I am Number Four

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shit!" I gasped, and my hands instinctively came up to cover my crotch. "Sorry, Vic, I forgot what I was wearing!" He came inside and closed the door behind him, his eyes never leaving me, and gently but forcefully pulled my hands to the side so he could see all of me. He turned me all the way around like he would a doll, his approving gaze lingering on my ass and legs.

"Damn, Alexa," he purred, the deep timbre of his voice making me shiver. "I knew you'd clean up nice but I had no idea. Pink is definitely your color."

I blushed deeply, still not quite sure how to handle this situation. This was the first time anyone else had ever seen me dressed, and I was still half-asleep. "Oh, well, thank you, Vic."

Vic smiled as his hands found my hips and pulled me to him, causing me to emit a startled gasp, and pressed his rapidly growing erection against my stomach. "So sweet and polite, the perfect little lady," he muttered as his large, strong hands squeezed my ass through the flimsy fabric of my panties. I'd forgotten that the crotch was still wet until he laughed softly. "That's not very ladylike, though. I'm glad you had fun, girl, but we need to get you changed."

I gave an embarrassed little chuckle. "Yeah, I forgot about that. Let me go get another pair." He stopped me before I could get very far and walked toward the still-open box sitting on my counter.

"No need," he said as he pulled the white satin panties out and held them out to me. "We need to make sure these fit you anyway."

"I-umm-I was actually gonna give those back to you today," I told him, too shy to meet his gaze. "I mean, I'm flattered you think I'm sexy, but I told you I'm not attracted to guys. And please stop calling me Alexa."

Now Vic looked a little irritated. "C'mon, Alexa," he snapped impatiently. "Look at you. You're wearing a Tinkerbell t-shirt and pink panties, and you look better in them than a lot of girls I've met. And you keep letting me touch you. You ain't even trying to fight me off. We both know you want it, so stop arguing before you piss me off. You've already got one spanking coming for ignoring me earlier; don't make it worse."

I wanted to argue, but the look on his face scared me into silence. He was inside my apartment now, and he was big and strong enough to do anything he wanted to me. And I couldn't lie; I was more than a little turned on at the idea of being put over his knee and spanked like a naughty little girl.

"Can I at least clean myself up a little first?" I asked in a small voice, shaking all over. "I'm a little—sticky down there."

Vic stepped closer, until I could feel the burning heat radiating from his body, and pressed the white satin panties into my hand. "Make it quick, baby," he told me, giving me a firm swat on the butt. "When you get back you can take care of this for your daddy." He took my hand and pressed it to the erection stretching his pants, now at full mast.

"Umm, ok, I'll-I'll be right back," I stammered, rushing out of the room and hoping that my wobbly knees didn't give out and dump me sprawling on the floor. Luckily I was able to make it to the bathroom and close the door behind me, where I just stood in front of the sink for a moment. I clutched the porcelain basin and closed my eyes, trying to catch my breath and calm my raging pulse. All those fantasies about being taken by a dominant black man were now about to come true, whether I wanted them to or not. And maybe it was better this way. Part of the fantasy was that I wouldn't have any say in the matter, and that was certainly the case here. I had no doubt that if I changed my mind at this point Vic would simply take me by force, then punish me later for defying him. I was well and truly caught now.

It probably wouldn't be as bad as I thought. Vic had three other sissies, after all, and Owen at least seemed to really enjoy playing the girl. And I already loved the dressing up part, this was just a logical extension of that. I'd read that some crossdressers were still heterosexual, and I didn't know enough to disprove that, but I obviously wasn't one of those. I was about to become the property of a strong, aggressive black man along with three other girly boys just like me. And not just any black man, I mused as I peeled my damp panties off and began gently cleaning the cum from my crotch with the baby wipes that I kept under the sink. This was an exceptionally manly black man who looked capable of impregnating an entire cheerleading squad in one sitting. And all of that masculine energy was about to be focused on me. I hoped I could survive it.

Once I was clean I stepped into the white panties and pulled them up, pausing only to tuck myself back again. They fit perfectly, and the satin felt amazing against my skin. I looked at myself in the mirror and absently traced the pink lettering on the front of my panties with a single finger, the lettering marking me as my daddy's property. I turned around, and I felt a pleased glow at how perfectly the soft fabric cradled and accentuated my girlish ass. The pink '4' on the back seemed to hug the curves of my behind and somehow actually made the whole thing look more feminine.

I debated putting on a skirt, maybe even some lipstick, but I decided I'd kept Vic waiting long enough. He'd want to see the panties anyway, and a skirt would just be in the way. My other outfits could wait until later.

I opened the door and walked back out to my living room, shaking like a leaf, and found Vic sitting naked in my recliner. His black cock was iron-hard and pointing straight up toward the ceiling, easily twice as long as mine, and I felt a little gush of pride that it was me that had made it that way.

"Looking good, Alexa," Vic told me, smirking as he idly stroked his glistening rod. "Turn around, girl, let me see the back." I complied, holding my arms out to the side like a dancer, spinning slowly so he could get a nice long look. "Mmm, you're so fucking sexy. That ass of yours was made for panties. Come here and let your daddy have a feel."

I walked over to where he sat and stood between his spread legs, biting my lip to suppress a contented sigh when I felt his strong hands on me. "I love this," Vic commented as he stroked the smooth front of my panties. "You tuck your little baby dick back?" I nodded. "Good. You're my first sissy that does that. Think I'm gonna make the rest of them do it too." He turned me around and ran his hands all over my ass and thighs, squeezing, pinching, and groping. "So fucking sexy," he growled, giving my firm flesh a good smack. "This fine ass is mine now. You ready for your spanking, Princess?"

My heart rate picked up again. I'd seen what had happened to Owen, so I knew it was going to hurt. "Umm, I guess so." Then I yelped in pain as Vic wound one hand in my long hair and yanked me close so his lips were inches from my ear.

"This is your first day, so I'm gonna tell you this once," he snarled, his voice suddenly dripping with menace. "Whenever I ask you a question, your answer is always gonna be 'Yes, daddy.' You hear me, bitch?"

"Yes, daddy!" I answered immediately, perversely turned on by the rough treatment but also wary of further pain. Vic smiled in satisfaction and released me, patting his lap in indication. I pulled my panties down in back and laid myself over his legs, presenting my smooth white ass for punishment.

I cried out softly when the first blow came, surprised at the level of pain it caused. This was no playful spanking between consenting lovers, this was the real deal. I'd known that, but a part of me was still shocked this was actually happening.

Vic hit me three more times in quick succession, a sharp sting accompanying each strike followed by a dull burning sensation. He kept spanking me, like a misbehaving child, varying where his hand landed so the ache covered my whole backside. But on top of the pain and humiliation, I also found myself getting turned on beyond belief. Vic was establishing the status quo in our relationship, and I was below where even a girl would be. I wasn't his girlfriend or lover, I was just his bitch. A piece of property with two warm holes for him to stick his cock into as he pleased. I didn't know what it said about me that I was so aroused by that, and I didn't want to know. I just wanted my daddy to spank my ass raw, then fill me up with his black cock.

"So you're my sissy bitch now, right?" Vic asked, as his hand came down over and over again.

"Yes, daddy, I'm your sissy bitch!" I yelped.

"That's a good girl," he purred, stroking my bare ass. He made a small noise of surprise when he felt my tucked-back dick, as hard as granite. "Do you like when I spank you, sissy? Your little baby dick is all hard."

I hung my head in shame. "Yes, daddy, I love being spanked by you." He hit me again.

"Don't be embarrassed, baby," he admonished me, as his hand came down twice more. "That just means you're a natural bitch. The others needed a lot of training to get where you are now. Be proud of who you are."

"Yes, daddy," I answered meekly, letting out a feminine moan when he landed three more blows on my burning ass. I was close to coming from this punishment, and Vic must have sensed it because he stopped abruptly.

"Ha, damn you're a dirty little girl," my daddy laughed. "I'd better stop before you cum in your pretty panties. A bitch never gets to cum before her daddy." He pushed me gently until I got the hint and eased myself off his lap to kneel on the floor, instinctively pulling my panties back into place as I went.

Vic looked at me for a moment, as I knelt flush and panting on the floor. I was careful not to meet his gaze, knowing that only equals could look men in the eye. I was a bitch now, so I looked at the floor and waited for my daddy to decide what to do with me.

"Ok, Alexa, this is how things work with my sissies. Are you listening?"

"Yes, daddy," I replied obediently.

"You probably noticed the number on your panties, and on Owen's too, am I right?"

"Yes, daddy."

"Once I breed you for the first time, that number becomes your name. I've been calling him Owen for you so you don't get confused, but once I shot my load in his sissy pussy he became Number Three. I'm about to take you, so once I cum in you you'll be Number Four. You understand?"

"Yes, daddy, I understand."

Vic smiled fondly. "Good. Now come here, Alexa, it's time for you to learn how to suck your daddy's cock." I crawled forward until my slim form was cradled between his spread thighs, and tentatively licked at the bulbous head of his ebony prong. He sighed softly and tangled his fingers in my hair, holding my face still as he rubbed his stiff tool all over my cheeks, chin, and forehead. "Play with my balls, Princess. See what a real man has down there."

I did as he asked, my eyes widening a bit at the weight and heft of his enormous sack. He was right; there really was no comparison between that and the pitifully small pouch hanging between my legs. My equipment was small enough that once I tucked it into my panties none of it showed.

But I was pretty grateful for that now. The only male organ that mattered at the moment was the one that I was currently covering with kisses and licks, and the only balls that mattered were the ones that I was gently cradling in my hand and squeezing.

When I sensed we were both tired of my teasing I finally wrapped my lips around his shaft and went down as far as I could, then began bobbing my head as the hand not playing with his balls stroked his pole. I loved everything about it, the earthy, masculine taste of him, the feel of pleasuring this perfect man with my mouth, even the sensation of his copious amounts of precum trickling into my throat.

I was a little worried that I wouldn't be able to please Vic, since I was totally inexperienced. There was no way I'd be able to take all 9 ½ inches in my mouth like Owen-or Number Three-had, at least not at first. But I was confident that my daddy would tell me if I was doing something wrong, and his moans and gently thrusting hips told me he was satisfied with my performance so far.

"Ok, that's enough for now," Vic said softly, pulling his throbbing member from my mouth with an audible pop. "You're a natural cocksucker Alexa, but I want my first load to go into that sweet little pussy of yours."

I was unable to contain my apprehension at this point. "I'm scared, daddy. You're so big, and I've never had anything in there before. I'm afraid that it's gonna hurt."

I expected my daddy to get angry, maybe even spank me again, but he surprised me. He cupped my face tenderly and leaned in close. "I know you're scared, baby. Every sissy is at first. And you're right. I am bigger than most guys, and it is gonna hurt your first time. It'd be like that even if you were born a girl, and there's just no way around that. But it'll go away after a while, and then it'll feel so good that you'll never stop wanting cock. You just need to relax and trust me. Do you trust your daddy, Alexa?"

I felt a great rush of warmth and affection for my daddy then, and my honest answer came without hesitation. "Yes, daddy, I trust you." The smile I gave him was sweet and genuine, and he felt it. He leaned closer and kissed me gently on the lips. I opened my lips for him at once, and his tongue swept into my willing mouth and claimed it as his own. Somehow this felt even more intimate than having his cock in my mouth, and I felt at that moment like I was really his.

Soon, too soon for my taste, he broke the kiss and stood up, towering over me. Vic offered me his hand and I took it, allowing my daddy to pull me easily to my feet. "Are you ready for me to make you my bitch, Alexa? This is it. Once I breed you you belong to me, and you'll be taking my cock a lot. You ready to become Number Four?"

I reached out and caressed his muscled chest with one hand and his huge, pulsing member with the other. My white hands looked so small and delicate against his massive black body, and I felt the most profound sense of rightness at belonging to this powerful man. "Yes, daddy, I'm ready. Please take me; I need that beautiful black cock inside me."

"Good girl," Vic praised, favoring me with a warm smile. "Now go stand behind the couch for me, Alexa. Stand behind it and face the TV."

The muscles in my slender thighs felt like Jell-O as I hastened to obey. I rested my hands on the back of the couch to support myself, and my trembling intensified as I felt my daddy step up behind me and press himself against me. I was fully aware of the throbbing column of flesh grinding into my satin-covered buttocks, and the sensation sent a shiver of pleasure racing up and down my spine. I pushed my ass back into him and moaned as his strong arms wound themselves around my slim body and squeezed me tight. I could feel every inch of his solid, muscular frame against my back and it made me feel so weak and womanly that a shivery cry escaped from between my lips.

"Ohh, daddy, you feel so good against me," I moaned as he began to gently thrust his hips and pull me back into him.

"Fuck, girl, I need to get inside that pussy," he growled, and drew back far enough to pull my panties to the side. My whine of protest at being separated from him was abruptly cut off as I felt the massive head of his cock press against my puckered hole. I felt something greasy on my skin and assumed he had lubed his impressive tool before coming over to me. I was grateful for that.

"Now just relax, Princess," Vic cautioned. "You're gonna want to tense up when I get in there, but it'll hurt more if you do. Just relax and take it." I nodded, unable to speak with the arousal thundering through my body. Then I yelped in surprise as he abruptly shoved me over the back of the couch with my ass in the air, pressing my face against the cushions with one hand and holding my arms behind my back with the other. He then used one foot to kick my legs further apart so I was fully vulnerable and opened up for him. I couldn't hope to resist in this position, even if I wanted to.

My daddy started pushing into me then, and I was forced to bite down on the couch cushion to stifle my scream of pure agony. I felt like he was ripping me in half as he slowly sank that black monster deeper into my rear passage, and I clenched uncontrollably around the pulsing member. I felt a sharp sting as Vic slapped my ass hard. "I said relax, bitch!" he snapped.

I did my best to comply, and it did ease the pain a bit. Then I remembered something I'd read in an erotic story and pushed outward, and he sank even deeper into me. Thankfully the worst seemed to be over, and the pain tapered off then began to recede as my daddy's cock just kept going deeper. I thought he might reach my stomach soon, and I was oddly aroused by the idea.

Finally I felt his swollen, sweaty balls press against my ass and I knew he was all the way in. Wild pulses of unbelievable pleasure were shooting outward from my prostate and my baby dick strained against its satin prison as my daddy just held his erection inside my tunnel. "Goddamn, Princess, you're so fucking tight. I'm gonna have my cock inside this pussy a lot from now on."

I still couldn't speak. I was so turned on I couldn't hold a thought in my head beyond the insane ecstasy of being so filled by my daddy's black cock. Then I whimpered in protest as Vic began to pull out of me, until just the head of his dick remained inside, then my eyes went wide and I moaned loudly as he forced it back in. He was still moving achingly, agonizingly slowly, but even in my heated state I understood this was for my own good. He was obviously an expert at breaking in virgin sissies.

He repeated this process, over and over, going all the way in on each push, and withdrawing almost completely, building the tempo with each repetition, until he was practically slamming in and out of me. Vic was grunting and growling like a wild animal as he pounded me, lifting my feet off the floor with each powerful thrust. I was moaning and crying out like a porn star while my daddy fucked me like a dirty little slut. He was still holding me down securely with both hands and between that and his body weight on top of me I couldn't move an inch. All I could do was sit there and take the savage fucking he was giving me, and being so completely at his mercy only added to my arousal.

"I'm gonna cum, daddy!" I whimpered, somehow remembering that he'd told me a sissy couldn't cum before her daddy. The rhythm of his thrusting intensified.

"Cum for me, sweetheart," Vic panted. "I want those pretty panties soaking wet." That was more than enough for me. I screamed loudly as I let go and emptied an enormous load into the gusset of my satin panties. The clenching of my sphincter as I orgasmed sent my daddy over the edge as well, and he pushed deep and flooded my sissy pussy with what felt like a gallon of scalding semen. The feeling of his seed filling me up was sublime, and I sighed with satisfaction as every muscle in my body went slack.

"Oooh, daddy, that was sooo good," I cooed, my eyes sliding closed as I basked in the afterglow. Vic took his hands off me, allowing me to move again, caressed my ass softly in response, and kept his slowly softening cock lodged deep inside me.

"You're the best sissy I've ever had, Number Four," he told me sincerely. "You definitely earned that load. Take it in, feel it soak into you, so you always have a bit of your daddy in you."

I purred contentedly. "That sounds perfect, daddy."

We stayed there like that for a little while, either unwilling or unable to move. I felt so full of my daddy's cum that I wouldn't have been surprised if I'd ended up pregnant. I wondered if it would really soak into me, or if that was just pillow talk. Even if it did, though, surely it would take some time for that much semen to soak in.