I Am a Sex God Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Help me prep the vegetables." I found a vegetable peeler for her.

"What do you want me to do?" Jaime asked as if she were a child experiencing new things

"Here." I handed her the peeler. "Peel these carrots"

My attitude and confidence in the kitchen was infectious. Jaime couldn't help but enjoy herself even though she normally hated having to mill around the kitchen. As she peeled and I prepared other things, she lightened up and started talking about her day and herself. She was at ease in my presence for once. I told her about myself as I put the frying pan on the heat.

"Finished." Jaime proclaimed with the carrots in a bowl and the scraps already in the trash. "Now what?"

"Now we have to chop our vegetables." I turned to see Jaime hesitate. "Oh don't worry. I'll take care of it."

I put all the vegetables on the cutting board. In swift deliberate strokes, I cut multiple carrots into uniform pieces. Jaime was taken aback at the knife skills. I then proceeded to dice an onion. Jaime seemed mesmerized by the ease and precision in my technique.

"Ready for stir fry." I proclaimed.

Jaime followed me like a kid, keeping her wide eyes on my movements. I had a cute thought.

"You're going to stir." I said as I come in front of the stove with a bowl of vegetables and marinated ribeye.

Jaime's expression sunk a little. "Oh no I couldn't."

Without warning, I took her hand and pulled her in front of me so she was directly in front of the heated fry pan. I grabbed a spatula out of a bowl of utensils and put the spatula in her hand. With the hot oil in the pan, I dumped all the ingredients in. While my torso was pressed against her back, I grabbed Jaime's wrist and guided it to the pan; I held the pan handle with the other hand. I guided her into strokes, shifting the contents of the pan. In low voice I encouraged her, "That's it."

She slowly took over and continued the stirring with less and less input from me. She had a wide-eyed look, staring incredulously at the pan while I continued my encouragement.

"Good. Long strokes. Don't stop. That's it."

I felt Jaime spike a bit in arousal. I think she may be reading a bit more into my words. That was fine with me.

"Don't let up. Go harder baby. Almost there." I took a plastic bottle of hoisin sauce I found earlier and positioned it near the pan. I decided to tease Jaime a little.

"Here it comes baby." At that I squeezed the bottle so a little jet of sauce splashed over the stir fry. She seemed to get very excited at the release. I put the bottle down and moved to slow her motions as if the stimulation was too much.

"You did great Jaime." I pulled the contents off the heat.

Jaime was blushing a bit. This was unlike any culinary experience as she wasn't sure if she should be turned on, hungry, or both. As she thought about the experience, she unconsciously rubbed her legs. While she pondered, I got out two glasses and popped the cork of the bottle of Riesling I had bought earlier. At the sound of the sudden pop, Jaime was brought out of her fantasies to see me pouring two glasses. I handed her one.

"Here. I picked this up at a wine shop downtown. It's a 2009 Brooks Riesling out of Oregon's Willamette Valley. Caught my eye ." I sipped from my glass. "It's a bit on the dry side. Hope you don't mind."

Jaime eyed the glass curiously. She took a tentative sip. Her eyes lit up and took another sip. She approved. As she savored the wine, I loaded two plates full of stir fry and made my way out of the kitchen.

"Let's have some stir fry." I led her to a small table in her living room, holding the two plates of food. She happily sipped her wine as she followed.

"Enjoy." I said as I dug in myself.

Jaime took a bite and gave an approving nod. "This is really good."

"Glad you like it." I took a forkful and chewed on it. I've made better but I am my own worst critic. I did not let own my doubts be known, lest I spoil Jaime's experience. It lifted my spirits to see her in such a happy mood munching on the beef while taking big sips of the wine. Before I knew it we finished off what seemed like a large portion of food each. Jaime had overcome most of her trepidation and asked for more wine.

"So Jaime how's your evening so far?" I poured her another glass.

"Going great. To be honest I did not expect dinner to go so well."

"What makes you say that?"

"I'm a lousy cook."

"You handled stirring very well." I smirked.

She blushed. She still wasn't quite sure of what to make of that experience. "Thanks." We continued with our casual sipping. Eventually I steered the conversation to more salacious topics.

"Jaime may I ask you a personal question?"

"I guess so."

"I'm just curious, since you're not attracted to women, why did you decide to have fun with Dana?"

Jaime became redder. It was a combination of the wine and the question. She thought back to the experience before answering, "She was so inspiring, so confident. When she spoke, she spoke with authority and grace. I guess you could say I was drawn to her." Jaime downed the remains of her glass and continued.

"And she knew exactly how to please. Honestly better than any man I've been with. From the moment we first touched, it felt incredible. Can I ask you a personal question now?"

"Of course. Anything"

"What does it take to satisfy Dana? She's told me about how you drive her wild, that you make her feel the way I felt about her?"

"It's complicated. It's a combination of experience and insight. Almost a power if you will."

"Yeah okay I can accept that. One other question."

"Of course."

"Why would you want to have dinner with me when you have Dana, not to mention that other woman Sasha?" some of the doubt was creeping back.

"Jaime you're a beautiful woman. You have just as much to offer as Dana or Sasha. You just need to realize it."

Jaime paused and looked at me with hope, "You really think so?"

"I know so. It's another power I have. Here let me show you." I pulled my chair next to hers. "Give me your hand."

She did so. I took her offered hand in mine. The contact was unnecessary but I thought a little show would help. I closed my eyes and I took a deep dive into her mind. I picked out details of her life and personality. She settled in my hand. She liked the contact and found it comforting. After a minute, I opened my eyes and told Jaime about herself.

"27 years old, your favorite color is pink, you're an intelligent woman. You're a daddy's girl and love strong men; you also enjoy exploring and experiencing new things. You love it when a man takes you from behind, and right now you're incredibly turned on."

Jaime stopped wide-eyed. I was correct on all counts and she was becoming even more excited. I stood up and settled close to Jaime. She looked up at my towering form from her seat. She could not believe what was happening.

I looked her right in her eye and in a low, even tone I asked, "And right now you are ready for some dessert."

She just stared. Without waiting for a reply, I pulled her out of the chair and started aggressively kissing down her neck and groping her all over. Her breath became heavy. Her arousal was growing rapidly. As I continued my groping and kissing, I tugged at her clothing, practically clawing at her garments to remove any barriers to our mutual pleasure. Off came the sweater, and I unzipped her jeans. As we locked lips, she met me part way on the kiss. She was craving this but a small part of her was putting up resistance. In the haze of her desire, I felt a sense of unworthiness, almost as if the part resisting didn't believe she was worthy to receive such gratification. She was down to her pink underwear.

I decided to silence this silly voice with dominance. I tore open her bra so her breasts dangled freely and then tore her panties clean off. She gasped in shock at my display of animal lust and her sudden nudity. I growled. She lost that part of herself that doubted. It was replaced with need; never before had she felt the urge to submit to her desire and submit herself to another. I pushed her down to her knees. In a swift motion I pulled down my pants to reveal my throbbing erection. Jaime was transfixed onto my cock as it was only a few inches from her face.

"Suck" I said simply.

Jaime didn't respond verbally. She just looked at my crotch in wonder. She never felt so turned on before even with Dana. Is this what Dana feels on a regular basis? While never breaking eye contact with my erection, she leaned in closer and closer. As she inched forward, she opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue. She felt the need deep in her core as she wanted nothing more to taste this cock. She needed it in her mouth. I groaned as her slick tongue made contact.

It was everything she thought it could be. It was warm and firm with a salty sweet taste. It throbbed against her tongue as she slid it across the long shaft. With my moans encouraging her, she brought her hands up to steady herself and stroked my shaft in addition to eagerly wrapping her lips around the head. She always liked the idea of going down on a man and giving pleasure, but she hadn't considered that it could give her pleasure.

Jaime stopped to catch her breath. But she needed more. Jaime looked at my cock like it was her most prized possession. She grasped the shaft, closed her eyes, and started licking across the head. Her saliva dripped along down coat the shaft. She worked her way down licking the shaft. She loved every inch of cock she could get her tongue onto. Suddenly Jaime was overcome with a great need and took as much of my length as she could in her mouth. It was my turn to be surprised. This woman was truly something special. She took my cock in and out of her mouth. For what seemed like forever, Jaime alternated between licking, sucking, kissing, and stroking. As she gave in totally to the unexpected pleasure, bobbing her head up and down at a frantic pace, I pulled her mouth off the head of my cock. She slurped as she was still sucking without anything filling her mouth.

"I can't wait any more." I forcefully turned her over, pushing her on her hands and knees. She gave a groan as I handled her roughly, her chest and face being pushed down. With her face buried into the carpet and her ass up, I pushed my glistening rod into her equally glistening sex. Jaime moaned deeply at the penetration. I savored the moment as I bottomed out. Jaime loved being filled. I almost pulled out entirely and suddenly push all of my cock back in. Jaime gave what I could only describe as moan mixed with a scream. I grasped her hips and in the same manner as the first stroke, proceed to get a rhythm in my animalistic fucking. Jaime, on her hands and knees, moaned throughout my thrusts.

Over the course of thirty minutes, she came three times. Each time I didn't not let her come down; I just kept thrusting holding her small form. After the third orgasm she could no longer support herself. I decided that time was right and pulled out of her. I turned her over and held her cheek. Her mouth was slightly open and holding her cheek I guided my cock in her warm mouth. She instinctively started sucking. I blasted my sperm and was surprised to see her swallow it so enthusiastically. She couldn't get enough of the liquid. After my eruptions subsided, in her exhausted state, Jaime gently planted kisses on my cock. I picked her up off the ground and carried her to the bedroom.

I put her down gently on the bed and pulled her to me so were on our sides in a warm embrace. In the moonlit room, Jaime looked up at me with wonder and happiness. I smiled down at her and cradled her in my arms.

"You're beautiful." I said softly.

Jaime started to tear up at that. She buried her head into my chest and held onto me. I could feel her sniffles. I held her tighter. She lost herself in my arms. She had never felt this before. After five minutes she spoke, with a hitch in her voice.

"No guy has been this nice to me before."

I brought a hand to stroke her head, "It pains me to hear that."

"I've never felt so good before."

"It's what's you deserve."

Jaime enjoyed the embrace. For the first time with a lover, she felt safe, comfortable, fulfilled, and like a woman. She just enjoyed our closeness. Out of affection Jaime traced absently on my shoulders with her hands.

After a few minutes of just enjoying my touch, she shifted. She got a surprise as she felt a stiffness on her leg. She jerked her head down to make sure what she was feeling was accurate. What she saw matched what she felt.

"You're still hard?!"

"Yes. You sound surprised."

"How is that possible? You came so much."

I chuckled. "I'm full of surprises."

"Okay." Jaime said in a faraway voice. She seemed lost in thought. She started trembling. She looked at me with what I would call trepidation. In a timid, almost frightened voice she asked, "Can I..."

She trailed off. I looked at her quizzically. "It's okay Jaime. Ask me anything."

She continued, "Please can I suck it?"

I chuckled. This woman was something special. "Of course you can. Why would you be nervous about asking?"

"I've always wanted to try to get a man off with my mouth. None of my past boyfriends would let me try."

"Their loss." I gently pushed myself up as not to disturb Jaime. I took some pillows and stacked them against the end of the bed, propped up by the wall. I leaned back on the pillows and spread my legs a little. My erection stood proudly up. Jaime eyed it longingly.

"As much as you want." I told her as I pet her head affectionately.

Jaime nestled in between my legs on her stomach and eyed the object of her desire. She grabbed my shaft with both hands and kissed the tip of my cock. She gasped a little as my cock twitched at the contact. She didn't stop her motions and lingered on her kiss and savored the sensations on her lips. At first Jaime was playful. She teased my member with her lips, just grazing along the shaft, and nipping the tip.

Jaime seemed to take no greater pleasure than giving oral pleasure to my shaft. She licked up and down, cradling the base of my cock with her fingers. Intermittently, she would pause and take a breather. She kept up her attentions for twenty minutes, getting more frantic as she continued.

"That's it baby." I held her head to my cock.

Jaime moaned at my encouragement. Suddenly I felt Jaime spasm. I focused my senses and found that she had an orgasm, just from sucking my cock. I just loved this surprise of the day the most. After the ripples of her orgasm subsided she continued working my cock in her mouth at a fervent pace.

I lost myself to Jaime's desires and let loose in her mouth. She squealed in delight as she sucked trying to swallow all the liquid that ushered forth. Jaime couldn't believe it. She was riding high on the feeling of swallowing my cum. Though it was an intensely erotic act on its own, the cum of a being with my godly power is more than just your run-of-the-mill sperm. It imbues energy and contentment; if we have a stronger bond it makes you orgasm. Once the fountain stopped gushing, Jaime took a moment to gulp down what remained.

She gave a content sigh. I pulled her up to me. "You were great Jaime."

She looked at me with wonder. She had a dream fulfilled and it was more than she hoped it could be. Not only did she feel incredibly sexy, she felt alive, content. She fell into my arms. Without the rampant desire pushing her, she started to realize her fatigue. She slowly started drifting off.

"Can we do this again sometime?" Jaime asked as she snuggled against my chest slowly giving into a comfortable sleep.

"Of course. You're such a beautiful woman Jaime. This weekend would be good."

Jaime sighed "Hell yeah..."

After that she let herself fall into unconsciousness. I held her for a long time enjoying the warmth and softness of her body. After a while I disengaged getting up off the bed. Using my powers I instantly got clean and cleaned any of the mess we made in the apartment. I looked at a clock and found it was just after 11pm.

I looked at my lover in my arms, naked on the bed. As a gift I again used my powers to get Jaime dressed. Since I ripped them off of her, I gave her the silk, pink underwear she loved, this time with a matching bra. I settled in spooning her. It was going to be another wonderful morning.

-----------

The next morning after I said my goodbyes and arranged to meet on the weekend. In an interesting twist, Jaime wanted Dana to be there as well.

Using my powers, I teleported back home to the night before. I was back in my master bedroom naked, deciding to shed my clothes. Sasha was sound asleep. Dana was on the bed, awake, reading. The clock said 11:02pm. Dana noticed my entrance. She put down her book, got up from the bed and took me in a possessive hug. She kissed along my neck, grasping my head.

"Hey baby. How was it?" she asked in between kisses.

"Jaime has potential." I said as I stroked Dana's neck and grabbed her perfect ass.

"How much potential?"

"She'll be quite the woman. Maybe one day a goddess."

Dana had a look of pleasant surprise as she suddenly ceased her frantic kisses, "You don't mean..."

"I do. If she's willing, one day I'll take her for my own."

"Wow. I knew she was special. But I didn't realize it went that far. Tell me what you felt."

"She has a spark. She can be very responsive in addition to being very giving and eager to please. More than that she can accept new things and with a push in the right direction she'll be a positive force in the world."

"So why in time? Why not take her right now and make her one of your goddesses?"

"Because of her past. It's haunting her, holding her back."

"How so?" at this point Dana, continued her ministrations, albeit more lazily, and listened while I explained.

"All her wonderful qualities I mentioned, she is at the moment repressing their full potential. In her past relationships she has essentially been trained to hate herself. She does not truly believe she has the power within her to or the ability to overcome her perceive shortcomings."

"You can help her right? I would love having another partner as I'm sure Sasha would absolutely love having her around."

"In time it's certainly possible. But it's her choice and I would never push into something she doesn't want."

I went to bed and cuddled up with Dana. I scooped Sasha and she sighed in her sleep. As I settled, reflected upon the day. As both my goddesses lay with me, the doubts seemed to melt away.

I turned and tenderly kissed Dana on the lips. "It'll be alright. We have the luxury of time. By the way, Jaime wants to have lunch this Saturday with us."

Dana just grinned her naughty grin. With that we all drifted off together.

12