I am not Sure How this Started

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That night I realized while I was starting to change for bed that my husband would see the outfit I was wearing underneath. How was I going to explain it? I did the best thing I could think of and played the hooker routine with him. He had always wanted me to role play like that with him, but I was a little bit uncomfortable with how degrading Mark made me feel. With my husband, it wasn't so degrading and he was perfectly happy getting a surprise blow job. The best part was that since I was playing a hooker, I didn't have to make an excuse for not allowing him to reciprocate.

The next two weeks went by and I did not hear a single word from Mark. I was worried that he was upset with me but at the same time glad that my ass had a break. I didn't mind the anal sex (when it wasn't too rough) but I really needed a cock in my cunt and I had to turn down my husband. We did have some fun, though, as we did 69 for the first time in years and he even ate me out without asking for a return favor.

When it had been 3 weeks since I had heard from Mark I got a bit worried. My fears did not last long though, as I got a note from him at the office again. This was more polite and kind. It talked about my pussy being almost virginal again and how he wanted to celebrate it with me. I even suspected him of following me as there was a compliment from him about how good I was looking (and slim) and how happy he was that I was working out so much. Then he made the date. He told me that he wanted me to come to his house the following Saturday and to change into my wedding dress upon arrival. He said he wanted to have me like his husband had me on our wedding night.

I struggled for the next week with many thoughts. One was the guilt of fucking this guy in my wedding dress. One was the fact that I was finally going to have a cock in my vagina again. One was how the hell was I going to get away from my husband for the weekend.

Then something magical happened. My husband mysteriously won tickets to a local amusement park. It was perfect for taking our kids and all I had to do was convince him that I had a meeting at work and I could have my "wedding night" with Mark.

When Saturday morning rolled around, the doorbell rang about an hour after my husband left with the kids. It was Ben and he had a suitcase, a garment bag and a letter.

He told me he would be back to pick me up at 2:30 and that I should have my makeup done but to be dressed in sweatpants to change at the location. I was to put the dress in the bag and pack for the next morning as well. I didn't think to ask him about where we were going and I also didn't think to ask him about being discrete. All I could think about was the fact that I was going to have Mark's cock in my aching pussy again and how much I needed it. The package had some white lingerie but underneath had some sluttier stuff. Attached to each was a note. To the white lingerie it said, "for later Saturday night" and to the black and red corset was a note that read, "for Sunday morning."

When Ben arrived he was in full tux and nobody in the neighborhood appeared to be home. He escorted me to the car and took my luggage and dress. When I got in there was champagne on ice in the car. I poured myself a drink and started to relax, not even thinking about where we were going. Soon, I realized, we were miles out of town and headed to a large mountain in the area. Having been to a wedding chapel that overlooked the valley, I had the hunch that Mark was doing this up right. There was a very nice Cabin near the chapel with hot tub and everything. I surmised that we would be staying there.

When we arrived, Ben directed me to a changing room and then told me to get ready by 5:00. Soon I heard a knock and it was from a voice I did not know. It was a gentleman who said, "Ma'am, are you ready?"

I came out looking as good in my wedding dress as I had on the day I was married. I was very surprised to see this man dressed in a tux and he lead me up to the front of the chapel. Nobody else was there, except Mark, who was also in a tux.

The gentleman who escorted me went to the front as if he were a minister and then pulled out a tablet and proceeded to recite as if we were getting married. What I quickly realized was that they were not wedding vows, but sexual vows. He read to me:

"Do you promise to submit to Mark's sexual wishes and fantasies? Do you promise to obey his sexual commands and fulfill his desires? If so, answer I do."

"I do." I said quietly.

Then, you may kiss Mark to lock the seal of your agreement and I will be on my way. I gave Mark the first kiss I had laid on him in several weeks. The feeling was much different than the seedy motel room. He picked me up and carried me like a bride to the cabin and laid me down on the bed. He did not say much and it felt like my wedding night all over again. I got down on his knees and remembered how he told me the first night that he had this fantasy. I was still in my dress when he laid me on the bed and spread my legs. My pussy was aching for him and he slid in and out of it with ease. It was some of the most passionate sex I had had in a while and the first time I had a penis in me in a month. As I started to cum, he did as well and our thrusts met in unison.

I laid there on his chest for quite a while and we had a little pillow talk. He reminded me of a fantasy he had of having a blowjob to completion by a beautiful woman in a wedding dress. He also indicated that he was out of town for a few weeks and that was why there was no contact and why he was so horny. It wasn't long before I realized that he had the refractory period of teenager and I knew exactly what to do. I put the veil back on and got down on my knees in front of him. I made love to his cock like it was the last meal I was ever going to eat. Knowing how much he liked dirty talk, I laid it on thick about how I was getting a virginal pussy and mouth that day. When I finally said that I had never swallowed cum in a wedding dress, he started to unload, and unload he did. It was more than I could handle and he proceeded to cover some of my face with his cum.

He giggled and said, "THAT is how I imagined a blowjob from a bride would be."

Rather than making dinner, he had it brought in and we relaxed and enjoyed a fire in the fireplace. I asked about the hot tub as it was getting late, but then he reminded me of the other outfit. It was a white teddy - almost as virginal as a wedding dress. I had white thigh highs to boot. He made love to me again and it was wonderful getting to cum like that with his cock in my soaked pussy. Mark, however, wasn't getting over the edge and I realized that he wanted to deflower me even more that day. I turned over without prompting and said, "It is time I let you have everything you want" and spread my ass cheeks for him. He slid his cock in and out of my wet pussy for lubrication and finally started to slide the tip into my ass. It had been several weeks for that as well, and even though I wasn't sore, I was tight.

"Oh I love fucking this virgin ass of yours," he said and I tried to reciprocate with some dirty talk.

"Show me you love fucking all my holes! Show me you're the only guy who gets my ass." Between the tightness of my hole and my dirty talk, Mark didn't last long and he buried it in me with several deep thrusts. Fortunately, I was so horny that day that it didn't hurt at all. We fell asleep around 11:30 pm and I awoke to the sounds of birds chirping outside the room.

The next morning I made him breakfast in bed, wanting this romantic weekend to go on. I was enjoying the time with Mark. We went on a walk in the woods and ate some raspberries. He held my hand the whole time and it was like we were actually on our honeymoon. I knew we had the day together and I also knew he wanted to have sex again.

I suggested that I shower and he looked at his Rolex and said, "Before you do, we need to talk."

"Ok," I said, taking a seat in the cottage.

"When you said the vows, did you mean it?"

While I knew they weren't wedding vows, I was still puzzled by the question. Hadn't I proved it to him already that I was willing to submit to his sexual desires and fantasies? "Of course," I said, "I thought I had been doing that all along?"

"In that case," he responded, "go get showered and put on that outfit. "When you are done we are going to start sharing."

I was a little apprehensive, but didn't put much thought into it. I had always done what he asked, and he didn't really ask. Here we were, out in the middle of nowhere. What else could we do? Sex outside? Sex in public? I think I might draw the line at that just because I was married. I could even get into some mild S&M or bondage if he wanted. In fact, at first that is what I thought he wanted.

As I came out of the bathroom he gave me a black and red blindfold and lead me to the bedroom. He had me lay down on my bed and he proceeded to kiss me. I have to admit, not being able to see him was rather erotic. For a while I gave him head as I could tell he was throbbing, but for the most part he kissed me and felt my breasts. I was in a sluttier outfit than usual, but having the blindfold made me feel more comfortable and less inhibited. He started to slid a hand down my front, to my legs and to my pussy. It was soaking wet. The feeling of his hands while he was kissing me was amazing.

I'm not sure when it happened, but at some point I realized that his weren't the only hands touching me. Smaller hands, softer hands, were touching me as well. When my mouth stopped kissing and gave and expression of shock, he gently asked, "Are you ok with this?"

I leaned in and kissed him with my confirmation and felt the soft skin of a lady slide her fingers into my box. They weren't forceful, but gentle. I continued to kiss Mark as passionately as ever as she herself began to kiss my legs and body - all the while sliding her finger into me. When she worked her way up to my mouth, Mark removed the blindfold and a spectacularly looking younger red head moved into kiss my lips. They were soft, unchapped, gentile. For the first time I was kissing a woman. The kisses were passionate but intense and her fingers just slid in me easily and stroked me in a way only a woman could know. When Mark resumed kissing me she worked her way down my body again and laid down between my legs. As her finger slid into my bald pussy, her tongue gently licked me.

I was in ecstasy. The gentleness, the kindness and the taboo of the whole situation. When I came it wasn't a loud thrusting orgasm, but a fulfilling one like when I masturbate. I had a childish smile on my face and the young woman smiled at me. I knew what needed to be done. I had never done it before, but her red hair and green eyes were full of passion and we kissed as she rolled on her back. I worked my way down to her breasts and enjoyed the smaller but firmer breasts that she had - all the while as she ground her pelvis into my leg, yearning for more. I worked down to her vagina and got between her legs. Her pussy was wet, but clean and I hesitantly lowered my mouth to it. She shuddered a little as I gently ran my tongue into her box. I slid it all the way to the tip of her clit and looked into her eyes when I reached the end. There was love in her eyes and I was desperate to show how much this meant to me. I saw Mark go into kiss her as I started to do the things to her clit that I always liked done to me.

Her orgasm was not quiet but very vocal and as I felt her pussy tighten in convulsions around my finger she shouted, "Don't stop, keep going, PLEASE keep going." I will admit that my jaw was a bit tired, but nothing like that of a long blowjob. It was also rewarding knowing that I was pleasing her with wave after wave of orgasm. It was then that I received my reward for my work as Mark had grabbed my hips and guided his penis into my still soaked vagina. I realized then that while Mark was surely enjoying the show, he had been primarily ignored up until that point. I raised my head up in orgasm as well and this young lady was quick to spring up from the bed and kiss Mark while he was fucking me. Got it felt so good to have his dick in my swollen pussy.

But Mark wanted more than just my pussy. The red head got on her knees and took his cock from my mouth and started to suck him. I joined in the activity and felt like a pornstar as we were alternately sucking his wet cock. She laid on the bed and for the first time since I was down on her she said something, "Let me show you how tight my pussy is." I was jealous, but Mark kissed me as he spread her legs and slid his cock in her pussy. I have to admit, I was also feeling a little bit neglected and Mark could tell. He looked at me with his horny smile and said, "Show young Brenda here why you are my favorite."

I knew what he wanted and as raunchy as it seemed, I was going to do it. I took the cock out of her pussy and licked it clean. I then announced, "Come and stick it in your favorite hole." I leaned on the bed and and he slid his cock in me in one quick and powerful stroke. It was more than I could take, but there was no way I was going to let this girl outdo me. He was riding hard and at one point I heard here say, "You are right, Mark, she is a nasty slut. How do you find these little bitches."

I thought he was going to get off on the name calling, but it was quite the opposite. He actually looked at her and said, "You only wish you could be as classy and ladylike as Stephanie here. She gets all of me. I would love to take her to the theatre or wherever - you, I just fuck." All the while his thrusts were intensifying, but I didn't care, he wanted me and he wanted to show this girl how bad he wanted me. He finished with, "Now come over here you little bitch and take it all."

Brenda obeyed and kneeled down next to me. He took his cock from my ass and stuck it right in her mouth. He must have been real close because the second he did I could hear and see her choke on the load of cum he shot in her mouth. She swallowed it all, though, and to her credit, didn't seem hurt by what he said. She was actually loving towards me and laid down on my chest when we finished. When she got up she thanked me and asked if I enjoyed myself. I said, "yes, very much."

Brenda responded with, "then Mark has got himself the right woman for him. I hope you invite me back." With that, she kissed, got up and left the room. A few moments later the door to the outside closed and I heard a car pull away.

I was still in awe of the whole situation, the whole weekend. Was this what it escalated to? What more did he want from me. We hung out and had lunch and chatted a bit. I knew it was getting to the point where I had to get home, but he stopped me before I dressed. He said, "I have had a great weekend, I am spent and fulfilled. But I don't want Brenda's mouth to be the last place I cum before I see you again."

I left the room and grabbed something that I had brought with me - a half bra and a short skirt. My nipples were sticking out, but so was his cock when he saw me. I said, "Now we can't have that now can we." It wasn't the best blow job I had ever given and since he was pretty spent from the weekend it took a while, but I coaxed one more big load out of my man before the time was over. He greeted me with a smile and said that Ben would take me home from there. In a matter of minutes he was out the door and I was left with my thoughts from a long weekend.

I took my time packing up and Ben waited patiently outside. I felt alive and rejuvenated, but I felt guilty. Mark had pushed my boundaries again and here I was acting like a prude to the loving father of my kids. I enjoyed Mark so much and didn't want to let that go, but every day I felt like I was risking the love of my life. As I sat quietly on the limo ride home in my thoughts, I vowed that I would have sex with my husband that night if he wanted. I was clean - but tired and actually a little horny.

When my husband came home with the kids that night they all looked tired. We bathed them and got them to bed. He showered, but before he got in he asked me about sex. Don't ask me. Tell me what you want. Be a man. I tried to reward him, let him know I appreciated him. I put on an outfit that I had not worn in a long time. I was glad to see it fit and my husband was more than glad to see me in it. I got down on my knees and deep throated him more than I ever had. I would have gladly let him cum in my mouth and I felt like such a slut thinking that I was going to swallow two guys loads in a matter of hours. But then I surprised myself and told him to fuck me. Inside I was thinking about how I was giving him sloppy seconds, but outside I was telling him that I wanted him to take me and shoot a big load in me. My orgasm was loud and intense the way Brenda's was earlier that day and the look of satisfaction on my husband's face was not just from his own orgasm, but from knowing that he gave me a good one.

The next few days I was an emotional wreck at work. I had a great weekend with Mark - the way I used to with my husband before we had the kids. At the same time, here was this great father I was screwing around on. Not only that, I was doing thing with Mark that I would never think of doing with my husband. It was a week later that I got another note from Mark. I had made love with my husband a few times and wasn't sure if I was going to tell Mark about it. I was confused by the note because he said, "It is your turn," and there was another slutty outfit in it. I had no idea what he meant, but I was getting that stirring feeling in my crotch again. My turn? Did this mean I was going to get what I wanted? What did I want?

Ben picked me up after work on the appointed night. My husband hadn't inquired about sex for a few days and I was rather relieved. Maybe Mark would not know and quite honestly, the prospect was making me horny. This outfit was about as slutty as I had worn and the overcoat I had barely covered the top of the thigh highs. Walking through my office lobby dressed like that was turning me on. Ben escorted me to the door and I let myself in. A note was by the door with a blindfold again. It told me to "put it on in the bedroom and prepare to put on a show."

Outside the bedroom door I put it on and made myself to the bed. I spread my legs in case Mark was watching. I called out to him but heard nothing but the clinking of ice in a glass. Was he intending to watch me? I put my hand out on the bed and felt the toy. He wanted me to masturbate for him. OK, I can play along. He said it was my turn, so maybe he would reward me. I started to play with my clit and exposed nipples. I tried to see through corners of the blindfold, but it was larger and covered my eyes better. Eventually I let go and started to give into the show I was putting on. I imagined myself masturbating in front of several guys and as I started to build I heard Mark's voice from the corner. "Tell me what you are thinking about."

"I want to know if I am doing this for you or for someone else," I inquired.

"Well, what if I told you there was someone else in the room and wanted to see what a slut you could be?" He followed with, "Would you do it? Would you show us?"

I was caught between slight embarrassment of someone I knew seeing me and wanting to totally let loose. "Is it someone I know?"

"Yes," Mark quickly responded. "Someone who wants to see you as a total slut. Whose slut are you?"

"Your slut," I responded between deep breaths and thrusts.

"What makes you my slut?"

"I let you fuck me anyway you want," I breathed passionately. "I do anything you want."

With that I heard Mark walk over and sit next to me. He said, "Cum for me and you will get your reward. You are going to be the ultimate slut tonight." I used both hands on the Rabbit, trying to drive it into my pussy while directing it on my clit.