I Am A Teacher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AWesTexUn
AWesTexUn
125 Followers

I hugged him. "Great! You know, I think you should go tell Ann. AND thank her. I love that woman for what she has done for you."

"I do too, Mom. Other than you, she is the greatest person I have ever known."

That summer Jimmy moved to Austin and started to college, living with a cousin of Jim's. Ann helped Jimmy find a good job where he could work and study at the same time. Jim and I helped as much as we could with the finances. I hated to see him go. It left a big hole in my life.

Shortly thereafter, Jim and I followed a drilling rig to eastern Oklahoma. We were back in our mobile home in a fairly large trailer park.

Just after we moved in we met some old friends, Tom and Sue Anderson. They had a son, Scott, who was just about a carbon copy of the way Jimmy had been before he met Ann. Scott had been held back a year in school because of the many moves his family had made one year.

Laying in bed one night Jim said, "Scott needs to meet an Ann Wilkes." I had to agree and wondered where we might find such for him. Jim had been busy fingering my pussy and had it nice and juicy and wet. He rolled over on top of me and sank to the hilt. He felt fantastic in me.

"I know only one woman I would sic on him.", Jim said.

When I asked "Who?", Jim pulled almost out, then rammed it back home, and stopped. When realization dawned on me, "You have got to be kidding?"

Jim shook his head and kissed me. "Thinking of Ann and Jimmy always turned you on so much, I know you often wished it were you instead of her."

"But." was all I could manage.

"Every time you talked about Ann and her boys, you were wishing you could do the same thing. I love you. I know you love me. If you want to do to Scott what Ann did to Jimmy, go ahead." He was still buried in me, like an iron rod, moving slowly in and out.

"Is this a game? Are you trying to tease me?"

"Nope. I'm serious as hell. I just want to see how you fuck me after being with Scott."

"Well, fuck the shit out of me now." He almost did.

Two nights later I asked Jim, "You were just kidding the other night, weren't you?" He was playing with my pussy as usual.

"About you fucking Scott like Ann fucked Jimmy?"

"Yes."

"No."

"It wouldn't bother you if I fucked someone else?"

"Would you fuck them to hurt me?"

"No."

"Would you fuck them to make me jealous?"

"No."

"Would you fuck them if I didn't want you to?"

"No."

"I would not like you going to bars looking for a pickup. I would not like you fucking someone behind my back, hiding it from me. But someone like Jimmy, Scott, when we can talk about it, when we both know they will be better off for it, as Jimmy was with Ann, no, that would not bother me. I know you love me. I also know that boys like Jimmy and Scott really need someone like you or Ann."

"I think I want to."

"Good. When?"

"Damn. Pushy aren't you?"

"Nope.", Jim replied, "Just stroking in and out." He was. Slow and gentle, we did it for a long, long time.

I set out the next day to get Scott in my bed. I had no clue on how to start. I had no yard work like Ann. The trailer was not like a house. I had always made a point of speaking to him whenever we met. I would ask questions and try to draw him out. It was amazing how smart he actually was. I was sure he had a crush on me and I hoped he jacked-off fantasizing about me. It would make it easier to seduce him, if I ever got a chance.

I was returning from the grocery store when I spotted Scott walking down the street. Stopping to give him a lift, I asked "Could help me turn and flip all of the cushions and mattresses in my trailer?"

"Sure. Be glad to." he responded.

As I put the groceries away he turned and flipped all of the cushions on the chairs and the couch. That left the two mattresses. The first was not much of a problem, but the one in Jim's and my bedroom is a king size. There is not much empty space in the room. It was a struggle. When we finally got it turned and flipped I was breathing hard, as if we had already been having sex.

I grabbed Scott by the hand, sat down on the bed and flopped on my back, pulling him down beside me. I knew he could see my braless breasts bounce and move under my t-shirt. As I clasped the back of his hand against my breast, I could feel my nipple hardening. He had to feel it also. "Thank you, Scott. I could not have done that without you."

"I'm glad I could help.", he said. "Anytime you need some help, anything, please ask me."

I raised up on an elbow to look him in the eyes as he lay beside me. "That's sweet of you, Scott." I slowly lowered my head while maintaining eye contact until my lips touched his. His eyes closed. I kissed him thinking of Jimmy's description of Ann's soft warm lips. I wanted the same reaction.

Except for a shudder as our lips met, Scott did not move. As I lifted my head Scott's eyes popped open with a startled look. His hand came up and his fingers touched his lips. I smiled. "Did you like that?"

"Oh yes, Ms. Johnson. That's the best kiss I've ever had. Your lips are so warm, so soft!" I had to struggle to keep from laughing from joy. I was not about to ask how many such kisses he had enjoyed.

I kissed him again, the same way, and brought his hand to my breast. He did not move at first, then gave one gentle squeeze, as if he was afraid he would hurt me or I would make him quit. I sighed and whispered against his lips, "Feel them, rub them, squeeze them." I lay back and pulled him partially on me as he played with my tits. I could feel my panties and shorts become soaking wet. Although I have always been a juicer, this was unusual even for me. Jim, as usual, was right. The situation, this young boy, half of my age, was turning me on big time.

I gently pushed up on Scott's chest until he was sitting beside me. He had a look of disappointment on his face as this stopped him from playing with my breasts. "Pull my t-shirt off.", I requested softly. I thought his face would split, his grin was so big.

That was the point I embarked on my career as a teacher. I began to teach Scott how to lick, suck, nibble and bite on my breasts. He was an excellent student.

I stripped him as he played. Pressing him to his back, his eyes were wide open, wondering, watching me as I ran my fingertips up and down his shaft. Grasping it in my hand I began a slow up and down motion as I lowered my head toward it. I followed Ann's story as I took him in my mouth, but Scott did not last as long as Jimmy must have. I kissed and licked his dick then engulfed it into my mouth. I had barely started sucking when he exploded and that is an apt term. He just exploded in my mouth.

After I sucked him dry I crawled up and hugged him, bare skin to bare skin. He had a blissful smile on his face. As he hugged me back, "I think you enjoyed that."

"Oh god, Ms. Johnson. That's the greatest thing that's ever happened to me. It was wonderful. Your wonderful. I love you!"

"No, Scott. You love SEX! It IS better when you have affection for someone, and I do like you, and you like me, but you don't love me. You just love what I DID to you. Understand?"

"I think so. I know I loved that!"

"Would you like to return the favor?"

"What do you want me to do."

"Pull my shorts off, then my panties."

"Oh god, yes! Can I look at you?"

"All you want. And feel. And taste!"

"You want me to... cuni... to... eat you?"

"Yes. Do you want to?"

"I don't know how. I've never done it!"

"I'll teach you."

"Ok."

As he reached for my shorts, he hesitated.

"What's wrong?", I asked.

"Your wet!"

"I get that way when I'm excited, like you get hard."

"You didn't pee?"

"No!" I laughed. "That's just my natural juices. Smell!"

As he sniffed his nose touched my shorts. "It doesn't smell like pee! It's like... I don't know."

"Like a woman? Do you like it?"

"I guess. I don't know." He continued to inhale deeply. Suddenly he rubbed his face on my shorts and looked up at me with a huge grin. "I guess if I'm going to eat you, I better like it." I laughed delightedly.

He unbuttoned and ran the zipper down my shorts. Grasping the legs he tugged downward as I raised my hips, then slipped them off me. He stopped and just stared at my wet, translucent panties and at my bare pussy. With a touch of awe in his voice, "You don't have any hair!"

"Do you like it?" The hospital shaved me when Jimmy was born. I liked the increased sensitivity and have continued to shave, or let Jim do it, ever since. It is party time when Jim does it.

"It's beautiful."

"Touch it."

He ran a finger over my mound, then, as with the shorts, rubbed his face on my panties and grinned at me again. "Pull them off." He did. "Now feel!"

"It's so soft. It stretches! Wow! It does smell good. I like it!" He rubbed his face on the wet bare skin. "You want me to kiss it?"

"Uh huh. And lick it. See if you like the taste."

He started licking, cleaning up the wetness, licking me like a cat cleans itself. I lifted my hips and slid a pillow and a couple of towels under my ass while raising and spreading my legs to give him access to the entire area. He followed a trail of wetness from my pussy down past my asshole. I jumped when his tongue hit my pucker. Looking up at me, grinning, the first time he had paused since he started licking. "I licked your asshole!" he giggled.

"You sure did. No one has ever done that to me before!"

"Really!" He then tried to worm his tongue inside. He had me squirming all over the bed. Who was teaching whom? Jim, you are in for a treat tonight. "You like that don't you? I can tell!"

"Yes, Honey. I like that a lot. Now, raise up and take your thumbs, put them along my slit and spread it open." As he did I described all of the parts, having him touch, lick, suck and play with his tongue and fingers until my breathing was so ragged I could hardly talk.

I had described how sensitive my clit was and what would happen when he sucked and licked it, but did not let him play with it too much. Now I told him to start on it. I convulsed into one of the best climaxes I have ever had. I almost fainted. The world did turn gray.

I have since learned the first orgasm with each new student is of a similar mind blowing experience. It may be the anticipation, the newness, coupled with the eagerness they convey.

When I finally recuperated and looked at Scott, he had a worried look. I smiled, reached with my arms and beckoned him to me. Kissing him, I repeated his words to me, "Oh, Scott! That's the greatest thing that's ever happened to me. It was wonderful. Your wonderful. I love you!" He stiffened in my arms. "Honey, I'm not mocking you, just teasing. It WAS great. One of the best cums I've ever had. I am SO glad I got you to help me today."

"Me too."

Wanting to see his reaction, and how he might phrase the question, I asked, "Hon, is there anything else you want to do?" He nodded and surprised me by not asking to fuck me, but "Can I just look at you?"

"Just look?" He nodded.

"You don't want to touch?"

"Well, maybe. But I've never seen a real live girl. I'd like to take my time and just study you."

"Please be my guest"

He began with my breasts, moving his head, looking from different angles, but not touching. I could almost feel his eyes move over my skin. He began to describe what he was looking at, as if he were speaking into a recorder so he could take it with him to listen to later. "Touch them. Move them. See how they work." With a grin, he did, with the softest and gentlest handling.

He moved down to my pussy. Glancing at me, then looking back down, "I liked the licking and sucking, but I didn't get to really look at it. It is beautiful. I'm glad you don't have any hair. It's all open where you can see!" His gaze was so intense I felt like I was under a microscope.

"Is it always so red? I didn't hurt it, did I?"

"No. The redness and the juices show when a woman is excited, like when your dick gets hard. It just means I'm ready to have sex."

A grin, "Then your still ready!"

"Yes, I guess I am. Sometimes it takes a while for me to get wound up, then it takes a while for me to cool off."

"You know something?"

"What?"

"This has been the greatest day of my life. I've wanted to look at a girl like this forever. I never thought a beautiful woman like you would even think about someone like me. I haven't even been able to find a girl. And you... you sucked me! You let me eat you! Touch you! Thank you so much! I will never, ever, forget this day!"

"So. What, you're going home now?"

"Don't you want me to go?"

"I suck you off. I let you eat me. I let you play with my pussy and titties. You don't say a thing about wanting to do it again! You don't say a thing about wanting to fuck me! What am I supposed to think?"

"Oh, Ms. Johnson." He was almost in tears. "I loved what you did! I just didn't think you would want to do it with me again. I don't know what to do. I don't know how! You're married. I didn't think you would fuck me even if I asked. Wouldn't your husband get mad? Please don't be mad at me! I'll do anything you want!"

I hugged him. "It's ok, Honey. I was teasing. I loved what we did today too. It doesn't matter if you don't know how. I'll teach you." I pushed him up so we could look at each other. "I do want you to come back. About three tomorrow?" A nod. Jim would be gone to work, as he was today. Do I have a story for him tonight? I can almost feel him pounding into me now. "And, Scott, I do want to fuck you, if you want to fuck me?"

"Oh god, Ms Johnson. I want that more than anything in the world!"

"Get dressed then. Tomorrow we will start all over." I led him into the bathroom, wet a cloth and cleaned his face.

"All over? Everything?" I smiled and nodded. "You'll suck me? I'll eat you? You'll fuck me?" His eagerness was thrilling.

"And you will fuck me!"

"Great!" he hollered as he ran out the door.

After his shower that night Jim stopped in the doorway when he saw my grin. "What have you been up to?"

"Come to bed." I told him, still grinning.

After he lay down beside me and kissed me, I whispered in his ear, "Scott came by today!"

Hugging me, Jim demanded, "Tell me about it."

I told him everything, except about Scott licking my asshole. That was to be a surprise, and it was! Jim laughed several times at my descriptions. He did indeed enjoy the story. Then, telling me he thought he knew, he asked "Why didn't you fuck him?"

"I don't know," I said, "unless I wanted to give you one last chance to tell me not to."

"Do you love me?"

"Yes. You know I do."

"Will you love me after you fuck Scott?"

"With all of my heart."

"Then do it!", as he slipped into my pussy. I had put three towels under my ass tonight instead of the usual two, to minimize the wet spot. It was a good thing. I had been flowing before Jim lay down on the bed.

I looked out the window just before three o'clock. Scott was standing on the porch looking at his watch. Laughing, I opened the door to see him blushing as he entered. His eagerness, his anticipation, was thrilling to observe. I could feel my wetness starting.

"I'm glad you're here, Scott." I whispered as I kissed him. Standing there in the middle of the room I began to teach him how I like to be kissed. Both of us were soon panting.

I slowly undressed him as we continued kissing. I had placed his hands on my breasts. He began to gently rub, squeeze and pinch my nipples as I had taught him the day before.

Looking at him, I sank to my knees holding his dick. I kissed the head, the sides, and started licking it while still looking at him. As I sucked it into my mouth his eyes closed and he swayed. I was afraid he was going to fall so I led him to the bed and pushed him on it. Taking him back into my mouth, he began a slight hunching motion in time to the rhythm of my sucks. He lasted longer than he had done the day before.

After sucking him dry, I crawled up beside him, taking him in my arms. As he hugged me back I asked him in a whisper, "Did you jack off last night?"

He blushed, nodded, and whispered back, "Four times."

I laughed delightedly, giving him little pecking kisses. "Pull my shirt off." As slowly as I had undressed him, he did me. He began kissing, licking and sucking on my nipples. He took a nipple gently in his teeth, lifting his head he stretched it up until it slipped out, bouncing and jiggling. He giggled.

"Where did you learn that?" I asked.

"I saw it in a movie once. It looked like fun. It is!" More giggles before he did the other tit.

"Now, pull my shorts off."

He felt first. "They're not as wet as yesterday." He was a little disappointed.

"You'll get me there." I told him as he rubbed his face as he did the day before. After rubbing his face on my panties he pulled them off without my saying anything. He then reached for the towels and pillow, looking at me expectantly until I lifted my hips. He almost dove into my pussy. He had not forgotten a thing. He also did not stop his licking and sucking when I had my orgasm, but continued until I had a second one.

He held me as I had held him. Holding my head against his chest, he was stroking my hair and my cheek. As I looked up at him he gave me a gentle kiss. "You are the most wonderful person I've ever known."

We lay beside each other, swapping gentle kisses as I recharged. I put his hand on my breasts, so he could play with my titties, then moved it down to my pussy. As he fingered me, we could both feel my wetness increasing, my juices flowing.

I pushed him onto his back and straddled him. Trapping his dick between us, I began rubbing my pussy and clit up and down it. I raised up and with my hand rubbed his dick head in my slit while he watched round eyed and with his mouth open. Then I put it in my entrance and slowly sank down, wiggling until it was fully seated. As it disappeared from his view, his head flopped back and he moaned. "That feels wonderful.", his favorite word.

I leaned forward pressing my breasts against his chest and whispered "I'm going to fuck you." He jerked. As I raised up I told him, "Then you are going to fuck me!"

He jerked again. "Oh, Ms. Johnson!"

I started rocking back and forth, then making little circles with my hips. He was grunting and panting with each of my movements. I started raising and lowering myself, almost completely off him, then back down. I started moving faster. In this position I can move my hips very rapidly. We were making a stattacco sound as our bodies came together. My clit pounded into his pubic mound and neither of us lasted very long. He began jerking up into me as he came. Feeling this and his cum shooting into me set me off.

I lay on him until we both recovered our breath. His hands were gliding up and down my back when he spoke, "Ms. Johnson?"

"Yes, Hon."

"Every time I think you just did the greatest thing in the world to me, you do something better!"

"Why thank you, Honey. It makes a woman, or a girl, feel good when a man like you tells them something nice. If we look good, or smell good, we like to hear it. When we do something you like, tell us about it. We'll want to do more for you."

"Compliments!"

"That's right, Hon."

"You better get ready for a bunch! 'Cause I'm going to give 'em to you!"

"Not just me, Honey. Do it to all the females you see."

"You're so smart. Except for one thing."

"Oh. And what is that?"

"I do love you. Oh, I don't want to marry you or anything. But I do positively love you, AND what you do to me!"

Laughing, "I love you too, Honey," I crawled off him and moved so I could take his dick in my mouth. It was not completely soft and limp, and it jumped back into a rigid hardness. I pulled him on me, "Now I want you to fuck me!"

AWesTexUn
AWesTexUn
125 Followers