I am a Married Woman

Story Info
Men at work grope me often and want me to have sex with them.
1.2k words
3.68
117.2k
59
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wifelvrman
wifelvrman
1,811 Followers

I am a married woman and have been for fifty years. In order to help cover our mortgage on our house I have to work. I enjoy my work (sometimes) but recently the men at my work have started to try to flirt with me. They often "accidently" brush against my breasts. I wave them away and get back to my work.

Lately they have started to wink at me and blow me a kiss. I wish they wouldn't. I just continue to do my work.

I am 5'6" tall. My breasts are 38D. My hair is currently chestnut.

One of the assistants asked me to get some old files out of the storage closet. As I was gathering them someone turned off the light. I then felt someone squeezing my breasts. Someone else reached under my skirt and pulled my panties down. Whoever it was the man, or woman began to finger my pussy. The fingering went on for a couple of minutes.

I'm somewhat submissive so I just backed away, took the files and gave them to secretary.

I was so shocked!

When I sat back in my chair my assistant asked me why I was red faced. I just said" Its nothing just a little embarrassed about dropping a file".

I went back to work and realized that my panties had been completely been taken off. I wanted to asked "who took my panties" but of course I couldn't do that.

I went to the ladies room and freshened up. I was also embarrassed that I kind of liked the fingering whoever had done it.

The next day I had to get some more files. This time I made sure the lights were on. However, soon they went off and two hands held me down. Whoever it was my blouse was being unbuttoned and my bra was undone and taken off. Then a mouth began to suck on one and then another tit. It felt good and realized that I was about to cum right there in the closet. I fought it but my body won. I came in the dark closet and used my fingers to finish me off.

I was standing in the closet with my breasts revealed to anyone who might turn the light on. The only thing I could do was to button my blouse and find my bra. However it was not there!

I was getting upset. I had to go back to work since it was an extremely busy day so I just kept working.

I knew that my breasts would bounce as I had to walk around delivering the new files to each of the partners and salesmen.

As I was delivering them I noticed the smiles from the other secretaries and salesmen. I was so embarrassed but I couldn't do anything about it.

The next day a package was delivered to me. I went into the ladies room and opened it. There was my panties but someone had used a black permanent marker and wrote my name on them in my hand writing!

I realized that anyone could have learned my handwriting as I had to sign so many documents.

I wondered if my bra would eventually show up. Three days later it did. Also a new pair of panties with it. However, on the bra was written in my handwriting on both my bra and panties, "Debbie, hot slut wife!"

I was angry. When I settled down I took several deep breaths and thought about what was happening. As I kept thinking about it I kind of liked it! No one had ever called me hot. I didn't like the slut part however.

The annual company picnic at the lake was tomorrow. The picnic always had a lot of good food and a lot of alcohol. Knowing that at least someone thought I was hot I decided that I would dress in a little somewhat revealing top not too much and my bikini bottoms as we would play volleyball as we always do.

As we played my tits always bounced due to my 38D"s.

I drank a couple of beers and ran into the lake and swam for a while. Soon I was joined by some of my co-workers. My husband was invited too so he swam for a while and then got several cold beers and sat at a picnic table and watched me play volleyball.

I swam out further and others swam out to where I was. The water was level was just at the top of my breasts. Quickly, one of the men as well as my secretary pulled my top off! Both of them began squeezing my breasts. I liked it! And then they pulled my bikini bottoms off and began throwing my bikini and my top around the circle as I tried to catch them. Finally I said, I need another beer, if you will give me my bikini bottom I will walk up to the beach topless and get another.

They all cheered as I retrieved my beer as I walked up the beach I shook my tits at everyone on the beach and again as I got back in the water.

I was having a great time!

I swam up to the men in the circle they all began playing with my tits. I then saw in the water that the men had all taken their dicks out. They challenged me to touch them.

"I'm not sure about that I said" Come on!! they said, it's all in good fun and sex!" We all laughed and had a good time. One of the men pushed his dick a little into my pussy. I remembered that my husband had done that with me we fucked in the water.

I thought about it. I was now considered "Hot" and I liked it. I didn't want it to stop. He pushed deeper into my pussy and began fucking me in the water.

I don't fully know what got into me, but I let every man in the water fuck me. I felt my pussy stretched and overflowing as the men deposited all their cum into my willing pussy.

I watched my husband watch me as I walked up the beach, the cum running out of my pussy and running down my leg.

I lay on the beach towel next to my husband he didn't say anything. I asked him to bring up some more beers and he laid next to me.

He still had his swimsuit on.

"Fuck me, I said to him."

"Right here? he said."

"Yes! everyone else has. Take your suit off and fuck me now!

My husband fumbled around and managed to put his little dick in my pussy. It took almost one minute for him to cum. I knew he could feel the cum inside my pussy the men had deposited.

I then straddled his face and in my most authoritative voice, I demanded that he lick and suck all the cum out of my pussy.

Those on the beach laughed loudly as she made him do it.

Several of the on lookers took pictures.

When I stood up I spread my pussy out showed the on lookers just what it looked like. They also took pictures of my pussy.

I now know what the "Hot" means, and just what the slut means" and I love it!!

Let's do it again!

wifelvrman
wifelvrman
1,811 Followers