I Am My Master's Slut Ch. 03

Story Info
Master and Sara share an intimate time.
3.5k words
4.35
50.6k
9

Part 3 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 09/27/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MsVixen416
MsVixen416
112 Followers

Ch. 3 ~ Intimacy

The excitement of the day was done, and Sara's mind and body felt it. As Master sat down in his overstuffed armchair, Sara quickly disrobed and hung up her lovely dress. Quietly, she took her place on the beautifully soft cushion at the right side of his chair. Absently He stroked her soft, golden curls, and read the evening paper. The cabin was quiet but for the sounds of the creatures outside. The main room of the cabin was softly lit and decorated simply. As Sara looked around the room, she observed how it reflected her Master's solid but warm character.

These past three months had changed her, made her stronger in many ways. Master's calls for her came more and more often, and even when she wasn't with him, her heart was. She chuckled softly as she thought about her career. She struggled for years as a Realtor, but with the guidance and support of her Master had risen to be one of the top 50 producers in the city.

Sara found it amazing that she could negotiate a deal with anyone and yet be completely content seated as a nude female on her Master's silken cushion. He had taught her so much. She smiled as she thought about her first few times with Him. He displayed so much patience. He taught her some basic positions that would prove beneficial to her at various times. He taught her how to stand, how to sit, how to walk, how to lie down all as a naturally sexy and ravishing female. Her body now belonged to Him fully and completely. He expected her to always be available to Him, and that she should always be aroused for Him.

"Sara, did you chuckle?" He peered around His paper.

"Yes, Master. May I speak, please, Master?" "Yes slut."

"I am so grateful, Master, that You apprehended and accepted me. Thank You for being so patient and kind with me, Master." He nodded silently.

"You may go bathe and then prepare for bed."

"Thank You, Master." Sara kissed his hand and quickly scurried to the bathroom. His eyes followed her. It was late, and it had been a long, eventful day.

Sara washed and took her place, naked as he preferred, on the soft, furry mat at the foot of her Master's plush bed. She started to curl up, but remembered her required vulnerability and smiled. Several minutes later, Master entered, disrobed, locked her collar to the foot of his bed, and slid between his satin sheets. They slept.

It was Friday morning. Master arose early, showered and prepared to leave for his office.

"Good day, slut!" Master said as he re-entered the bedroom and sat on the bed to put on his shoes.

"G'morning Master! How did you sleep, please?"

"Very well, thank you. I am sure you did also, yes?" He chuckled.

"Yes, thank you, Master." She stretched sensuously and Master examined the lovely body of his sexy slut.

"Well my slut, you have your household assignments for today, and I know you have 2 appointments this afternoon. I want to you to masturbate for at least 30 minutes before your 1:15 appointment, but do not cum. Now, what do you wish to wear, please?"

"May I please wear my red skirt with the red flowery chiffon blouse, please, Master?"

"A lovely choice, my beautifully sexy slut. You may button 3 buttons on the blouse and make sure the skirt is at least 6 inches above your knees, please. You will wear the gold "collar" also. Oh, and be home no later than 4 pm. We will have an evening playtime.

He walked around to the foot of the bed, unlocked her collar to release her from his bed, tweaked her nipples and watched his beautiful girl squirm at his touch.

"Come to my arms, my girl." Quickly Sara arose and pressed her curvaceous body into his arms. "Feel my Master's energy flowing through you as you go through your day, slut, and know I love you."

"Yes, Master," Sara smiled contentedly. He kissed her deeply and felt her female heat rise at his touch. He playfully cupped her lovely breasts and squeezed, then turned to go.

Sara dressed as ordered. Happily she put on her favorite red skirt, favorite because it was a 'swingy' skirt and moved with her. It covered her bottom well and showed off her muscular thighs. Her body, though not perfect and certainly not that of a teenager, was nevertheless well formed and admittedly, Sara enjoyed the attention of her male co-workers. She would never have thought to dress as provocatively as Master required, but considered it both fun and reasonable devotion to Him. As she put on the red flowery chiffon blouse, it occurred to her that it was more transparent than she remembered. She carefully chose the three buttons Master permitted her to button, and reached for her gold collar. The thin leather collar that Master had put on her at their initial meeting was always about her neck unless he specifically commanded the gold or steel options. Often the gold one was the one chosen for her to wear to her office. She removed the thin leather collar and replaced it with the lovely gold one.

She gazed at her reflection in the full length mirror. She was increasingly amazed at the unfolding transformation. She was emerging. She, the beautifully healthy female slut was emerging from within her. Absently she traced the dark areolas of her breasts through the thin fabric. She was a little relieved to note that the flowery pattern camouflaged her a little. She slid on her plain black heels, grabbed her briefcase and keys and left for her office.

It was after 10 am when Sara arrived at her office. She busied herself with paperwork and chatted with some of the other agents casually. She thought of her Master almost continually regardless of what she was doing. She thought of him as she typed on her computer. She thought of him as she chatted with the other agents. She thought of him as she walked around the office. The back of her skirt licked the top of her thighs, and her breasts bounced gently under the thin fabric. Somehow, it gave her a sense of power to note that others could not help but take note of her ripe nipples straining against the blouse fabric.

Her briefcase was prepared for her 1:15 appointment. It was 12:10. She was glad her clients were meeting her here in her office today. Everything was ready. This was a million dollar property that she was about to list and she was excited. She sat at her desk and began to tweak her nipples as subtly as possible in the public work space. Her thighs were parted naturally. She wished she had a private office, but was more concerned with her obedience to her Master than office etiquette. As inconspicuously as possible, she continued to pinch and twist her nipples as her imagination flew to her Master. It was his fingers that now touched her. His fingers pulled her hard nipples. His fingers now slowly making their way to her simmering wetness. She found her clitoris and ruthlessly flicked it back and forth, struggling to remain quiet. At least she had the relative privacy of her little cubicle as pleasure began to manifest on her face.

"Sara, come to the front desk, please." The intercom startled her. She stood, adjusted her skirt and walked seductively to the front desk. Her clients were Mr. Simms and Mr. Kowalski, and they had a large warehouse on Jenkins Avenue that they wanted to list. Though they had spoken several times on the phone, this was their first face to face meeting. The terms had been discussed and the two men were there to sign the contract and shake hands.

Sara wished she had a camera hidden nearby to catch the expressions on the faces of the men she met for business. Most of them responded to her appearance in humorous ways. She loved it. As much as her Master controlled her, she enjoyed the feeling of control over those with whom she dealt. As she greeted Mr. Simms and Mr. Kowalski, their eyes caught hers, but landed on her erect nipples pressed tightly against the nearly transparent fabric. They exchanged pleasantries, and Sara lead the way into the conference room. She smiled as she felt their eyes caress her. She placed the papers between the two men as one sat to her left and the other to her right. She was quick, efficient and very professional. Signatures. Done.

Sara leaned forward against the large conference table allowing the blouse to sag enough that each man had a lovely view of her female curves, if only for a minute.

"Well, thank you gentlemen. I'm sure it won't be long before we see some interest here. I'll be in touch. Please call if I can be of any further assistance to you." She handed each man her card and shook hands.

The listing papers for Jenkins Ave all signed and filed, Sara prepared for her second appointment. This appointment was with a older man. He had been widowed several years earlier and now wanted to find something smaller. She had known him for years, and he was ready. Sara felt a keen sense of compassion for this sweet, gentle man.

She arrived at his home in her sporty convertible, her hair tostled a bit, but still attractive. Ever aware of her feminine gifts, Sara greeted Mr. Arnold with a soft embrace. Instinctively, she rubbed her soft, hot body against his for a few minutes. When she looked into his eyes, there were tears present. She affectionately kissed his cheek.

"Mr. Arnold! How wonderful to see you. How are you doing today?"

"Hi Sara!" He smiled. "I'm better now. Come in and sit down, please." He lead the way to the kitchen table. He had tea ready and some store bought cookies.

"Oh Mr. Arnold, you didn't need to go to all this trouble, but thank you." She hugged him again, letting him feel her soft curves against him. "Now, talk to me about what you're looking for in a new home."

Mr. Arnold talked for a few minutes about the countryside where he'd grown into manhood, married, and lived for decades. He talked about his late wife and the dreams they had for retirement. Sara listened attentively.

"You know, Mr. Arnold, I may have just the place for you. It is a little townhouse nearby. Have you seen Forestside Place? It is a wonderful little community of townhomes. Let me check them out tonight, and I will call you tomorrow. I bet you'd love it there."

Mr. Arnold agreed. They sat and visited a while longer, and Sara genuinely loved this man. Once more they embraced, and Sara left, turning playfully to fill his imagination with her female loveliness. She knew she couldn't replace his wife, nor did she want to, but she could soothe him.

Sara glanced at her watch. 3:35. Perfect timing! She slid back into the soft white leather seat of her car and headed home. She was amazed, as usual, at how aroused she was. She was so aware of her body, and unbuttoned another button on her blouse. This allowed the wind to catch it and tickle her breasts. She pulled into the driveway of the little cabin at 3:54, walked into the cabin, straight to her room, undressed and returned to her cushion on the floor beside her Master's chair. There she knelt, knees parted widely, back straight, head high, chest out, palms up on top of her thighs, eyes lowered. She awaited her beloved Master.

Time passed. Her knees hurt. Her mind wondered. She dare not move. She waited.

Finally, she heard the hum of a car. Footsteps approached the door. It opened. Her heart raced with excitement. He walked by her to the bedroom, changed and reappeared several minutes later. Without a word, he poured a glass of wine, picked up the paper and sat down in his chair. He wore only his velvet robe. He said nothing, but stroked the soft skin of her shoulders and neck. Her body quivered with joy and excitement. She tried to be still but her knees and thighs were burning.

He lowered his paper for a moment, touched his finger to her lower lip, then continued his reading. Sara sighed softly as she shifted to a spot between his legs, opened his robe, folded her arms behind her back and pressed her face into his pubis. She tenderly kissed his flaccid penis and licked the length of it several times. Her heart pounded as she poured out her love and devotion for her beloved. She adored him and adored his penis and the way he ~ and it ~ made her feel. His penis thickened and filled with his power over her and she happily continued her worship. Her mouth became an instrument of her heart to demonstrate the depth of her submission to him and her passions for him. She licked him and sucked him thoroughly, taking his penis deep into her throat just as he had taught her.

"I ordered pizza, my slut, so be ready to get the door. He should be here shortly." Sara continued are loving attention to him, but her mind was somehow distracted. She was naked but for her collar. How was she to answer the door?

He put down his paper and watched her as she continued to suck him. His penis filled her mouth and throat, and her body radiated it's female heat. The aroma of her arousal filled the air. He studied the expressions on her face.

"Display, my sweet slut." He ordered.

Reluctantly, she let his beautifully powerful penis slide from her mouth, and elegantly stood in the prescribed position. He did not move, but his eyes covered every visible inch of her. He studied her for several minutes. He watched how her body moved as she breathed. He watched her nipples pucker, soften and then pucker and grow red and hard again.

There was a knock on the door. The pizza had arrived. Sara relaxed as she saw Master rise to attend to it, but her heart fell as Master invited the pizza boy in while he paid. Then she realized how proud her Master must be of her to wish to display her like this. Her expression changed as she beamed with pride and overflowed with devotion. Her body tingled with arousal.

"Come, Sara, sit and have some pizza. Tell me of your day, please." Sara happily sat and reported the dealings of her day to her beloved Master. They enjoyed the pizza and the company of one another.

"Please clear the table then go to the playroom. I will join you shortly. I will find you in this same lovely and graceful position."

"As you wish, Master," she agreed and disappeared down the hallway to the playroom. She resumed her position just inside the door, by his chair and waited.

The playroom was a large room that Master had added on in the rear of the cabin. One wall was glass, while the other walls were mirrored. The ceilings also were mirrored. There were a number of tool stations around the room, each designed for the training and growth of a submissive slut. It was a softly lit room, but quite bright because of the mirrors. Everything in the room had a specific purpose, and though Sara had not encountered each apparatus yet, she knew, in due time, that she would for her own benefit and growth.

Master entered with a small tray of fruit, cheese, and crackers. He walked straight to the far end of the room. There were stocks there and beside them was a table she was well acquainted with. It had stirrups at the foot.

"Slut, come," he ordered.

She walked quickly to him. She felt every cell of her body responding to his presence. Her mind and heart raced. She knew only that she must obey him.There were a variety of gadgets and nooses suspended from the ceiling. On the wall, hung decoratively over the mirrors, were a wide variety of leather floggers and wooden paddles, frightening whips and metal cuffs, manacles and chains. There were also feathers and silken scarves. There was a closet for the storage of any number of dildos and vibrators.

"Relax and grow, my slut. Please take your place on the inspection table."

She obeyed, and climbed onto the table, placed her feet in the stirrups, and put her hands behind her head. Inspection had become a weekly ritual and there was something comforting about 'rituals." She was never bound on this table by anything other than her Master's will, but today would be a little different.

Master placed the cloverleaf clamps on Sara's nipples, and she winced initially, but relaxed into the sensation. There were always candles lit around the room, part of the atmosphere of the playroom. Today, though, Master, had some different candles sitting by the inspection table.

"Sara, I am going to blindfold you now, and insert ear plugs into your ears. You must open your mouth and leave it open as wide as your legs are open to me. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Master," she replied quietly.

Skillfully, Master placed the blindfold over her eyes and secured it. He pushed ear plugs into each ear. Sara strained to know where he was. He watched her for several minutes. He struck a match and lit three candles. Sara caught the scent of the sulfur from the match. Her mind raced. She suddenly felt a small explosion on her left nipple. Again. There was a short pause, then again. He was dripping hot wax onto her nipple. The sensations were mixed and new. He watched her face carefully as he moved to the right nipple. He placed several drops of hot wax around each nipple then he made a pathway of drips down across her soft belly, each drip eliciting a steady increase in movement. He poured a large amount of hot wax in the area of her trimmed muff, then stopped. A piece of apple was placed on her tongue. The rich flavor of it filled her senses.

"Eat it," he directed. He waited until she had swallowed the fruit before he started over again on her left nipple, but first, he removed the clamp. She groaned loudly and her hips squirmed a little. She hoped her Master would not notice. He removed the clamp from the right nipple and dripped more hot wax. Her back arched and she groaned more quietly.

A bite of pineapple was placed on her tongue. She waited for permission to eat it, and it finally came. She relished the sweet, tangy fruit. He slowly, methodically dripped the hot wax around the labia lips of his beautifully sexy slut and watched her body strain to be still, but the growing moisture gleamed from her female heat. She enjoyed this hot wax, Master noted. He positioned the candle now so that it dripped steadily, slowly on her already ripe clitoris. Drip. Drip. Drip. Drip. The candle was held in place by vice grips attached to the foot of the table, positioned just right. He watched carefully as the drips continued, and he placed another piece of apple on her tongue.

"Eat it as I give it to you, my dear one." He was fascinated and pleased by her body's response to the wax. The mix of pleasure and pain was an interesting study. His love for his slut grew. He watched her wiggle as the drips persisted, striking her tender clitoris. "You may also cum as you wish, slut."

"Thank you, Master," she replied breathlessly. Her mind was becoming fuzzy with arousal. Her body exploded with a jolt and twitched as the drips continued. It was a relentless stimulus, constant and percise. She could not escape it. She could feel the wax filling her opening. It ran across her tender skin stoking her inner flames. She began. One orgasm after another erupted within her, skaking her, intoxicating her, and taking her to some foreign place. This was something quite new to her. Her head rocked back and forth, her hips lunged upward and quickly relaxed, her toes curled around the metal stirrups. She heard nothing, saw nothing, thought of nothing. Guttural cries of pleasure issued from her mouth unrestrained between bites of juicy, sweet fruit given to her carefully by her ever watchful Master. Over and over waves of pleasure rocked her body and the drips continued.

Quiet. Stillness. Slowly her mind returned. The earplugs were removed, and the blindfold was removed. Sara lay there shivering, but she was not cold. She lay for several minutes.

"Come to me, my girl." Master spoke quietly. She responded slowly, and with great effort. Master drew her into his loving embrace and kissed her deeply. He caressed her body as he held her close to him. She was trembling. He held her firmly until her body settled. Sara was permitted to sleep in his bed this night, and contentedly curled up in his arms.

MsVixen416
MsVixen416
112 Followers