I Am So Horny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You need any baby oil?" I asked. Praveen fixated on my full breasts was slow to answer but finally responded that he need none.

"So you've done this before, eh?" he teased.

"Every chance I get," I teased back as I pushed his hard cock between my breast and gave it a good squeeze. Praveen gave a slight groan of approval, raising his hips up slightly to pump his cock deep in between my 34D tits. I massaged his throbbing cock with my soft breasts, bobbing my body up and down against his cock. Praveen slouched in his chair and thrust his hips with the motion of my body exploiting every inch of my cleavage. I looked up at him through the fringe of my hair, breathing slightly heavier I bit the corner of my lip and looked down at his cock head popping through the top of my breasts before I plunged his cock back down again. The more I watched his cock against my breasts the more I wanted to slide it in my mouth and suck on it. Resisting the urge I continue to pump my breasts up and down but in short quicker strokes, working his cock out away from my body and completely surrounding it with my soft pale cleavage.

"Ahhhhh! Ohhhh yeaaaah!" I moaned with pleasure.

Praveen moaned again, looking down at me, his hip thrusts were losing some of their rhythm with my motions and I could tell he was getting close to blasting his cum everywhere. Just then a knock came at the door, loud and hard. I jumped slightly back in fright from the sound. Praveen instinctively pushed in the chair slightly and threw a blanket across his lap. I now found myself below his desk, still on my knees as the door swung wide open.

"Hey Pooja....you coming over to watch the cultural program?" the voice called to me.

"Yeah I'll be there after 15 minutes... I am dressing up" I responded. We were slightly away from the main door and it was my neighbor aunty walking in.

As we talked I tried to get comfortable in my tight quarters which I now had to share with a hard cock in my face. I situated myself under the blanket and tried to wait patiently as the conversation rolled on between me and our drawn out visitor. His cock stayed rigid and was getting to be too much for me in those circumstances so without delay I began to suck hard up and down his cock. Taken a bit by surprise Praveen's leg twitched as he paused at the distinct feeling of my wet mouth bobbing up and down his cock. Finally we heard the door shut

Ripping the blanket from his lap he looked down at me, catching me with nearly all his cock in my mouth, I held it there and looked up at him slowly. My eyes batted innocently at him as his cock continued to stuff my little mouth. Slowly drawing his cock out of my mouth, a thick mixture of spit and drool spilt down my chin and on to my breasts.

"Holy shit," Praveen stammered.

"Lock the door," I said breathlessly.

Praveen quickly rose and made his way to the door locking the deadbolt and the chain lock to prevent another interruption. I began to slide out from underneath his desk only to have my hands taken from the floor and dragged across the width of his room to the foot of his couch where he rolled me onto my back, pushing my head upright against the couch. Praveen quickly straddled my waist and plopped his hard cock down between my breasts. Obediently I squeezed my breasts together, interlocking my fingers between them to make it nice and tight against his cock. He began to thrust his hips hard, pressing his groin firmly into the underside of my breasts which each violent stroke. With my head upright I found myself staring down the tip of his cock as it pressed out between the top of my breasts.

"Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Uhhhh! Oh God! Fuck my tits. Please fuck them! Oh! Uhh!" \I cried out as I kneaded Praveen's buttocks to the breaking point.

The feel was amazing and at such a vigorous pace I let out a long low moan as my chest was pounded by his throbbing cock. With each thrust his cock would pop out the top of my saliva slicked breasts and very near to my face as I watched the sexual pressure begin to build in his face. He was now breathing heavier and adjusting his pace to longer thrusts.

I grabbed one of my juicy melons and pressed my hard small nipple against his shaft. I ran the nipple up and down his cock. I then rubbed the nipple at his pee-hole and pre-cum oozed onto the moving nipple.

"Oh God! I can't take it anymore". Praveen was excited and his dick was throbbing in excitement.

Praveen slapped my tits around with his cock. I watched them ripple and wobble with each slap. The pre-cum from his dick, splattered all over my huge tits.

I held my tits firmly and watched in kinky delight as the first oozes of pre-cum exited the tip of his cock. Letting out another moan of satisfaction I arched my back slightly, giving Praveen an even better aim at my face. Praveen took me up on my offer and adjusted his hips to meet my chest at this new angle that left my face exposed to every squirt or dribble that his cock could muster. Leaning forward he placed both of his hands on the couch cushion above me and after letting out a satisfied grunt he began to ejaculate on my face.

The first warm squirt landed on my right cheek, followed by another short shot across my lips, which were slightly open from my own moan. The taste of his cum began to enter my mouth and caused me to take a lick of my upper lip. Courtland appeared to be attempting to ration his hot cum all over my face but all at once he burst, letting out long gushes of cum around and in my mouth and both of my cheeks with forcible shots roping across my eyelids and forehead. With my back arched the last dribbles of cum splattered on the upper parts of my cheeks.

The excess cum from my forehead was now dripping into my hairline near my temples while the cum from my cheeks ran its hot and sticky path into my hair flattened under my neck. Praveen's cock continued to pulse in front of my face with the remaining amount of cum gathering at its tip.

Praveen fed the tip of his cock into my passive mouth and continued to stuff his girth further down my throat by pushing down on my head. I moaned and winced as his hard cock slid deep into my mouth before feeling another painful tug on my ponytail forcing my head back up his shaft. I moaned softly as Praveen fucked my face, beginning to enjoy the sensation of his cock pumping in and out of my wet mouth. Several minutes passed before I realized that I was the one sucking up and down on his cock as Praveen's hand had left the back of my head.

"Yer a sloppy li'l cock sucker today isn't yo'?" Praveen groaned

I stuck out my tongue and took a long lick of the underside of his saliva soaked cock. Leaning forward I pressed the underside of his cock head firmly against my outstretched tongue, milking the remaining cum into my mouth. Once satisfied that I had the rest of it I swallowed it along with the amount that he had shot into my mouth. I clamped my lips tight around the base of his cock and with some more squeezing of his balls and some frantic sucking soon felt gush after gush of hot cum hit the back of my throat again. I composed myself and turned to face Praveen, opened my mouth and showed him a huge mouthful of hot cum. I swirled it round my mouth before swallowing every last drop of it.

Praveen leaned back exhausted, admiring his work with a quick smile. I took a few deep breathes before I began to slowly run my index finger across my face, catching with it the cum that was in every attempt soaking into my hair. From here I placed the length of my finger against my cheek and dragged its way slowly to my mouth, collecting all of the cum that lay there, letting it fall into my slightly opened mouth. I repeated this process slowly over both of my cheeks, scooping in thick lines of sticky cum until I felt it running down the back of my throat and tongue. I took a deep swallow before removing the rest of his cum from my face onto my hand which I licked repeatedly, nice and slow in front of a drained Praveen who looked on in satisfaction.

"Looks like you really enjoy the stuff," Praveen commented, making his way over to his pants and boxers to dress himself. I slowly got up from the floor once I was satisfied that I had cleaned up best I could.

"Well we haven't had our lunch yet," I said with an innocent pout. Shaking his head and with a slight laugh Praveen tossed my dress across the room to me. I slipped it on and walked to the bath room to clean myself up. Once fully dressed and after a quick kiss we made our way for the door.

"Well if we stay long enough I'm sure I can give you a nice five course meal down here," he responded.

12