I Am Not A Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What about stripping? Look, just listen to me for a minute and I'll explain what I have in mind for you." I looked at him in my usual way that told him that I wasn't interested but he kept on. "Your looks are your best features and I want to play on your looks. You look just like Audrey Hepburn and she would be the last film star that you would expect to see naked and that's just it, we dress you up in a classical gown, a long skirt and top that's designed to show just a little bit of you and you will dance to classical music, I have in mind Ravel's 'Bolero', as you dance around showing a bit of leg here and a bit of cleavage you begin to show more, not much more just enough to keep them interested, then you let them see a bit more tit, a bit more leg and then you take your top off revealing your tits, you'd be a 32C, right?"

"Yes."

"Then you reveal a little more leg, maybe a high kick that shows the whole leg and maybe a glimpse of your thong, then, as the music approaches the crescendo at the end, you take off your skirt and finally on the last notes you whip off the thong for the reveal. What do you think?"

"This is nothing like what the other girls do, do you think the customers will go for it?"

"They might not at first but I can almost guarantee that by the end of your act you'll have them in the palm of your hand."

"I'll think about it, no promises, but on several conditions."

"What are they?"

"Absolutely no touching and the reveal, there will be no spreading my pussy lips open or fingers inside like the other girls do."

"Sure thing, you got it."

"Like I said, I'll think about it and get back to you."

"What were you and Rick talking about?" Amber asked as we left the club.

"We were discussing the possibility of me becoming a stripper, I've got to do something, I can't let you support me like you have been."

"I don't mind, but if you want to start stripping don't let me stop you."

What the heck, I'll do it I decided, and because the club had nothing like I wanted to wear, the next day I scoured the second hand clothes shops for something suitable to wear for my debut. It cost me just about every cent that I had but I was pleased with my purchases, I had a long flowing black skirt that was positively decent but with a minor alteration opened right up to my hip when I moved. Then there was a sheer black top that was almost see through, and when I moved the fabric touching my nipples caused them to stand out, it buttoned down the front and I could stretch that part of the reveal for some time, showing just a little more until it finally came off. My thong was a deep purple color trimmed in black and I fixed it so that there was a catch at the back that I could undo and pull it off from the front and not have to pull it down and step out of it.

I thought about the routine for a long time and practiced the moves until I was ready for my audition. I went with Amber to the club and spoke to Rick. "I'll do it, but first I want you to see what I have in mind so you can see whether you like it or not."

"Okay, whenever you're ready. What music do you want?"

"I'll take you up on the 'Bolero', if you have it available, if not I have a CD here." I handed him the CD and he put it in the machine. I went off to change, the girls looked at me as I got into my costume.

"What are you doing, you're not going out there with that on are you?"

"Yes."

"The customers will never go for it."

"I know that, but it's the only way that I'll do it. This time it's for Rick, if he likes it then I'll do it tonight." Rick liked it and I was slotted in right after Amber for tonight's show.

The place was crowded with the usual bunch of rowdy guys out on the town, there were the usual bachelor party types egging the prospective groom to join in the fun with the girls who allowed a little more than I ever would. Amber knelt at the stage apron, legs apart and leaning back, she produced a dildo and encouraged one of them to use it on her. His mates egged him on until she had an orgasm, it was hard to say whether it was real or not but from the reactions his friends were convinced that it was.

There was the usual pre-act murmur that faded to a hush as the stage lights dimmed and a single spot lit the center of it. The Bolero, as it always does, began softly through the speakers and the spot caught me as I glided onstage. I moved to the music in what was a toned down version of a flamenco dance, each time I moved a bit of leg showed through the slit in my skirt. We were about ten bars into the routine when the mood was shattered for a few seconds. "Come on girl, get it off!"

Another voice said in a loud whisper. "Shush."

A bit more leg was shown and I could feel my nipples hardening under the influence of the fabric of my top, I undid the top button and, facing the crowd, I bent at the waist and they could see down the valley between my breasts, there was an intake of breath and I realized then that they were caught up in the mood. One button at a time the top was opened until they could see the whole valley between my breasts, but they were obscured by my long black hair that hung to my waist, they could see but they couldn't see, until I peeled the top off and threw it to the side of the stage. I was now topless. I cupped my breasts which pushed my hair aside, and they could see them, but then as I danced around my hair would swing across in front of them shielding them from view for just a moment.

A couple of high kicks followed where all of one leg was revealed along with a quick glimpse of my thong, I could feel the tension rise in the crowd as little by little more leg was revealed and for longer, but still they couldn't see everything until, as the final crescendo neared, the skirt came off and I was left with just the thong, now for the big moment, the last couple of dramatic notes accompanied me as I dropped to the floor, knees apart and as I leaned back I undid the thong and whipped it off, just as the final note blared from the speakers I lurched forward until my head was between my knees and my hair fanned out on the floor in front of me like a curtain. They had seen my pussy for less than half a second. There was complete silence for about five seconds until the whole room erupted in whistles and cat calls from the crowd. They loved it.

"Thanks a fucking lot!" The girl who was on next hissed at me as we passed. "How am I expected to follow that?"

I felt sorry for her, her act was performed in silence from the crowd and desultory applause when she finished, and it didn't get much better for the others until the late crowd arrived.

"That was spectacular Nikki!" Rick was full of praise. "We want you to headline next Saturday and we're going to promote the hell out of it, although I think that word of mouth will fill the room. And, just between you and me, we'll pay you double what the other girls are getting."

The crowd got bigger and bigger over the next five or six weeks and there was even talk of finding a bigger venue. I was the star of the show and Amber was none too pleased when she found out that I was being paid more than she was. Our lives had developed into a strained existence and I was thinking about trying to find somewhere else to live. I tried to discuss it with her. "Look, you're a big star now, you do what you have to do don't worry about me, I'll survive."

'I don't want to leave you like this, you and I have been friends forever, what I want is to stay friends."

"That's great, how many best friends do you know that would do what you did to me and the other girls?"

"It was you that encouraged me to try it!"

"I know, but did you have to be so fucking good?"

On Wednesday night Rick came and sat next to me. "Nikki, I need for you to do something for me."

"Why do I get the impression that I won't like this? What is it?"

"One our most important business partners is having a meeting over the next couple of days and he wants to put on a show on Friday night as a wind up, he wants you to do your strip for him, will you do it? The money's double what you get here."

He acted as if money was the driving factor in my life. "I don't like this, what sort of protection will I have in case this gets out of hand?"

"Nothing will go wrong and he is important to us or I wouldn't have gone along with his suggestion that I ask you."

"I'll do it I suppose, but there are the usual conditions, there will be definitely no touching, the first time I feel a hand I'm out of there, I don't care who he is or how much you think you owe him, understood?" He nodded. "I want the money up front so that they can't hold back payment if they don't abide by conditions about touching. I want transport to the venue and for that to be standing by just in case I have to make a fast exit. Is this understood?"

"Yes, if you can be here at 10 o'clock on Friday night there will be a car to take you there and the driver will have a baseball bat with him just in case."

I was driven to an apartment building in the rich part of town where the money men live and we were met by a man who led us through the foyer to the elevators. He turned to me, "I'm Mark and the men who you'll be dancing for are business associates. You won't have any trouble from them they're all responsible businessmen and family men." His words, designed to put me at ease had the opposite effect, I was beginning to get scared and the scene that greeted us inside the penthouse apartment did little to dispel my fear, there were empty bottles everywhere and the men all appeared to be drunk. I should have left then.

The men had obviously been regaled with tales of my act because they watched my every move in hushed silence. Mark led me down the hallway to a bed room where I was to change. "Let me know when you're ready so that I can cue the music and lighting."

As the sounds of Bolero wafted through the apartment I glided into the room that was in darkness except for a narrow down light in the center. The men were seated in a circle and barely visible as I began to dance, they were quiet except for the occasional intake of breath as one of them got a glimpse of a bit of flesh and when I reached the finale they all stood and applauded. Up until then they had been well behaved but all that changed. I could see that most of them had their cocks out and were stroking them vigorously. I picked up my clothes and went to leave the room only to find my way blocked. "Let me through!"

"Not so fast Nikki," it was Mark, "I paid a lot of money to have you here tonight and I was told that for that you would put out for my friends here."

"What! No! That was never part of the deal! I was told that I would do my act and then leave, no extras, no touching and definitely no fucking! Now let me go!"

Mark grabbed me and tried to kiss me while I could feel hands exploring my body. I was trapped and had no-one to rescue me, I began to lash out, striking at anyone and everyone.

"Would someone fucking hold her!"

I felt hands grab my wrists and drag them behind my back and Mark place his cock between my legs. "No!" I screamed as loud as I could.

"You can scream all you want, this place is sound proof."

The lights came on in the room. "What the hell is going on in my home? What are you doing here Mark and who are all of these people, and you young lady, what are you doing here with no clothes on?"

"Dad, I thought that you were in LA."

"Of course you did, you arranged for me to be there on a fool's errand, probably so that you could have this place to yourself while I was on the other side of the country, but I saw the futility of continuing with the meeting and came home." He looked at me. "I suggest that you go and put some clothes on and stay in whatever room you used until I have sorted out this lot." I scurried off to the bedroom and my clothes.

I could hear raised and angry voices. "I don't pry into what you do in your spare time with your personal money, but you do not have the right to use my home for some bacchanalia. I don't know who the girl is, she looks innocent enough, but to see all of you standing around groping at her body and looking to take advantage of her vulnerable state sickened me. Now clear off the lot of you and don't worry about clearing up the mess, I'll get cleaners in to do that."

I was seated on the bed, my head bowed in shame when he came into the room. "Come with me, they're all gone, I'll make you a cup of coffee and you can tell me what happened here tonight, from the very beginning."

He sat there saying nothing until I had finished my life's story. "I'm a stripper, not a slut. I know you don't believe but it's true and I can prove it."

"Indeed, how can you prove it?"

"I'm nineteen years old and I'm still a virgin, now how could a slut be a virgin or the other way around?"

"You indeed surprise me, I don't know if it's true or not but I'll take your word for it, you don't have to prove it to me. What made you do this tonight?"

"Partly the money and partly because the manager of the club I work at basically forced me to do it. I only agreed on the conditions that the money would be paid up front . . . . "

"Wise move."

"and that there would be no touching, and definitely no extras."

"Like sex?"

"Yes. Like sex." We chatted for a while longer and I declined another cup of coffee but settled for a mug of hot chocolate instead.

"I think that you should stay here tonight, don't worry nothing will happen, you can sleep in the room that you used earlier."

"I don't know how to thank you for saving me earlier." I had a closer look at him, he was handsome in an old way, probably in his late fifties or early sixties, thick gray hair with not a strand out of place, steely blue/gray eyes and a long straight nose. His mouth had lines at the corners and his lips were turned up at the ends in an almost permanent smile. He didn't look over-weight and when I had stood beside him he was a good six inches taller than me.

He escorted me to what would be my room for the night. "If you want to feel safer there's a lock on that door."

"I'll be fine thank you." But I wasn't fine, I tossed and turned for what seemed to be hours before drifting off into a fitful sleep. I woke to the sounds of Bolero coming from the living room and thought that he had found my CD and was playing it until I went down to the room just in time to see my reveal on his big screen plasma TV.

He looked around with no shame at being caught watching the video. "Where did you get that from?"

"I won't stand for reasons that should be obvious to you, I sent one of my men to your club to obtain a copy, I knew that they would have a DVD of your act and he was to threaten to close the club if they didn't produce it. You're very good, do you know that?"

"Thank you."

"What are your ambitions, I don't suppose that you want to be still doing this in thirty year's time."

"No. I don't. When I was a kid I wanted to go to college and get an education that would lead to a career but even though I had the required grade point average my mother forced me to leave school as soon as I was old enough to help support her and my brothers."

"You haven't had a good life at all, have you?"

"No, not really." I said in not much more than a whisper.

"I would like to do something about that for you, if you'll let me."

"What do you have in mind?"

"Now don't take this the wrong way but I want you to come and live here with me, no, not as my lover or anything like that, and I will put you through college. The only ulterior motive I have is to give you the opportunity that I think you deserve and all you have to do is to study hard and we'll see what we can find for you when you graduate."

Amber was curious when I didn't come home and even more curious when I told her that I had found a place to live and would be giving up my career as a stripper. "What? You're giving it up? Listen honey I know I've been shitty because you're so fucking good at it, but you've got a great opportunity to make some serious money here, enough to set you up for life, don't give that away."

"I am giving it away. I have been given an opportunity to make something of my life and I'd be stupid if I didn't make the most of that. You see I met this man last night and he has promised to put me through college, something that I've only ever dreamed of, and he's even letting me move into his penthouse apartment."

"Get real Nikki, in a couple of months when he tires of fucking you he'll toss you out and then where will you be? You'll either come crawling back here begging to stay here and pleading with Rick to give you your job back or you'll end up a slut just like your mother."

"It's not like that and anyhow I'll never know if I don't do it."

My new life was the most settled time that I'd known, and I made the most of it, I studied hard and socialized little until my graduation with a degree in Business Administration and a job with Hurrel and Associates a property development and administration company that had a large portfolio of commercial properties right around the country. I was employed as Bernard (yes his name is Bernard) Hurrel's administrative assistant with the promise of promotion to his personal assistant when his current PA retired in a couple of years. I got on well with Jenny and we made a good team. I knew that she was keeping a watchful eye on me and reporting to him on my performance.

I had been with the company almost a year when he asked me to accompany him to the LA office for a meeting. We were in business class (wow!) and had just settled into the flight over when he turned to me. "Nikki, you look worried, what is it?"

"It's about Mark."

"What about him?"

"Well, you remember the club that I used to work at?"

"Ye-es." He was wondering where this was heading.

"Well he owns it, and he has used company money to keep it operating. It seems as if business isn't all that good at the moment, customers are staying away in droves."

"I knew that he owned it but he bought it with his own money, I wasn't aware that he had been using company money to keep it afloat, how has he done that?"

"Very cleverly, he has set up a ghost property and the money is listed on the books as going towards its maintenance."

"Leave it with me I'll take care of it. Now I have something to say to you."

"Oh?" Now it was me who was wondering where this was heading.

"You have been with me for how long, five years or thereabouts, now Nikki I have come to respect you very much, not many young women when offered the opportunity that I offered you would have applied themselves with the dedication that you have shown, they would have taken advantage of a silly old fool and wasted that opportunity, but not you, and I really respect you for it. The other thing that you haven't done is to take advantage of my loneliness and throw yourself at me in the hope that I would fall in love with you and marry you thereby cementing your financial future. Let me tell you that I am in love with you, I have been for some time now, and if the thought of that doesn't repulse you too much, I would like to enter into a romantic liaison with you. Don't worry, if you say no I'll fully understand."

"Bernard, I have loved you for a long time too but have been too afraid to do anything about it for fear of upsetting you. It would be easy for me to tell you that my love for you is that of a daughter for her father but I wouldn't know what that was like, I never knew my father, but this feeling that I have whenever I'm with you is what I believe is the love of a woman for a man, and yes, I would like, I would love, it if we moved this relationship to the next level." I reached over and kissed him lightly on the lips.