I am a 'Little Nympho'

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What! Today?"

"Well we'd have to fuck you some more to pump it up. But yes."

"In that case you'd better have me then."

"I knew you were horny," Errol said reaching over for a foil.

He got me up off the bed and I followed him as led me to stand in front of a wall. "Spread your legs, that's it nice and wide. Now lean forward and support yourself on the wall." I did as instructed whilst Errol stood behind me. He'd been jacking himself and I reached back and took over. He became hard quickly and he rubbered up. He slowly eased his cock back inside and started stroking in and out of me once again. The force of his fucking kept me standing on tip toe and he fucked me for some time. He then straightened me up and with his hands under my thighs he lifted me up. I leant back, my hands behind his neck and he carried me back to bed. He was still inside me as he laid me on my stomach and he proceeded to grind his cock into me. "Are you going to cum for me again?"

"I want to but I don't know if I can," I replied. He eased his hand under me and located my clit. He worked on it slowly whilst grinding me and it wasn't long before I was cumming again. Not the explosive climax I'd experienced previously but a long drawn out orgasm that seemed to last for ages as he continued grinding. He lifted himself up and out of me rolling on to his back. I moved down and started sucking his dick. I worked my hand on his shaft whilst massaging his balls. He was starting to moan a little louder and I increased the pace of my jacking until he gave a long sigh and filled my mouth with his cream. It was warm, thick and tasted wonderful. I eventually swallowed it all down feeling very satisfied that I had milked him on my own this time.

We both lay still for a while before Errol moved off the bed. "I'll take a shower," he said making his way to the bathroom. I heard the water running as he washed himself. He eventually emerged, with a towel round his waist and began drying his hair with the dryer. I hadn't moved and was still lying naked on the bed. "You look so contented there," he commented as he began getting dressed.

"I am," I replied lethargically. "You've fucked me to a standstill."

"Me and the other two guys," he joked.

"No you're the one who's drained me of my juice."

"Am I now? Well it was a real pleasure to pump it out of you. You're certainly a lady who loves taking cock," he said as he continued dressing. "Can I just tell you I meant it when I told you earlier that you have a gorgeous little bum hole and I'd love to fuck it for you."

"I know you would, but your size," I said jokingly but with a serious message.

"If you were prepared and opened up properly and with your obvious liking for cock I'm sure you'd enjoy it. Sue was a virtual anal virgin but now takes me about once a month, and it's always at her request."

"Does she now?"

"Yes. But we had to take it slow. It took a whole morning of gentle playing, both anal and pussy play, to get her nicely stretched and relaxed. Tony's got my number so if you want me to 'tutor' you and if he's willing then get in touch or if you just want to be fucked again then that's fine," he continued as he finished dressing. As he put on his jacket I got off the bed. Errol approached me and gave me a kiss "Thank you," he said before making his way to the door.

"Thank you," I responded as he opened the door and walked out into the corridor. I closed the door behind him before returning into the room. I collected the robe, bra and panties from off the floor and put them on the bed. It was now that I had time on my own to think about the morning, I certainly felt very well fucked. Moments later the phone rang and I picked it up. "That's all your appointments for today Anna," Tony informed me "Get yourself ready and meet me in the bar. There's a small flight bag in the wardrobe for all your bits," he continued before ending the call. I put the phone down and went to the bathroom. I switched on the shower and stepped in, it certainly felt invigorating. As I soaped myself and ran my hands over my breasts I realised how horny and randy I still felt. Perhaps Tony was right and I am a little 'nympho' after all I thought. I completed my ablutions, dried off, went and dried my hair and got dressed. I placed my lingerie along with the un-used condoms in the bag before leaving the room.

I could see Tony sitting by the bar and walked over and joined him. "Hi baby, what can I get you to drink?"

"I'd love a nice long Mojito," I replied.

"Sit here," he said indicating the bar stool next to him as he ordered for me. "You've had a long morning ........... enjoyable I hope?"

"Very," I responded.

"Good you can tell me all about it in the car." We drank our drinks, talking about them and people in the bar. "There's one last thing to do, you need to settle the bill for the room, here's my card," Tony said as we finished.

I walked over to reception. "I'd like to settle up for room 275," I said to the young female receptionist.

"That's fine Anna, the bills ready for you," she replied. Tony had obviously let her know my name. I took a moment to look at the bill before tendering Tony's card. "I hope everything was satisfactory," the receptionist continued. "Just enter your PIN." I entered Tony's number. "You had plenty of towels?" she enquired.

"Yes fine," I replied as the card machine clicked away.

"The bed was comfortable and to your liking?"

"Yes, very comfortable," was all I could think of in reply. I was wondering how much she knew about what I'd been up to.

"Your card and receipt," she said handing it to me. "Hope we can be off service again," she concluded as I walked over to Tony.

"All settled?" Tony asked before we exited the hotel and made our way to Tony's car. Once in the car I had to describe my morning to him. It was quite an erotic experience regaling all the details to him. He also informed me that Fiona, the receptionist knew what I was doing and watched each of the guys leaving Tony to visit me. Tony drove us to a quiet spot close to some woods. I ended up sucking him off and he shot the largest load I've ever had off him whilst he licked and fingered me to orgasm before eventually taking me home. That night Doug also had me which brought to an end an unforgettable day. Tony has also informed me that he has plans for more surprises for his little 'nympho'.