I Am Publishing My Story as Ordered

Story Info
I am Publishing My Story as Ordered by my Dom.
2.4k words
12.4k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I pull up in his drive way my hands are shaking, and I can feel my heart pounding out of my chest. I know him so well, yet we have never met. We have been in this relationship for quite some time now, and we are finally ready to meet in person for the first time.

As I turn off my car and walk to the front door, I see him there ready to greet me. He doesn't have a smile, but I can tell he is excited I am here. Master greets me and takes my jacket and belongings. He takes my hand and brings me to a chair in the living room and tells me to take a seat. He then leaves the room, at the point I feel like I am shaking. Why am I so nervous? We have been talking online for several months and I have complete trust in him. I head him coming back and I feel his hands on my shoulders, then around my neck. I feel him place something around my neck, my collar. I have been longing for this moment for quite some time. I am his sub, he is my master. This collar signifies the trust I have in him, and the passion and time he devotes to training me to be his perfect little pet. I am filled with excitement to know this time has finally arrived, that he has fully accepted me as his sub.

He then does up the clasp to signify I am his. He takes my hand and guides me upstairs to his room. He tells me to take off all of my clothes and lie on the bed, and he will be back when he pleases. I then hurry to take off everything, folding it neatly and leaving it on the chair. I then go into master's bed, and at this point I am shaking with nerves and excitement. There is a blindfold on the pillow waiting for me with a note telling me to wear it. I slide the blindfold over my eyes. I know I trust master, so as I lie in his bed completely naked and vulnerable with my entire body exposed I feel my heart settle as I wait for his return.

He leaves me there for what feels like hours but must only be a few minutes. I hear some noise around me, but I cannot see anything. Then I feel master's presence around me. I am highly aroused and excited; he knows so much about me, how my body works, yet has only touched me when he placed the collar on me.

I hear him placing items on the bed, these must be the toys master has told me all about, and some he has left for a surprise. I feel my heart racing as his hands start touching my body. He grabs my left arm pulling it over my head and tying it the bedpost. Then my right arm is tied as well. Finally he grabs each leg separately, separating them and tying them to each bedpost. I am completely exposed at this point and master has full access to my pussy and my ass, there is nowhere to turn or nothing I can do but let master take control. I feel the excitement run through my body. As master is standing over me, I feel him touch my face. He tells me to open my mouth, and I do as he says. I then feel his hard cock against my cheek, and he pushes it deep into my throat. Forcing my to take every last inch and fucking my face. I comply with master's cock, and begin to suck it as he likes. I can hear a slight moan from him, and I know I am pleasing him. He then pulls his cock out of my mouth, and fills it with the gag I have heard so much about. I am now gaged, blinded folded, and completely exposed for master's pleasure.

He tells he is going for force me into orgasm after orgasm in whichever way he pleases. My heart is beating more than ever; I feel my pussy dripping with excitement.

I hear him shuffling around with the toys as I try to settle myself down. I need to be his fuck toy and let him do as he pleases. We've discussed safe words and actions that will signal him to stop completely, but this is what we both want and I will not make him stop.

I feel his hand on my clit, which sends a shock through my spine. He then trails his fingers down my dripping pussy to my ass. He lets me know how wet I am and that I should be ready to take him, or any toys he chooses to use.

I feel something warm running from my pussy and then down to my ass. He is lubing me up, as he knows how tight I am. He is paying extra attention to my ass as he has made it clear he owns that and will do what he wishes. He then grabs one of the toys, and then I feel it entering my ass. It sends a jolt all the way up my body. He doesn't try to be gentle as he shoved it in me so abruptly. I then feel the vibrator turn on and he puts it on full. I feel like I should squirm, but there is nowhere to go. He is enjoying this and he is fucking my ass with this toy. I am masters pet, he owns every hole of mine. As he continues to fuck my ass with the anal vibrator I feel him rubbing my cunt. He is circling the outer area teasing me slightly, and then he shoves a few fingers deep inside me. Once again, I feel so exposed and as if I can do nothing but take it. With pure excitement of being in his presence, mixed with nerves and master violating both holes I am so close to orgasming and master notices. He begins to finger me even harder and hears just how wet I've become. I can't take anymore as I bite down on the gag and release my first orgasm all over master's hand, squirting. He's noticed I am cumming, but has yet to stop - he knows I can take more and forces me to. I am almost shaking at this point from pleasure. He then places a vibrator on my clit as he leaves the anal vibrator deep in my ass all while fucking my pussy with his fingers. I am close to cumming again - but master brings me to the edge and tells me I am not allowed to cum again. I am so close, but I listen to master's voice and try to calm myself slightly.

As the toy is deep in my ass and the vibrator on my clit, I do not feel master touching me, but I know he is present. He is admiring me squirm and knows he has total control over me. He has known this all along, but this is the first time he gets to play. I then feel something enter my pussy and it's not his fingers. A dildo is fucking me and once again I have shivers up and down my spine. Master know exactly what makes me squirm, cum and how to add a little pain in with my pleasure.

While he is fucking my pussy with the dildo, he rips the anal vibrator out of my ass knowing the pleasure and pain it will cause me. He continues to fuck me with the dildo and putting more pressure on the vibrator on my clit. I feel my eyes rolling to the back of my head and I am making muffled moaning noises as I am close to another orgasm. He fucked me harder and harder until I cum once again. He continues to fuck me, and at this point I can barely feel my body. The sensations running through my body at this point are paramount to anything I've ever felt. Master then pulls out another dildo and brings to gently push it in my ass. He knows how tight I am and how this will be painful for me. He hears me whimper but tells me to take it. Coming off my orgasm, I feel as if I can take it, but the pain is overwhelming. Do I tell him to stop? Master has trained me for so long, the least I can do is take it. He pushes it in deeper and deeper all while taking it slow. I am starting to feel pleasure within the pain and both my holes are filled with dildos and the vibrator is still resting on my clit. Master can tell I am starting to relax and take it. I cannot see but I can tell he is pleased. He forces it my ass deeper and harder. I trust master and I want to be his fuck toy so I will take every ounce of pain for his pleasure. He starts to slow down with the dildo fucking my ass, and stops. My holes are both filled but I know he isn't touching me at this point.

Then I feel a sudden sting and pressure on my nipples. He slapped my breasts, which send a jolt up my spine, and I tighten up. I find pleasure in the pain he is causing. I then feel pressure on my nipples. I can't tell exactly what it is but it must be some sort of clamp. They pinch but send excitement from my nipples to my dripping cunt.

I feel him hitting the clamps on my nipples causing me to squirm as he grabs hold of the dildos filling my holes and forcibly fucks me making me bite down on the gag even harder. I've never felt this before. Being completely vulnerable but yet so free. My only job here is to please master and I am able to do that.

He fucks me harder and faster almost causing me to lose feeling in all limbs.

I am almost shaking by the pleasure and pain he is causing. He stops fucking my pussy, while he is still fucking my ass. I feel him tugging on the nipple clamps. Master is in complete control and I enjoy knowing he in charge.

I am so close to another orgasm and he notices me whimpering once again. He tells me on his command I must cum. I feel more pressure of the vibrator on my clit and the dildo filling my tight ass. He continues to stimulate my nipples. As he commands me to cum, he rips off the clamps on my nipples causing me to almost jolt up. I've never felt so much pleasure with such a sharp pain all the way from my nipples to my ass.

He leaves me be for a minute while I am told to control my breathing. I've never came so many times to quickly and in a row before.

I then feel him rip the dildo out of my ass cause a shock to run through me, but my hole is then filled with my vibrator, which is on full speed, causing butterflies in my stomach. He shoves the dildo deep in my pussy. I then hear him close my face, as I feel the gag being removed and my mouth quickly filled with master's cock. He tells me to suck him until he cums.

Masters commands are what drive me. I suck his hard, long cock and letting him force fuck my face shoving it as deep down my throat as possible. Now all three holes are filled and this excites me even more. I want to please master as he has pleased me many times today. I keep on sucking taking more and more of his cock until he cums deep down my throat. I feel the warmth in my mouth and all the way down my throat. I then swallow, and begin to lick his cock clean, the way he's told me he likes it. Before I have a chance to do anything the gag is shoved back in my mouth. I feel master teasing my nipples, slapping, pinching and twisting them.

Master then takes the dildo from my pussy and fucks me harder than he has before. The vibrator is back on my clit and the vibrator is ripped out of my ass. I feel him place something else in my ass, it feels like anal beads. He continues to fuck my pussy, but he also begins to fuck my ass with then anal beads. He is causing such a sensation that I've never felt - and I know I am close. Master knows my body well now and knows I am close to yet another orgasm. He tells me I must cum on command again. I know I cannot take much longer of him pleasuring me. He tells me it's all in my head and I must learn to cum on command. I listen to his voice and wait for him to tell me it's time to cum. I am edging towards an orgasm, waiting to hear master speak. He finally tells me to cum and I explode, squirting all over the dildo and his bed as he pulls it out of my dripping pussy. He leaves the anal beads in and turns the vibrator off. I am panting, grasping for air. I have never felt like this before. I cannot feel my legs, arms or any of my body. He then pulls the anal beads out and I feel a slight whip across my chest, almost to tell me to relax. I slow my breathing and come back to reality. Master starts to undo the restraints around my wrists and ankles. I am still lying there as he removes the gag and the blindfold. Master looks pleased, and I do not say a word.

He grabs me be the collar and leads me to the floor. He tells me to stay on all fours while he leaves the room.

I then grab the toys, clean them and masters room, leaving it spotless before I dress

I meet master in the living room downstairs where he tells me to sit on the couch beside him. He places his arm around me, and rests my head in his lap. I am his pet, and I take pride in being treated as such. I know I have pleased him, as he runs his fingers through my hair

We have been waiting for this session for so long - and I know why I trust master so much. He then pulls me up, removes my collar and sends me on my way.

Until next time..

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
You have completed your task as required to my liking.

Thank you for your kind comments and favourites in regards to Callie’s story, both present and future.

I am Michael, Callie’s Dom. I give her a task to perform on a daily basis, and require her to complete it in order to comply with my wishes. One of her tasks was to publish what she considers her ultimate fantasy training session, and the story she published here is the result. Other tasks have included taking tasteful but submissive photos, telling me what Dom/Sub roleplays really turn her on, and so forth. Like the good Sub she yearns to be, she always complies with my wishes without complaint, and provides me with useful feedback on how she felt about the task. In completing her tasks, Callie pushes her limits, learning what she likes and doesn’t like, and continues to show that she is a true Sub-in-waiting, eager to serve her Dom. As her Dom, Callie’s feedback is very important to me in order that I may assign her suitable tasks, and so I can learn what really turns her on so that I may dominate her without overstepping her limits as well as completely fulfilling her expectations. My role is dominant, but showing kindness, honesty, and respect is also of the utmost importance.

For those out there, do note that our Dom/Sub working relationship is online for now, but in time may become actual training sessions. With full communication, respect for limits and desires, and honesty, this may well be the proverbial start of a beautiful friendship!

Michael

P.S. Callie, you have pleased me a great deal. I will reward you for that in time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
story

Glad to hear that you enjoyed the session with your Master. Sounds like the relationship is what you both want, and that is nice to hear. You sound like two peas in a pod.

Share this Story

story TAGS

Similar Stories

Bred He keeps me pregnant, filling my empty spaces.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Breeding my White Wife Ch. 01 Wife agrees to attend a breeding gang bang party.in Interracial Love
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
Wife's Surprise Wife surprise's husband with her own little gangbang.in Loving Wives
More Stories