I Am Me!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No I don't. He's a toy for my amusement.

Yes I do.

No! No I do not!

David stands back up bring his still hard cock into my view. I forget all about him as a person once more. His needs are secondary, that is, if they matter at all. I quickly sit up and grab his hands to drag him onto the bed next to me.

He doesn't expect me to do that, so he flops heavily and giggles at my wanton display. He still thinks that I want him. He's wrong. I want what he has between his legs, and I want it between mine, giving me even more pleasure.

I straddle his body, facing away from him. David is not important. I don't wish to see him while I make lo... while I fuck him.

I laugh at him inside my head, he thinks I like this position because of the feelings it gives us both. No I like this position so I can forget he is there as a man. I want to see the reflection of my perfect physical beauty in the mirror. I want to concentrate on me.

I don't... Please Puppet Master... Let me love him...

Grasping his hard cock at the base, I pull it sharply so it points directly up at my gaping hole and then after I nudge the flared head between my still sopping lips, I sink right down so he fills me completely.

Behind me I hear a moan of intense delight and two hands take a firm grip of my hips. But I care nothing about that, all I care about is the sensation of his rock solid member deep inside me. As I begin to move up and down on his gorgeous prick, my clit starts to rub against it.

Oh that feels so wonderful. David does things to my senses that no-one has ever done. He reaches places that no-one has ever reached. I just wish I could love him. I wish I could stop being the bitch that I am.

I'm confused.

What's happening?

I had a secret thought and the Puppet Master missed it. I love him. I want him and him alone. I want to spend the rest of my days with him.

Am I free?

Is the Puppet Master gone?

He is a toy, nothing more.

I love hi-

NO! YOU DO NOT!

Moving a little faster now I can hear the rhythmic slap as by buttocks bounce up and down on his belly. I reach up and cup my breasts in my hands, moulding the flesh with my fingers and squeezing my hard nipples. This sends even more waves of delirium to the pleasure centres of my brain.

I stare at my reflection in the mirror through half closed eyes. I can see a thin film of sweat all over my silky skin. I can see my mouth open in a silent 'O' as my breathing gets shallower and faster. Between my parted thighs, David's huge cock is pistoning in and out of my gaping hole. The outer lips dragging up and down his soaking, veiny shaft. I watch it disappear and reappear from within my body.

Oh God, I am so beautiful in my lust.

Where did that thought come from? It wasn't one of mine.

Even as I move up and down I look at my reflected face... something is wrong. I am looking at my face, but it is not looking at mine. It is looking at my body, my beautiful, sexy, perfect body.

Poetry in motion.

Another thought that is not mine.

I am going mad. I know I am.

And my second orgasm erupts. I shout out loud and my eyes open wide and I am staring at my reflection as she stares at me. David cries out beneath me and I feel his cock stiffen even more, before his balls twitch and he sends an arcing jet of semen deep into my womb.

I can't move.

I cannot move a muscle. It is just too much. How can anybody survive the sensations of joy that are filling me right now? I don't think it's possible and I know that I will die.

But I don't... I'm alive.

The feelings ebb away and I flop down exhausted. David's prick slips out of me and I am left with a horrible emptiness.

Gathering my strength, I manage to climb off his body and fall back next to him. David wraps me in his arms and holds me close.

I wish he wouldn't do that, he's served his purpose.

I want him to do it, I love him.

NO!

"I love you," I murmur but don't bother listening to his reply. With my eyes almost all the way closed I fall asleep.

And I am awake... No, I am not. It's my time again. My special dream time. When I know that my thoughts are my own. Puppet Master must be slipping, this is happening more and more often. I just wish I could wrest control from him and give my love to the one I love. Not take take take.

Give. Give. Give!

He's a toy and something better has come along. Tomorrow I will start my assault on Simon. Then I will drop David and I will make him fall so hard he never gets up again.

No! That's not me. That's not my thought. I can see my reflection in the mirror. She is asleep.

Strange, why would my reflection be asleep when I am awake.

I sit up, but other self remains laying down.

David is snoring softly into his pillow, so I move slowly and carefully off the bed, I don't want him to wake. If he wakes then the Puppet Master might hear and I cannot allow that.

Avoiding the creaky floorboard I make my slow and silent way to the mirror. I see my reflection is awake now, her eyes are open and she is looking stupidly at me through a haze.

I whisper, "This is a dream. Don't be frightened. Come. Talk to me."

I don't know where the words come from, but I do know one thing. They are mine.

My reflection stands up and crosses the room to stand before me. I study her face, quite apart from the sleepy expression on her face there is a difference between us. I can't make it out. What is it?

I say, "We are not the same, we should be but we're not."

She smiles, "No, of course not. You are just my reflection. An imitation of me."

"Who are you?"

A smirk, "Me? I'm perfection. Pure bitchy perfection."

And then I see it! I see the difference! She is right, I am her reflection. But she's also wrong. She is not perfect at all. Far from perfect in fact.

The difference between us is huge. She is the real woman in the real world. The thoughts, those nasty horrible thoughts were hers, not mine. And as I look at her I can see that she is empty.

Empty of compassion, empty of love, empty of any emotion that is not connected in some way to herself and she was trying to make me the same. And I can also see what she is...

She is the Puppet Master or Mistress if you prefer. She is the one who was pulling my strings and making me dance to her tune.

And I am angry!

Without thought I reach for her, I half expect my hands to stop at the cold, hard glass, but they don't. My arms sink into the mirror, it shimmers slightly as my hands pass through, and I grab her shoulders and pull her towards me. I can see the shock on her face, the terror. She doesn't understand what's happening.

I will make her understand!

She is struggling now but in my fury I am too strong, she has no choice but to meet me at the shimmering surface of the mirror. Nose to nose I snarl at her, "I know who you are! I know what you are! I hate you!"

She tries to fight me off but cannot break my grip. I can see she is terrified now. Still I hold her and vent my fury, "I hate you for trying to turn me into you!"

She whispers hoarsely, "But... But, you are me."

"No, I am not you... I. AM. ME!"

I pull her even harder and she falls through the mirror into my world, my dream, my nightmare. The sudden attack makes her fall to the floor in a heap. She is breathless, trying to scream, but unable in her terror. I look down at the pathetic sight before me. Cruel and heartless. Wanting to control and manipulate all those in her life and drop them when they are no longer of any use. And not just that, but to inflict the maximum harm when she does so. I hate her, but I am not her. She deserves to be tortured, to be scarred and turned into a shambling wreck.

Even in the face of what she has done to me for as long as I can remember, pity stays my hand. I want to beat her and kick her as she grovels at my feet. But I won't because I am not her, I am me.

A new thought occurs.

Without a backward glance, I grab the edge of the mirror and pull. The feeling is unpleasant but I endure it. I have to, this is my chance to escape. A sensation of nausea sweeps through me, I feel like I'm being twisted inside out and I land on the floor in a heap.

Slowly my senses return and I find that I can stand up and look around me.

I am stood in my room. She is not here, a look in the mirror confirms my theory. I am no longer the reflection, she is. I can feel it. I'm real. Everything seems fuller the assault on my senses nearly sends me to the floor again and I must struggle to keep on my feet.

The night time sounds, the creaks as the house settles in it's foundations. The birdsong through the window as dawn starts to break. Louder, clearer than I have ever heard them. My hand automatically goes to my ear and the touch of my finger on my earlobe sends a shot of electricity to my brain.

Everything is real here. No reflections, no copies. Truly, deeply, real.

Another sound enters my consciousness, it's a soft, rhythmic sound. It is the sound of breathing. I turn to look at David asleep in bed.

David!

My David!

I try an experiment. Out loud I say, "I love you," and I feel a pulsing inside me. I try something else, "You are a toy. I want Simon."

Nothing... No, not nothing, I feel contempt for Simon almost as much as I do for... her.

I turn back to the mirror and grab the frame, she looks up at me and I pull. Hard. It falls to the floor with a crash. As it falls, just before it breaks I see her reach up to me, pleading, but it is too late. The mirror smashes onto the floor and shards of glass fly in all directions.

A shout and David leaps out of bed in shock. He can see me stood naked, surrounded by the remains of my former existence. With a worried expression he rushes over and wraps me in his arms, "Are you okay? What happened?"

His warmth is intoxicating, but I stammer, "Nothing. I was just looking at myself and the mirror fell down," think fast, "The nail must have given way."

I can feel his skin pressed against my own along the length of my body, it feels so good I don't know how to describe it.

My arms return his embrace and I cling to him, my David. I love him so much. Without another thought I pull his head to mine and kiss him, the touch of his real lips against my real lips starts the pulsing in my belly again. I want him so much and now I can have him.

Gently I push him backwards towards the bed, he falls onto it with a startled cry and I fall upon him showering his face and neck with kisses and caresses. All the things I have always wanted to do, I can now do.

He looks very surprised, "What's got into you?"

Smouldering with desire for this beautiful man I whisper, "I love you. You're the only man for me and you always will be."

My hands wander over every square inch of him, I marvel at the strength and power I can feel in the muscles that ripple beneath his skin. Letting my hand move down to his hardening penis I gently stroke and manipulate his balls. He moans. I watch in fascination as his cock grows harder I see the veins along its length stretch and bulges as the blood flows into his organ. I can't take my eyes away, all I can do is marvel at it until there it is. Fully hard and ready for me to take my... No... For us to take our pleasure.

With a filthy smile, I realise that I can finally do what I have always wanted to do. My mouth lowers to the tip of his jutting member and I inhale the salty aroma, then I open my mouth wide and allow his hard cock to slide between my lips. David groans even louder.

"Oh God," I hear him murmur, "You've never done this before."

Reluctantly, I let his sweet cock out of my mouth and whisper back to him, "There are many things I haven't done before. But I want to do them all with you."

David's eyes open and he gazes down at me. Without breaking our stare, I lower my mouth back over his prick and take him between my lips once again. Then I move my head maddeningly slowly. I feel him twitch slightly and another moan escapes his lips, "That feels fantastic."

I don't answer, I am busy working my lips up and down and my tongue around his hard length. I love this, I love pleasing my man like this. Faster and faster I move until unexpectedly his cock twitches hard and he fires a salvo of hot sticky fluid into my mouth. I am taken by surprise and almost choke but I swallow convulsively before I realise what I have just done. I took my man in my mouth and swallowed his seed and it tasted like nothing else I have ever known. The pulsing in my belly is even stronger now as I gently wank his stiffness and savour the taste of him.

Impetuously, I throw myself onto the bed beside him, spread my legs wide and whisper, "Love me, like I love you."

He seems confused, I have never done this before, never have I let him enter me unless I was on top and facing away, because it was what I wanted. Now for the first time, it was to be how he wanted.

David doesn't move so I take his hand and place it directly on my pussy so he can feel how wet I am. I nearly come right there as his finger strokes my hard clit. I have trouble getting a breath before I manage to say, "I want you on top of me. I want you inside me. I want to see you, to feel every part of you as we make love."

He doesn't need any further encouragement, David rolls between my outstretched legs and I feel his hardness nudge at my opening. There is no finesse, but I don't want any, I just want him inside me, fucking me like neither of us has before. I feel my lower lips part as David pushes his cock into my womb.

I can't move. I go stiff, I can feel my mouth open wide and my face go bright red as he enters me. The wonderful sensation as he fills me so completely and his hot hardness rasps over my aching clit is almost more than I can bear. I cry out as David starts to move. It has never been like this before. But then, it has never been real before. Every sexual pleasure I had ever known paled into insignificance next to the joys I was experiencing now.

David's hungry mouth latches onto my hard nipple and I wrap my arms around him as I wallow in the hot feelings that are erupting from my nerve endings. Heat is growing in my chest and my pussy as David loves me, I can't stand it, it's too much.

Desperately, I pull his mouth from my aching breast and pull him up to kiss me as we coupled only to have new sensations send me closer to the edge. Never had I been lovingly kissed whilst making love. It feels so right and all the more exciting than just fucking. The passions are almost at boiling point now, I can feel David pushing in and out of me harder and harder, I know he is very close and the thought makes me works my hips up and down in a frenzy. I need his hot juice in my belly. I feel his body stiffen and he gives a shout.

I'm coming.

For the first time in my life, I'm really coming... My God! It has NEVER felt like this before.

There are no mere words to describe how I feel. All I can say is...

I AM COMING!

Blackout.

I hold my lover in my arms as we doze together. I can see the first light of the sun though a gap in the curtains and I shiver as David's fingers stroke up and down the length of my spine.

He whispers to me. At first I do not believe my ears so I tell him to repeat what he just said.

He does.

I take him in my arms and answer, "I love you with all my heart and soul... and yes. I will."

12