I Am Not A Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you Nikki, Darling, you have made me a very happy man." He took my hand in his as if he never wanted to let it go.

We went straight from the airport to the office where we were kept busy with work until late in the evening. As we left Bernard took me by the hand and led me a short way up the street to a restaurant where he was greeted as a friend by the head waiter and shown to a table. "Good evening sir, would you be having your usual? And the lady, what will she have?"

"The same thank you James, and a bottle of my usual wine." The waiter went off to the kitchen to place our order. "They have to take good care of me here because I own the building."

"What is your usual?"

"You'll see, I know that you'll like it." He was right. It was scary, this man knew my likes and dislikes almost as well as I did.

Bernard made a phone call and the limo was waiting for us when we left the restaurant and nothing was said during the drive back to the hotel, we just sat there close to each other enjoying the moment. I was wondering what was going to happen when we got to the hotel, would we have separate rooms or had he already arranged for us to share a room. Actually it was neither, we didn't have a room, it was a suite and as we entered I saw that my luggage was beside his. "I hope you don't mind but I took the initiative of having your luggage brought here, I believe that we should behave as man and wife as from now don't you?"

"Yes I believe I do but there is one thing that I should warn you about." Does behaving as man and wife mean that he wants to make love to me?"

"What is that, I hope that you aren't going to tell me that you're in the middle of your period and making love could be a little messy?"

"No I'm not in the middle of my period but it will still be a little messy. Do you remember the night that we met I told you that I was a virgin? Well I still am. I decided within days that I was in love with you and lived in hope that something would come of it, so I promised myself that I would keep myself intact until we could consummate our relationship."

"You are a very unusual young lady." He kissed me with a passion that took my breath away. "I hope that you don't expect too much from my aging body and flagging libido, I'm not some young stud you know."

For a first time it couldn't have been better for me, he was kind and he was gentle, he took his time with his foreplay and his exploration of my body. "You have the most beautiful eyes do you know that? And your lips are so soft." He was kissing me and the things that I had heard from the other girls at the club about men shoving their tongue down the girl's throat didn't happen, at one point I felt the tip of his tongue on my lips and it sent tingles up my spine, and when he kissed my neck I tingled in places that I never thought would tingle. He lavished a lot of attention on my breasts. "I have seen these on the DVD, many times (Oh yeah, how many?) but it didn't do them justice." His mouth engulfed a nipple bringing it to hardness. "Mmm, You like that don't you?"

"Like it, I love it, if I'd known what a good lover you were I would have seduced you earlier."

"You seduce me? I thought that I was the one doing the seducing." His hand had found its way between my legs and a finger made a tentative entry into my pussy until it came to the proof of my virginity. "I feel privileged to be the first man to make love to you and I hope that I can satisfy you." By the feel of his stiff cock in my hand I had nothing to worry about on that score. I spread my legs for him and he needed no encouragement, his cock was pushed slowly into me until its passage was blocked by my hymen. "This may hurt a little, I'm sorry if it does." He pushed forward and I felt the membrane give way and he was fully inside me. The pain wasn't as bad as I had thought it would be and it was fleeting, what I felt as he continued to move inside me was pure pleasure. "I love you Nikki and I want to marry you as soon as possible, I don't want to hide our relationship at all and I don't care what people say about our age difference."

"And I love you too Bernard more than I believed possible, I am the happiest girl in the world right now and I know that it can only get better." My prophetic words were proven to be true sooner than I thought when he came inside me. My first orgasm had been a gentle fluttering in my body, but when he came my body expressed itself in a dramatic fashion, my hips jerked and I could feel my juices pouring from me, mixing with his in a puddle of blood stained mess on the sheets. As consummations went this would have to have been the best. We both slept soundly, not caring about the mess that we had made and not bothering to clean it up, it was a sign of our commitment to each other.

We were in LA for another two days and I couldn't help noticing the way that people looked at us, the men envious of Bernard because they could see that he was in love with me and the women looking daggers at me because in their eyes I was a little tramp with her greedy claws into a silly old rich man.

When we got back to our head office I went straight to my office to work my way through the mountains of paperwork that we brought back. I had only just begun when Jenny raced in and grabbed me out of my chair and hugged me. "Bernard has just told me the news, Nikki I'm so happy for you both and I know that you will be the best wife." She kissed me before racing back to her duties.

The news spread like wild-fire around the building bringing with it an angry Mark. "What the fuck are you doing you stupid old man? How could you fall for that scheming little slut?"

"That's exactly how I thought that you'd react, no concern for my happiness just scared that you'd get less when I retire or die. Let me tell you something right now, you're fired. I know what you've been doing to keep that sleazy club of yours open and how you've been stealing company funds."

"I wouldn't have had to if you hadn't stopped her performing, she was what the customers came to see and you convinced her to give it away. We couldn't fill the room after that no matter what the girls did."

"Don't you dare blame me for that! If I hadn't come home when I did you would have raped her and she would have left anyway! She took no convincing because she wasn't a slut as you so colorfully described her!" Bernard was trying hard and with only moderate success to keep his anger under control.

"Are you blind as well as stupid? She was nothing but a slut, she was just like all the girls, fucking anything that moved as long as it had a cock."

"But she was a virgin at the time."

"So she says, and you believed her? Christ, are you that gullible that you fell for that?"

"Yes I did, I know that she didn't lie to me and do you know how I know that?"

"No."

"Because I took her virginity not three nights ago, that's how I know that she told me the truth. Now I want you to clear out your desk and leave and while you're at it go to Legal and ask Peter to come up, I'm going to change my will." Mark stormed out of the office and out of our lives.

The next major hurdle was my mother. She now lived on her own in the squalor that was once my trailer home. My brothers were long gone, I hoped that they were making something of their lives, leaving her in a dribbling drunken stupor. "Who the fuck are you?" She saw Bernard standing with me. "If you're here for the rent I'll pay you next week when I get my welfare check."

"Mother, it's me Nikki, your daughter."

"Nikki? Daughter? Oh that's right I seem to remember I used to have a daughter called Nikki, but she ran off and abandoned me when I needed her most, ungrateful little slut, that's what she was a slut."

I was about to say something but Bernard put his hand on my arm to stop me. "The daughter that you described as a slut is now a very successful business woman with a responsible position in a highly respected company."

"Bullshit! She was a stripper and I know what that means, she was a slut just like I told her she would be."

"She was never a slut. We came by today to tell you that we, Nikki and I, are getting married in a couple of weeks, we just thought that you should know that she is very happy."

"Oh great. She's happy but what about me, who's going to look after me, me who brought her into this world?

"We will do what we can. We have arranged to pay your rent here for twelve months so you can save some money and look to moving somewhere else, or you could stay here and spend the money on doing this place up and making it more comfortable." Mother calmed down after that and even thanked us and wished us well for the future.

"You know she'll just waste it on cheap booze, don't you." I said to Bernard as we left.

"Probably, but I had to give her the option to make the most of the opportunity, just as I did with you."

Bernard and I married two weeks later and this saved us having to explain how I managed to have our first child, a beautiful daughter we call Bella, within nine months. I must have been ovulating that first night or the second or third, oh who cares when it was, all that I know is that I'm happier than I ever imagined possible not all that long ago.