i am His, and He is mine

Story Info
Exploring the passion with pain.
3.6k words
4.5
28.9k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

i was His submissive, my name, isabella. He is my Master, His name, Master. Wwe met five years ago online, but Wwe have been intertwined for the past two years. i have been in training since six months after Oour first conversation. i am still in training. He has taught me many things over the years, but no lesson was more important than His most recent one. This is how i learned it........

i feel shivers run down my back. The silk teases my nerves. my body is hot with desire, as He gently strokes my body. Lying down on my stomach on the bed, the left side of my face nestled into the soft pillow, i can hear His breathing echoing through the room. i feel the heat emanating from His body to mine. i know that i am His, and He is mine. The silk travels down over my ass, across the back of my thighs, sending tingles to the core of my body. i feel the fire burning deep inside of me.

"Roll over, My slut!" He commands in His deep husky voice. Slowly, my body rolls over obeying Him. i feel the silk travel down my inner thighs and lower. my body tingles with the gentle sensations. my nerve endings are heightened by His play. i feel His hand wrap around my ankle, my leg jerks in an automatic response. His head turns, His eyes piercing mine. The connection reaching deep as He makes sure i am ok. Slowly, He wraps the silk around my ankle, knotting it in His efficiency. His eyes rake down my body, causing my back to arch, reaching for His gaze, His touch, needing, wanting more.

Slowly, His fingers loop the silk into the eye attached to the ceiling chains. i feel my right leg suspended in the air. The silk rubs gently against my skin as i watch Him walk around the bed. He stops at the end, peering down into the open display before Him. Instinctively my left leg pulls towards my right, trying desperately to cover myself. As i do, His gaze once again locks with mine. i can feel His disapproval, and i slowly allow my leg to pull away. His eyes never leave mine, as He softly stalks around the bed. Grabbing my left ankle, He wraps another silk around it. Looping it through the other eye on the chain, He ties it off and walks towards the wall.

i lay there, my legs spread wide, and i wonder when He will return. my gaze can not follow His body when He moves away; i am not allowed. i feel His eyes running over me. i hear His breathing as He watches. my body responds to His gaze. my nipples are tight buds of desire. my slit slick with the juices He has stirred to life. i am His and He is mine. i know this in my heart. He has completed the part of me that was lost and nothing.

my chest begins to rise rapidly. my breathing picks up. i feel His domineering presence in the room. i sense that He is waiting for something, what i do not know. Then the chain pulls up and my back lifts off the bed. i am open completely, legs spread wide, my ass off the bed. i moan deep in my throat, knowing this is what i crave. i long to be here spread out for His eyes, His lust, His touch.

i feel His approach. i hear His shirt rustling against His body. my ears strain to hear His soft footfalls. "Close them!" i hear utter from His voice, dark and demanding. my eyes shut automatically, as i have been trained to do. i can not open them again until He tells me to. i am now blinded by His will and my own determination not to disappoint Him. i feel His fingers caressing my calves, massaging the muscles. His hands move up my legs, stopping to run His fingers back and forth under my knees.

my body can not help its response. my legs help to pull my back further off the bed, and my juices trickle from me down my ass, dripping onto the sheet. i can not keep my desire hidden. He smells it as He steps close to the bed. He sees it glistening between my thighs. a moan escapes my throat as He slowly allows His hands to wander. He stops at the top of my thigh. i am leaking, opening and closinig for Him. i can feel His fingers so close and yet so far away.

And then, a scream fills the air, as His hand comes down and smacks against the full length of my slit. my wetness spitting out over my legs, stomach, and His arm. His hand comes down on me again, harder. my body tightens, the pain shoots up my spine into my head, into the tight tips of my nipples. i scream out His name......"MASTER". i can feel His smile as i scream for Him, for His touch, His pain. i am His, and He is mine.

His hands, one now wet with me, traverse my body further up, stopping at my breasts. His fingers gently play around with them, rolling their fullness in His hands. my body swivels on the bed, trying to get closer to Him, to His touch. Groans escape my lips as His fingers pinch my nipples between their length. Writhing under His touch, i yelp out when His fingers close tightly around them. For a moment i am tempted to open my eyes, to see His hands on my body, to look into His piercing dark gaze, but i fight the temptation. i do not want to disappoint Him. i have learned better than that from His teaching, His lessons.

i hear Him walk away, and i begin to panic. i know that He is still there, close, in the same room, but my mind tries to tell me i am alone. i feel the tears welling up in my eyes. They stream down my face. my fears begin to over take the knowledge of Him that i have. i am plagued by uncertainty. i fear that i am unloved, unwanted, something for Him to just cast aside. These fears have plagued me for so long. i know in my heart He is near, but my mind tells me i am nothing to Him.

i pull against my bonds. my hands come up and claw at my legs. The trail of tears leaking from my eyes becomes a pool accompanied by hysterical cries. i am alone, unloved, unwanted. i hear these words beating into my head. i am ugly, worthless, He does not wish to have me any more. Fighting to keep my sanity as i desperately try to reach the knots binding my ankles, i can not open my eyes. i can not see that He has left. my heart breaks inside of me. my cries become screams of terror. i am alone, lonely, broken, worthless. There is nothing left of my heart, mind, and soul. He found me broken and hurting, and that is how i have remained. That is why He has left me.

He waits on the other side of the room. my screams of terror are almost more than He can bare. His fingers grip the chair He sits in with a death grip. He wants to go to me, comfort me, but He fights it. This is a lesson i must learn if Wwe are ever to move deeper in Oour binds. i must know and realize of my own free will, that He will not leave me; i am not alone, i am His, and He is mine. Tears stream silently down His cheeks as i cry out. He fights the pull of His heart to go to my side. He uses His will, His strength to stay in control. i must use my courage, my trust, my respect for Him to find my strength.

my cries of terror begin to lesson. The pain sears through my heart. my fears and doubts turn to anger. my thoughts tell me i will never love or trust again. i will be alone forever. i will never give my heart to another who will use it and betray me, and then i hear a rustle in the corner. my voice breaks and goes quiet. my thoughts stop, and i listen. my ears pick up the heavy breathing, i feel the pain echoing in His soul. i have failed.

Slowly, my panicked mind calms, my cries become silent shudders of shame. This was a test, and i have failed. i allowed my doubts, my fears to overcome the binds Wwe have made. i let my mind rule my heart. i did not trust or believe in His care, His love. my body slumps in defeat, no longer fighting the physical bonds. my face turns away from where i know, He now sits, watching. The cries that were once filled with terror are now full of shame. The pain radiates through my body. The question 'What will He do?' ricochets through my head, and then i remember..... don't think. Instead of thinking when you fear being alone, unwanted, unloved, feel your heart. That is what He told me. Feel in your heart for that knowledge you have of me, the relationship, feel your heart.

my thoughts stop. i center my mind with my heart and soul, and i know. i know without a doubt that He is there. softly, i whisper, "Master, i am sorry. i have not earned Your forgiveness, but You have most definitely earned my apology." my hands reach to cover my face as i hear Him stand up and draw near.

"little one, you have My forgiveness. This, I know was not an easy lesson for you, but now that you have learned it, the hard way, maybe you will not soon forget it. I am here out of choice as you are. Wwe are here together. Trust in Me, respect Me, and know that I am here, and when I am no longer here with you, you will surely know it." His voice soft and endearing fills my soul with peace. His arms wrap around me, and i feel the comfort of His strength. "Open them!"

my eyes open and meet His gaze. i feel it in my heart, Wwe have reached a new depth in Oour binds together. "you are Mine, little one, do NOT forget it. From now on, if you fear or doubt, there will be a punishment, remember this." my eyes lock with His, and i nod, softly saying, "Yes, Master, as You wish."

As i looked into His eyes, His hand ran the length of my torso. He brought His hand up to my cheek and softly stroked it down the side. His gentle touch moved down my neck, along my collar bone, across the side swell of my breast, over my stomach and down to my folds. my breath hitched as His fingers slowly caressed up and down my pink center. my body responded to His touch. my breathing increased. He watched as my chest rose and fell. my breasts drawing His gaze as He stroked me to a heightened sensitivity.

"Close them, My little one," and i did. He moved away, but i knew He was there. i waited for Him, His timing. i wanted to be everything i could be for Him. i wanted to please Him. i heard the whistling through the air, my body tensed at the sound before it ever hit its mark. SLAP, the belt hit my thighs with a gentle force. i caught my breath and felt the sting. The whistling came again, and again i braced for the sting. This time it was harder. Over and over again His belt hit my thighs, and then He switched.

"Well, my little one, since you are so well displayed for Me, I believe I will have to take full advantage of it." His paddle came down hard on my ass. smack! The jolts of fire went through my entire body. i screamed a soft cry. Then again, harder, he brought it down on my ass. my body pulsed with desire and need. Then without warning i felt the paddle come down on my slit. i screamed out, the pain shooting through my folds and up my spine. i felt my juices begin to leak again. i was bound and determined to make Him proud.

He moved up the side of the bed. i felt His heat next to my arm. The air whoosh around me, as His arm came down, bringing the paddle across my breast. my body jerked upwards, my hands reached without thought to cover myself, but i remembered in time. The last time, my hands had been red and sore for days. Again and again He brought the paddle down across my breasts, across my folds, and my ass. My body was burning from the heat He invoked.

my body is red, and my moans echo through the room. "little one, I am ready." Instinct takes over, and my mouth drops open at His words. i feel the bed shift with His added weight. my breasts burn as He straddles my chest. He wraps His fingers around my wrists and holds them down to the bed above my head. i feel Him rubbing against my lips, my mouth opens wider and waits. i slowly bring my head up and wrap my lips around the head of Him, sucking gently. i feel His legs tighten around my body, squeezing me. i feel His back arch and the moan that issues forth from His mouth sends shivers of desire through me.

"Yes, little one, yes," gasps from His lips, as my tongue swirls around the tip and head. His hips push forward without thought and more of Him slips inside of my mouth. A smile reaches my lips as i taste His heat, His desire. i feel how hard i have made Him, and i am happy. As He pushes further inside of me, my mouth closes in around Him, sucking Him deeper in. my tongue flicks back and forth across the bottom of Him, sending shivers through His body. His hands grab a hold of my hair, and He pushes into me. i am always open for Him. my mouth closes in around Him, sucking. my tongue darting back and forth under the length of Him and up the sides, swirling His heat in my mouth. He drives into me over and over again, holding my head steady with His hands in my hair. There is no other feeling in the world. i can not move. i do not want to move.

He moans in the back of His throat and stops. Pulling out, i feel the emptiness inside of me, and groan, darting my tongue out to tease the tip of Him. He smiles down at me. "you are greedy today, little one." my eyes remain closed, but a smile lights my face. i sigh in disappointment when His body moves off of mine. i hear His laughter. "you are truly My slut, aren't you, little one. I can hear and see your craving from here."

i feel the bed shift again, and His hair tickles my thigh as He maneuvers His body in-between my legs. The cold hard steel of the spreader bar hits my legs right above my knees. my body spasms away from the cold, but His hands hold me tight until the bar is in place. i am now unable to close my legs, and i feel at His mercy.

His hair tickles my inner thighs as His head lowers. my breath hisses out between my teeth when His tongue darts out and licks me. my hips gyrate forward, seeking more contact with Him. His hand comes up to my flower. He grips it between His fingers, pulling on it, pinching it. my body jerks at His ministrations. a small yelp of pain filled with pleasure echoes throughout the room. His fingers trail down to my opening. Slowly He inserts one inside of me. i groan from deep within my soul.

His finger begins to push and pull in and out of me. i am wet with desire from His touch. my entire boy is heated with passion. His finger moves faster and faster, curling up to touch my spot every time He enters. His tongue flicks back and forth over me. There is a pool showing evidence of my arousal on the sheet underneath me. my cries of pleasure can be heard through the walls. i am no longer aware of my surroundings. He has taken me to a place where i only know pleasure, the pleasure He gives.

The pleasure builds in my body. my muscles clench down around His finger. He knows i am close. i felt the muscles in my body tighten. i fight the need, i fight with my determination to please Him. i can not cum until He says. As i think this in my head, His hand speeds up. His finger barely moves in and out of me. i am so tight, He can not move out of me for fear His finger will not fit back in. my legs pull my body off the bed, a groan forces its way out of my mouth from deep down inside, and then it stops.

He removes His finger from inside of me. my body jumps around in frustration. "NO!" i scream out. "i need it, Master. Please! i need to cum for You. Please, i beg You, don't stop now. You have driven me mad with need with desire. Please!" i beg Him with my whole heart, putting the desperation i feel at the loss of the orgasm behind my words.

"little one!" He voices furiously. "you are here to please Me. If i desire for you to cum, and it will please Me to allow you this pleasur,. Then, and only then, will you cum. you know this, Wwe have been through this before. your orgasm is Mine to delight in when i choose to. Now, what were you saying?"

my voice cracks as a few tears trickle out of the corners of my eyes. The frustration of no orgasm, the pain of knowing i made another mistake, the emotional upheaval of the day has broken me. Softly i reply, "Master, if it pleases You, may i cum for You. i would love to cum for You, if it brings You pleasure." As the words leave my mouth, my heart beats erratically, i wait holding my breath, hoping, needing, wanting to cum, but more importantly i want to make Him happy.

i hear the clock on the dresser ticking away. i feel as if seconds has turned into minutes. i feel my body holding on a plateau, His breath still a gentle breeze over my slit. i am tense, full of bound passion, and then the words i long to hear, "Cum little one!" find their way past His lips. My body responds within seconds of His command. Muscles clench, my body is taunt as a tight rope and a loud groan fills the room as He blows across my center. my juices stream out from my body. i control it, allowing the orgasm to last as long as i can. Then He is there, pushing into me with His body.

"Open them!" reverberates through my body as He commands me. my eyes fly open. my gaze locks with His, and i feel every inch of Him invade my body. my muscles already tight with need and pressure envelope Him. He is wrapped in the warm silken folds of my body. my hips rise up to meet Him as He enters, pushing His entire length into me. He stops and savors the feeling of His triumph in Mastering, this little one, His little one.

His body slowly draws out of me, leaving only the head of Him inside. Waiting for a moment, He feels my hips lift off the bed, seeking Him, wanting what He can give me, and with that thought He sinks Himself inside over and over. my body is heaven, my muscles clenching around Him, milking Him as He takes what is His. The rhythm builds. He pushes faster, deeper, answering the call from my body for His.

Suddenly from the depths of His body He shouts, "CUM NOW little one." my scream gasps out of my mouth, "Yes Master!" His body unites with mine, reaching the plateau and falling over it together. His release follows mine by mere seconds. Oour cries bounce off of each others ears to be heard through the depths of our souls.

He thrusts a final time into me, and feels His body's muscles starting to relax, He stands up off of the bed. He looks into my eyes and holds my glazed look with His as His fingers reach for the knots on the silks. He unbinds each leg, carefully holding it until He places it gently on the bed. Then, turning out the lights, He lies down on the bed beside me. Gathering me into His arms, He rests my head upon His chest. His hand strokes through my hair and gently down my back. His voice soft as a meadowlark twittering in a field, whispers in my ear, "Thank you, My little one, for this precious gift you have given to Me." Moving my head to His shoulder and looking up into His eyes, my voice catches and i reply, "i am His, and He is mine."