I Am My Master's Slut Ch. 06

Story Info
Betsy's dual life has her in a delightful turmoil.
2.6k words
4.35
44.7k
2

Part 6 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 09/27/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MsVixen416
MsVixen416
112 Followers

Breakfast became an everyday event as they had discussed. It also became ordinary for Ron to instruct Betsy in what to wear. Seldom did she wear underwear at all any more, and then only if they discussed the particular reasons. It never occurred to her that this might be anything but normal.

Still, other than an occasional kiss or caress, their relationship was not very sexual. For 12 days they met at the Red Cat Café for breakfast at 9 am. He usually called her the evening before to chat and included her wardrobe for the following day. She happily complied. They would chat lightly about business or people they both knew, usually keeping the conversation light.

Thursday morning at breakfast, Ron invited Betsy to an evening out Friday. He asked her to meet him at his home and gave her directions. As they parted to encounter their days, Ron drew her to him, kissed her deeply.

"My dear girl, how you have grown on me! Now, go sell something!" He then whispered, "I love your breasts, my girl!" He kissed her forehead as he turned to go.

He did seem to have a knack for keeping her off balance. More and more, thoughts of him filled her spare time, driving time, daydreaming time ... Thursday passed uneventfully until the call from Ron. He caught her in the middle of dinner.

"Good evening my girl. How was your day?"

"Hi Ron! I had an excellent day. Got 2 new listings. How was Your day, Sir?" She replied playfully.

"Wonderful! Tell me about these listings," he insisted, and she gave him the desired information about the listings she had acquired. "Now, dear one, tell me, how do you feel about tomorrow evening? Are you excited?"

Laughing, she answered, "Yes, Sir! I'm throbbing with excitement." Again she laughed ... until she noticed the silence on the other end of the line.

"Good," he said after a short pause. "Now, as for your wardrobe. Tomorrow for work, please wear your black pleated skirt, the shorter one with that lime green chiffon blouse we just bought. Accessories are up to you. For tomorrow evening. I will leave it up to you, but I want you to dress as sexy as you are able. The specifics, I'll leave to you."

"Where are we going?" She asked.

Laughing, "You'll find that out tomorrow when we arrive in the parking lot. Now it is time for you to sleep. Please sleep nude tonight, my beautiful girl, and imagine me watching over you. Until morning, g'night."

Before she had a chance to argue or ... anything, he had already gone. Strange. He is getting a bit demanding, she thought, but then ... I don't really mind. She curled up nude in her bed and did as he suggested, and thought of him watching over her. She slept deeply.

Kneeling between her beloved Master's knees, Betsy ministered her deep love and adoration to her Master's penis while he read the newspaper and sipped on a brandy. He had poured a glass of wine for her, but she seemed quite content in her favorite place. Every now and then, she shifted her position to allow for circulation to her legs, but she had not stopped her adoration now for nearly 4 hours.

At last, he took her hand and lifted her to a standing position. "Go, please, my girl, and fetch the steel cuffs and your favorite nipple clamps, and return quickly."

She obeyed promptly and returned with the requested items. She quickly assumed a position prostrate in front of him, on her belly, her ankles and wrists crossed behind her. Without any further instruction, he applied the heavy steel cuffs one to each wrist. She then rose to a lovely kneeling posture, arching her back nicely as if to offer Him her breasts. He attached a beautifully jeweled nipple clamps slowly.

"Betsy, tell me why you selected these clamps, please."

"Master, I chose these because you have said they are your favorite on me. You say they were made just to show off the beauty of my breasts."

"Very good, my girl. Do you not like them, also?"

"Of course, Master! I adore them! They make me feel so ... so yours!"

"Well tonight, my love, I want to take some photos of you for our website, and I want you to look your best! One thing we must do first. I want to prepare you, so if you will take your place, please on the medical table in the spare room, I'll be right there."

Funny. In all her times in his cabin, this room had never before been open to her. She opened the door and was shocked to see a very professional looking Dr's office. The typical medical table complete with stirrups was in the middle of the large white room. There were cabinets all around the room with various instruments arranged on top. There was a huge spotlight overhead. Everything was black and white. Betsy mounted the table and had the funny feeling she really was in a doctor's office right down to the nervousness. Her nipples ached from the clamps and were a deep purple, and her arms were still pulled behind her and fastened with the heavy cuffs. As she look ed around the room, she also noticed that one wall was blank but for some heavy duty hooks of some sort. She wondered what sort of photos her Master wanted to take of her. This also was a new thing, and her mind raced with the possibilities.

After several minutes, her Master entered the room wearing a medical jacket and surgical scrubs. A stethoscope slung over his neck. Without a word, he pulled out a blindfold and placed it over her eyes. She could see nothing! She felt him tug lovingly on the nipple clamps and she groaned in response. He released her wrists, gently laid her down, and attached her wrist cuffs securely to the sides of the table. She could not move her arms. Next, she felt him place each foot in it's stirrup, and he secured them there with leather straps. She could not move her feet. Then she felt the familiar touch of a spreader bar being attached just above her knees. Then door closed. She was alone and fully helpless.

She strained to hear her Master's footsteps, but all she heard was the music in the room that he had started as he left. Time passed. It felt like a long time to Betsy, but, in reality, it was perhaps 20 minutes, but in that time frame, the Man Master had hired to prepare Betsy for her photos had arrived. He brought with him all he needed to make Betsy's public area as smooth as a baby's bottom. Master had, of course, discussed the possibility of waxing with Betsy prior to this, and she had agreed, but she had no idea when.

Suddenly, the door opened, and Betsy heard two voices speaking softly, and instantly, she felt her bonds as she attempted to cover her nakedness. Without any words of explanation, the Man with Master set up his equipment. Master turned the music down to a soft, relaxing station.

"Betsy, I have a surprise for you. Ed has come to give you a complete Brazilian waxing. He is quite experienced and well certified to take good care of my valuable girl with a minimum of discomfort. I will be providing some distraction along the way, so focus on what I am doing, and let Ed do his job."

Master kissed Betsy's forehead, lowered the head of the bed somewhat, then moved to the foot of the bed and bent to kiss her raised and open pubis. Playfully, he licked around her clitoris then nibbled lightly on it making her jump. "Oh girl, be still!"

"Yes, Master!" He continued to lick and tease her while Ed prepared the wax and retrieved the oil with which to prepare her skin. After a few minutes of setup, Master backed off and Ed took his place. First, he clipped her hair shorter, so that it was only a quarter of an inch or so long. Then he carefully, luxuriously covered her bottom liberally with fragrant oil. She also thought she felt him slip a finger into her briefly, but at this point, she really didn't care. She was actually pretty aroused. All this time, Betsy could hear the click of a Master's digital camera as Master caught each nuance of this procedure. Betsy couldn't help feeling quite sexy with this stranger tending her private places while her beloved Master watched over her.

Her breasts ached as the hot wax was applied. Master stood over her, watched through his camera most of the time. As soon as the wax covered her, Master deftly removed the nipple clamps and began to drip hot wax on them. The wax on her pubis dried slowly and as it did, it pulled her hair out by the roots while the hot wax dripping on her sore and aroused nipples about drove her through the roof with arousal. As the wax was removed, Ed hunted the hairs that had been missed and pulled them out with his tweezers. He pulled her lips open, and asked Master to hold them as Ed sought the stubborn hairs. The head of the bed dropped a little more so Ed could reach her lovely tight hole to remove the tiny, soft hairs that surrounded it. Master again, clicked away with his camera. With her clitoris so wonderfully exposed, Master couldn't resist playing with it some. He pushed it and pulled it, circled it and pressed it ... but when he flicked it, Betsy gasped! Ed has found a few little hairs hiding behind her standing clitoris, so he set about removing them and as he did, with Master's permission of course, he too teased her now throbbing clitoris. Betsy had a very hard time holding her bottom still.

"You must be still, my girl, or I will have to spank you." Just then, Ed pulled a hair and she jerked. Master walked out of the room for a brief moment. Ed took advantage of the time to tell her that he'd be back to take care of her beautifully smooth pubis every 2 weeks or so. He also encouraged her that it would hurt less next time.

Master returned with a small thin wooden spoon. "Betsy, you disobeyed me, and I must discipline you. Ed, please stand back for a moment. If you don't mind, please use my camera to take photos of this also."

Master stood beside Betsy and carefully placed the spoon over her clitoris once, then ... SWAT ... SWAT ... SWAT ... SWAT ... SWAT ...

Betsy cried out ... with each stroke as the spoon hit her swollen clitoris, but she could not move. She was bound in place, her bottom raised for easy access by Ed. SWAT ... SWAT ... SWAT ... SWAT ...

Still Betsy cried out ... her hips raised and bucking slightly

"Ed, pinch her nipples ... HARD!" He delightedly did so and Master grabbed the camera and clicked ferociouslyas the orgasm ripped through her body.

"Whoa ... That's a first!" Ed said. "In all the times I have performed this procedure, I have never seen a girl cum from it!"

"Betsy is a very sexy girl, as you can obviously see. Do you do nipple, labia and clitoral piercings also?"

"Umm, yes, as a matter of fact."

"I thought I had heard that from someone. Good. I will be calling you about that also. Are you finished here?"

"Just about, Sir. Let me get these last few hairs around her anus."

"Very well. I'll be right back. Take good care of her." He winked as he left the room again.

Ed obviously enjoyed his work, and as he plucked the last few hairs from around her anus, he slipped his finger into her tight hole and felt her muscles contract on it.

"Mmmmm ... very nice, Betsy. Now see, that wasn't so bad, hmmm?" He laughed as his finger continued to circle her anus. "It seems your Master wants to mark you as his property for all time. You'll love having your nipples pierced. We'll put a nice ring in them that will show under your clothing so everyone will know that your nipples are pierced." As he said this, he gently, even tenderly pulled on her nipples. "Yes ... so pretty ... Betsy, your nipples are very sensitive aren't they?"

"Ummm ... yes, Sir ...?"

"Yes, I can tell. Do you mind?" He pulled a little more vigorously on them as she nearly hung upside down. Then He looked at her labia, freshly clean and shiny. He opened her even further ... pulling her labia majora open ... "We should suggest also piercing your outer labia on both sides ... then He can also pierce your clitoris! Doesn't that sound absolutely delicious??? He was again fingering her drenched vagina when Master returned with a bottle of wine and 2 glasses.

"I'm glad you enjoy her. She is a good pet," Master said to Ed as he continued to stir her honey pot. "She seems to have withstood this event as I expected." Master poured two glasses of wine and offered one to Ed.

"So talk to me of piercings. I am interested in first piercing her nipples and then either her labia or her clitoris. What do you think. Are her nipples suitable to piercing?"

"Suitable? They're PERFECT! In fact, with your permission, I could even teach a class on nipple piercing using her perfectly responsive nipples. What do you say?"

"Tell you what. You pierce them for free, and you can do your class here. Oh, but you must film the class, please. Agreed?"

"Agreed!" They shook hands. "Is tomorrow night too soon?"

"Betsy? What do you say, my girl? Shall we get your lovely nipples pierced tomorrow?"

"Ohhhhhh yessssssssssssssss! Pleaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssseeeeeeeee Master!!!!"

"Good girl! Then it's settled. You'll arrange for your class to meet here and Betsy's perfect nipples will be pierced expertly. And you will film the class, yes?"

"Of course, Sir! All our classes are filmed for various reasons."

"Great then! How many should we expect?"

"There are 22 signed up for the class, but usually a few don't show."

"Excellent. I'll have refreshments for the class as well. What time?"

"We should start no later than 7 pm, Sir."

"Perfect! A little beer and pretzels can't hurt."

All during this conversation, Ed was fondling Betsy intimately, and she was responding. Her Master was paying close attention, though she didn't know it. He went around and raised the head of the bed and removed her blindfold to see the face of Ed, whose finger continued to delve into her enthusiastically. Master took Ed's had firmly and said, "She has had enough for tonight. See you and your class tomorrow night. Please be prompt.

"Betsy? Betsy? Are you there? Hello???"

"Huh ... oh yes ... Ron? Oh my! You wouldn't believe the dream ... " her voice faded.

"You're late. Are you coming this morning?"

"Oh my ... I guess I didn't hear my alarm. Ummm ... Yes, I can be there in 30 minutes if you can wait?"

"No ... I can't this morning. I sent you an email. There is an address in there. I'd like to meet you there this evening at 6:30. Please dress as you were instructed. I love you, my pet."

"Uhhh OK ... sorry still a bit groggy. I'll be there. Enjoy your day!"

MsVixen416
MsVixen416
112 Followers