I am Jake's Mom Bk. 02 Ch. 01-03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Oh!' She moaned in expectation. "Yes!"

What are you doing?

She lifted herself slightly, but his head filled her so well it tugged her pussy back with it. She bobbed her hips, enjoying the way it pulled at her; the feeling was mutual, her pussy had no interest in letting go.

What the fuck are you doing?

'I'm sorry. It's just. . . it's starting to feel really good. . .'

Brandon could feel it to. Knowing he was dangerously close to slipping away, he spoke slowly and calmly within her, like a negotiator in a terrorist situation.

It's okay. Just stand up. And walk away. You can do this.

She nodded to herself, took a breath and lifted herself from the cock. The head popped out of her.

"Oh. Fuck."

Her nervous look immediately dissolved into a wanton expression. She froze, her brain locked in a pleasure loop of Mike's cock slipping out of her on repeat. Her eyebrows arched in pleasure and she licked her lips.

'I. . . I. . ."

You what?!

'I'm sorry. . .' She bit her lip and whimpered. '. . .I'm so sorry.'

She quickly flicked her hips, taking the entire cock inside of her in one quick motion.

12