I Am Jack's Life Ch. 16

Story Info
A coming of age story.
3.4k words
4.72
17.2k
3

Part 16 of the 19 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 01/30/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Finis
Finis
234 Followers

Author's note and acknowledgements

This story has sat on my hard drive for four years now.

I wrote it, all twenty chapters and 95,000 words of it in eight days of a frenzied, near trance-like state, sitting on my couch with my wife's laptop. She would occasionally have to remind me to eat.

When the dust settled, and I looked up, I realized a couple of things: one, I had just written a fucking novel in a week, whoa. Two, it seemed to be pretty damn good, double whoa. And three, what the hell was I going to do with it?

I tried editing it, I even enlisted the help of a Lit-Editor, who was invaluable for early editing, and confirming it was in fact, pretty good, or readable at least. I spent several months then, editing, unashamedly forcing it on writer friends to read, regular friends to read, and total strangers on writer boards. Everyone had different opinions of course, as people do, but all of them seemed to think it was pretty good, and I should probably try to do something with it.

So I spent another year trying to sell it.

Well nothing happened.

And I can't blame them, agents and publishers. It's kind of a niche story, hard to market. It's got too much sex for a coming age story, too much teenage drama for adult fiction, and not a single word about vampires or bondage to make it work as erotic fiction.

So it's sat on my hard drive for four years. I'll occasionally open it up, tinker with a line, or try to figure out how to re-work it into something more marketable. I always end up wasting a weekend trying to figure out how to change it, without losing the essence of the thing which I, and several others, feel is, "pretty good."

So fuck it. Here you go Literotica. I just want people to read it. I want people to get to know Jack the way I did. Writing his life made me feel like I was a part of it. He's a pretty good guy, I wish I knew him in real life.

So NEXT, some disclaimers.

This is a coming of age story. Which means first it starts out when the characters are too young to have sex (on literotica.) So there's no sex for a couple chapters. I hope that's okay. Second, this is a novel length story, including the prologue and epilogue, there are twenty-one chapters in all. Some are longer than others, and there is not a sex scene in every one. (Though some have more than one.) More importantly, sex is a thing that happens, it's not written to be titillating, but rather just as events in Jack's life.

So there you go. It's a story with sex in it, not a story about sex. I think it's pretty good anyway.

If you have not read the first chapter, please click on my profile and pick the story up at the beginning, its better that way, trust me.

*****

We stumbled into our hotel room and kicked it closed behind us.

Clothes came off in rapid tugging and panting urgency.

We fell onto the bed and twisted out naked bodies around each other.

Let me pause a second.

I had not started out intending to seduce her. It really had just been flirting. I hadn't even known I loved her. Not even when I grabbed her and kissed her to stop her talking. That had been a thing you do in the moment. James Bond and all that. It was a moment you couldn't just watch pass by.

Then I kissed her.

Then, she kissed me back.

And in her kiss was the most desperate kind of need I've ever felt. It wasn't curiosity, It wasn't lust, it wasn't even need. It was pure longing. I felt like she had been waiting her whole lifetime for that moment, and I realized I had too.

I'd always been close with Abby. She'd been my rock, my anchor; my best friend. Over the last month we'd discovered an intimacy not previously enjoyed together, and a joy in each others company I'd never experienced with anyone before. Not Kimmy, not ever Anna, not any of the other partners I'd had in college when physical desperation drove me to sate myself with a classmate just looking for company for a single night.

In other words, I hadn't known until that moment how desperately I was in love with Abby.

So when we fell into bed, our flesh pressing together and our hands and arms pulling any part of the other we could grab onto close, I wasn't thinking about just having sex with one of my friends. I wasn't thinking about how it'd been months since I'd gotten off with a partner, or the nights sleeping cuddled up with her had been a special kind of torment.

I just - needed her.

It's the kind of sex only the very lucky get once in a lifetime; your first time with your perfect partner. The person who needs you as impossibly as you need them; and there is no way to sate such need, only quench it temporarily. You can have a lifetime of fantastic sex with them, or even other partners, but you only ever get one first time with them. I'm telling you it will not be your first lover unless you're a lottery winner, but if you're smart, they'll be your last.

Alright, enough talking.

We fell onto the bed, and I wrapped my arms tightly underneath her back, elevating her up against me and holding her as close as I could without pulling her inside of me. She clung to my neck and tried to meld her lips and mouth to mine. Her hands tugged at my hair in the most provocative, needful way imaginable, and she ground her crotch against my cock.

I was getting there.

I knew that we'd both only have moments if I penetrated her right away; I wanted more.

I held her off, barely, and kissed my way down to her breasts. I spent as much time as I could stand, licking and teasing each delightfully pink nipple. I looked up and gave her a smug grin.

She gave me a lustful, but curious and questioning look in return.

"Pink," I said simply.

She bit her lips playfully and in a sexy, smug satisfied look of her own, "took you long enough Don Juan." she said breathily.

"I wasn't in a rush." I said, and continued kissing down her tummy.

She ran her fingers through my hair and practically purred with delight.

When I got where I was going, I spread her legs apart with my hands and began licking slowly, tauntingly. She was already very wet, and I was not in a rush to bring her off just yet. I wanted to torment her first.

She rolled her hips provocatively against me, but synced with my motions and moaned. She continued to grasp large handfuls of my hair in her fingers, only to let my hair slip away and then grab another handful. She rolled her hips and watched me the whole time, teasing herself with my tongue as much as I teased her.

Goddamn, I'd never had a partner who played back at me when I did this. I was blown away by her sex play.

I've done this many times, but this was my favorite, of all the times before or since. I made love to her with my mouth.

When, finally, neither of us could stand it anymore. She came in crashing, cascading crescendos against me, arching her back fully up off the bed and crying out loudly with each wave, no shame or shyness in her volume. She announced to the inhabitants Mediterranean sea, that I was in fact making her come.

She finally came down, I was more than ready to go another round and make her do that amazing thing again, but she pulled me up and held my face in place with both hands so she could kiss, and suck every part of my lips and tongue for what felt like minutes.

As our breathing returned to normal, she reached down between us and stroked me. I'd lost my erection while I'd been so focused on her, but she quickly fixed that minor dilemma. I was ready again in seconds, and she guided me into her.

As much as I wanted to bury myself in her. I entered her slowly, again, teasing both of us, prolonging this as long as possible.

She held my gaze the whole time, only fluttering her eyes to look down at my lips once or twice as I bit them with the effort of maintaining the slow, multiple stroke pace into her.

And then I was there, all the way inside of Abby.

She wasn't looking at me any more. She had her eyes closed and turned away as she pulled her arms above her head and buried her face in the crook of her arm in ecstasy. I went slow for as long as I could stand it, which I think we just about as long as she could as well. Then we collided together again and exploded into each other. I don't know if she started and that triggered me, or I started and that triggered her. But it was amazing. I don't think I was very quiet; and for the record I usually am. I know she certainly wasn't.

When it was over, we lay panting; catching our breath. I smirked at her and asked, "So, was that what you'd call the most wild kind of passionate sex you can possibly imagine?"

She ran her finger along the bridge of my nose and kissed me slowly.

"No," she panted, "But give us a few times Jack, we'll get there."

Oh yeah, I was in love.

#

Sunlight woke me.

Warmth spread across my face and golden red light flooding through my closed eyes.

Outside I could hear the surf lapping against the sand. The village we were staying in had been awake for hours. I could hear children playing football in the street, shouting at each other joyfully in a language I didn't understand. A naked girl nestled deeper into me and tightened her arms around me. I blinked my eyes open and looked down to see Abby laying with her face on my chest and staring up at me with a soft smile. I smiled back.

"Good morning," she said and ran her finger down the bridge of my nose.

"Morning," I replied grinning. I reached up and rubbed my face a couple of times to brush the sleep away. When I looked back, Abby was propped up on her elbows and brushing her hair out of her face. It was tangled and matted from sleep and sex, but she looked sexy as hell anyway. This was the third morning we'd woken up like this together.

She traced little designs with one finger on my chest.

"Is it creepy I like waking up before you to watch you wake up slowly?" she asked.

I chuckled, "Maybe. But I don't mind."

"'Kay," she said and pulled herself up to her knees. Her naked breasts hung freely as she reached over and pulled a hair tie from the nightstand and bound her hair up.

I watched the show.

She just smirked at me. "So, Don Juan, what shall we do today?" Her voice and expression said exactly what she'd like to do today, and it probably didn't involve a lot of leaving our cabin.

We'd rented a little cabin down on the beach, we were supposed to check out tomorrow, but I don't think either of us was in a hurry to leave. It was serene here in a way that was difficult to express. There is being on vacation, seeing the sights, sharing discovery with your traveling partner; experiencing new things, and trying new foods and customs, and all the fun things that come with vacations.

And then there is renting a cabin on a beach on the blue Mediterranean sea with your lover at the end of summer, where no one knows either of you except the other, no one expects you anywhere, there are no classes to be late for, no tests to study for; nothing to do. It's really unfathomable unless you've swam those waters yourself. Everyone should try it at least once. I was alternating between losing my mind and wishing I could stay forever. I was not used to idling. I'd been running around like a maniac for the last eight years of school.

We'd spent the first day exploring the village and the next two exploring each other. Heart and mind, body and soul. We talked late into the afternoon over local wines and brews and pleased each other late into the evening; slept late in the morning and did the whole thing over again.

I never wanted to leave. But at the same time I was homesick. We'd been on the road almost five weeks now and we'd only checked in a few times with our families - just to assure them we were still alive and to gush about stuff we'd seen. We'd both sent postcards to our parents, Kimmy, and Beth; plus a few to individual school chums. But I was starting to think that maybe we should be starting to wander home. Also at the same time, I was wondering if there was anyway we could make this last forever.

"You know actually, it should be, Don Jacques, right?" I said, sitting up to give her a quick peck on the lips.

She shook her head, "Nope. We went over this in my International Lit class at Berkeley my sophomore year. 'Jack' has no direct translation. 'Jacques' is French, not Spanish. So 'Juan' would be the closest. Plus, you don't seem like a 'Jacques'. Don Juan is more more you, oh seducer of young women!" she smirked and bounced off the bed and out of my reach before I could grab her to tickle her in retaliation.

She giggled like a school girl and ran into the bathroom.

"More like 'seductee'!" I shouted at her.

"More like 'sucky'!'" she shouted through the door.

I tried the door but she was holding it closed.

"Nooo!" she giggled.

We wrestled for control of the door a second. I won.

I chased her into the shower, then I made her pay for that.

I don't think she minded.

The rest of the day was spent doing absolutely nothing. In fact, the rest of the trip was pretty much more of the same. We moved on from Croatia and into Greece. From Greece we took an over night cruise to Italy, then we drove along the coast for the next week until we got to Barcelona.

All in all we had been traveling for almost seven weeks. I needed a break from my break.

We both agreed that it was time to go home and we got tickets to fly out the next week. I was pretty much broke, so Abby picked mine up for me and rented a small place we could stay in for the week so we weren't living out of a hotel. For a week we shared a tiny studio apartment that was only a few blocks from the beach. We'd been traveling together for weeks, but now it was like we were actually living together. We shared cooking and cleaning duties, we did each others laundry (I almost ruined her bras), we even had a minor fight once over whether or not to go out on the town and go dancing. I didn't want to, she did. We ended up staying in and having make up sex instead, so I kind of won I think.

Our last night, I was cooking up some fried rice over the tiny stove in the little kitchenette. Abby was laying on the bed, languishing in the heat (there was no AC). She was practically nude, wearing only her bikini top and a silk sarong she'd bought in Athens. She was watching me cook with a far away look in her eye.

"It's hot," she said in this cute little whiny nasally tone. It was adorable really. Hey, I was in love.

"So are you," I said with a smirk.

She moaned in protest of the heat, and then sat up suddenly.

"Hey Jack," she said, her tone suddenly serious. She could do that. Switch moods on a dime.

"Mm?" I responded noncommittally as I pull the rice off and started dishing it up.

"Lets keep doing this," she said.

"We already bought our plane tickets, non refundable. Plus we went over this, I'm ready to go home. You said you were too," I said as I put her dish on our tiny little table first.

She got up and sat down. She took a big whiff and smiled, "No, I mean living together. When we get back, lets move in together. Get our own place."

I froze a second. I couldn't help it. I think it's a guy thing. Hell I had been thinking almost the same thing myself, but I froze anyway. Just a second.

Her face fell, "You don't agree." she said, her tone crestfallen.

"I don't disagree," I said carefully. This was not a conversation to fuck up.

"But you don't agree either," she said and took a bite, her eyes fluttered in pleasure. Hey, at least my cooking was a hit.

I set my own plate down, then got a couple of cold beers from the icebox. It was an actual icebox too. It used ice. We had to refill it everyday. I opened hers and set it in front of her. Then sat down with my own in front of my own plate

"It's a big deal," I said carefully.

"I don't think so. I mean, we've already proven we can stand each other in close proximity for what, seven weeks now? Under far more stressful situations than normal everyday life," she said, continuing to eat.

"I don't think this qualifies as anything resembling normal. Normal life has it's own stresses; work, bills, chores... stuff." I really had more, but I somehow lost my train of thought.

She made a face, "So what, we won't have a problem with any of that stuff," she said and stabbed a piece of chicken with a touch more force than I thought was needed.

"Abby, I love you," I said. She looked up, a little surprised. To be honest I was too. We hadn't said it yet and I'd just blurted it out. I decided I really did mean it though, so I continued, "I do." I reiterated firmly. "But we have no idea what the next six months are going to be like. I need to get a job, so do you. We have no idea where those will be. Plus I'm tapped, I haven't got any savings left. How would we pay bills, or even put money down for a deposit and stuff?"

She shrugged, "My parents would..."

I shook my head, "I'm not borrowing money from your parents. I'm not taking money from them either. I'm not worried about my fiances or being able to afford these things. I just can't afford them yet."

She made another face. She obviously was not satisfied with that answer.

I sighed. "Look, I'm not saying, 'no never' just 'not tomorrow, or the day after'. Lets give it a few months, see where we are then, okay?"

She didn't look up at me. "Fine. You're right," she said. She didn't make it sound like she agreed though.

I went back to eating. Ah yes reality, I remember you now.

Despite the strained dinner conversation, the rest of our evening was picture perfect. It was the first day of the Festa de la Merce, the largest celebration in Barcelona. A four day city wide bash that includes fireworks, parties, parades, people on stilts, and clowns. You've probably seen it in a movie if you've ever seen a movie set in Spain. We watched the fireworks from our small balcony, and I held her from behind and she laid her head back on my shoulder. It really was a perfect ending to our trip. We didn't talk much, and our love making that night was slow and tender; a last ditch effort to prolong our travels together. Tomorrow was back to the real world.

Finis
Finis
234 Followers