I am not Sure How this Started

Story Info
A wife finds herself in the middle of a slutty affair.
17.4k words
4.19
77.9k
81
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am not sure how it got this far. When I said my vows 15 years ago I would have never thought I was the type of woman to stray. I would have never thought I was the type of woman who would lie to my husband at a chance for a romp with some other guy, but somehow, that is where I am.

For starters, my husband is a good guy. He is hard-working, makes a decent living, never hit me or anything and is very accommodating in bed. He is a good father and from what I know, he has never strayed. Like a lot of married couples the sexual activity has diminished over the years. What with kids, jobs, etc., we don't have sex 3 or 4 times a day like we did when we first started dating. We are lucky if we have sex once or twice a week. On top of that, the spark and over the top sex doesn't occur anymore. Like a lot of men in their early 40s, he has gained a little weight and lost the tone of his youth. Not that I am much better as I never lost the baby weight after our 3rd kid. I am not making excuses, mind you, just setting up the picture of how it all began.

One of the things my husband has been supportive of was me having a "ladies night out" at least once a month. He knew I needed to go out with my friends, blow off some steam, etc. He had his own motivation, however, as frequently one of my friends would drop me off at home a little drunk and he would wake up to me giving him a blow job or doing things that I ordinarily would be hesitant to do. He said that one of thing things that I would do when I am drunk would be to alternate sucking his cock after it had been in me - something that completely grosses me out to do when I am sober. So, all I can say is that it all starts there - on a ladies night out.

When I first started having a ladies night out, it was with a lot of married friends. We all had husbands, kids, etc. and with the exception of having to care for kids on a Saturday or Sunday morning with a hangover, it allowed us all to get a break from being a wife/mother. I would listen to the ladies bitch about their husbands and while I would have my complaints, they weren't as bad as what these ladies had to say. It made me appreciate him all the much more, which wound me up to fuck him when I got home.

Slowly over the years it stopped being about wives/mothers, but about divorced women, etc. As my friends got divorced they stopped using the time as breather but more as a pick-up night as they knew they didn't have to care for their kids every other weekend. We stopped going to normal bars and started going to dance clubs and singles joints. This had its rewards for my husband as well because younger guys would buy us drinks and I would come home buzzed and feeling good about myself. Not wanting to be the prude, I would find myself dancing with my friends and whatever group of guys they were hooking up with. More than once I would find myself involved in a little grinding action on the dance floor, but it would never get any further than that - until one night about 6 months ago.

It was early January and we were at one of our dance clubs. Because we were out dancing I wore a short black skirt, a white blouse and comfortable dress shoes. I think I was looking hot as I wore a see-through bra under the blouse and even my husband made a comment about it. When we got to the club, a local investment firm was having an annual party and the boss was throwing the sales reps a drinking bash for his highest earning reps. They were in their late 20s, cocky, confident and dressed in suits that cost more than my husband makes in a week. They also had no problem throwing money around and my single girlfriends were living it up. More than one of them hooked up right there in the bar and I was under the impression that several of the guys had bets as to who could hook up with the most women that night. I have to admit I was a bit turned on by the thought of getting fucked in the men's room or blowing a guy in his car or something, but these younger kids did not do it for me like my friends. I ended up watching my friends carry on while I sat back and enjoyed a margarita. That was when Mark came over and joined me.

Mark was very laid back, observant and very intelligent. While he had a drink in his hand, he wasn't pounding drinks like the rest of the guys in his group. I quickly learned that he was their boss and that he threw these shindigs as a reward. Often he would take the guys (for whatever reason, it is a field dominated by men) to a strip club or a dance club. He mentioned how the guys chose the dance club because most of them "wanted to get laid" and didn't want to spend hundreds of dollars on lap dances in order to do it. Mark was fine with that because a shot of Jameson cost $5.00 at this club but $15 or $20 at the strip clubs. Playing casual and trying not to sound like a snob, I asked Mark why HE didn't get to pick the place to pick up women. He actually shocked me when he said that picking up women for a one-night stand was not his sort of thing. This was rather impressive to me, but so were his solid gold cuff links and his $5,000 designer suit. I was curious about this because most men I knew were very much into spreading their seed and trying to score as many women as possible.

When I asked him about this he said something that would have normally sounded cocky, but instead sounded like a man who knew exactly what he was doing. He said, "He preferred to date women who went out of their way to meet his sexual needs and preferences."

I jokingly asked if he was some sort of pervert to which he replied, "no more so than the next guy, but I like to actually do the things I fantasize about." I am not sure when he did this, but this was the first time I noticed that his hand was on my leg and that he as looking me in the eye. I would love to say that I stopped him right there, but instead, I could feel the wetness between my legs. I am not sure if it was wealth or just that I could tell that he was used to having power over many people, but I was extremely turned on by him.

By this point I was on my 4th drink and he had ordered me another, but I was also deep into the conversation more than I would have thought. I naturally inquired how he knew who these women were that would satisfy him like that and he described me to a "t." Not in my looks or how I was dressed, but in my personality features, confidence, loyalty.

It was now about 1:30 and the bars would be closing soon. None of my friends were around and he asked me about giving me a ride home. Trying to be the good wife I told him I would catch a cab because I didn't want to be in a car with a drunk driver, to which he replied, "That is why I always use a limo when I go out on nights like these." I was actually expecting this answer for some reason because why would a guy with all this money and control risk it all to drink and drive? Unfortunately, it was my only way out of the situation and I still needed a ride home.

When we got to the limo, he was a gentleman and allowed me to climb in first. It was at this point that I remembered that I was wearing a thong and I probably gave him the perfect opportunity to see my ass as I climbed in. I was actually surprised when he asked me for my address because I thought he was going to make a move on me - especially since he had his hand on my knee. In fact, I was a little disappointed that he did. So much so that I flat out asked him why he wasn't having me go back to his place. This was where he really surprised me. Instead of answering my question he said, "That depends. When was the last time you had sex with your husband?" It wasn't like I was hiding that I was married, I did have my ring on, but I guess it was just an unwritten rule that we don't talk about this. That or he wanted to get another excuse out of the way. Regardless, I was taken back by the question and embarrassed to answer that it had been 2 weeks. He then asked, "When was the last time you gave your husband a blow job?" This embarrassed me even more because it had sadly been several months since I had done that. I don't know if it was the alcohol or just the fact that I was having these discussions with a complete stranger, but my face was turning red. The thing is, I was actually embarrassed that I wasn't doing something for my husband that I used to do for him more or less daily.

At this, Mark slid his hand down my leg a little and was very direct with me. He said quite clearly, "If you are going to be in a relationship with me, that is unacceptable. If I want a blow job, you give me a blow job. If I want something else, you do that for me. Is that understood?" I couldn't believe the power I was giving him. He wasn't asking to have sex with me, he was telling me that I would have sex with him and when and how. I was so turned on by having him tell me what to do rather than asking for it. I mean, it was not like my husband hadn't wanted a blow job, I just kept turning him down. He was my husband, I didn't need to do that. But I needed to do that for Mark. I needed him to like me. I needed to please him.

While Mark was clearly feeling my wet pussy through the small part of my thong, he gave me a direction. He said, "I want you to remove these panties and your top. I then want you to kneel down in this limo and give me a blow job until I am ready for you to ride me. After you cum, you are going to get back on your knees and suck me off until I cum and you are going to swallow every drop."

I am not sure what came over me, but I nodded to him and removed my cloths as he said. Without hesitating, I removed my panties and took off my top and bra. I climbed on the floor of the limo and undid his belt and fly. I obediently took his pants off and took his cock in my hand. It wasn't much longer than my husbands, but it was definitely thicker. I started by licking his cock a little but I could tell he wanted more. Without even thinking about what I was doing, I started to slide another man's penis in and out of my mouth for the first time in 17 years. I wasn't just giving a blowjob, I was trying to make love to this cock because I desperately wanted to please this man. Several times I almost gagged as he pushed my head down on his cock while he would say things like, "That's it, take it all the way in. Show me what a slut you can be." Two things that I would never let my husband do - call me a slut and force the back of my head on his cock, but I wanted to show him I could take it. My pussy was so wet at this point that I was grateful when he lifted my head up and said, "now slide that pussy around my cock and let me feel how wet you are."

I didn't even think about protection, about my marriage, my kids, anything. I wanted his cock inside of me and I climbed up on his lap wearing only my skirt and slit my pussy onto his dick. Though I was quite wet, his girth was a bit more than I was used to and it took me a bit to get it all of the way in. He had unbuttoned his shirt and I started kissing him while riding him - feeling my bare breasts against his chest. I wanted so bad to feel him cum inside of me, but I could tell that he was controlling me and before long he grabbed my ass and ground into me as I had an orgasm that seemed to last for 10 minutes. As I started to come down from my high, I knew that I needed to please this man. I got back on my knees and started to suck his cock as he told me to "taste your pussy on my cock. Show me you like the taste of your cheating cunt." I felt his balls tightened and I knew he was going to blow, but I knew that I had to take it all down to keep this man happy. He filled my mouth with his cum and I continued to suck until he was flaccid again.

I climbed up to lay my head on his chest and it was then that I realized that we had been parked in front of my house for something like 20 minutes. While the windows were tinted, I came to the realization that not only had I cheated on my husband for the first time, but I had done it just yards away from where he and my 3 kids were sleeping. Not to mention the fact that the car was sitting in the driveway for all of that time and the limo driver was up front. Mark handed me my shirt and said "Ben will show you to your door." He must have pushed a button or something because the driver opened the door and helped me out of the car. I hadn't even grabbed my panties or bra and my shirt was not buttoned all the way up, but Ben was very polite in making sure that I was not uncomfortable and that I got in the house safe. I closed the door and watched as Ben backed out of the driveway and Mark pulled away.

At this point, all of the guilt started to flood into me. I had cheated on my husband. A good man. A good provider. A good father. In the time it took to grab a few drinks and a ride home, I had committed adultery. I quietly crept up to the room and got in the shower for the longest time. I was emotionally exhausted and sexually spent. I know my husband was hoping that I would come into bed with him and be amorous, but I was afraid that he would smell the other man on me - taste him on me. I was having trouble falling asleep. I didn't know if someone else saw me leave with Mark. I didn't know if someone else saw the limo in the driveway. All I knew was that I didn't want to ruin my marriage because I did a dumb thing. By the time I feel asleep it was after 5 am.

The next morning I awoke to a sunlit room and an empty house. My husband had let me sleep and he got the girls dressed and out to Sunday School and church. It was after noon before they got back and I did my best to be showered and presentable when they returned. I had trouble even looking him in the eye when he walked in the door with lunch from The Olive Garden. He entertained the kids and cleaned the house as I fiddled around with the unbearable guilt. His usual pattern was to do yard work on Sunday afternoons and after I put the kids to bed he showered. I knew I had to make it up to him. When he got out of the shower I was dressed in a white piece of lingerie that I owned. Though he liked it when I wore the more colorful/slutty stuff, I needed to feel pure. Still, I was afraid of having his penis in my vagina as it was a little sore from the previous night. So I laid my husband on the bed and proceeded to give a blowjob to him. It was the first one he had in about 6 months, so he didn't complain at all - he was obviously all for it. While I took my time and tried to help him enjoy it, I wasn't deep throating him like I had with Mark. I was just using the regular technique that I learned would get him off after 15 years of marriage. When I completed the deed, I crawled up on the bed and laid my head on his chest, dwelling on the fact that I had swallowed two different guys' loads in the matter of 15 hours or so. My husband was so generous to me. He even offered to return the favor, but I just laid there for a minute.

It was then that he started asking me some questions.

"You were out pretty late last night. I take it you had a good time?"

"Yes," I replied, "we went dancing really late."

"I was hoping you would crawl in bed with me when you returned, but you were in the shower a long time," he continued. "Was everything alright?"

"I was pretty sweaty from dancing and I reeked of cigarette smoke," which was a somewhat truthful answer.

"I was talking to John next door. He said there was a limo parked in the driveway for a half hour last night. Was that how you got home?"

At this point my worst fears began to creep in. Without lifting my head to look at him, I tried to say as casually as I could that one of the girls had won a contest and we were treated to a limo ride home. Since one of my friends had picked me up, it was only logical that I was one of the first to be dropped off and we goofed off and drank in the limo because the bar had rented it for four hours. I was fairly certain he bought the story and I hoped like hell that my neighbor didn't see or say anything else. I was committed that this would be a one-time thing and I figured that as long as I could put this past me and nobody else knew, then nobody would be hurt.

The next morning I got the girls ready for school and headed off to work. I work in a secretarial pool with a couple of the girls I went out with on Saturday. Being that they were all single (divorced), I was happy to hear them apologize to me for leaving me at the bar while they hooked up. When they asked how I got home I told them the bartender had arranged a cab ride for me. It wasn't the first time that had ever happened so it was believable.

Wanda, however, asked about "the guy who came and sat with me." She talked about how attractive he was and how the guys they were dancing with all called him "sir" and things. She even mentioned how erotic it seemed that he was such a powerful man. I played it off like it was a friendly conversation about work and Wanda followed with, "We knew you wouldn't go home with him or anything because you like to play the good wife. I'll bet you were even in church the next day."

I didn't know if this was good or bad. It was good in that they didn't suspect anything and weren't going to start any rumors. It was bad because they made me out to be some kind of prude. Oh, if only they knew me before I got married. I could have told them some stories.

A few days passed and the guilt was starting to subside. It was not like I fell in love with this guy or something. I just had a fling. I didn't even think I had given this guy my name. I still wasn't in the mood to have sex with my husband, but he got his hummer so that should have carried him for a couple of weeks.

On Thursday around 1:00 a currier arrived addressed to me. The normal protocol was for the mail room to open packages for departments, but because this was addressed to me, nobody did. Of course this got the attention of some of the ladies in the office but my husband's birthday was coming up in a few weeks and I played it off that I had his birthday present delivered there. I closed my boss' office, opened the package and was shocked as hell. Inside was a note:

"Stephanie. I have arranged for Ben to pick you up at 4:30 when you get off work. Tell your husband that you have a required meeting to attend after work and you will be home by 7:00. Change into this outfit in the back of the limo. There will be an overcoat and a travel bag in the limo. The key is for room 1400 - the Penthouse of the Fairmont. I expect you to be in character. "

Inside the package was a full blown French Maid outfit with thigh highs, shoes, garters - the works. It was actually something my husband asked me to wear several years ago, but I refused to do so because it made me look slutty or like his servant. I was amazed on many levels. The first of which was how did he know my name and where I worked. While I may have given him my first name, I was damn certain I didn't give him my last. The other was was how is it that he expected me to do this? To be his maid for him? Finally, how is it that he knew my size in the cloths. Alright, I had left my bra and panties in the limo, but even the shoes were my size.

I would love to say that I threw the thing in the garbage, but I thought of nothing else the last 3 ½ hours at work. I snuck out a bit early hoping the limo would be there and I wouldn't have to answer questions about it. I was lucky as Ben pulled up right at 4:20 and opened the door for me - almost like he knew when I was coming down the elevator. He informed me everything I needed was in back and was he right. Mirrors, makeup, you name it. There were even margaritas mixed up and chilled so that I could loosen up. I knew the ride would be about 20 minutes, but I asked Ben if we could stretch it out a bit. His response was that Mr. Millen expected him there at 4:50 on the dot so I would only have an 10 extra minutes. I had no idea how many times Ben brought women in for a booty call. If I didn't feel like such a slut, I probably would have had a conversation with him, but I didn't talk to him while I changed. Not that he made me feel like one, he was nothing but professional, addressing me as ma'am and opening the door as if I were a dignitary or something.