I Am My Master's Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MsVixen416
MsVixen416
113 Followers

Just then, the vibrator within her vagina was kicked to high. She jumped and moaned loudly. The older Gentleman laughed as he now noticed the remote in the hands of his co-worker, but he was about to explode his load. He pulled away from her mouth and shot his cum on her chest.

"Well done, slut!" he remarked. "Can I have a hand at the switch?"

"Sure," Sir James confirmed and the control changed hands. Sara could not be still, even on her knees. The fire was raging with such intensity in her body that she wiggled and squirmed making her look that much more delicious to the lustful eyes of the men.

Before long, there was a line forming outside the trailer. A few of the men wanted to stick around and watch as Sara sucked others. This was permitted, as long as there was room. The remote control for the vibrator within Sara's vagina was also passed around the room. The men took great pleasure in the loud groans and visible shivers they created with the remote.

One by one, the men entered and were sucked off by Sara. By the end of the afternoon, 18 men had taken Sara up on her sweet offer. She was filled and covered with the cum of these men and it was only 3:45 pm.

She put her dress over her cum covered body, walked out onto the top step of the trailer and waved a thank you to all the men. Sir James immediately cranked up both vibrators to high. Sara looked at him aghast and tried to no avail to maintain control. She was so hot, though, so horney by now, that she had little resistance left. Her body betrayed her and danced lewdly before the small crowd.

"Sara, just open your legs and let yourself cum for these wonderful Men. They deserve to see your full beauty," Sir James instructed.

Obediently, Sara stood, her thighs widely parted, as her hungry feminine heat overtook her. The men cheered and shouted as they witnessed her body convulse in the throes of orgasm for several minutes. Her legs nearly buckled under her, but Sir James caught her to another round of cheers. Finally, the vibrators were shut down and Sara was allowed to relax.

Sara waved again as she and Sir James walked back to the car. The wind, sweetly blew up her skirt giving the men one last beautiful memory of her fine, round bottom.

"Well, dear one, I suppose you are tired. Sara nodded. We should return home, clean up, and then it will be time to meet your Master for dinner. I think he will be quite pleased, Sara. Did you enjoy our afternoon playtime, Sara?"

"Yes, thank you, Sir," she shyly replied.

"Oh Sara! Now you must be proud of who and what you are. You are an exceedingly beautiful and sexy slut. You are ravishing, my dear. Did you see the expressions on those men's faces? Did you see how they enjoyed your service to them? You made their day, dear! And how will that reflect on your Master?"

"Yes, Sir, I see. They will honor Him because I am His."

"Yes, Sara. You are of good quality, so you reflect well for your Master. I would not doubt that He will likely begin to show you off more as days go by."

They arrived at her Master's home, and exited the car.

"Now, slut, your dress is dirty. Please remove it before we enter your Master's home."

She looked at him, horrified.

"Sir???"

"Yes, Sara. Remove the dress. You will walk to Your Master's home naked like the slut you are."

"Yes, Sir." Her face flushed hot and red, but she removed the dress as commanded and handed it to him. She wore only the thin collar and leash as she slowly walked through the parking lot of the condominium. Happily, she saw no signs of other people. He turned the vaginal and anal vibrators both to high and she yelped in surprise. As they approached the elevator, Sara's heart again fell. She heard conversation nearby. She determined to hold her head high, push out her lovely breasts, their nipples like small red berries, and determined to walk proudly past whoever was there. Sir James felt her tension and tweaked her nipples and wiggled the vaginal vibrator so that she danced for him.

"Yes, slut. Dance for me. Dance for your Master's pride. Dance as the proud and beautiful female slut you are."

Sara smiled. Sir James turned left to walk through the small lobby of the condominium. There were perhaps three men there and one woman over toward the phone. All looked at Sir James lead the naked Sara through the lobby, but Sara saw nothing. She was focused on the fire within her and the thought of making her Master proud.

Silently, Sara sighed as the door closed behind them, and she was once again in her Master's home. She was directed to lay down on the bed and masturbate, but not cum. Sir James watched from the foot of the bed. He removed the vibrators slowly ... first the anus, then the vagina. Sara noticed his cock responded to her arousal. Silently she hoped he would use it to fill her, but she dare not speak it. She dare not.

She wiggled and squirmed under her own manipulation until she was so very ready to cum.

"Please, Sir, may I cum for you?"

"What do you want, Sara?"

"Sir, I want to cum for you???"

"Sara, I know you. Tell me what you want!"

"PLEASE SIR, PLEASE USE YOUR COCK TO FILL MY HUNGRY VAGINA???"

"Good girl! Now lift it up for me and spread your thighs wide. Yes! Beautiful! Oh you are a true slut! Higher! Show me what a slut you are! Now ... take my cock all the way into you and squeeze the cum out of me. Mmmmmmm yes! That's it! So tight! What great muscles! Can you feel me inside you? Can you feel my testicles tightening? Good girl! Cum now, slut! Cum now and squeeze my cum into you!"

"Now, find a nice dress and get dressed quickly."

She did as commanded and returned looking absolutely stunning in a short red dress, cinched at the waist, with a nice swingy skirt and a plunging neckline.

"Is this satisfactory, Sir?"

"Yes, slut. Now, come here. I want to put these nipples clamps on you until we get to the restaurant."

"Yes, Sir." She adjusted the neckline of the dress slightly so that Sir James could attach the desired clamps. She winced slightly, but felt the powerful twinges in her hot, slut vagina.

Sir James attached her collar and leash and they left for dinner with Master. They parked, and Sir James walked around to open the door for Sara.

"Show me your hot box, slut." He ordered with a smile. "Mmmm so pretty!" He attached tiny clamps on the labia lips that pinched tightly, but deliciously. He then flicked her already throbbing clitoris, snapped off one nipple clip then the other. "So hot! You are the perfect slut for your Master! And red suits you!" He winked at her.

They entered the restaurant and Sara nearly came at the sight of her beloved Master! He smiled, too, at the sight of her. Her arousal did not go unnoticed either. Master indicated a seat for her facing the room. He whispered in her ear a small reminder to keep her knees parted and kissed her fondly.

"So, James. How was your day?"

"I had a pleasant time. Thank you for the use of your slut. She is, indeed, a valuable treasure. Guard her well, or I may steal her!"

"She seems agreeable, James. You may borrow her any time you wish with adequate notice, of course."

"Thank you, kindly. I appreciate the gesture. I may take you up on that until I find my own slut, that is, if Sara is agreeable."

"What do you say, Sara," Master asked.

"Thank you, Master. I am grateful for the opportunity to serve you in this manner."

MsVixen416
MsVixen416
113 Followers
12