I am a 'Little Nympho'

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's get you protected then," I said leaning over, opening the drawer and taking out a foil. "Do you want to do it?"

"No you can put it on if you like."

I opened the packet and removed the rubber. "It's a nice green one," I said jokingly. "You'll be just like a cucumber." He laughed as I stretched it over him and rolled it down. I decided to take control and lay down on my back encouraging him between my legs to take me in missionary. I didn't want to be too adventurous with him. Jerry slowly eased his cock into me and it felt good going in quite deep. He started to slide in and out of me and gradually increased his pace but abruptly slowed down. He did this a good few times and I guess he was trying to control himself and avoid cumming too soon. "Let's have a little break," I suggested and Jeremy obviously agreed as he slipped out of me. He was now lying on his side next to me. "Have you got a girlfriend?" I asked him.

"Not at the moment," he replied. "But I have had sex before," he blurted out. "But not like this," he added sheepishly.

"Well you've nothing to be embarrassed about," I told him. "If you eat pussy like that every time no woman will be able to complain."

"Are you sure," he replied.

"Positive and as I've already told you your cock's fine with an excellent length, and your juice is pretty tasty as well."

"Thank you, you taste good as well. I can't believe your husband lets you do this."

"He doesn't."

"But what about Tony?"

"Oh Tony's not my husband. I am married but Tony's only my boyfriend as well as being my boss who gets to fuck me. Talking of fucking do you fancy giving me some more of that lovely cock?" I got on to my knees and I directed Jerry behind me so he could do me doggy. It certainly felt good but he had to keep slowing when he speeded up and I knew he wasn't going to bring me off. After a little while I slipped off his cock and lay down again and he joined me. He was lying on his back and I removed the condom and started giving him a hand job. I built him up and when I felt he was ready to finish I applied pressure at the base of his shaft holding back his gratification. Each time I did I smiled, teasingly, and he laughed in-between his groans of pleasure. Eventually I decided it wasn't time to stop and continued jacking him until he exploded with four or five spurts of juice all over his chest. "Ooooh! What a huge amount of spunk, so thick and white, your balls are obviously good producers."

"Anna that was so good I feel as though my brains have been blown out," Jerry said after recovering his composure.

"It was my pleasure," I told him. "Why don't you go and have a shower and clean yourself up," I suggested. Jerry got up went to the bathroom and took a shower. He came back into the room and started to dress. I had covered up with my robe. "Feeling good?"

"Really good, thanks to you."

"Can I give you some advice?"

"Go on."

"What you need to do is find yourself a nice girlfriend who's happy to let you fuck her as often as you can."

"I know. You're right and I'm more confident now thanks to you." "Good I'm just glad I could help."

Jerry had finished dressing. "Thanks again," he said as he approached the door and exited the room. When he'd gone I realised that I'd enjoyed my time helping Jerry even though he hadn't made me cum. I returned to the shower, after tidying my undies away again, to prepare for my next appointment.

This time I had a black outfit on under my robe. I hadn't realised the time when the phone rang again surprising me a little, but I was ready. I pressed the answer button. "Hello how can I help you?"

"Hello."

"Is that Anna?"

"Yes it is."

"Ah! Good afternoon my names Errol. I've had discussions with Tony and made an arrangement to visit you at one-thirty today. Is that still O.K?"

"Yes that's fine. You will have to make contact with Tony first and you'll find him in the corner of the hotel lounge, probably working on his lap top. If you introduce yourself to him he will give you my room number."

"Very well, I'm sure I'll find him and I look forward to meeting you."

"Looking forward to meeting you as well," I said before terminating the call. Errol sounded extremely polite and very confident compared to Jerry.

I waited a little while for Tony's call. Eventually the phone rang and I answered it. "Errol's on his way up."

"Thank you," I replied as the phone call ended. I didn't have long to wait before there was a knock on the door. "Hello," I said as I approached the door.

"Hello it's Errol for Anna. Tony sent me," came the reply.

I opened the door and could see a very smartly dressed good looking and distinguished black man with greying hair. I immediately put him at about mid to late fifties in age. "Errol, I'm Anna come on in." He walked in and I closed the door behind us.

"It's nice to meet you at last Anna," Errol said whilst standing in the middle of the room.

"Likewise," I responded. "Take a seat."

"Do you mind if I take my jacket off?"

"Not at all. Make yourself comfortable. Can I get you anything to drink?" I offered."

"No nothing for me," he replied as he removed his coat and sat down on the sofa. "Come over here so I can get a good look at you," he requested as he motioned for me to stand in front of him. "You certainly look and smell terrific," he continued.

"Well thank you, we do our best," I replied jokingly.

"Let's see what else you've got for Errol," he said as he loosened the tie of my robe and it fell open. I let it slip of my shoulders and fall to the floor. "Oh yes very nice. I like a woman in black," he said. "Turn around." I did as requested, standing with my back to him. "What a pretty pert little bum, that is nice," he commented. I heard him getting up off the sofa and knew he was standing behind me. "I'm going to strip you, if that's O.K?"

"Be my guest," I replied. I felt his fingers unclasping my bra and he worked it off my shoulders and arms and let it drop to the floor. He reached round and cupped my boobs, one in each hand. He kneaded them gently before squeezing each nipple between his thumb and forefinger.

"Wonderful firm little tits," he remarked. "Are you excited?"

"A little," I responded.

"Mmm I thought so, such hard little nipples," he said in explanation. He continued massaging them whilst nuzzling and lightly kissing my neck. I felt his hands move lower as he softly ran his fingers over my stomach. "Now for your panties," he whispered in my ear. He reached his hands down and into the waistband continuing effortlessly with a downward movement until they were sliding towards my knees and on to my ankles. I stepped out of them leaving them on the floor. "Anna part your legs for me. That's it spread just a little more," he said considerately with a sexy tone to his voice. He was now standing next to me facing the opposite way. "Bend over, that's it." I felt his hands on my buttocks as he spread my cheeks. "What a beautiful little bum hole and slit, and both so pink. You're glistening; I think your pussy's moist already." He took my hand and helped me straighten up. "Go and make yourself comfortable on the bed and I'll join you once I've undressed."

I made my way over to the bed and lay on my back; my head propped up by pillows, and watched Errol. He took his time divesting himself of his clothing, meticulously hanging up his shirt, jacket and trousers. He was eventually down to his white briefs and he slipped them off facing me. From what I saw Errol was the epitome of everyone's fantasy of a black man having a very sizeable cock, both in length and girth, which swung freely in its flaccid state as he walked towards the bed. He scrambled up and lay on his side alongside me. "You are a very pretty lady with a gorgeous body," he said as he stroked my hair. Then very slowly he lowered his head and pecked me two or three times on the lips before our mouths joined and our tongues started entwining themselves and exploring each others orifice's. It was not a mad frantic kissing but was gentle and measured.

Eventually our mouths parted. "I think I'm going to enjoy fucking you," Errol commented. "But we need to get you ready first." He got off the bed and stood at the foot. He leaned forward, caught hold of my ankles and gently dragged me, on my back, towards him. My bottom was right on the edge and he bent my legs up and either side of me as he dropped to his knees on the floor. I was now wide open to his gaze and actions. He used his hands to pull my pussy lips open and then I felt the warmth of his tongue as he licked along my slit very lightly. "Anna you taste terrific," he said before returning to his oral ministrations. Errol was obviously well practiced in the art of pleasing a woman, there was no rush and everything was done to elicit maximum pleasure. He started to tongue my love hole, skilfully probing inside as far as he could. He was able to make his tongue quite hard to achieve this. I knew I was already juicing up nicely for him.

After a short while he turned his attention to my other hole giving me the best rimming I've ever had. I then felt him circling his thumb around my now saliva coated ring before gently pushing it inside me. He looked at me as if seeking reassurance. I smiled at him signalling my approval of his actions. He smiled back and slowly started twisting his thumb round in my hole before beginning to work it in and out. He removed his thumb and started rubbing his middle finger over my hole. He looked into my eyes once again before pushing it all the way into me. I gave a sigh and moan of pleasure which he took as a signal to begin finger fucking me. It felt so good and he continued for a little while. "Can you take a second finger?" he asked.

"Not without lube," I answered rather adamantly.

"I understand," he continued. "You are very tight in there. Doe's your little bum hole take cock? He enquired.

"It does, but never one as large as yours," I replied nervously.

"Is that so? If you were opened up properly, nice and slow, then you could take it I'm sure," he suggested. "But perhaps not today," he added light-heartedly. He withdrew his finger and rimmed me a little more before returning his tongue action to my love hole and slit. I gave out an involuntary jolt and shuddered a little when he eventually licked over my clit for the first time. He then sucked it into his mouth which was heaven. "Your clits nicely hard and erect," he said after releasing it. "I wonder if we can tempt it out of its hood." I felt his fingers working either side of my nub. "Yes, there it is," he observed. I nearly shot through the roof with the intensity of feeling when he licked over my exposed button. No one had ever done that to me before. He continued lightly licking until he caused my whole body to shake as I climaxed hard and was screaming my pleasure.

"Ooooh! That was unbelievable," I said after recovering my composure. "You lovely man."

"You seemed to enjoy it. You came so hard your juice has soaked the bed."

"I know. I've never come like that before."

"We'll have to see if we can fuck some more cum out of you," Errol suggested.

"I'd like that."

"You'll have to make sure I'm up for the job first," he suggested. I was now sitting on the edge of the bed and Errol was now on his feet in front of me. I had my first close up view of his circumcised cock. It was an incredible looking beast so fat and long with a huge cock head. I reached out my hands and wrapped them around his shaft. They could only just close around his girth and he was still flaccid. This was certainly the largest cock I'd ever encountered. I started to stroke him with one hand whilst the other took the measure of his large heavy balls, gently squeezing and rolling them. I looked up at Errol and he smiled down at me. I lowered my head, stuck out my tongue and ran it all over his cock head until it was shimmering with my spit. I eased it into my mouth; it was a tight fit, before withdrawing it. "Just take as much as you're comfortable with," Errol instructed. "We'll leave swallowing it all to your pussy," he added. It was a slow process but I was soon at ease with his erect head and about a quarter of an inch of shaft in my mouth. I concentrated on teasing and tonguing the head concentrating on the corona and especially the fraenulum which he particularly liked given the groans of satisfaction it produced.

"I think you're ready for action," I suggested after a little while, as I released his cock from my mouth. "Let's rubber you up."

"Do you mind if I use my own?" he requested, "They're a comfortable fit."

"Not at all."

"Why don't you kneel at the edge of the bed? We can start you off in doggy," he said as he went to the wardrobe and took some foils out of his jacket pocket. He returned to the side of the bed placed them on the bedside cabinet, took one and opened it. It took only seconds for the sheath to be rolled onto his cock creating a thick black shinning tool. He moved and was now standing behind me at the foot of the bed. I felt his hand parting my pussy and a finger being inserted in my love hole. "You're nice and wet," he commented.

"Sucking cock always makes me juicy," I replied. He withdrew his finger and his hand held me open. I felt his cock head nuzzling at the entrance to my hole and then the feeling of being slowly stretched as he eased it inside me.

"You've taken my head, are you O.K?"

"Mmm. I want all of you." He pushed slowly and gently in stages.

"That's all of me...............Your cunt is so tight, you feel so good," he informed me.

"Oooh! It feels like your cocks in my tummy............... I've never felt so full......... Please fuck me?" Errol needed no further bidding as he began slowly sliding his cock in and out of me, long deep strokes. This was really something else being pumped slowly by a big cock. I knew I was moaning and sighing and Errol was responding to every action and movement that stimulated me by trying to repeat it. I was being given a fantastically pleasurable screwing. Errol began to increase the pace and force of his humping heightening further my sexual delight. I felt that wonderful feeling building inside me as he continued his fast tempo. "Oh fuck! Fuck! Fuck! I'm cumming! I'm cumming! I screamed as Errol drove me into a shaking orgasm. My knees buckled and I slumped forward as I slipped off his wonderful cock.

"Anna was that good?" he asked after a short while.

"Good! It was amazing," I replied, still recovering.

"Well we succeeded in fucking more cum out of you, just like we wanted. Would you like to sit on my cock?" he asked.

"I'd love to," I responded.

He gave me a gentle smack on my bum. "Come with me then." I shuffled off the bed and he took my hand leading me towards the easy chair. He sat down and I moved forwards and knelt either side of his legs. He was holding his still erect cock and raising myself up I positioned him at the entrance to my love hole. I then lowered myself carefully and nervously on to his meat. He slid in quite effortlessly considering how tight my cunt was around him, but I was very wet for him.

"Mmmm that's so good," I said as I reached full penetration. I stayed there without moving savouring the delights of being totally filled. I then started a gentle rocking, stimulating my clit against the hairy base of his cock. It was so relaxing being held close by Errol whilst marvellous feelings of pleasure were being generated in my pussy. He then sat me up and slowly teased each boob and nipple with his mouth and tongue before pulling my head gently towards him and kissing. Our tongues were exploring and mingling as I felt his hands on my bum cheeks encouraging me to slide up and down on his pole. I responded and was soon taking full strokes of his cock, nearly all the way out then so deeply back in.

"Why don't you turn round," he suggested. He kept his cock inside me as he assisted me to change direction. I now had my feet on the floor. "Fuck my cock hard," he requested and I was now able to ride him with more power and force. My pleasure was greatly increased when he inserted his thumb into my bum hole and began using his other hand to play with my clit. I couldn't hold back any longer and found myself cumming hard once again. As my excitement subsided I realised he was still inside me and still hard. I couldn't believe it.

"Don't you ever soften?" I said inquisitively.

"Only once I've cum," he replied laughing. "But I want you some more," he continued. He encouraged me off his cock, and stood me up.

With that the mobile phone rang, it was on the coffee table next to the chair. I picked it up. "Hello." I answered.

"Hi It's Tony are you alright as I've not seen Errol leave yet."

"Don't worry I'm fine it's just that he's not finished doing me yet."

"You're sure you're O.K. as it's been some time."

"I'm all right and being seen to very well."

"I'll ring when Errol leaves then." I switched off.

"Just Tony checking on me." I put the phone down. "You said you wanted more?" He walked me over to the writing desk. He lifted me to sit on it facing him. He then lifted my legs up over his shoulders before steering his meat back inside me. He clasped his arms behind my back and pulled me close to him squeezing my boobs into his chest. I had my hands behind his neck, for balance as he started to fuck me once more. He alternated his rhythm between slow and gentle and quick and hard thrusting deeply. I couldn't believe it as the feeling in my stomach began to swell again and I was cumming for the fourth time.

"Go on Anna cum again! Cum again!" Errol shouted in encouragement. His mouth met mine and we hand a long passionate kiss. "Look at that," he said as we parted and he pulled his cock out. "You can see your cum on the table top." As I lowered my legs and stood up I could see a little pool of glistening liquid.

"Would you like to milk me now?" Errol enquired.

"I'd love to," I replied getting to my knees in front of him. I removed the condom from him and began licking and sucking his cock.

"I'd like to complete in your mouth and have you swallow it for me," Errol requested.

"That's no problem," I responded and continued my sucking and licking whilst stroking him and playing with his balls. He then took over stroking his cock until I felt him twitch and fire two loads into my mouth.

"Keep me in your mouth," he instructed whilst continuing to jack himself. His cock jerked again and I felt several more warm jets of liquid entering my mouth. He certainly came in quantity and his sperm was thick and tasty.

"Mmmmm that was so good," I remarked in appreciation of his load as his slowly softening cock left my mouth.

"I agree," he continued. "Come and lie down," he said taking my hand and leading me to bed. We said nothing as he lay on his back and I snuggled next to him with my head on his chest. He was gently stroking my hair and was the first to break the silence. "Anna you are one horny woman and a tremendous fuck."

"Thank you," I responded. "It was a pleasure to have you and to take your cock, I've not experienced anything like it before."

"I'm glad that I could be of service and pleased that Tony arranged it. Is he your husband?"

"No he's my boss who's recently become a fuck buddy."

"I don't know what's up with bosses these days. I've recently started to sex Sue my secretary. Does Tony farm you out often?"

"No this is the first time, but not the last I hope, especially if he arranges more cock like yours."

"Am I the only one?"

"No you're my third today, by far the best and the only one whose spunk I've taken."

"Is that so? Did you like it?"

"Mmmm, it was tasty and lots of it."

"Did you like it enough to take more?"