I Am A Teacher: Jimmy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AWesTexUn
AWesTexUn
127 Followers

I awoke the next morning, and every morning that week, to a delightful experience. Both of my tits were in a mouth and being sucked. Both of my nipples were being licked by a tongue. At the same time!

My arms wrapped around my two headed monster and squeezed them, trying to force more of my flesh into the voracious mouths. Fingers crawled from different directions across my body to enter my pussy. I have had two fingers in me many times, but they had never moved in different ways. I almost exploded at the sensation.

My soreness vanished. I pulled Jim's head up to mine so I could kiss him and pushed Jimmy's down toward my pussy. He had not eaten me the day before and I was on fire for him to do it now.

Ann had taught him well. Very quickly he had fireworks bursting in my body. Jim shoved him aside and buried himself in me, stroking rapidly, riding the waves of my orgasm until he busted his nuts. He immediately pulled Jimmy onto and in me while his dick was still leaking cum. My orgasm continued, cresting each time Jimmy's dick slammed into me. I was so high I was flying.

When Jimmy came, he rolled over to one side of me while Jim was on the other. He was kissing one side of my face, little pecking, loving kisses as Jim did the same. My spasms finally slowed and ceased. I was as weak as a newborn. I could not move. I just lay there, gasping for breath.

Jim and Jimmy got off the bed and standing side by side looked at me with love shining out of their eyes. "I love you, Babe!" Jim said. Jimmy repeated, "I love you, Mom!" As they walked out I went back to sleep. I was exhausted. They had, indeed, almost fucked me blind.

The rest of the day's action went a little slower than the first day. I got about a two hour nap before waking to a tongue in my pussy. Jimmy said he likes my juices. I'm glad. I love to feed him.

My two headed monster repeated its' actions on the third morning. When they finished, they let me sleep for about an hour and a half. Jim came in and picked me up to carry me to the shower. He douched me and shaved me. Normally my pussy is the last thing he shaves. The vibrations of the wet-dry shaver is so stimulating it usually leads us to a fantastic sex session, but not today. He gently cleaned me from my hair to my toes. After drying me, he applied my moisturizing lotion to my entire body, paying special attention to my sore swollen pussy. I do not know if it was swollen in anticipation or because of the soreness, but Jim's ministrations definitely made it feel much better.

He carried me back into the bedroom where a dressed Jimmy was sitting on the bed. He had changed the sheets, again. I was going to have to do laundry. We were getting short on towels and sheets. Standing me on my feet, Jim gently dressed me in snug shorts and a tight pullover, grinning as he adjusted my tits. He quickly dressed, fastened my sandals, and led me out the door so we could go eat. Do I love that guy?

We did some sightseeing before Jim drove home. As we entered the house Jimmy slowly and gently removed my clothes, caressing my skin with his mouth as it became uncovered.

"Wait, Son!" Jim demanded and pulled a naked me into his fully clothed lap. "I know you're sore, Babe. Do you want to wait until tomorrow or the next day, when you feel better?" His concern was in his voice.

"Yeah, Mom." Jimmy responded. "We can wait a couple of days. Or longer! I'm sorry. I love this so much I never thought about hurting you. We'll quit until you feel better."

I giggled while gazing down at my red and angry looking pussy. I was still tired. I needed some more sleep and rest, but if these two men wanted more of my pussy, my pussy wanted more of them. As I spread the lips we could all see my shining juices. I continued to giggle.

"I only hurt when one of you is not touching me. As soon as I have you in me, the soreness vanishes. I'm ready when you two are."

"Wait a minute!" Jim said. He was looking at a big heavy overstuffed chair which was in the house when we rented. We never used it. It was uncomfortable because the back was too short for full support. "Pull that chair out." Jim instructed Jimmy as he stood up with me in his arms. Jimmy pulled it to the center of the room.

Jim stood me on my feet behind it and gently bent me over the back. It was perfect! My stomach was supported by the back with my feet on the floor and my head on the seat. I felt surprisingly comfortable draped over it. Jim grabbed a cushion off the couch and placed it under my head and arms and it was even better, except for the feeling of my ass and pussy being exposed to anyone behind me.

Then I smiled. Who was going to see me but my men, and they have already had their dicks, fingers, tongues and faces all over my pussy and ass. They had told and showed me how much they liked it. Jim had said I was here just for their pleasure. I looked at them standing beside me and still smiling, "Take your pleasure, Boys!"

Jim sat down behind me, opening my legs as he put his between them. His tongue licked from my 'taint' to up past my asshole as I squirmed in delight. "Dad!" Jimmy was shocked.

"She likes it, Son. I do too!" Jim did it again, then set in to eat me out good and proper. When he quit sucking my juices, after bringing me off twice, I started dripping on the floor.

Jimmy began easing his dick in me after his Dad moved out of the way. "Does it hurt, Mom? I'll stop! Do you want me to quit?"

Except for a couple of times with me on top, all of our previous activity had me in the old missionary position. Probably ninety eight or nine percent of the time, Jim and I are either in that position or me on top.

Early in our marriage Jim and I experimented with every position and way we could think of. We eagerly tried anything new when we heard of it. But we love the feel of the others' whole body against us. I like Jim's weight on me, love his chest mashing my breasts, glory as my nipples stab him, and delight in rubbing the inside of my thighs and calves up and down his legs and hips.

There was no weight or pressure on my pussy as Jimmy slowly entered me. Nothing but air was touching the outside of my labia. The stretching of my hole by his dick was exquisite. "You feel good, Hon! Poke it to me!" He did.

After Jimmy staggered back when he came, Jim said, "I've got to try this." As he began stroking he leaned forward to grasp, squeeze and pinch my tits and nipples. I was in heaven, the feeling was so good. Jim made me come twice before he did. I lay there, still quivering, as he sat before me and kissed me. "You are something else, Babe!" I could hear the love in his voice.

"One more time, Mom?" Jimmy asked pleadingly.

"Poke it to me, Honey! Poke it to me!" He did, grinning happily.

After another quick shower I stuffed the washer full and lay down to take a nap until it finished. When I got up, all of the towels and sheets were clean, folded and had been put away. I walked to the living room where Jim and Jimmy were watching TV. I stood there with my fists on my hips until they looked at me. "What's the matter, Babe?"

"You two!" I paused at their sheepish grins. "You don't have me over the chair yet!" It didn't take them long.

My arm around Jim's waist, his on my shoulders, we waved at Jimmy leaving to go to Houston and his new job. After he disappeared, Jim kissed me on the forehead when we turned to go back into the house. "I hope you don't get mad at me, Babe"

"Why should I?"

"If I don't fuck you for a month... well, a week anyway."

I rubbed my still sore crotch. Jimmy had fucked me twice that morning as he got ready to leave. The first time had been fantastic. When I climaxed it felt like my insides turned to mush. The second was even better. We knew we were closing a chapter of our lives. The week would never happen again, but we would remember the love, the joy, the sharing forever. "I think I can wait."

That lying sneak woke me up the next morning with his face buried in my pussy. I had a happy grin in my face.

* * * * *

Thank you all for your great responses. I just wish a couple of Anonymous' had not been that way. I would have liked some follow-up.

AWesTexUn
AWesTexUn
127 Followers
12