I am a Cuckold

Story Info
Reluctant wife becomes an eager wife.
1.4k words
3.87
179.7k
52
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife is a slender short-haired brunette, 28, great looking, with long legs. I had enjoyed the looks she got from other men since we had first dated. I'm not sure what put the idea in my head, but I began wanting to see her have sex with another man. That had occurred to me even before we married.

I brought it up to her three years into our marriage. As anticipated, she was reluctant and suspicious about my motives. I asked her to read cuckold stories online with me, and she began to enjoy them, with each of us taking turns at reading to the other. When she finished reading one particularly hot story, she said, "Guess you want to be my cucky boy," and laughed; but she added, "I just can't do that. Reading about it one thing, but actually doing it - well, that's something else."

After six or so months of bringing it up while we were having sex in bed, with no agreement on that point, I gave up and didn't mention it again for some three months. Then one night in bed, she asked me, "Do you still want me to have sex with another guy?"

I immediately said, "Yes, absolutely." She then admitted she and a man with whom she had become close friends at work had been having sex for the previous three weeks. She occasionally had to stay late for work, so I hadn't questioned her coming home late more often during the recent weeks. She said the first time was during a longer than usual lunch hour when they had taken sandwiches to, of all places, an abandoned grave yard two miles from their office. He drives a van with a covered mattress behind the driver's and passenger's seat. After that, they were going to his apartment after work and careful not to talk to each other while in the office to avoid anyone suspecting their relationship.

Being unfamiliar with him, I asked her to describe him. She said he's an inch shorter than her 5'9" height, that he was very attractive, with dark brown hair and brown eyes. I couldn't resist asking whether he was "bigger" than me. She laughed and said, "Only a man would ask that. His might be an inch or so longer and a bit larger in circumference. Honestly, I could've care less about that. Probably the biggest difference between you and him is that he's very confident when around other people, but I like you just the way you are."

We had hot sex as she told the details of their first coupling. He had kissed her after they had parked awhile. Her hand unzipped his slacks, pulled out his rigid penis and engulfed it with her mouth. He led her to the back of his van where they undressed. He kneeled between her legs and mounted her. Her heels kicked his buttocks as he plowed her hot furrow.

I asked whether he would mind me watching. She said she hadn't told him that she had my approval and that she would need to think about that for awhile. She finally got around to telling him a few weeks later. He had some trouble wrapping his head around it, but agreed to meeting her most of the time at our home rather than just at his apartment. Both agreed they would need to be alone at his place at least occasionally, meaning at his place. When she said that to me, I said I could understand that they could experience greater passion if I weren't around.

They were at his home the night she told him. She said to him that she particularly enjoyed giving him oral sex and couldn't understand why more men didn't do that to each other. He asked, "Is that something you want to watch?" She said yes, she would; and then, as the idea crossed her mind, she said, "What if I ask my husband to thank you for fucking me by sucking your dick?"

He laughed and said, "I'd rather not," but she persisted. She didn't get around to telling me about that before he had begun coming to our on his second visit. I sat in the bedroom's corner chair and watched as they undressed. He urged her back to the bed, pressed her long legs apart and licked her clitoris. She moaned in pleasure until she could not longer resist and cried, "Fuck me, please."

He rolled her to her knees and guided his dick into her pussy from behind. As he thrust into her, her head rolled madly, her hail thrashing the room's warm air. I masturbated as I observed them. He urged her to her back and entered her again. They fucked wildly, her groin rising to meet each of his thrusts, her fingers manipulating her clitoris. She wailed, "I'm gonna cum, soon." He muttered, "Me too," then groaned as his sperm rocketed through his dick and into her cuntal channel.

She led him to our shower. When they returned to the bed, she motioned for me to stand alongside the bed where they lay. She glanced up to me and said, "I want you to thank him for doing to me what you wanted." I grinned and turned my eyes to him and said, "Thank you."

She said, "No! Not like that. I want you to thank him by sucking his dick." I expressed resistance, but she said, "If you want to continue watching us, you'll do what I ask. I did what you ask. That's only fair. Take off your clothes."

I hesitated but began unbuttoning my shirt. I dropped my clothes onto the chair and kneeled alongside him as he lay on his back. She covered his mouth with hers in a deep kiss. His penis was semi-tumescent but began to grow as I held it in my hand. He lifted my wife until he could nurse a breast and she turned her head about to watch as my mouth covered his dickhead.

He lifted his hips in response and drove deep into my mouth. His dickhead struck the back of my throat. My lips clasped tightly around it. It wasn't as much of a problem as I had anticipated. My head bobbed as I sucked. My tongue lathered his stalk. His body vibrated. He groaned in pleasure. My wife, "That's so hot. Suck it good. I want you to be my perfect cuckyboy."

Their affair continued almost a year. He accepted a promotion that took him across the country, and their only contact since has been by telephone and texts. I had never given him oral sex again after that first night; but on his last night, after fucking my wife with me laying nude alongside watching, he turned to me and said, "I want to thank you for giving your wife." He hovered above me and took my cock in his mouth and sucked until I was cumming.

A week later, I suggested we place an online ad in an adult-personals website for single men. She eagerly agreed, saying, "I didn't know how much fun I was missing before." I took a digital figure of her nude in bed, her face turned away from the camera, to go with the ad.

We mutually agreed that she wouldn't see other single guys more than three or four times. That has mostly been the way it worked out, but she has seen one younger man who lives within a few miles of us about once a month for the past eight months. We both like him as a friend with similar interests, and I have no reason to suggest that she move on. She continues to meet other men in the times she isn't with him.

A few times with a few guys, she has asked me to thank them orally. Each time, it was only during their first coupling, never afterward. I asked why it was always the first time. She said, "Well, I know that isn't your thing. I just demand it when the mood hits me, and after seeing it once, that's all I care about. But I really do appreciate your cooperation."

I think that's the least I could do, but she frequently reminds me that she's getting more out of these events than I do. She doesn't seem to believe I get as much as does she. I really do.