I am a Wanker Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
robin35
robin35
126 Followers

"Take your hand and move it up and down your shaft in rhythm to the vibrator that is going in and out of my pussy." She ordered.

"I looked at her rhythm and counted her strokes in my head and then I began to move my hand up and down my shaft in sync with her. Soon we were wanking as one and it felt and looked amazing. When she began to buck off the bed I thrusted up my groin and just spurted my cumm into the air just as she came with a scream. Fuck me she screamed. I thought she was just expressing her delight at having cumm but she turned to me and said.

"Will you bloody well get that cock of yours and put it in my cunt and fuck me."

"She told me to roll on top of her and just let her cunt and my cock do what they did naturally. I did as I was told. I climbed between her legs and placed my cocks between her legs. She was that slick that my cock just slid into her pussy. She told me to do what the vibrator had done to her so I began to move up and down and in and out and found that she was constantly screaming in orgasm. Having already cumm twice I was able to last a long time before I came in her pussy and she had a massive orgasm. We collapsed on top of each other and just rested for a while before doing it again and again. I was so sore down below when it was time to leave the bedroom that I just went to bed and slept for the night."

"Over the next couple of weeks we fucked and sucked and wanked every day. I learnt how to kiss pussy. I learnt how to rim and I learnt how to fuck an arse. Susan gave me such an education that by the time I went back to work I was no longer a young adult I was a man. We carried on our affair for two years until I found somewhere of my own. What I found out most of all was that I loved the feel of knickers on my cock and I would cumm every time I wanked with them. Over the years I got married and when my wife went to work I would raid her drawer and find a pair of knickers and masturbate into them."

"Eventually I got caught and my wife divorced me but it did not stop my fetish and whenever I went out with a new girl I would do the same thing until I got caught and got chucked out on my ear. I was a true wanker but it had to be with a pair of woman's knickers wrapped around my cock. Eventually I found myself on my own and I found my true self. I was able to buy all the knickers that I wanted and I would masturbate at least once a day."

"To this day I wank every day and always with a pair of female knickers wrapped around my cock and I never tire of it but I have one hell of a washing pile.

robin35
robin35
126 Followers
12