I Am a Dominator of Couples No. 04: Alice

Story Info
How it all began.
5k words
4.24
15.1k
15

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/01/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After having written about three encounters in my career which were a bit out-of-the-ordinary, I feel I can commit to print the story of my initiation into what has become such a large part of my life and livelihood.

It was all quite unexpected and started out as a favor for a couple who at that time, some 25 years ago, were little more than old family friends. I was 20, and I had no idea where my simple friendly gesture would lead.

I make my living as a dominator of couples, meaning, that is how I make most of my income. The other side of me is a painter. I am moderately well-known regionally, having at least one gallery show per year and enough private sales to keep me out of the homeless shelter if art were my only source of money. My work as a dominator dwarfs my artistic income many times over.

Couple domination is an avocation that I have mostly enjoyed, but so much of it, as with any occupation, is routine. The males strike me as mostly pathetic (part of the cuckold role), and the women are rarely above average in looks or demeanor. I reject almost half of the offers that come my way either at once or by the close of the first interview. I have learned discretion the hard way. The older I get, the more selective I have become.

I have written about some of the more exceptional episodes in these pages, and I am sure my very first encounter qualifies. You will be the judge. I relate it exactly as I remember it.

I never went to art school. I left home at 17, with my parents' blessing and a small stipend, to make a home and name for myself. In three years I had become a good enough painter to catch the eye of a local gallery owner who offered me a one-man show. Her name is Alice, and she and her husband were old friends of my parents. Alice insisted that it was my talent, not the friendly connection, that caused her to make the offer. I suspect she was being generous, but I'll never know. The show, however, was a moderate success and led to good things.

Alice's husband, Boris, was in his 60s, at least 20 years older than Alice at the time. She was slim and she took care of herself. She looked like she owned an art gallery. Boris was a Russian, wealthy but unhealthy. He used a walker and was rarely seen at the gallery.

At a little gathering after the close of my exhibition, Alice finally introduced me to Boris, who had escorted Alice for the night. A rarity for him to be out and about. He was refined and soft-spoken. We got along very well. The three of us sat at the same table for most of the evening. When it was time to go, Alice and Boris had a request.

"You know that Boris is not healthy," Alice said.

"Yes," I said, looking over at Boris. "I remember even as a boy when you would come to our home."

"Your parents are wonderful people," Boris said. "They are well?"

"They are. Thanks for asking."

Alice, sitting between us, took my hand in hers. "We have a favor to ask."

I was willing to do anything short of murder for these people after my success in their gallery, but it wasn't just that. I liked them.

Alice looked down at her lap, looking for words. Then Boris spoke.

"John... I have trouble in bedroom." Just like that. I remember the words. "I cannot be the man I was with Alice. Would you come by and spend some time with us, and help me..."

I was confused. "Help you? Help you with what?"

"Help me to make love to Alice. Special night for her."

I looked at Alice. She was blushing. She forced herself to lift her head and look at me. Her eyes were pleading.

She whispered. "I think this is mainly for Boris, but I would like that. Very much, I think." But then added, "Don't feel pressured. Please."

I... I..." I was stammering. I swallowed and said, "I would be honored." And added, "And delighted."

Big smile from Boris and a hearty handshake. "I knew it!" he said. "You are young, but you are your own man."

We went back to their home in the woods outside of town, in separate cars in case I had to escape! It was a warm autumn night, a six-mile drive and my mind was spinning many strange thoughts. I needn't have worried.

We had drunk enough at the party. Neither of us wanted more. Alice was nervous but Boris had no such issues.

"Let's all go in bedroom," he suggested. And we followed our host (who had used a cane at the party but was glad to have his walker back) to a large room with a king-sized bed. They were minimalists in their décor. The room reflected the kind of art that Alice liked. No surprise, I suppose. A comfortable chair and a nightstand on either side of the bed. There was a luxury bathroom and art, real art, on the walls. The lights were not too low.

Boris sat on one of the chairs and breathed a sigh of relief. "You understand this is for Alice, yes?" Boris clarified. "I have no interest in men. Not for sex. You understand this?"

"Oh yes!" I hastened to agree. "I am the same way. I love women."

"Good!" Boris smiled.

For a moment we three looked at one another, speechless but not really uncomfortable. I felt it was not up to me to make suggestions here.

Boris beckoned Alice to his chair. She gave him a small smile and stood next to him facing me.

"Let me show you my wife. She is beautiful. I am lucky man." And they kissed.

He took Alice by the waist and turned her to face me, reached up and started to unzip her long silky yellow dress. Alice just looked me in the eyes as he did this, her breathing became deeper.

He reached up to her shoulders and peeled the gown down off her shoulders till it dropped in a puddle in its own accord.

"Voht!" he said. I remember the word and still have no idea what it means.

Alice was a lovely vision and I reacted like I was the luckiest guy in town to witness such a sight. She was very flattered. She could tell there was no pretending on my part, and this thrilled her. She knew now, and needed to know, that I wasn't just doing this as a simple favor. She was thrilling me.

She sported a bra and panties set, yellow to match the dress. It set off her tan, not much faded from summer. She had honey-brown eyes and the same shade of hair, medium length. It was a very nice package, all of a piece. I could tell that Boris was fiddling with the bra clasp at her back, and when he disengaged it he brought the bra down with one smooth pull, with force enough to pull it free from her breasts, down her arms, then cast against the far wall of the room. She was shocked. She had no time to prepare herself for such an urgent unveiling.

Boris laughed.

"Come close, John. Feel her."

For a moment, Alice looked like a deer caught in the headlights but as I stepped toward her she warmed. I cupped her breasts.

"Kiss her," Boris said.

This jarred Alice. She turned her head and said, "My kisses are for you, Boris."

"I know, I know." Boris was dismissive. "But tonight you are generous."

Alice turned and looked at me expectantly... and we kissed. It was magnificent. Even through her reticence I could sense her desire. A long and lovely kiss it was.

When I pulled back, I uncupped her breasts and looked at them. They were average size, a pleasing handful. Her nipples had hardened. They were pink, and her areolas were small. I twirled them in my fingertips, and she moaned. She caught her breath and I observed Boris inching with difficulty her yellow silky panties down her legs, and finally to the floor. She stepped free of them and daintily kicked them aside. She was completely nude, and I stepped back to take in the vision. Brown bush, untrimmed but not much of it. Brown, like her hair, with no grey.

"Wow!" I breathed. This made her so happy. She squirmed in delight.

"Turn around," Boris ordered. She complied, and she was pleasing at the back as from the front. Boris reached around and cupped her buttocks, then pulled her to him and spread her butt cheeks in the process. This embarrassed her.

"Borisssssss," she breathed. I saw her holes. Sweet pink holes. Her pussy glistened. She was very wet.

"Your pussy is so pink and wet," I said. She melted into the arms of her sitting husband with a great sigh.

"Why not take off your clothes now, John, eh? It is time." Boris obviously had a plan. I started to strip. I did so hurriedly, as if I were holding up the proceedings, but when I was at last in my boxers and nothing else, Boris stopped me.

"Alice, dear," he said. "Kneel down in front of John and pull down shorts."

I was not hard because I was nervous, so they had no idea of my size. I knew this would shock them, and I was very much enjoying the workup to the grand reveal.

Alice dropped to her knees as requested. She looked up with adoring eyes. "You have such a beautiful body, John." I worked hard at my body and still do. I remember how good I felt to hear these words coming from this worthy woman.

She gathered my shorts with her fists on either side of my waist and she pulled down. I wonder what she had expected.

She had barely cleared the top of my thighs when she stopped as if electrically shocked and sat back.

"Oh my god!" she seethed.

Boris leaned over in his chair to see what the matter was and whistled through his teeth. "John... I have never seen such a thing."

With Alice's almost frightened stare my penis began to rise up, and she put her hand over her mouth and her eyes widened. "I had... I had no idea!" she said.

A charge went through me. I had never felt this way. I felt... Power. Power over this man's wife.

I stepped toward her and flexed my sphincter muscles which caused my cock to buck and flex inches from her face. "Feel it," I said. "Touch my cock. Look what you've done to me. Look at what my desire has made for you."

"Do as he says." Boris ordered. And she reached tentatively for my cock, now reaching full size. Alice petted my shaft as if it were a dear pet snake. She cupped her hands and hefted my testicles, marveling at the immensity.

"Kiss it!" I ordered. "Put your lips to my cock."

She grabbed at my shaft to get a grip, pulled it to her face and licked. Licked. Long languorous luscious licks with closed eyes and hard nipples. The look on her face was precious: a happy girl with her very own cocksickle. The head of my cock was turning purple. Boris, with a painful grunt, stood and shuffled over for a better look at his wife licking the cock of another man.

"Open your eyes!" I ordered. She did and she looked at me, kissing and licking. "Look at Boris when you lick my cock." And she did this! Her look alternated between shame and animal lust.

After a minute of observation Boris said, "This was... unexpected. Stop now!" he ordered. "I will lie down on bed. Alice will use tongue on my cock, while John enters her from behind." He looked at us with a big smile to make sure we got the picture and we nodded assent.

Alice helped Boris to the bed and positioned him for his designated pleasure. He opened his legs and Alice crawled into position, now tonguing her husband's flaccid organ. Her ass was up in the air and she looked behind her at my approach and swayed her bottom at me in a lovely come hither gesture. Her twin orifices begging for attention.

I aimed the crimson helmet at her very wet hole and pushed, popped in the head and heard her grunt. She stopped licking hubby and dropped her forehead to the mattress... waiting. I waited a bit and pushed in another inch; pulled out and pushed in yet another inch. She was having trouble keeping still and I could tell that she wanted to shout out but smothered her sounds into the mattress. I pulled and pushed ever deeper until I bottomed out at her cervix. I still had another three inches at least to give, but this would hurt her. Again, I regretted that never in my life have I been able to slam into a woman with abandon. But now I had inserted as much as I dared and began pumping leisurely.

Alice was unable to give attention to her husband's penis. He was not annoyed by this. He just watched her as wave after wave of ecstasy passed through her small, tan body. I noted there were no tan lines and her breasts and bottom were as bronzed as the rest.

"I've never had anything in me like this... never so filled... O my god you are so... so... big."

These were her only words for the first full minute of my ministrations. As I stroked away, Boris struggled to his feet and stood next to me (Alice never even noticed), fascinated by the way his wife's pussy was yielding to the girth of my organ. Boris's own cock was small and sad. He really was in poor health.

As Alice neared her climax I whispered to Boris to wet his finger and insert it where it would do the most good. He nodded and waited for my signal. Her panting was becoming loud and animal-like and she began to twist in my grip.

"Now," I said to Boris, "Slow and gentle."

He inserted his wet finger into her anus and as he pushed in to her rectum she screamed in surprise and bucked like a horse. We followed her spasms, both of us synchronized in and out, in and out... and many seconds passed before at last she was spent.

She was still. Catching her breath, lovely bottom still on display.

Boris chuckled. "She kept gripping my finger tight, like she didn't want to let it go."

"That was her orgasm. She can't help those muscle contractions."

"It was nice. Very nice."

I had not come. I was too intent on keeping my bucking beauty at bay and working with Boris efficiently. We both withdrew, first Boris and then me, slowly, with a 'pop.' She tried to collapse flat on the bed, but I stopped her and held her firm.

"I need to finish inside you, Alice. Is that okay?"

Her voice was soft and hoarse. "Yes. Yes. Come in me, please John. Put you cock back in and fuck me. Squirt inside me."

Boris nodded, as if he thought that was a pretty good idea. I had lost my stiffness and pumped my cock to recover the hardness, but Alice sensed this and spun around to face me, now sitting on the bed with her feet on the floor.

"No no no no no," she crooned. "I do this, not you." And with than she lifted my penis to her mouth (too big to take in) and simply concentrated on the head of my cock and the underside with her brilliant tongue. While she worked she made little noises with her eyes closed like a little girl might make while nibbling at a cupcake. When I was full-mast at last she opened her eyes and looked so proud! Look what she can do to a man half her age!

"How do you want me?" she asked.

"How do you want it?" I smiled.

"Like before. But you stand up, and take me like that." And she spun around and presented her lovely bottom to me, spreading her knees to get the elevation just right in preparation for my thick spear.

Boris was fascinated. He had no jealousy. He was doing this for her.

It was easier to slip in to her hole, still hot and wet, and still dilated from my last attack. I waited for her to come a second time and then I let loose my flood of seed into her belly. It was wonderful to lose myself in her. I held and massaged both sides of her hips and waited for my cock to deflate inside her. She enjoyed this as much as I by the sounds of it.

Once recovered, I pulled out slowly and she made to rise up, but once again, I stopped her.

"Oh dear, what now?" she laughed.

"This is a lovely sight," I said. "Boris and I need to appreciate you."

"O my god, you're looking at your semen come out of me with my ass up in the air? Really? That does it for you guys?"

"Yes," Boris said. "Very nice to see."

And naughty Alice gave a few pushes to speed things along, and we witnessed a growing trickle of semen drool from her still red, still wet and glistening hole. Boris had an idea. He collected fingerfuls of my cum and began to massage Alice's parts, rubbing lovingly and pressing in, kissing her back and bottom tenderly, working that sweet little clit and those ruby lips, and after a minute of this Alice began twisting and bucking again, finally yelling out at her climax. When she settled down, she slumped to the bed, face flat in exhaustion.

Boris hobbled from the room to wash his hands and returned, slumping painfully into his bedside chair, still naked. He had no shame about his body, and he looked good for a guy in his 60s. You'd never know he was sick unless you saw him try to walk. His cock never made it above half-mast all night, and I was sad for him. But he was in good spirits. He had a 'mission accomplished' aura to him.

We all showered, dressed, sat awhile in the library and had a nightcap.

It was time to go. They tried to pay me. I refused. It was such a pleasure for me that I almost said, "I should pay you!" But that had a whorish ring to it and the words never left my lips. Boris didn't argue. We shook hands, and Alice and I embraced. That was that. I drove home.

I regretted not taking the money. I went back and forth about it for days. Things were tight, but ultimately I decided I did the right thing.

Three weeks later Boris called. They were both very pleased beyond all expectations with my visit. He wanted to do it again. But this time I was to understand that I would be paid $1,000 dollars for my time and efforts. I accepted. Again, it went very nicely, though I never witnessed Boris having a climax, or even an erection.

That was in early October. They called again in November and December. I accepted all these invites and enjoyed each one. It certainly helped with the bills and better Scotch!

In January they called again, and this meeting would be fateful. It would change my life and indicate who, as an adult, I really was.

I arrived, as usual, about 6pm, but when Alice ushered me in, I noted that there was another couple in attendance. There were five of us to sit for drinks. Alice introduced me to a woman about her age, slightly overweight but not unattractive, named Cerise. She had blond hair and dark brown roots, too much makeup, and a pretty face but there was something about her eyes which bothered me. Shifty. Hard to trust. She had an incredible dress on, hand-painted from an out-west Indian tribe, we were told. It looked wrong on her. The dress was wearing her.

Her husband repelled me. I don't remember his name. He was a full professor of music at the university who claimed to "love my art." Fawning and obsequious, he was short and skinny and seemed to have a sort of grey film over him. His presence was disagreeable to me and I wondered what the hell they were doing here. Alice sensed my anxiousness and pulled me into the library for a chat.

"I told Cerise about you," Alice said. "They have lots of money and a marriage that's... well... stalled out. I told them they could come tonight and watch you do what you do so well. Just watch, okay?"

She sensed my uneasiness.

"Not only that, but if you're not okay with that, I can send them both home." She snapped her fingers. "Just like that."

I was confused. Why were they here? To watch?

"If you're okay with this, with them watching, they'll see how wonderful you are and want you to do some therapy on their marriage. The four of us... we fooled around a couple times. We're comfortable with them. Cerise needs something, some spice of some kind, or she'll divorce him. I told them that you would expect $1000 per visit and she didn't bat an eye. I should have said more."

"That's not the issue..." I said.

"Well, what is?" she asked and waited.

I thought about it. "Do you like to be watched?"

She laughed. "Yes. It adds something. It's kind of dirty!"

I laughed in response. She's like a teenager. "Is this important to you?"

"Kind of, yes. I want them to stay together."

"And Boris?"

"Couldn't care less."

We both laughed at that.

12