I Am My Master's Slut

Story Info
She gives him public demonstrations of her devotion.
4.9k words
4.37
171.9k
52

Part 1 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 09/27/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MsVixen416
MsVixen416
111 Followers

Sara lay on her mat, ankles and wrists bound securely, as Master dressed in His office attire. He glanced over at her a time or two and captured an ethereal expression on her face.

"What is on your mind, my beautifully sexy slut?"

"Oh Master, you caught me! I was just dreaming of sailing the ocean blue with You. Do you remember? A dream we once entertained for an evening." She smiled and stretched sensuously.

"My dear one, one day, yes, we will take a small trip on my boat. I shall bind you to the helm, and steer with my fingers deep within your vagina." He laughed aloud, and she joined him.

He walked over to her as she lay sprawled on her mat at the foot of his bed. He had indeed grown to love her deeply. He gazed at her body, fully His, and again smiled.

"How would you like to spend your day today, my beautiful slut?"

"In whatever way would please you most, Master," she replied.

He thought for a moment.

"As it happens, I received a phone call from an old friend last night. Did you hear the phone ring?"

"Yes, Master, I heard it, but bound as I am, I was unable to answer it for you."

"Yes, dear slut, I am aware of this. Not to worry. This friend is a Dom. In fact, He is the person who first took me to a lifestyle club and spoke of D/s and the pleasures and responsibilities that are woven therein. He is in town for the week. Perhaps I will call Him and offer you to Him for the day. How would that be?"

"Ooooh Master! No, please. I am Yours and Yours alone." She cried softly.

"Sara! Would you disrespect me now?"

She was quieter, but her sniffles were still slightly audible.

"Very well. I shall call him and see what his day holds. Until I return, please stand and prepare for our morning ritual." He disappeared from the bedroom, and Sara began the ordeal of adjusting her position to stand before Him.

A few minutes later He returned. "It is all set. He will arrive in an hour. You are his for the day, and He has said he will bring you to meet me for dinner at 7 at the club on Whip Ave."

He stood before her now, her Lover and her Master. He removed her bonds, and she quickly knelt before Him, brushing her lips and cheeks against his feet. She felt His gentle but skillful hands caressing her pinch her nipples and firmly smack her bottom. He pulled her into a full embrace, and kissed her deeply and passionately. "Who am I to you, my slut?"

"You are my Love, Master, my Guide, my Teacher and so much more. You are my complete Master."

"Display!" He commanded. Sara assumed the traditional position, feet 24 inches apart, right hip thrust forward slightly, arms raised and fingers laced behind her head, breasts beautifully lifted and head held high but eyes lowered. He walked around her, examined every inch of her. He stopped in front of her and touched her bottom lip lightly with his finger. She kissed it, and responded to her Master's signal. Quickly she was again on her knees before him, her thighs parted widely, her sex fully exposed for his pleasure and examination, her fingers adeptly opening his slacks while her soft, hot mouth eagerly awaited the thrill of his powerful penis. Her arms surrounded his legs as she rubbed her breasts against him. He had taught her some visual commands and this was the most commonly used. She sucked him into her mouth and pleasured his penis for 20 minutes or so, teasing him and throating him and giving herself to him in every lick and suck. He felt her adoration. He smiled graciously at his blessed pet as he patted her head and began to walk backwards, leading her by his penis, her hands automatically folded behind her back. She loved this little gesture because to her, it demonstrated in a perfect way, the intimacy and the balance of their relationship. He loved to watch his slut suck his penis, the faces she made, how her mouth softened then firmed. He also loved to watch her breasts swing as she struggled to follow him, keeping her thighs apart. He often thought about permanently piercing her clitoris or labia, but somehow always managed to decide it was for some future time. He did relish the idea, though.

There was a loud knock on the door. He backed over to the door, opened it while Sara continued to minister to his thick, swollen penis with her loving mouth.

"Ahhhh," Sir James laughed aloud. "A great way to start the day, yes?" He smacked his friend on the back and they exchanged greetings. Sara was a bit embarrassed, but focused on her Master's penis. Her own heat was by made quite obvious by the wetness oozing from her vagina and slowly sliding down her thighs and from the increasing loudness of her sucking.

Master reached down and absently stroked his adoring pet.

"That will do, slut, now, Display!"

Sara was dizzy with arousal, but managed to rise to her feet and assume the commanded position in a relatively sensuous manner. Eyes down, she dare not look at her Master, to determine the tone. Although her Master had allowed her to be examined by others on a few occasions, it was still somewhat humiliating to be so completely naked and vulnerable before a stranger.

The Men shook hands and Sara heard her Master say, "Only do not permanently mark her in any way, but please enjoy her. She is my great treasure!" She heard the door close, and her heart began to race. She only hoped Sir James could not hear it.

He returned his attention to her and smiled nicely, and Sara relaxed a little.

"You are a hot slut, aren't you?" He observed.

"Yes, Sir," she replied.

"Well, dear, I suppose we should get better acquainted, yes? Come." He turned and walked into the "playroom" where dozens of tools were arranged, tools for the training and growth of a slut. He stood and looked around the room for a minute, looked at Sara, smiled, and led her to the A-frame along the right wall. There were mirrors along most of the walls as well as the ceiling, and even in places on the floor. The room was well lit and kept at a nice, cool temperature of 65º.

Sir James found some heavy manacles and attached them first, to the crossbar of the A-frame, then slid Sara's wrists into them. He walked behind her and she felt a high wooden bench slide up against her thighs. "Please, open your legs, slut." She obeyed and found herself straddling the narrow bench, her wet vagina fully exposed as he now shackled her ankles to the legs of the bench. She was trembling slightly, but dare not let on she was afraid. Or was she excited?

"Hmmm, your Master has not yet put his mark on you. I shall have to speak to him about this. You are a lovely slut, dear, and apparently well trained."

"Thank you, Sir. It is my pleasure to serve my Master."

"And of course, it is your pleasure to now serve me, yes?" He disappeared into the storage room and returned with several dildos, vibrators, flogs, whips, chains and a few things she couldn't see.

"Are you comfortable, slut?" She nodded affirmatively.

"Good! Now, lift your vagina to me." Obediently, Sara lifted her hungry vagina as high as she could.

"Now, what do you wish, slut?"

"Sir?"

"What is it you want, my dear?"

"I do not understand, Sir? I want to please you, Sir."

"Yes, yes! I know you do," he chuckled. "Howdo you want to please me? How do you wish to show your training to me, slut?"

Sara blushed and her mind raced. She was not certain how to answer.

Sir James walked behind her. He had placed the tools from the storage room on a small table just out of sight behind her. He was again in front of her with a large flogger in his hand. There was a loud crack as Sir James gave one practice crack with the hand made leather tool. He applied it to the inside of her left thigh. Her hips lunged upward. Her eyes watered. Again the flogger snapped and striped her inner right thigh, and again her hips lunged upward.

"Slut, tell me what you want."

"Please, Sir, fill my openings," she said softly, her face quite flushed.She was embarrassed, but she was also terrified of giving the wrong answer. "Did heknowwhat she wanted?" She wandered.

"Are you muttering, slut?"

"Please, Sir, fill my openings," she repeated a little more loudly.

Crack! Crack! One more stripe on each inner thigh.

"Perhaps you are not a slut after all," Sir James said as he turned and chose another tool from the table. Sara felt a vibrator slide into her anus, and she relaxed against it. Suddenly, a blindfold was placed on her face, and her fear ... or was it arousal ... climbed. A strange, yet somehow familiar feeling within her vagina. Cold. Metal. A speculum parted her, opening her wide open to this stranger. Her heart pounded still more strongly.

"SLUT," Sir James yelled, "Tell me what you want!" Another stripe to each inner thing so close to the speculum that it vibrated.

"SIR, PLEASE USE ME!" She yelled in response.

He laughed, pleased with her heart felt response.

"Very well, then slut. I shall." He smiled, and walked around her slowly. She turned her head trying to follow his footsteps, trying to anticipate what he might wish of her.

He stopped in front of her, slid a finger deep into her open vagina and watched her twinge as his hand bumped the speculum. She then felt a finger slide slowly through her wetness to her aroused clitoris. His finger circled it slowly several times and she pressed herself against his hand.

"Yes, dear, I know. Mmmm, you smell so delicious. I think I will have some. He pinched her clitoris and slid his tongue deeply into her. Her hips jumped. She yelped. He pinched her clitoris repeatedly with one hand while he ably removed the speculum with the other and quickly replaced it with his tongue. Within thirty seconds, she was begging for release.

"Oh my No, slut. You may NOT cum yet. We have only begun." She groaned in agony.

"Now, let's so something lovely with those beautiful breasts. Hmmm ... Your Master does love you, slut. Just look at how soft this rope is. Oh, I guess you can't look. Well here, feel it."

Skillfully, Sir James began to wrap the rope strategically around her torso to reduce her waistline and push up her large, beautiful breasts. Then he wrapped the rope around each breasts firmly causing each one to puff out like a balloon. She moaned softly, and the vibrator still buzzed in her anus.

When he was finished, he stood back to admire his work.

"Hmmm, something's still missing." Sara heard Sir James again walk around her to the table. She heard him rummage through the various implements, and he heard her whimper with anticipation. He smiled. The fear had been conquered by her arousal. Something cold, thick, and quite large was firmly pushed into her dripping vagina.

"What is it," she thought. "Oh my!" Indeed, it was a cucumber that measured only 6 inches long, but as big around as a baseball bat at it's middle. Knowlingly, he urged it deeper and watched her body open and eagerly swallow it. Her hips lunged again and tried to find a rhythm, lifting high, her anus jointly thrilled by her movements.

"You are lovely, slut! Enjoy that cucumber!" He commanded, but do not cum."

Suddenly, she felt her the bar to which her arms were attached begin to lower. Slowly her top end sank, though still manacled, until her head barely touched the ground. This made her feel even more completely exposed, if possible, and she groaned in response.

He pumped the cucumber in and out of her carefully for a few minutes. Then stopped. Her breasts were on fire. Her vagina was on fire. Her whole body was shivering with the intensity of the heat raging within her.

Again she heard him walk around her, admiring his handiwork. Then silence. Five minutes. Ten minutes. She wondered what her Master was doing at this moment and if he would be pleased with her. Still silence. What was he doing? Had he left her?

Crack! Crack! Crack! Crack! Crack! Crack!A soft, leather flogger snapped across her breasts, biting each nipple roughly. She cried out then quickly bit her lips. Her body wiggling uselessly before Sir James. He paused and quickly affixed cloverleaf clamps to each nipple.Crack! Crack! Crack! Crack! Crack! Crack!

"PLEASE, Sir, may I cum for you???" Sara cried out.

"Soon, dear one, soon. Show me how hot you are, slut. Show me!"

Her body lunged and jumped as best it could. Her back arched still more as she pushed her vagina higher, and squeezed the cucumber mercilessly as it all but disappeared within her. He sat in a large chair nearby and watched. For several minutes Sara danced her hot, slut body before him, bound as she was, her heat betraying her intensely female nature. She was utterly female; utterly slut. She was perfectly beautiful!

"Now, my hot slut, cum hard and long for me ... and let me hear you!"

She obeyed, and her body twitched and trashed for just under 6 minutes. He timed her. He smiled.

He walked over to her, unwound the rope and released her burning breasts, but the clamps were left on her throbbing nipples. He removed the cucumber from her vagina, but left the vibrator in her anus. He lifted her head, and released her wrists. He flicked her nipples, and she winced as he removed the clamps. At last, he released her feet. He took her hands, and lifted her up to him, the blindfold was the last thing off, and kissed her forehead.

"Now, go and bathe, and return in 15 minutes. Do not dry yourself."

"Yes, Sir. As you wish."

Thirteen minutes later, Sara returned to the playroom still wet from her bath. Sir James had a small, but loose-fitting white gauze dress that he gave her to put on. It seemed a bit small, but he smiled and told her it fit perfectly. He attached a decorative clip to either side of the waist to cinch it in a bit more to show off her lusciously round breasts, and Sara realized the wetness that had remained on her skin now made the dress quite transparent. Her heart fell as her fear rose. The dress barely covered her bottom. Did he realize it was windy outside? He adjusted the dress over her shoulders, pulling it up in the back and down a bit more in the front so that her nipples were just partially covered and the curves of her breasts were deliciously evident.

"Have you some simple high heels, slut?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Fetch them, please." Quickly, she disappeared into her Master's room and returned with some simple heels.

"You are bronze enough to not require hose. You look ravishing, my dear."

"Thank you, Sir."

"Where shall we go?"

"We are going out now, Sir?"

"Yes, slut. It is lunch time and I am hungry in spite of my little treat earlier." He winked playfully. "And besides, I want to show you off. Where is that huge shopping plaza being built, slut? Nothing like dozens of horney construction workers to make a Man proud of, well, of his friend's slut! OK, now you still have that little vibrator in your anus, yes? Bend over and let me put this one in your vagina. We can let the men have turns with the remote, just for fun. What do you think?" He asked this rhetorically, and laughed happily. Sara trembled as he affixed her collar and leash.

He opened the car door for her and helped her in, and adeptly adjusted each vibrator so that she jumped. Her erect nipples were teasingly visible through the thin, damp gauze dress, and Sir James seemed to be having a ball. As they drove, he fingered her clitoris until she groaned for more. He turned the vaginal vibrator to it's lowest setting but the anal one was on medium. They headed for town.

At a red light, a trucker pulled up in the right lane beside the car. Sir James looked at Sara.

"Well, Sara. What are you?" Quickly, she smiled at the driver and lifted her skirt revealing the vibrator tickling her. She licked her lips unconsciously.

He honked and shouted, "How much?" Sir James just laughed and drove off.

It didn't take long, however, for Sir James to find what he was looking for. He pulled the car over near a major construction site. He counted at least 50 men walking around and not one woman in sight. "What a shame," he thought.

"Sara, I want you to go up and ask one of these men what they are building and if you can be of any assistance in any way. If they accept your assistance, bring one of the men over to me. If the first man denies your help, ask another until you find a taker. Do you understand? Remember, you are an absolutely ravishing slut. Oh, and you may not touch your dress with your hands!"

"Oh my, Sir." She paused, looked down at her hot, curvatious body. "Yes, Sir, I understand."

It was just after noon when she demurely exited the car and walked over the one of the men standing near a large truck. He wore a hard hat, jeans and a T-shirt. He was dirty and sweaty. The wind licked at the feather lite dress, lifting and swirling it, and causing her to flush with excitement as she realized her body was exhibited for all to see. It is certain that she had the attention of every male in the area.

She approached the man and asked what they were building and if there was any way she could be of service, just as she had been directed. The man looked at her thoroughly, and glanced over at the car. He asked who she was. She replied that the Gentleman in the car would answer his questions.

The man laughed. She leaned into him a bit, and he felt the softness of her skin and the site of her right nipple, round and ripe.

"Are you serious, lady?"

She assured him she was very serious and that it would please her Master if she could be of some small service to these hard-working men.

He agreed, finally, at least to approach the car.

"Hey," Clyde said, "What's happening here?"

"It seems my friend's slut is rather needy, and she thought that perhaps some of these men might enjoy her. What do you think?"

"How much?"

Sir James laughed! "Oh no! You have it wrong. Sara is not a prostitute. She is a slut. She is owned by my friend and on loan to me for the day. It is my job to tend to her needs. She needs some cock. Do you or any of these men want to help her?"

Clyde laughed. "Are you kidding? She's a real hot one, huh? Sure, she's clean, right? No diseases? "

Sir James nodded affirmatively.

"Fine," Clyde said, "Do you want to supervise? Over here, we can use the trailer. It's empty right now."

"Yes, that will do nicely. Thank you." Sir James exited the car and the three walked over to the trailer and entered. Once inside, Sir James ordered Sara to remove her dress and begin. Shortly thereafter, Clyde went outside with a huge grin on his face. Sara had sucked her first construction worker cock for today.

Before long, there was a knock on the door.

"Come in," Sir James said. A tall, slender man about 40 entered. He blushed a little as his eyes beheld Sara's naked body. Sir James interrupted him.

"No need for words. Sara here has eagerly offered to suck any cock here. That ok?" Without another word, Sara exposed Sam's already hard cock and began to throat it. It didn't take him long to cum, and she drank every drop.

"Thank you, Sir," she shyly said as he zipped up his jeans. He smiled in reply.

"Sir, would you care to hold the remote control for a few minutes," Sara held up the control to him. He had not even noticed it until now, but smiled shyly as he took it. He played with it some, turning it to high and watching her expressions and her slight wiggle.

Another knock. Sir James opened the door to an older Man, perhaps 60.

"Hi! I'm Kurt," he said as he shut the door behind him. "You gonna suck my load?" He asked with a snicker.

"Yes, Sir, if you wish," Sara politely replied. He pawed at her breasts, and pulled her nipples till she moaned. She knelt before him and opened his jeans. Her arms folded then behind her back as her mouth ministered her adoration to this stranger. He continued to pinch her nipples as she sucked him hard. Her tongue ceaseless in its energy to caress his swollen, thick cock.

MsVixen416
MsVixen416
111 Followers
12