I am a Conflicted Woman

Story Info
A woman has second thoughts about her 6 year affair. Or does she?
4.9k words
2.91
27.7k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JoeVerde1
JoeVerde1
110 Followers

I am Amy Pierce, a 43 year old cheating wife. I have been married and to my husband who is 46 for the past 19 years. I am the last person anyone would ever think would cheat on her husband and George, my wonderful thoughtful man is the last husband that any wife in her right mind would cheat on. I love George and want to spend the rest of my life with him. George is a yes man. He treats me like a queen and pretty much has always given me whatever I want. He is a decent guy and I don't think he has ever cheated on me or that the thought of my cheating on him has ever crossed his mind.

I met my George through a girlfriend. Kathy told me that her boyfriend had a friend that was very shy and had a hard time getting a date. She asked me if I would go out with them to a show. I said yes and met him the next week. George was shy but nice and good looking and I liked him. He would always compliment me on how nice I looked. Other guys either didn't notice what I was wearing or how my hair was done, or if they did say something, it was mostly to try to charm me so they could get into my pants. George was different. He was so shy. He wasn't trying to get into my pants. He really meant it when he said that he liked how I looked.

Did I say that George was shy? It took him weeks before he even tried to kiss me. It seemed like forever before he moved beyond just kissing. (He is a great kisser!) About three weeks after that first kiss, we were on the couch kissing when I felt his hand touch my breast. I liked the warmth of his hand there and the wetness in my pussy caused me to squirm a little bit. That little movement scared him and he pulled his hand away. That's when I knew I had to take the lead, so I took his hand and put it under my top. He got the hint and started feeling and the feel his hand palming my breast made me almost gush. To my frustration though, he didn't move beyond that breast play. From that night we started touching each other first through our clothed and then skin to skin. He had no idea what to do (The first time I got his cock out of his pants he started cumming in my hand.) so I had to teach him. It was a slow process but eventually he lost his virginity to me.

The first time that George fucked me was a joke. He was on top of me crushing me with his weight. He could not get his cock in me. I had to get on top of him and put his cock in me. The better way to put it is I fucked him. He had no experience at all. He could not compare to any of my past lovers. I actually taught him how to fuck.

I loved George even if he was a "klutz" in bed. We were married a year later. As George learned what to do, sex with him got better. I mean I would have orgasms but in general there has always been a lack of real fire in our love making. George is so attentive and almost always makes sure that I cum first. My typical lovemaking with George would be a straight up fuck or a bj. It was kind of the same thing all the time. Looking back, I will have to admit that many of my former lovers, who were not at all attentive to me, made me cum harder and more often than George does.

The first guy I ever had real sex with was Al. He was 4 years older than me and I was an almost blank slate sexually. In contrast to George's shyness at the beginning, Al had his hand on my breast on our first date. Things moved quickly from there. I remember a date about two weeks later. We were in his car at the park where we would go to make out and he was trying to fuck me. When I would not let him, he asked me very graphically, "Have you ever sucked a cock?"

I told him, "No!"

He commanded me," I want you to suck my cock!"

I was a very reluctant to suck his cock. The thought of doing it was humiliating. At school my friends had told me it was the most terrible thing a girl could do, even worse than fucking. The very thought of putting a piss dispenser in my mouth was disgusting. I was more than a little scared but strangely I also felt aroused by the idea and was in very much in love with Al.

Al didn't wait for an answer. He unzipped his pants, took his cock out, put his right hand on the back of my head and pushed it toward his rock hard dick. I was face to face with what was the first cock I had ever seen. I opened my mouth hesitantly and let his cock enter. I am sure that I didn't do it right, because the first thing I remember after it passing my lips was the head of his cock scraping my teeth and then taste of his salty precum on my tongue. I sucked as best I could and eventually Al's cum flooded my mouth. I let some of it run out of my mouth and down his cock into his pants. I don't think he was pleased with that.

Not surprisingly, I was not very good at cocksucking at first, so Al taught me what to do. I guess he did not like the feeling of my teeth on his sensitive cockhead, so his first lesson was not to bite his cock. Then he showed me how he liked the head of his cock licked and his balls played with and the other niceties of the art of the blow job. It took some time but he even got me to swallow his cum. I found that although, the focus of our time together was always Al's pleasure, he also knew how to give me pleasure. His forceful hands on my breasts, his strong fingers in my pants on my pussy made me feel like a woman. In less than a month he was fucking me and fucking me hard. I loved it!

I was his and his alone for a whole year. He broke up with me went he went into the Navy. After Al, I had a few lovers; the ones who come to mind were Jack and Bill. I loved how they knew how to take charge and get me off.

George and I settled into a routine marriage. We had a normal life and were happy. He was the ideal husband, a good enough provider that I didn't have to work. It might have been different if we had kids but we didn't so after 13 years of being a stay at home wife, I was getting more than a little bored. We had friends that we went out with and had a good time. One day I was talking with Jan, one of my girlfriends about being bored and she said that I needed to get out of the house and get a job. Jan told me that a girl that was working in the office of an electrical contractor that was one of her clients had just quit without notice and they needed someone fast. I called up and told them Jan mentioned that they might need someone to help in the office.

They asked if I could come in for an interview and I did. During the interview, I was very frank and told them that I had not worked for 13 years and did not know much about their operation but that I was very willing to learn. I was told they would train me. Looking back at the interview, I would not have been impressed with me, if I were them but they must have been desperate because they said they would train me and I was hired as an administrative assistant.

My new boss, Mr. Richard Masters was very helpful, showing me how the ordering system and parts inventory data base work, how the company likes the phone answered, etc. He took me under his wing and became more of a mentor than a boss. For the first few days I called him Mr. Masters out of respect but he soon wanted me to call him Dick.

Dick was very attentive and would almost always make a flattering comment on how nice I looked. I remember his first compliment. I had been working there a couple of weeks and had my hair done at lunch that day because George and I were going out to dinner that night. Dick said, "Wow! You look really sexy in that new hair-do. What's the special occasion?"

I answered, "George is taking me out to La Scala, the fancy restaurant tonight."

Dick commented, "I was wondering what was in the garment bag hanging next to your coat. I'll bet it's a sexy dress for tonight. Isn't it?"

I blushed and said, "It's just a little black dress that George likes. I was going to change into it after everybody leaves. George is going to pick me up from the office."

Dick playfully asked, "Can I watch you put it on?"

I blushed but didn't answer him. I was flustered and wondered, "Is Dick was being too forward? Is this harmless teasing or the beginning of sexual harassment? Should I say something and stop this right here and now?"

Then I realized that my pussy was getting wet. I was aroused. My boss, a very handsome, physically fit man was coming on to me and I was enjoying it. If I remember correctly, when George and I got home after dinner, he was the beneficiary of Dick's comments because we had a nice fuck.

It progressed from there. Dick's compliments got more personal. He would walk by and smell my hair and say, "You smell so good!"

When we were alone, he would say things like, "If I was your husband I would never let you out of the bed room."

After I was working there about three months, he got more physical. If I looked tense when I was working, he would come over and ask how I was doing and massage my shoulders. He had big strong hands and I loved him doing that. It felt so good.

I remember the first time anything sexual actually happened. It was the end of the day, everyone else was gone but we had worked late after finishing the weekly update of the ordering system and I was very tense. I had stood up and it started as it had a few times before when Dick came up behind me, his six foot 4 inch fame towered over me by almost a foot. He put his hands on my shoulders and started to massage them. I moaned, "Thank you! That feels so good!"

Dick must have taken that as an invitation to go further because he slipped his hands into the loose white top I was wearing and pulled top and the straps of my bra over my shoulders. When his hand moved over my breast, I put my hands over his expecting him to stop but he ordered, "Amy just relax!"

I don't know why I didn't pull away from him, but his strong hands felt so good that I just moved my hands to my sides and let him play with my nipples. He pulled my bra down and started to massage my breast. My nipples were so hard. He kissed my ear and neck for awhile and then he slid his hands down and unbuttoned my jeans. He put his hand into my panties and pushed it down to my pussy. We stood there as his fingers alternately teased my clitoris and slid inside me. There was a rhythm to his hands working there magic and soon my hips were thrusting forward and back to match that rhythm. As I rocked my hips, I could feel the heat of his hard cock pressing on my ass and he made me cum. I said, "Dick! We have to stop!"

Dick apologized, "I didn't mean for us to get carried away but you looked so damn beautiful and sexy, I couldn't help myself once I felt how tense your shoulders were."

I went home feeling so guilty but also very aroused. As I drove home I said to myself over and over again, "I love George so much! How could I let Dick touch me that way? How I actually cum on his hand? How can I feel aroused?"

It was later than usual when I got home, George sensed that I was tense and like the wonderful, considerate man that he is, offered to take me to dinner. I accepted, but I was really so horny that I wanted him rip off my clothes and fuck me right there in the living room.

Dick and I had crossed the line that night and it became a regular thing when we would work late. He would play with me and make me cum and I started giving him blow jobs. At first I would feel guilty cheating on George, but Dick made me feel so good that I just wanted to please him. It was inevitable, I suppose but soon we would cross another line. One night, I was alone with Dick. He started kissing me and touching. He said, "Amy, I would like to take you to a nice motel tonight where it will be more private and we can be more comfortable."

I was hesitant, "I don't know if I can do that! What if someone were to see us there? It seems so risky."

Dick had his hand in my pants and he was persuasive, "Don't you think that it is more likely that someone would see us here? I want to have you without worrying about someone walking in on us. I want to feel you next to me naked."

I don't know if it was his insistence or his fingers teasing my clitoris made me give in. (His magic fingers had me right at the edge of my usual orgasm but he abruptly stopped playing with my pussy. At that point, I was so hot I think I would have gone anywhere with him.)

I followed Dick to the motel in my car. The motel was not one of the regular motels. It was for couples and had a tall privacy fence around part of it. The sign on the fence said "Parking" with an arrow pointing to the left. As I followed Dick into the parking area behind the fence, I thought to myself, "Dick was right this is private."

When we were parked, Dick got out of his car and came over to mine, opened the door, took my hand, helped me get out and led me into the office. I was very nervous. As Dick checked in the guy behind the counter kept leering at me, knowing that I was not there for a good night's sleep. l. I was humiliated and kind of scared. We walked down the walk to the room and went inside. I did not expect to see that type of room with everything mirrored and all. It made me feel like was Dick's slut going into such a seedy place but it also made me feel very sexy. I walked toward the king size bed and Dick came up behind me pressing his cock into my ass, started groping my breasts, and pushed me over to this high bench thing. He turned me around and stepped back. "Get naked!" He said matter-of-factly.

It was not exactly a command but it did not really leave any room for doubt as to what I needed to do. I did as I was told and got naked. As I saw him go over next to the bed and get naked too, I thought about what he had said at the office about wanting to feel my naked skin on his and wanted nothing more than for him to hold me close and make love to me. A shiver of fear went up my spine when, in that domineering tone, Dick said, "Come here and kneel down in front of me and suck my cock!"

I walked over got on my knees and even though I was trembling a little in a few minutes I was enjoying the feel of Dick's hardening cock on my lips and tongue and savoring the salty, almost dirty taste of his precum as it oozed out of the tip. In no time his cock was very hard and he took it out of my mouth. He used that forceful scary tone and said, "I want to try something. Get up and come with me!"

He helped me off my knees and took my hand and led me to the bench again. As we approached I could see that there were various straps attaché to the bench. He positioned me facing the bench and had me bend over it again. I felt him attach one of the straps to my right ankle. I rose up and started to protest, "Dick, what are you doing?"

As Dick spread my legs and attached another strap to my left ankle, he answered my question, "Trying something that I have wanted to do with you since the first time I saw you."

Then Dick went around to the front of the bench and took my right hand and moved in toward the floor. He was strong and I had no choice bend over the bench again and to let him attach me a strap to my right wrist and then another to my left wrist. He went around behind me again and started touching me. He was a little bit rough but I had wanted him to touch me again since he left me high and dry at the office. I could feel myself getting wet. As his fingers probed my pussy he asked me, "How does it feel to be helpless, Amy?"

All I said was, "Scared!"

Dick chuckled a little bit, "Your pussy must like you to be scared. I have been playing with it for weeks now and I have never felt it hotter or wetter."

With that remark Dick came around in front of the bench and grabbed my hair and pulled my head back and pushed his cock into my mouth. He used both hands to hold my head as he literally fucked my mouth for a short time. Then he let go of my head and slowly pulled his cock out. I was almost hypnotized watching a string of precum stretch thinner and thinner from my lower lip to his pisshole. In the light, it looked like a single strand of a spider web. He pulled away and, as he did, the strand broke and landed on my chin.

He moved behind me again and roughly pushed his rock-hard cock into my pussy. He fucked me hard but I loved it. He jack-hammered his cock into me and I came. The orgasm was so intense that I went limp. I honestly don't remember when Dick came. When I regained my senses, Dick arrogantly proclaimed, "You liked it that way! I knew you would."

I had no answer for his boast because he was right. I loved it that way.

He unstrapped my ankles first and then came back in front and asked, "Do you wanted to clean off my cock and see what we taste like together?"

I was silent but I smiled, flicked my tongue out and opened my mouth. Dick obliged me and fed me his semi-erect cock. I used a lot of tongue to clean it off and finished the job by sucking hard to extract the last few drops of his cum. He was right It tasted wonderful. He also got hard again. I wondered if he would go behind me and fuck me again but he bent down and unstrapped my wrists and swopped me into his arms and carried me to the bed. He playfully said, "Would you like me to throw you on to the bed and fuck you?"

I answered question by putting my arms around his neck and holding him tight, kissing him hard on the lips and then saying, "I don't care how you put me on the bed just fuck me again. I love your cock in my pussy!"

Dick smiled and said, "I knew you would!

Dick gently placed me on the bed on my back. I gave him the classic "M pose" and he moved between my legs in slipped his cock into my cum-slick pussy. This time he was slow and a lot gentler. He teased me by slowly plunging in until his cock bottomed out and then taking his cock almost all the way out. I squirmed and humped trying to get him back in. I whimpered, "Please! Please!"

Dick teased me, "Please what? Tell me what you want!"

"Please put your cock inside and fuck me hard again."

He teased me some more, "How long since you have been fucked hard? Doesn't George fuck you hard?"

"It has been so long since anyone fucked me hard, I can't remember when. George would never fuck me this way."

When Dick heard this he started pounding me again and I was literally moaning incomprehensible sounds as we both came and collapsed on the bed. When we both came down he spooned me for awhile and then I looked around our seedy love nest. I noticed a hook on the ceiling. "Dick, why is there a hook on the ceiling?" I asked.

"That my innocent, Amy is a hook for a love swing. Maybe, if you're a good girl, I will show you how much fun it can be."

I was intrigued at his answer and was tempted to ask Dick to put me in it that night, but I noticed that it was a lot later than it usually was when I left work. I was in a little panic. "Dick! It's eight o'clock. What will we tell George and your wife? We usually are home by this time."

"Edie is has a meeting every Tuesday night. That is why I set up Tuesday as a late night. She doesn't get home until around eleven. Do you want me to call George and tell him you will be a little late tonight?"

I nodded but felt guilty as Dick picked up his cell phone and called. "Hello! George? This is Dick Masters, Amy's boss. I wanted to call to say that I am sorry that I worked her so hard tonight. We were having a hard time tonight with the software and hardware input tonight and had to do things manually. We have been so busy that the time got away from us. She doesn't want you to worry."

"She is done here and she just went to the ladies room to freshen up for you. Probably be on her way in a few minutes."

"Here she is! Do you want to talk with her?"

I grabbed the phone and said, "Sorry, love! It has been so hard tonight! We just got done!"

"That would be nice but I am not hungry. I already ate here. I just want to take a shower and crash when I get home. Ok see you in a little while."

JoeVerde1
JoeVerde1
110 Followers
12