I am Number Four

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It turned out to be a moot point, as Vic's cock began to swell inside me again only minutes later. I moaned, and suddenly all my weariness was gone. I was excited to be taken again, and impressed that Vic could go again so soon. I didn't know if I could cum again, but it didn't matter. All that mattered was my daddy's pleasure; mine was secondary to that.

Vic's strong arms wound themselves around me, just beneath my heaving chest, and pulled me upright so I was pressed tightly against him as his hips began thrusting. One of his hands grabbed my hair and gently pulled my head to the side as his hot mouth fastened onto my exposed neck and started sucking and biting.

My daddy's cock was now fully hard again, and, lubricated by the massive load he'd already shot into me, pumped easily in and out of my abused hole. It was such an amazing sensation, being enveloped in Vic's thick, strong arms and held tightly against his broad chest as his mouth marked my neck and his swollen manhood pistoned in and out of my sissy pussy. His masculine scent surrounded and engulfed me and I found myself hoping it would never end.

"Mmm, you're a natural sissy, Number Four," my daddy breathed in my ear as his big hand roamed down to my bare thigh, then up to the drenched crotch of my panties. "Your very first time taking cock and you're already making a mess in your panties. The others just cried their first time."

"Harder, daddy, please," I gasped, as my hand came up to rest on the arm he had wrapped around my waist. My breath caught in my throat as Vic quickly obliged, panting and grunting in my ear while his powerful thrusts sent shockwaves of ecstasy throughout my entire body.

"Take it!" Vic snapped, as he slammed his thick pole almost angrily into my yielding tunnel. "Take this black cock, you fucking little white fairy!"

The only response I could give was an inarticulate moan. I was no longer surprised that I enjoyed my daddy's abuse. I supposed that part of me knew my place, and even reveled in it. If I'd been thinking more clearly I might've been embarrassed at being such a cliché, the submissive white sissy with the dominant black master, but I couldn't care about that if I tried. I was lost in my own pleasure, wishing for nothing more than to be filled by my new daddy's manly essence.

I began to feel lightheaded and faint, and I couldn't seem to catch my breath. Gasps and high, keening moans tumbled uncontrollably out of my parted lips while the muscles in my legs jerked and trembled. I had no doubt that if my daddy's strong arms hadn't been holding me up I would've collapsed to the floor in a boneless heap. All the while his hard, thrusting manhood continued to plunder my wet, clenching hole, and the days when I was concerned about my own masculinity seemed so long ago and far away that it may as well have been another life.

Before I knew it Vic was squeezing me even tighter and burying his black weapon to the hilt inside me, then he was filling me with his hot seed once again. He exhaled a long, satisfied breath against the side of my pale neck, causing the skin there to tingle and the muscles in my stomach to twitch.

I couldn't speak, I couldn't even stand under my own power. I just sagged wearily in my daddy's arms and closed my eyes, trying to catch my breath and calm the shaking that had overtaken me. There was no basking this time, just Vic easing his rapidly softening cock out of my abused ass and pulling my soiled panties back into place just in time to catch the torrent of cum that came rushing out of my gaping hole. Within seconds the delicate material was completely saturated and the sticky spend was coursing down my smooth, flushed thighs.

"Daddy, umm, can you help me to the bathroom?" I whispered as soon as I could form words. "I, uh, I don't think I can walk."

"Sure thing, Sweetness," Vic answered, pressing one last kiss to my neck. "Let's go get cleaned up. Your shower is big enough for both of us, right?" I nodded, still a bit out of breath, and my daddy pulled away from me and stepped back.

I thought that he would help me walk, but Vic simply picked me up in his arms like he was carrying his bride over the threshold. I gasped, surprised at both the act and how easily he'd lifted me, as if I weighed nothing at all. My arms wound instinctively around his neck as he carried me down the hall, and I realized that I had never felt more feminine than I did now. My daddy had just given me a fantastic, life-changing fucking, and was now carrying me through my apartment with his cum still dripping out of me.

Daddy set me down on the toilet while he got the water running, and I pulled my shirt and bra off and set them aside. I then peeled off my panties, so soaked by now that they were practically transparent, and put them in the sink. Once the water was the right temperature Daddy lifted me up again and set me down in the shower. He took a washcloth and gently sponged the cum from my crotch and ass, then ran a finger around my rear opening and smirked at the wince of discomfort I let out. "That happens to every sissy their first time," he told me matter-of-factly. "You'll be sore for a few days, but you'll get used to it. A month of taking my cock and it won't hurt at all anymore."

I gave him a fond smile and a soft kiss on the lips in thanks, then took the washcloth from his hands and knelt in front of him. His cock and balls looked enormous up close like this, and even after cumming twice in rapid succession began to jump and swell as I thoroughly cleaned every inch of it. I moved around to his taut, firm ass, then down his huge, muscular legs.

I lovingly washed every inch of my daddy's hard, glistening body, worshipping it like a Greek god, and by the time I was done he was hard again. I was far too sore to take him in my ass again, so I wrapped my lips around his raging erection and began to make love to his gorgeous cock with my mouth. I still couldn't take his full length down my throat, to my shame, but I wrapped one of my dainty hands around his shaft and stroked while my other hand cradled and squeezed his pendulous balls.

My daddy simply stood there, resting one massive hand on my head, his hips thrusting toward my warm, wet mouth as it engulfed and massaged his throbbing member. My lips were clamped so tightly around his cock that I could feel his thundering pulse, and the taste and smell of him filled my senses.

"Mmm, you love this black cock, don't you, Princess?" he breathed, and laughed loudly at my enthusiastic nod. "Get ready to swallow this load, Number Four. If you spill any, I'm gonna spank that fine ass again."

My only response was to speed up my sucking. I remembered watching Number Three sucking this same cock-a lifetime ago, it seemed now—and pulled back so just the head was inside my mouth. No sooner had I done that than Daddy came, and came hard. It was amazing that he had so much left after filling my sissy pussy with two huge loads no more than ten minutes ago, but my mouth was suddenly full of hot, tasty cum. I swallowed as fast as I could, but it seemed like once I swallowed one mouthful it was immediately replaced by another, a truly mind-boggling amount of semen. It made my paltry loads look truly pathetic by comparison.

Somehow I managed to swallow it all, with enormous effort, and I felt as though my stomach was full to bursting. The taste of his seed was heavenly, strong and pungent, and the smell of it seemed like it would linger in my nostrils forever. I had now taken his cum in both ends, and it was hard to imagine a way that he could own me more completely.

I looked down and was hardly surprised to find that I was hard again too. Suddenly I was embarrassed. I knew better than to ask my daddy to take care of it, since my pleasure was secondary to his, but I didn't want to do it myself in front of him, either. I only wanted him to see the feminine side of me, and jerking off like a man seemed wrong now. It wasn't as bad when it was hidden in my panties, but now there was nothing to hide my shame from him.

Vic smiled sardonically, amused at my discomfort, but didn't comment. Instead he put two strong hands beneath my arms and lifted me until I was standing facing him. He started to stroke his cock again, and incredibly, it was hard again within moments.

Then, in a move that elicited a surprised, feminine gasp from me, he lifted me up and pressed my back against the wall. My legs instinctively wrapped around his waist, unfortunately squeezing my boy parts against his hard stomach in the process. But if my daddy was bothered by that, he didn't let on.

Vic then slid his arms beneath my knees and lifted up, forcing my legs up and back until my knees were nearly touching my ears and my throbbing hole was spread wide and lined up perfectly for his questing cock. He entered me quickly but gently, fully aware I was still sore but still determined to get his pleasure from me regardless.

I bit back a cry of agony as he plowed my tender ass, both from the soreness of my hole and the burning of my leg muscles from them being bent back so far. But I didn't complain. I knew my daddy wouldn't stop until he filled me up, and he might well punish me if I protested. And as much as I liked being spanked, all I wanted to do when we were done here was sleep.

My little penis bobbed against my stomach as Vic pounded me, and he reached down and gave it a tweak.

"I don't know what you thought you were gonna do to a girl with this tiny thing," he mocked me, causing my cheeks to burn with shame. "Hell, my finger is bigger than that. You were never gonna be anything but a sissy with this...whatever this is."

Tears of humiliation filled my eyes then, because I knew he was right. I measured no more than four inches fully hard, and had I ever managed to convince a girl to have sex with me she would've laughed me out of the bedroom once I took my pants off.

But most humiliating of all, I was only more turned on by his belittling of me. A real man would have gotten angry, perhaps even tried to fight, even if he knew he couldn't win. But I just sat there and took it, even tightening my arms around his neck and thrusting my ass into him as his cock pumped in and out of me.

"You're gonna be my girl from now on, Alexa," my daddy told me, panting and groaning, pinning me in place with his intense stare while he pounded his black snake into me. "I'm gonna take you out all dressed up, and show everyone my pretty new white bitch. Everyone who sees you is gonna know how much you love black cock."

That put a vivid picture into my head, of me going to the mall with Vic, or to the grocery store, wearing a short dress or skirt, or maybe a pair of tight jeans, his hand firmly grasping my ass, or holding me close to him as he ground his erection against me. That thought put me over the edge and my little cock exploded all over my stomach.

Once again my daddy wasn't far behind, and he filled me with yet another huge load while I trembled and moaned and tenderly stroked his muscular back and shoulders.

"That-that was amazing, daddy, but I don't think I can take any more," I muttered as my entire body went limp and my eyelids drooped. I was dimly aware of Vic lowering me to a standing position and his cum running down my thighs, and I was just barely able to support my own weight while he cleaned me off again.

When he was done he sat me on the toilet again while he turned off the shower. "Where do you keep your girly clothes, Princess?"

"In-in the back of my closet," I whispered. Vic walked out of the bathroom, leaving me alone with only the sound of my own heaving breaths for company. I sagged weakly against the toilet tank, silently relishing the small trickle of cum I could feel oozing out of my ruined sphincter. I wondered if daddy was serious when he said he would take me out dressed and show me off, and I realized that I didn't know whether or not I wanted him to be. Naturally I was nervous about revealing myself to the world in such a public fashion, and being accompanied by an alpha like Vic in a way that left no doubt as to the dynamic of our relationship. But on another level I was eager for the challenge of passing as a girl, and curious if I could pull it off. I was even curious if I could be attractive to totally straight guys who had no idea what was hidden under my skirt.

Then Vic reentered the bathroom clutching another pair of pink bikini panties (most of my panties were pink, it was by far my favorite color) and I smiled gratefully at him as he knelt in front of me and slid them up my smooth legs. I raised myself up enough to tuck my limp clitty back and slide the soft cotton briefs into place, then stood up and put my bra, breastforms, and shirt back on. Then I took my daddy's offered arm and meekly followed him to my bedroom.

I expected Vic to take me again once he gently deposited me in my bed, but he only slid in behind me, still naked, pulled me closer until my panty-clad ass was pressed against his half-erect member, and seemed to drop off to sleep. I laid there a while, basking in the sensation of being wrapped up so tightly in his strong arms and so covered in his scent, and eventually I too fell asleep.