I am not Sure How this Started

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am such a dirty slut for you. I'm a fucking ass whore and everything. God it is so good to get fucked all the time." I came - loud. I could almost hear Mark smile.

"Good, Good!" he said, in a voice eerily familiar to a movie character I could not quite make out. I went to remove my blindfold, but he stopped me. "No, you have more slutty things to do." First, you need to get up on your knees and blow me. Stick your ass up and show off what a good cocksucker you are."

I wasn't really sure there was someone else there. Was he just getting me to put on a show for his own satisfaction? I tried to ham it up. My blowjob was more porn style than normal. I licked his balls, I deep throated. All with my ass in the air.

Then I felt it. I felt hands on my hips. Not girl hands, but those that belonged to a man. Callused and firm. Soon after that I felt a tongue in my pussy. It was soaked and this man could tell. I had no idea who it was. Was it Ben? Was I going to have a black cock in me? How far was Mark going to take this. As I continued to suck with this guy licking my cunt, I was really needing something inside of me. Mark then said, "My friend here wants to fuck you. He has no rubber but you are going to let him do it."

I didn't stop blowing him. I just kept at it as this dick entered me. God it felt good. He pushed hard, but I was so lubricated from the masturbating that I didn't care. He was going to town on my pussy.

"Tell him," Mark ordered. "Tell him how much you like getting fucked by other guys. Tell him you will be the ultimate slut for him."

I pulled my mouth off of Mark's cock and said, "I want to be a super slut. Fuck me. Cum in me. Use me like Mark does." I was not sure whose enjoyment I was doing this for. All I knew was that having two guys fuck me felt like the ultimate fantasy. Sure, I had fantasized about it, but I never dreamed it would happen nor did I ever dream I would act so slutty. In moments I was bucking my hips and had an incredible orgasm.

Mark then said, "My friend here wants you to do something for him. See, he has never fucked a woman in the ass before. I want you to let him fuck your ass."

"Fuck my ass!" I yelled out. "Make me your ass slut. Use me like the slut I am."

With that, the strange man slid out of my pussy and placed the tip of his cock at my sphincter. He really was new to this. I reached back and grabbed his cock and directed it to my butthole. I pulled him in and tried to keep sucking while he slowly pushed his cock all the way in.

As he built up the rhythm I said, "That's it, fuck my ass. Use me like the whore I am." It was hard, but I managed to get into rhythm on Marks cock as I did this. Normally he gives me warning, but not this time. This time he grabbed the back of my head and buried his cock in my throat as he came.

"That's it you slut." Show him how much you like to swallow cum.

When he let go and I pulled off I said, "I do, I am a total cum slut." All the while, I could tell the man on me was enjoying himself - enjoying every minute of his first ass fuck.

Mark then asked, "Would you like to see who you are fucking? Do you want to see the guy fucking your ass?"

"Hell yes!" I said.

"Then you have to make me a promise. From now on you are not just my bitch, but his as well. You will do everything my friend wants. Will you do that?"

"Yes, I will be his slut." God I was loving this. Two men were getting off on me. I never felt so free and liberated. I started to finger my clit as he drove himself into me. With one hand supported on Mark's let, one hand on my clit and a dig in my ass. I said, "I want to cum while he fucks my ass." I want to see him cum in my ass. I love being his first ass fuck."

I was ready, I was cumming, he was cumming. Mark ripped off my mask as I looked back and the man spoke for the first time and buried his cock deep in my ass. I was having trouble adjusting to the fresh light, but the voice told me. My husband just shot a big load into my ass. I didn't care. His cock was in me and I was cumming too. "Oh Mike, I will be your ass slut, too. OHHHHH!!"

We don't talk about that night. We never did. It is several months later now and it has never come up. I also don't see Mark anymore. The point was driven home to me that night. I had a good man, a good lover and I had denied him for years.

Since that night we have sex whenever he wants. He got off on assfucking me for a while, but now it only happens a couple of times a month. I've even surprised him a few times and Brenda has come over on more than one occasion. I was screwing around on him for months, the least I can do is give him some fantasies.