it on my stomach.

"I am with child. You are to be a daddy." I beamed at him.

"Oh you wonderful, wonderful girl!!" he grabbed my head as he kissed me all over, and then kissed my belly.

"Praise Allah! Notify everyone I am to be a father again." he shouted to his servants.

*****

Six Months Later

*****

I gave birth to a baby boy, giving the Sultan his first male heir after having 12 daughters; Allah had finally blessed him with a son. He had always thought that Allah had cursed him by only giving him female children until I gave birth to our son.

He loved me more than he did before and worshipped the ground I walk on; for I had given him our son Caleb, his heir to the throne. The one thing the other 68 could not.

I am 69.

12