I Am Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JHammock
JHammock
110 Followers

He smiled, "I love challenges."

He began sliding his hands all over me. It was a soft touch, soft on the skin but arousing on the flesh. His fingers played with my nipples and pussy. He rubbed his swollen cock on my lips. I was visibly turned on by all this. But he knew that wasn't it.

He then proceeded to do the same thing all over again-except this time he used his tongue instead of his fingers. He started with my lips and then slowly moved down. When he sucked my nipples, I cradled his head in my palms and held on to him tightly. He managed to wiggle out of my grip and moved on down. I knew it was a matter of minutes he'd know my secret craving. He knew how to eat pussy and had a tongue built for it. He tasted the nectar from deep inside me and came up for air when I squished him between my thighs.

His roving tongue began to lick past my pussy and I shamelessly spread my thighs wider. He suddenly turned me over and began to lick my ass, slowly moving towards my anus. I involuntarily raised my butt to accommodate him. His tongue soon found what it was seeking. I sighed and relaxed. With the tip of his tongue he gently prodded my anus open and began to slide in. I moaned loudly as Kevin realized he had hit jackpot.

Although the tongue felt good, his fingers felt better. He slid his forefinger in and began to finger fuck my anus slowly at first. As he increased the tempo of his thrusts, my moans were reaching a fever pitch.

"I know that you need my cock in your anus but since you wouldn't tell me what it was, I had to find out the hard way. Now that I know, I am going to make you beg for it, Jennifer."

My eyes were pleading with him. I couldn't bring myself to openly ask him to fuck my anus. His finger kept plunging in an out.

The anticipation of his cock deep inside my anus sent shivers all over me. Yet I couldn't mouth the words he wanted to hear.

My phone rang and I reached over and grabbed it.

"Honey I am sorry it's taking so long. But I'll be done in another hour. Did Kevin leave?"

"No, he's still here. Want to talk to him?"I asked.

"No, just tell him to not to forget to come over tomorrow evening." He said bye and then hung up.

Kevin had stopped while John was on the phone. He said with a twinkle in his eye, "Oh my gosh it's four thirty. I need to go or my grandmother will skin me alive." And he pretended to get up from the bed.

I was really alarmed. I couldn't let him leave before feeling that glorious piece of flesh in my ass. I knew he was simply baiting me.

I closed my eyes and felt my face burn as I whispered, "Please fuck my ass, Kevin. I need to feel your cock inside me. Please don't keep me waiting any longer." I was pleading shamelessly now.

With a look of triumph, he grabbed my face and rubbed his swollen cock on my lips. I knew he was looking for lubricant and I obliged by licking his cock. Satisfied, he turned me over, grabbed me by my butt and gently, ever so gently eased into my tight anus.

But his tempo picked up and soon I was screaming obscenities- words I never realized I knew. His pounding brought back memories of my first time with my ex boyfriend Roger. He was an ass guy and tore up my virgin ass on our very first date and to this day I have not had anyone match his lust for anal ramming. John made it clear right from day one that he would never enjoy that.

I lifted my soft butt to meet Kevin's onslaught and when he came he was deeply buried into my very being. The powerful orgasm that soon hit me made me scream even louder until slowly we both landed back on earth.

We headed to the shower and I bathed him. He said, "I am sorry for treating you like a slut."

"I loved it Kevin. I felt like a slut after a long time." And then I knelt down in front of him and kissed his semi erect cock. He responded quickly and I sucked his long hard dick. I looked up and said, "Thank you Kevin."

He whispered, "No, thank you Jenny. That was amazing. If I didn't have to go, I would have kept going."

I stood up and kissed him on his mouth. His desire was obvious as his mouth sucked in my tongue.

Not long after he left, John drove in.

After a shower and dinner, we hit the sack. "Well?" He asked.

"Well what?" I murmured.

"What happened you bitch?" He growled.

That was the first time he had ever called a bitch. It turned me on immensely.

"Your friend knows how to please a woman. No wonder girls jump when he calls them.

"So is he happy now he has fulfilled his dirty desires?"

"Actually I still have some unfulfilled desires." I teased.

"What? I thought five hours was more than enough."

"It was not lack of time. It was the lack of another cock!" I couldn't believe I said that.

John looked puzzled and I said, "I wish you had stayed, John."

"No way! I can't stand there watching my best friend fucking my wife or my lovely wife behaving like a slut in the hands of another man."

"You don't have to watch. You could be doing things with your lovely wife yourself. You know I have enough holes to please two cocks at the same time."

Finally it dawned on him. "You mean like a threesome?"

"Yes dear. You felt like you had to leave. I wish you had stayed and joined in."

An exquisite bolt of pure lust streaked through my body as my husband said, "I am game honey, if that's what you want!"

JHammock
JHammock
110 Followers
12