I am not Sure How this Started

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I picked up the pace of my walk and hopped into the limo that Ben was waiting beside. The ride back to my office was slower due to the traffic and I unfortunately had time to think about what had just happened - what was happening? Had I become this guy's slut? Was I his to do with what he pleased? Was I his "Beck and Call Girl" as Julia Roberts put it?

When I got to my car I pulled out of the lot (so that Ben could see me go) and pulled into a lot down the street. I seriously looked in the mirror and at the reflection in it. Was this what I had become? Was this who I was? I am not certain why, but a part of me smiled at the reflection that stared back at me as I pulled out into traffic.

When I arrived home late due to the rendezvous, it was under the pretense of going to the gym after work. Unfortunately, I had not showered and I was still walking funny as I got out of the car. My husband saw me struggling to walk and asked if it was due to the workout. When I replied that it was, he hinted at how good I was looking. Ugh, there was no way I was going to have sex with him that night. I blew him off by talking about how sore and tired I was and showered under the story that I had forgot to take my towel to the gym. I locked the door to our private bathroom as I showered and I am glad I did, because I could tell he tried to come in and shower with me. Fortunately, he didn't make any more hints that night. I felt bad because I knew I was neglecting him, but there was no way I was going to risk having sex with him that night.

When Friday came along it was my husband's birthday. I found an outfit to go with my still bald pussy. I figured he was going to find out soon enough and I would make it like a surprise I did for him. He had arranged for a sitter overnight and we planned to go out to eat and to a hotel room. Imagine my surprise when I saw that he had booked a room at the same hotel where I first met with Mark. I was very nervous at the front desk thinking that someone would recognize me from about 3 weeks prior. Fortunately, that was not the case. It also helped that I was dressed in a nice dress and not the red thigh highs I trapesed in before.

The room was nice, but it was no penthouse and I couldn't help but be a tad disappointed by that. My husband was a gentleman and kissed me for quite a while before I excused myself to go change. The outfit was basically a half bra, garters and panties. It would be very clear when I stepped out that I was completely bare down there. I mustered up the nerve to go through with this and said, "I have a surprise for you" in my most seductive voice. When I came out, I could tell he enjoyed the entire ensemble, but it didn't take long for his eyes to be drawn to my bare crotch. I hadn't had him lust after my like this in quite a long time, and I will admit that I was feeling quite confident in myself with my recent weight loss. When I quietly asked, "Do you like?" he responded with a nod of a horny high school boy. It wasn't long before he had me down on the bed and was completely enjoying the process of eating my bare pussy. I had to admit that I enjoyed him servicing me like this, and at the same time got these cuckhold fantasies about having him clean up my pussy for my lover, Mark. Thinking of talking to him like that while he ate me out took me over the edge and I had the best orgasm with my husband that I had had in years.

Like a gentleman, he wiped off his mouth before climbing on top to kiss me and as he entered me I stared in his eyes. I don't know if he could see the cheater I was, but I couldn't look in his eyes that long and I pulled him to my breasts as he fucked me. I suggested that I turn over and as his cock grazed my asshole en route to my pussy, I shuddered a little thinking about what I had done with Mark a few days before. I felt bad that I had never let my husband fuck my ass, but he didn't indicate a need and he went to town banging me from behind. I was able to play with his clit while he did this and enjoyed another great orgasm with him as he commented on how great my bald pussy felt.

We made love again in the shower the next day and headed home from there. It felt good to know that my husband still loved me and lusted after me, but as we rode home I fantasized about what Monday was going to be like with Mark. I even set up the night by telling my husband that I had a late meeting after work again. He was so trusting, he didn't even question it. He just asked about the girls activities for the week.

Once I got home there was a letter in the mail box with the return address of the investment firm. Inside was a piece of paper with and address and a small note that said, "wear something sexy." I assumed this meant that I didn't have to be a Catholic School girl and was relieved by that.

On Sunday we went to church and as we sat in the pew with our 3 girls, I wondered if the members of the church could tell how bad I had been. I wondered how many of the women there with their husbands had a piece on the side like I did. I wondered how many were fantasizing about their affairs like I was.

All day Monday I was looking forward to seeing this man's house and bedroom. I will admit that I didn't have time to shop for something new, so I used the same outfit I wore with my husband on Friday and had it on under my skirt and blouse on Monday. It was exciting feeling my nipples as they brushed against my blouse and I secretly wondered how many guys were fantasizing about my breasts. When the time came I lingered around so that I could freshen up and change.

I left my job and headed to his home. I had punched it in my GPS and I made a mental note to delete it so that I wouldn't leave a trail. I knew from the address that it was in a nice neighborhood and there was no doubt about that. In fact, it was almost a nicer neighborhood within a nice neighborhood. Easily a 5,000 square foot house and it had a private drive and parking area. I was greeted at the door by Mark wearing another $2,000 suit. This was the first time that I could actually be myself with him (outside of the first night) and not have to be in character. While I enjoyed the role-play, I really wanted to get to know this man. I had no idea where this was going and while I didn't want to be divorced, I definitely wanted this man in my life. He kissed me hello at the door and complimented me on my outfit (the lingerie was underneath).

He had a drink waiting for me and proceeded to ask me how my day went and listened to me better than my husband had in years. He sat in one chair with his legs crossed, absorbing it all in and I sat in another a few feet away. With two drinks in me and my stress of the day released, I was finally ready to let loose and have some fun. I came over to him in my short skirt and straddled his lap as I lifted up the shirt to show him the stockings and garters. I also undid my blouse to reveal the half-bra I was wearing. I was already wet as he pulled my breasts into his mouth. I started to grind his cock through his suit pants and he immediately had me stop. He then took me by the hand and took me up to what I believe was his bedroom. It was easily the biggest room in the house with a private bath, large bath tub that you only see in fancy resorts, shower stall, you name it. When we got into the room he guided me to the bed and had me remove my blouse and skirt.

He then directed me to lie in the center of the bed and without being shy or coy said, "I want you to masturbate for me." I really wasn't expecting this request and it was a first for me other than just getting wet. While I had engaged in mutual masturbation with my husband, it was while he was working overseas and was by phone. I had never actually masturbated for him and certainly not where he could see me. While it was a shock to be asked to do this, it was also very liberating to know that he wanted to watch me. He even had some toys (still in their original packaging) for me to use. I chose the Rabbit, because it was like the one I had at home and allowed me to penetrate my vagina while also stimulating my clit. He laid down on the bed next to me and with him watching, I started to stimulate my vagina with my fingers and a little saliva. Once I was good and wet I went for the toy and started to play with myself. I usually close my eyes when I masturbate, but because he was there watching me in a sunlit room, I knew I had to look at him as well. I was also looking at him for a queue as to how far to go.

As I started to get into it he started to talk to me. At first it was comments about how beautiful I looked. Then questions about how it felt to be on display for me and if I enjoyed acting like a slut for him. I was really getting off on the dirty talk. As I got close he asked me if I enjoyed sex with him more than with my husband. I couldn't lie and at the same time, I didn't want to think about my husband when I was this close. "Yes," I breathed.

"Show me," he replied. Show me what a slut you want to be for me. With this I closed my eyes and went over the edge, clearly have the best orgasm masturbating than I had masturbating since I was a young teen. When I opened my eyes, I looked up at him a little embarrassed, but he had a pleasant smile on his face. He slid up a little on the bed and I proceeded to unzip his fly and give him some head. Meanwhile, he took the vibrator (which was turned off) and played with my vagina and clit. As he did he said to me, "look me in the eyes, and keep sucking while I talk to you" and I looked at him while I sucked his cock.

"So, it was your husband's birthday this weekend, right?"

"Yes," I sort of grunted while his cock was filling my mouth. Why was he asking about my husband?

After a few more strokes and deep throats he asked, "Did you have sex with him."

I pulled his cock out of my mouth and said, "Yes," kind of sheepishly.

His voice became a little more stern and he said, "I told you to keep sucking," and I resumed my activities. He then followed up with that same stern voice and asked, "More than once?"

"Yes," I grunted back without looking at him.

"Do you think I am the kind of man who takes sloppy seconds?" His voice was even sterner now.

"No," I replied with my full mouth, clearly ashamed that I had slept with my husband.

"No," he softly replied. "I do not. Therefore, I am going to fuck you in the one hole that your husband doesn't get - and never will get. Is that understood?"

"Yes," I replied with trepidation. I continued to suck on him some more, in hopes that maybe I could get him to cum this way, but it was clear that he was holding back and wanted to punish me for what I had done.

As I continued giving him head, his instructions became very clear. "For the next three weeks I will be only fucking your ass until I am sure his cum is cleaned out. You will come over when I tell you, dress how I tell you and fuck how I tell you. You will no longer have sex with your husband. A blowjob is fine, because you can swallow that stuff, but nothing else. Now, roll over on your stomach and tell me whose ass slut you are."

I was nervous, scared and intimidated. While the anal sex felt ok last time, I was fearful that this might hurt more. I was also afraid that I would lose this man. I had to show him I would do what he wanted. So, I totally slutted it out and begged for his cock. I said things like, "Please fuck me where no other man has fucked me. Make me your ass slut. Punish me for what I did."

He was not as gentle this time around, but I was ready for it. I knew he was upset and he wanted to take it out on me. As he started to build he said, "You are MY bitch now, Stephanie, do you understand that. I could tell you were going to be a little ass slut the night I met you." "Show me you want my cock in your ass. Push that ass back into me."

Once again he gave a hard thrust and unloaded his wad into me. When he pulled out, I was gingerly sore, and I got up and hobbled to the bathroom. For the second time in a week I had let a guy fuck my ass, and it wasn't my husband.

He didn't say much to me as I left and was kind of dismissive of me. But he made it clear again that he would be contacting me and I was expected to be there when he requested.

That night my husband was a little horny. Though he may have smelled the sex on me, I also think that since we had sex two times over the previous couple of days he thought I was into it again. He was rubbing my shoulders and kissing my neck very passionately. I have to admit that the extracurricular activities made me desire sex more than before - even with my husband - but I also knew that I wanted to have Mark in me more than ever. So, rather than give in or reject my husband, I became the aggressor. I turned around, kissed him on the lips and said, "I think you deserve something special, tonight." I slid my hands down his pants and undid his belt and zipper. I don't think I had been that aggressive about giving him a blowjob in many years, no matter what my motivation. It didn't bother him at all, in fact, I think he liked me being aggressive with him. It didn't hurt that I had developed my blowjob technique with Mark nor did it hurt that my jaw muscles had gotten used to giving head. As the rhythm started to build I stroked him and looked up at him and said, "I can't wait to swallow your load." I couldn't believe how dirty I talked to him, but I was rewarded by the enthusiasm of it and he shot as big a load into my throat. I almost gagged from the sure volume, but I know he was quite happy. Heck, he was so happy he did a lot of things for me around the house. He even offered to reciprocate but I turned that down given how sore my ass still was.

A few days later another package arrived from Mark at work. Another corset with thigh highs and garters, but missing the panties. The note only said, "Put this on under the business suit you are wearing and meet me in room 117 at the Blue Sky Motel. A cab will be waiting for you at noon. You will be back by the end of your lunch break."

Where the first hotel he took me to was a 5 star immaculate hotel, I knew the Blue Sky Motel. It was a dump that had frequent prostitution arrests. As I looked at the outfit, I realized that outfit was more what a hooker would wear than fine lingerie. Wanting him badly and wanting to show how much I wanted him, I made sure I was downstairs right at noon. It was a 10 minute drive to the hotel and the cab driver gave me some seedy looks about where we were going. If I didn't know any better, he thought I was a hooker. He even said that he would wait for me until I was done as "Most of the girls feel safer that way."

I arrived at the motel and let myself in with the key. The cab parked right out front and I could tell that there was a hooker outside smoking 2 doors down. She gave me a nasty look, but didn't say anything. When I let myself in the place looked even seedier on the inside. Mirror on the ceiling, old porn going on the TV mounted to the wall with a chain, and old curtains and carpeting. I didn't want to think about how many working girls had used the place and really was disgusted by the bedspread. I would hate to see that under black light. On the bedspread, however, were five 20-dollar bills. Mark came out of the bathroom wearing a towel after I shut the door, and immediately acted like I was an escort sent to the room. "Hmm," he said. "You look a little older than the pictures on the website, but I guess you will do. Your service said you do bare back, is that right?"

Playing along I said, "Yes, but it costs more."

"More than $100," he responded. "Maybe I'll just take my money and call someone younger then."

"No," I stopped him quickly. "I'll do it for $100, my mistake." I said this in a voice that indicated I was worried about losing the trick.

"Good," he answered back. "Now that we have that out of the way, why don't you get over here and suck my dick. They said you were a pretty good cock sucker." I walked over to him and tried to kiss him, but he stopped me and said, "With all the cocks that mouth has been around, there is no way I am going to kiss you. Now, get down on your knees."

I have to admit that I was a little annoyed at the way he was talking and I was also creeped out by putting my knees on the floor. But, I obliged and started to suck his cock to full attention. As I got my rhythm going a bit he started to treat me more like a hooker. He would say things like, "Ah, you are a good cocksucker" and "come on, take it all the way in." He would grab the back of my head and as he pushed his cock further into my throat he grabbed the back of my head. I was close to choking and I had tears in my eyes, but I didn't say a thing.

Just when I thought I was going to get away with just a blow job he pulled me off of his cock and said, "Looks like it is going to take a little more for you to get me to cum in your mouth. Go get on your knees on the end of the bed. I obliged and went to the bed with my shoes still on and got up on my knees. He had full view of my wet pussy and he came over and started to slide the tip of his cock on my pussy. It was feeling really good and I was hoping he would slide it in, but he said, "I'm not sticking it in there." He took one of his fingers and dipped it in my pussy and took the slick finger and slit it in my ass. Even with the lubrication it hurt, but I didn't let on. As he moved his finger in and out my ass started to loosen up a bit and I could tell that he was moistening his cock with his spit. Without any warning he pulled his finger out and started to shove his cock in my ass. I resisted a little but then he grabbed me by the hips and said, "Take it you fucking slut" and he buried his cock into my ass once again. This time it hurt quite a bit and I grabbed at the cum-stained bed spread with my hands and even considered biting the thing just to keep from screaming.

I finally started to get used to the rough pounding and was able to look back at him and said, "you gonna fill my ass with your cum big guy?"

His thrusting continued, but he looked at me and said, "No, I have other plans."

This had me confused. I didn't think he was going to stick it in my pussy and I also didn't think he was going to jack off on me - it just wasn't his thing. Then it hit me - a second before he said to me, "Now get down here and suck me until I cum" as he slid his cock out of my ass. He grabbed me by the hair and I didn't have a chance to stop him from sticking his cock straight from my ass to my mouth. It tasted a little off, but I don't think there was anything on it. He blew his load in just a few strokes, but continued to hold my hair until his cock went flaccid and I swallowed it all down.

When he finally let go, he walked to the bathroom and said, "The cab will take you now. Get dressed and get out."

I left the room and the cab driver was waiting. I didn't say a thing to him and tried to fix my makeup while we were driving. When we arrived back at work the driver said, "Including wait time, that will be $173.50."

"What the fuck," I thought. Mark gave me $100 for the ass fucking and this guy wants nearly twice that for the ride.

"I looked at him and said, "I only have $100 in cash" - pointing to the sign on the window that said, "Cash only."

He responded kind of crassly with, "Well, normally I would take it out in trade, but your ass looks like you were pretty beat up. Don't do it again!" and he took the $100 from me.

I got back to my floor and did my best to walk without anyone knowing. My fear was that they would all be able to tell that I had been ass-fucked less than an hour before. I was so late I didn't even have time to change. I was only able to slip on underwear under my work cloths.