I Am My Master's Slut Ch. 11

Story Info
Ron and Sara grow deeper together.
3.4k words
31.5k
4
0

Part 11 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 09/27/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MsVixen416
MsVixen416
111 Followers

"And the Top Sales Agent in both commission and units is Sara Bristle." Sara arose from the head table as Ron helped pull her chair back. She elegantly strode to center stage to receive her award. Ron beamed with pride.

"Ladies, Gentlemen. Thank you so very much. As I see it, there are only two reasons why I am standing here. One reason is that I never gave up, but kept plugging away, making those calls and being accessible to my clients. But the single most important thing in this business or in any other, I imagine, is to just be yourself. Thank you for rewarding me for just that." She bowed gracefully and returned to her place at Ron's side. Her pearl necklace perfectly setting off her dazzling pink silk gown.

The ball was an annual white tie affair that gathered together the most powerful and successful Realtors in the area. It was by invitation only, and not only was this Sara's first invitation, but she took top honors. Ron welcomed her with a casual, but proud kiss as she returned to assume her seat next to his.

It pleasured Ron to see the oversized nipples that betrayed her new piercings, and he longed to enjoy them more intimately. Her gown had been a creation of her own design, and he was touched by her obvious wish to cater to his tastes. He loved silk, perhaps more than any other fabric, simply because it was an "honest" fabric. That is to say, it was both a natural cloth and one prone more to passion than deception. Sara was quite aware that the sensuous silk would caress her curves, hug her frame, and betray her adorned nipples like no other fabric. She was quite proud of her creation and proud to wear it for Ron in their secret, sensuous way.

The color was a deep peony pink, that deepened and enriched itself in the folds and gathers at her waist and under her round breasts. There were two long slits up both sides of the gown almost to her waist that encouraged the gown to float around her sensuous legs as she moved about the room. The neckline was quite simply elegant. Like liquid pink fabric, it seemed to drip from her graceful shoulders on the tiny straps that came down in the front to loosely cover and contour her breasts with cinching underneath that caused the dress to hug the form of her curves. It dropped dangerously low in the back so that the luscious dimples of her lower back were bared. The design was the perfect balance of daring and elegance, and it had the desired affect not only on Ron, but only several other males in the room. Her earrings matched the lovely necklace that graced her neck and secretly served as her collar, and they dangled seductively to her shoulders. She had also obtained a pair of matching pink stilettos to complete her amazing outfit. She looked absolutely stunning and many told her so.

The award portion of the night was over, and Ron took Sara's hand and led her out onto an unpopulated terrace that overlooked the city.

"Such a lovely sight," Sara said as she looked out over the night cityscape.

"Indeed!" Ron agreed, but his eyes were focused only on her. He swept her into his arms, drew her to himself and kissed her possessively. His tongue quickly separated her lips and drove hungrily into her mouth. Her tongue and body yielded openly with unchecked passion as she welcomed his tongue deeply within her and pressed her feminine curves against his hard strength.

"Thank you, Sara!" Ron spoke softly. "You withheld nothing even in this public place."

Sara smiled demurely. "How could I, Sir? I have never felt more yours, Sir. Never!" She gasped quietly as one of his hands slipped under the back of her dress and cupped her full, bare buttock. "Yours," she whispered as she lifted her arms around his neck. She playfully brushed her nipples against his chest and purred softly.

"How are my nipples, Sara," Ron spoke softly but seriously.

"Quite well, Sir," she replied.

"Show me." Obediently, she shrugged her shoulders forward allowing the fabric to gap generously, but her arms remained around his neck. He pinched her breasts through the thin material and felt his own body reply.

"Sara, we will stay for just a while longer, dance a few dances and then leave. I want to take you out and show you off, tonight. You are simply stunning!" He kissed her warmly. His hand dipped into his inner pocket and produced a small, gulf ball sized egg. I want this inserted, please, and you may choose where. Keep in mind, we will be dancing. I have the control right here in my pocket." He smiled broadly as he showed it to her. "Now, go quickly. I will wait right here."

She took off toward the ladies' room, emptied her bladder, and inserted the egg within her vagina - the easier place to keep it within her. Moments later, she returned to Ron, and he swirled her into another deep, passionate kiss, then onto the dance floor. A stylish couple, they danced gracefully around the room, spinning and swirling in a lavishly stylized waltz. All the while, the tiny egg buzzed within her.

As he had said, they danced several dances, then prepared to make their exit. Sara held her award proudly, and Ron held her even more proudly. They left the hotel and made their way to an old club to which he had not yet brought Sara. He had chosen to introduce her to his culture slowly, deliberately and study her responses. Tonight, however, he was just so damn proud of her, he needed to show her off to his oldest and most important acquaintances. These were lifestyle companions, many of whom he had known for over 40 years. Some had been tutors in the various skills he had acquired over the years.

They parked, he reached over and pulled her into his arms and still again, kissed her possessively. She trembled with arousal in his embrace, but there was more than arousal burning in her. She yearned to make him proud. She burned with a fundamental need to please him, and she was astutely aware of her need as they stood just inside the entrance of this magnificent Mens' club. She saw no other females, but there were well dressed men of all ages in close proximity. A gentleman approached and spoke softly to Ron, then lead them down some plushly carpeted stairs, into a smallish room decorated in rich reds and golds. Ron took Sara's hand and felt her shiver. He squeezed it gently and looked into her eyes. She could almost read them, she thought, and smiled warmly. His hand disappeared into his packet and immediately, she felt the egg whir to a higher speed inside of her. Silently, she smiled in response.

Inside the room, Sara could see many tables, most with Men seated at them. There were only a few other females in the room. Two of these females were completely nude and seated on plush cushions on either side of their Master. There was one female who seemed to be functioning as a server to those without their own slave. She wore a thin white gauze frock made out of a single yard of fabric. It scarcely covered her, but served to entice curiosity in those she served. The fourth female sat silently with two distinguished looking men. She did not speak or move much that Sara saw.

Along one wall of this room, there were a number of tables filled with various tools, implements, and baubles of intended pleasure. There was a display of whips, canes, and paddles. There were a number of hoods and blindfolds. There was a table covered with nipple clips, feathers, furs, clamps, and weights. Along the opposite wall were a series of eight elegantly draped alcoves, two of which were apparently occupied. There was a small orchestra seated in the front and a 12' square dance floor in the center. The room was well lit by the lamps on each table, in each alcove, and along each wall. Sara guessed there were maybe fifty men in the room along with the 4 females. She trembled slightly as they stood in the entrance. The young slavegirl approached Ron, bowed, and silently led him and Sara to their table. Ron seated Sara and walked over to the wall with all the lovely gadgets. He returned with his hand in his pocket.

"Please show me your nipples, my girl." Her stomached twitched, but her obedience was immediate. She delicately lifted her breasts out from behind their silken pink covering. Her piercings were well healed. and Sara was delighted with the amazing sensations that came from the rings that now graced her tender nipples. "I have some delicious pink jewels to further decorate my most lovely slave. He deftly hung the heavy gems on the tiny rings. Sara moaned softly and her eyes lifted to Ron's. She suddenly realized he did not mean for her to cover them, but he expected her to leave her luscious decorated breasts fully exposed. She warmed deep inside and became intimately more aware of the buzz within her.

Just then, two finely dressed gentlemen approached Ron.

"Ah Ron! How nice to see you!" Seth said.

"Hello Seth. How nice, indeed! Won't you have a seat?"

"Don't mind if we do. Oh, this is Conrad. He is a cousin who has recently moved here from Germany." He and his companion both seated themselves at the table. They proceeded to make small talk and catch up on certain acquaintances they had in common. Sara sat quietly and as still as possible unsure what was expected of her. The silent young slave brought a carafe of a rich merlot and left it on the table along with three glasses. Instinctively, Sara rose. She winced silently as she felt the weight of the lovely gems now dangling freely from her nipples. She gracefully poured the rich wine into the crystal goblets and served each of the men, then returned to her place beside Ron. There conversation continued. There was much laughter and gossip about mutual friends and acquaintances, but Sara recognized only a few isolated names.

Ron turned briefly toward Sara and made eye contact. He adjusted his position so that he faced his companions free from the hindrance of the table. He looked back at Sara. He was obviously trying to communicate something without the use of words. Finally, it dawned on her what he wanted, what he needed from her.

She rose from his side, walked behind him, her hand gently caressing his shoulders, as she silently took her place between the three men, facing her Master. She knelt there beautifully and kissed his feet. Her lovely pink gown curled at the feet of Seth and Conrad, as her thighs parted beneath it. The mens' conversation resumed and Sara worked very hard not to listen lest it distract her and cause Ron some embarrassment. Without a sound other than her soft female purrs, she carefully undid Ron's slacks and placed her face on his lap to tend his most urgent need. Her hands were clasped behind her back as she had been trained, for this pleasure was to be accomplished by her mouth alone. She burned with passion for this man whose heavy arousal she now nourished. She was terribly conscious of her body position, and sought to keep her back straight and her breasts accessible as her mouth swallowed Ron's massive hardness. She sucked him with incredible honesty, her own passion laid open. Her body rubbed against her Master with such natural instinct the other two men became alive with arousal just from watching and hearing her luscious little sounds of hunger.

"Sara, please rise on all four, and continue your devotion." She obeyed eagerly. She was a bit surprised when she saw her Master hand the control wand for the egg inside of her to Conrad.

"Go ahead. She is a remarkable girl." Ron again beamed with pride as he stroked Sara's golden curls. Sara moaned huskily when she felt the egg buzz to still one level higher within her, and she had to concentrate diligently on her service to avoid the avalanche of feelings and sensations that threatened to engulf her. She felt the back of her dress lifted and placed carefully on her lower back. Only seconds later, she felt something press against her bottom. She became more energetic with her Master's need, cried out softly when the beads were gently pushed into her bottom. Conrad replaced the gown to the floor.

Within moments, Sara relieved her Master's need, thrilled to drink of him and again lay her head on his lap, casually licking and kissing his manhood.

"Would you permit me to dance with your delightful girl, Ron?"

"Of course! And what a fine idea, Seth! Show her about the room, will you?" Ron laughed proudly as he fastened his slacks, and Seth lifted the delicious Sara to her feet. The pink gems dangled excitingly from her bared breasts and the light grabbed them and reflected dazzling patterns on the walls and ceiling. The weights also danced on her nipples as he guided her about the room. Silently, the beads and egg tormented her insides beautifully with every nuance of her movement. Then it was Conrad's turn. He, too, spun her about the room elegantly as her fire fanned to torture her body to feminine perfection.

At last, her Master swept her into his arms and swirled her about the room with unspeakable pride. She was his. His cherished woman and devoted slave. He knew there was nothing she would not do if he asked her. Nothing. He knew she trusted him. Suddenly, he stopped. He cupped her breasts in his hands and kissed each one. He took her face between his hands and kissed her intimately, so that neither of them was conscious of anyone else in the room. He gently slid the tiny straps of her gown down her arms. His kiss burned hotter still as his tongue broke through her lips and dove possessively into her mouth. Her gown slowly slid away from her bountifully rounded breasts and rested dangerously on her feminine curves as his kiss went deeper still.

"Sara, I am so incredibly proud of you. Will you cum for me, please," he whispered, and he resumed his kiss. The music continued, and the other three couples continued to dance as Ron and Sara stopped in the center of the dance floor. A spotlight found them and surrounded them in ethereal light. Ron felt her body yielding to her flames, and his eyes welled with tears at her amazing willingness to trust and obey his wishes. There in his arms, in the center of the room, she climaxed violently, her knees buckling in the weight and honesty of her passion. He caught her and carefully lifted her gown up to its rightful place, as soft, understanding applause arose throughout the room. He took her into his arms and held her till her trembling ceased. He was so proud. He loved her so deeply and was thrilled to find his affection unquestionably returned. After several minutes, he escorted her to the ladies room to remove the beads. The egg was to remain inside her cavern until he removed it himself, but he did relent and turn it to its lowest setting.

They returned to their seats, Ron's hand refusing to release his lovely slave. He clung to her, his fingers around her waistline. The conversation resumed, but Ron grew bored of the company and finally made excuses. He assisted Sara to the door and they left quietly.

"What a magnificent club, Master. Is it someplace you frequent?"

"Ordinarily, yes, but not so much since I have found you, dear. Do you like it? Were you comfortable inside?"

"Oh yes, Master! I can feel the history of the place and the deep love and respect that is part of the ambiance. As for comfort, Master, it is not my ambition to be comfortable, but only to continually and increasingly bring you pleasure."

He pulled her to him right there in the parking lot and kissed her savagely. "My God, woman, you do amaze me! I sometimes feel I have only begun to unwrap the treasure that you truly are."

Ron parked the car and turned to Sara. "Now, I want you to go into the cabin, remove your gown and place yourself in the stocks, please."

She looked at him with a puzzled expression, but answered, "Yes, Master." She obeyed his wishes, undressed, and locked herself into the stocks by the back window. The heavy pink gems had not been removed from her nipple rings, so they hung beautifully from her, and Sara was wonderfully and terribly aware of them. It was several minutes before Ron joined her. He was naked when he did. He walked around in front of her. His aroused body only inches from her face.

"You made me very proud this evening, my girl, and for that, I 'm like to give you a long day of my total devotion to drive your luscious body to multiple orgasm and whatever lies beyond." He lovingly stroked her as he spoke. "But for tonight, we'll start with this." He caressed her shoulders and arms. He ran both hands along the contours of her mature frame, down the outsides of her legs and back up the insides. He caressed her face and hair, then walked around behind her and stroked her ass so lightly he smiled at the goose bumps that washed over her skin. She shivered. Suddenly, he stopped. He dimmed the lights and returned with a tool. Without warning, he began.

First, he used a soft, gentle flogger that awoke her senses. Once it had awakened her with soft kisses all cross her shoulders, back, buttocks and thighs, Ron moved to a larger, stiffer implement.

His first swing with the larger tool was upward between her parted legs, and Sara yelped in surprise. He had never flogged her tender region and it rather shocked her. Again and again he brought the stiff leather up against her tender lips. Again and again, Sara cried out ... her passion rising measurably with each rough caress. Sara felt the egg within her buzz higher inside of her and she gyrated her bottom almost pathetically. After several minutes, Ron stopped and walked around to her face again. He reached down and gently tugged on the pretty pink weights that now danced from her nipples.

"Oh Sara ... what a lovely slut you are for me!" He laughed with husky arousal. The weights were heavy enough that as he swung them, they pulled her nipples into their swinging motion. "Tell me what this feels like, please." He demanded.

"Oh Master! It feels ... it feels like you are reaching in through my body, your slut's body and tantalizing her all the way to her innermost female spots. It is an amazing feeling, Master.

"Very well. Tend my penis for a bit while I adore your nipples."

"Yes Master," she replied and happily swallowed his throbbing muscle while she felt him torment her nipples in such a way that every feeling, every sensation was electrically transmitted straight to her slut center. Her bottom danced more and more wildly, though her head and wrists were bound securely in the stocks.

He could wait no longer. Swiftly, he removed himself from her mouth, walked behind her and mercilessly pushed his enormous member into her empty anal cavern. She shrieked with pleasured pain. He pushed still deeper into her and took her roughly, powerfully spilling his seed till it ran freely down her thighs. His hands cupped her full round breasts and squeezed as he continued to enjoy the way her opening tightened around him.

"God, you're good! I think I will keep you for some time, my dear."

How she thrilled at the thoughts of pleasing him, and the sensation of his seed running down her thighs drove her mad with joy. She belonged fully to him. She shivered as she felt him remove the sticky egg. Never before had any man touched her or known her this deeply, and it boggled her mind. "Thank you, Master! I love you, too!" She whispered quietly.

MsVixen416
MsVixen416
111 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Breakfast in Bed Pt. 01 Widower asks out the cute waitress at his local diner.in Erotic Couplings
Opening Hours Housewife store clerk gets an indecent proposal.in BDSM
Becoming the Neighborhood Slut How I became the apartment building's slut.in Group Sex
Collared and Claimed Tender first collaring leads to a rough fuck.in BDSM
Wife Enjoys Public Nudity Wife just can't resist getting naked in public, gets fucked.in Loving Wives
More Stories