I am Safe

Story Info
"When You Love, Do You Love For Me?"- Mayday Parade.
2.7k words
3.3
8.1k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey, this is my first straight story period. My boyfriend wanted me to write about what our first time would be like in my point of view. So, on with the story...

"I love you," he confessed for the millionth time today.

"And I love you, mon amour," I said for the millionth time.

Our first time seeing each other and we look at each other like our lives depend on it.

He looked at me in that weird way for the third time since we've been alone in his room.

His eyes go out of focus, darting between my eyes and my lips. He reaches out finally, cradling my cheek in his palm. He leans forward, both of our breaths become erratic. Finally, that moment happens, our lips touch, just a peck.

I dare myself to move my lips, urging his. But then it escalates, becoming more passionate and hungrier. One hand cradles the back of my head, the other still on my cheek. My hands firmly on his cheeks. He slowly lays us down, him on top of me.

His lips descend from mine, trailing down my jaw, to the right side of my neck. My birthmark. He knows it's my weak point in my neck. He tests it, I gasp and moan loudly. I feel his smirk against my skin, his efforts double, attacking the sensitive skin with a gusto. Biting, nipping, sucking, anything to make me moan and whimper under his efforts.

"Baby, are you sure? We can wait. Even though you know me and know I can't wait to be deep inside you, claiming you as mine," his voice quivers with desire and longing.

I nod."Yes, I want this. Us, bonded physically. Feeling a piece of you inside me."

He groaned."God, you know how to fucking turn me on."

I laughed."Likewise, my love."

He attacked my lips with a new vigor, if possible. His hunger rising with the moment, as does mine. We were both virgins. Infants with physical intimacy. But we would find our way.

He continued his assault on my neck, leaving lots of love bites. His hand slipping down my side to the hem of my shirt, lifting it slightly. Asking silently for permission. I nod, knowing his question to continue his search of my body. He lifts my shirt, I help him by raising myself and my arms. The ravishing of our lips stops for a second, only to return with more passion. His journey continues with more area to cover. He kisses my cleavage, going around my bra. Going down my stomach, making my muscles jump and tighten with the teasing of his lips.

He looks up at me as he stops at my pants' waistband, once again silently asking for permission. I smile and nod. He smiles in turn, slowly unbuckling and unzipping.

"Don't fucking tease me, Brice!" I call out, desperate for a faster pace.

"I want to stretch out our first time, baby. Now, we'll go slow, but as soon as you get use to my dick inside you, we'll go harder and faster," his whispers make me moan in longing.

"Fucking tease."

He chuckled."But I'm your tease."

To make him shut up, I grabbed his shaggy, blond hair with both hands. He surprisingly moaned.

"Feisty. I like that in a girl," he said with a wink.

"Always the charmer."

He didn't reply, only finally returning to the task at hand. He pulled my pants and underwear all at once. I could see the fire in his eyes intensify as my most intimate area's revealed.

"You didn't shave," he whispered.

"I know you like it when I don't," I answered.

"Soooo fucking hot...."

His face looked calculating. As if calculating his next move, a way to move on. He spread my legs a bit more. Pausing to take off his shirt and unbuckle his pants. He held out a hand close to my vagina, shortly descending to touch my clit.

"You're so wet... Am I turning you on, babe?" He remarked.

"Yes! Now get on with it!"

"With pleasure, baby."

He smirked as he began to slowly circle around my clit, making me moan slightly with the delicate friction. I bit my lip, restricting moaning loud enough to wake the neighbors. His pressure increased, as did the pace.

"Does this feel good?" He whispered seductively. "Does my fingers massaging your clit feel amazing? Are you close to cumming?"

I nodded. Words failing to come to me at this moment, the pleasure nothing I've ever felt. He smirked, then did the most horrifying thing.

He stopped.

I gasped loudly, unable to cope with the feeling being gone.

"Please..." I begged.

"Please what?" He asked, clearly amused by his success in reducing me into a puddle of lust.

"Keep going..."

He once again smirked that devilish smile. He leaned forward and licked my vagina. I moaned loud, unable to mute myself. He proceeded with wild abandon. His tongue doing things considerably pleasurable, undeniably pleasurable.

On instinct, I grabbed his hair in a death grip. Actually pushing his head closer. I moaned his name with abandon over and over, like a chant. He responded, going deeper and proceeding to slowly begin to finger me. My breath coming out in rapid rise and falls of my chest. His other hand snakes up my body and massages my breast through the black lace of my bra.

He adds a second finger to his tease. The pace doubled, me rapidly coming to the edge. The added finger slowly becomes pleasurable as the initial entry's discomfort dissipates.

"You ready for a third one?" He asked after pausing his activities.

I nodded eagerly, and slowly a third was added. The stretching uncomfortable at first but it disappears, the delicious feeling heightened. My moans come with every thrust and pull.

"Ok, sweetheart. Ready for the main event?" He inquired.

Though my desire for his phallus inside me was great. I felt like I needed to return the favor first.

"Yes but I wish to return the favor first. My condolences for your marvelous, um," I stumbled, blushing unable to word properly after his pleasure course."pleasure."

"Ok, babe." He switched spots, now he's laying on the bed.

I start with a slow, sensual kiss. Kissing down his neck, his chest, his abs, all the while pulling down his pants. I kiss his dick through his boxers, slowly torturing him.

His breath is shallow and rapid, the rise and fall of his chest quick. I pull on the waistband, being torturously slow.

"Baby, please go faster. I want you to suck my cock," he begged.

I pull, releasing his 7 inch dick. The head an angry red and the veins showing all around. His pubic hair shows that his hair is naturally straight and dirty blond. Fairly shaped testicles encased in the hair.

I licked from his balls to the sensitive underside of the head. His breath shuddered. I gently grabbed the hilt of his dick and hesitantly brought it in front of mouth. My eyes flickered up to his face, it was flushed, his eyes were closed, and his mouth opened with rapid gasps.

I opened my mouth and entered an inch or two. He made a loud gasp.

"Oh, fuck," he moaned.

I made a soft sucking pressure around the head, slightly bobbing up and down. After a minute, taking in more into my mouth, watching my sensitive gag reflex. I pull up, taking him out.

"Keep going, babe. Please..." He groaned in frustration as he put a hand behind my head, pushing down.

I smirked, his words echoing in my head, knowing the mighty have fallen. 'I'll never beg' he says, haha, think again love.

I continue my liberation in turning my love into a begging, quivering mess of putty in my hands. Well, mouth as it deemed fit. I felt his member pulse and harden if possible. I stopped, not wanting him to cum.

I sat up and looked at him. Dirty blond shaggy hair, blue-green eyes, lips that form a smile so brilliant it's unreal, slight tanned skin with the strip of pale skin around hips and pubic area from his water polo "uniform" as he says, his um length, a very sizable amount he deems his only good feature. Everything about him is inviting, everything about him is enchanting, wonderful, childish at some points, but all in good measures.

"I want you t-to take me, love," I stuttered bashfully.

His eyes showed amusement and some sincerity. He sat up also and looked into my eyes, a precious smile playing along his lips. He gingerly placed his hands on my cheek, leaned forward and placed the gentlest kiss shared between us in this last half hour. We pulled apart and he continued to rub his thumb gently against my cheek, a soothing motion.

"Of course, my love. I would love to take you, claim you," he said.

"Be gentle, babe."

He chuckled somewhat darkly. "Gentle? What's gentle? Most certainly not when I'm going to take you. No, baby, it will be gentle at first but the rest calculating, fast, hard, maybe a bit animalistic." That devilish smirk making another appearance.

I laughed."Alright."

He reached over to his bedside table, digging through a drawer finding a tube of lube. He put it between us and reached over to unhook the forgotten bra I still had on. He motioned for me to lie down again. He took his time looking me over, making me feel self conscious. I faintly heard him mutter, 'so fucking beautiful...' I blushed profusely at his comment. Only he could make me blush so many times. He brought his lips to my neck, kissing and licking making me moan. Slowly down to my chest, over the rise of my breast. His vision flicked momentarily up to my eyes before taking a nipple into his mouth, gently suckling on it. I gasped rather loudly at the first feel. The sensation foreign to me but absolutely blissful. He sucked, lick with little flicks, and even bit tiny bites with a delicious mixture of pain-pleasure. I moaned and whimpered through his treatment, switching off on both nipples, pinching the neglected nipple not under the ministration.

Finally, he moves downward towards my stomach, kissing leisurely. He kisses just above my area before reaching a finger towards my entrance, sticking the finger in. I gasp on the initial entry.

"God, you're wet," he looks up at me and winks. "Makes for an easy entrance."

He slowly adds another finger, making me whimper. He started a slow sawing motion, progressing to a faster pace after a minute. He adds another finger, making me wince a bit. But I get use to the feeling and the recurring slow sawing motion.

"Soooo tight. Your pussy will feel so good around my cock when I ram into you," he comments.

I could only whimper in response, once again at loss for words. He took out his fingers, the motion pronounced by a squishing sound.

He steadied his dick at my entrance, looking at me.

"Ready?" He asked. I nodded.

I could feel the hot head as it touched me. Then bit of pressure as the head poped in. I winced a little from the discomfort of the stretching. He groaned quite loudly. He looked at me again and I nodded, giving him the signal that he could move. He moved about an inch or two more, the discomfort not as great as at first, just a dull ache overrun by the supreme bliss I felt. He leaned forward and braced his hands on either side of me. While looking me in the eye, he pulled out til the head was almost out then thrusted back to the hilt. I gasped and moaned as he groaned and moaned himself.

"Baby, look at me," he requested.

I had my eyes closed after that surprising and pleasurable thrust. I opened them to see Brice's face above mine.

"I...love...you," he said, each word accented by a thrust. "I love you, baby."

"I...love you too," I said breathlessly.

He took me into searing kiss as his promise of animalistic love making, commenced.

His thrusts were powerful and hard, making me whimper on each one. He was in the middle of making another hickey on my collarbone, biting and sucking up the blood to the surface. I had my legs wrapped around his waist, clinging on tighter.

"You are mine now," he whispered possessively in my ear. "You are mine to hold, mine to kiss. I'm the only one who can make you feel this way. The only one who will be inside you, the only one to cum inside you. The only one who can make you cum."

"Yes!" I screamed, not really knowing what I say powered by his words. "Only ever you."

He groaned and gave me a bruising kiss, a hungry kiss.

"I fucking love you, Destiny," he moaned between our lips.

"I love you, too, mon amour," I breathed. "I'm going to cum."

His thrusts slowed to a halt. He pulled out. "Get up on your hands and knees, baby. I want to cum together with me fucking your ass."

I turned over then lifted myself to my hands and knees. Blushing slightly from being in this rather submissive position. I heard the snap of the bottle of lube being opened. Then felt a cool, slick sensation being rubbed against my hole. A lubed finger tries to gain entry, the guardian ring of muscles show resistance but relaxes a bit when Brice starts rubbing my clit. The finger gains entry and begins the gentle sawing motion. Another finger joins with little resistance. After a minute or two, a third is added with more discomfort but dissipates quickly. After a minute of that, I heard the lube being opened again after he takes out his fingers. A little more lube is put on me, the rest knowing he's putting on his dick.

He crawls up on his knees to place the head of his dick at my entrance. He places a kiss at the center of my back.

"Ready?" He asked for the second time.

"Y-yes," I answered.

He pushed the head with a little pressure. The head poped in with a little resistance. I nodded for him to keep going and slid another two inches in. Then pulled out and slammed in.

"Ooh," I moaned.

"Fuck! Oh God, it's so tight. Your ass is milking the cum out of my cock. Ooh, I'm not going to last," his voice wavered with the power from his thrusts.

Every moment, he goes faster and harder. The headboard knocks up against the wall from our force. My face is in a pillow, my arms couldn't hold up from his thrusts. My moaning non stop. He groans and moans and grunts with each blow. I feel so close to the edge.

"I'm...going to...cum," I said, my voice shuddering with his shoves.

"Me, too. I'm going to fill you with my warm seed. Oh God."

That final bite to my shoulder did the trick.

"I'm cumming!" I shouted.

I felt that peace wash over me. My breathing struggling to begin again.

"Oh fuck!! Oh, baby, I'm cumming!" He roared.

Then I felt his dick twitch, pulse, and thicken before warm cum flooded into me. Tired, he fell forward onto my back. When his dick softened, he pulled out.

He fell panting beside me. I turned to my side, placing a hand on his chest, my calming trick.

"How was that, love?" I asked him, hoping for a good reply.

"Terrific," he turned on his side to look me."Best moments of my entire life."

I smiled to myself. I'm not a virgin anymore. I gave myself, and him to me, to my love. I gave him a sweet, quick kiss. We stayed there. Us looking each other in the, adoringly, trying to catch our breath, petting each other absentmindedly. After five minutes, Brice jumps up from the bed and beckons me to follow him.

"Why?" I implored.

"To wash off in the shower, babe. Maybe shower sex," he winked. "Maybe after a movie, we can fuck on the couch."

"Boy, you crazy." I walked up behind him into the bathroom.

"Yes, my love. I'm crazy. Crazy about you as always." He sweetly kissed me.

This is my life. A boyfriend that loves me unconditionally, and that I love with every fiber of my being.

I'm finally safe.

THE END.