I Am So Hot For Him!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You wish to come, do you?"

I groaned once again, my breath labored heavily as my words continued to come in gasps:

"Y-a-a-a-a, I need to cum. O-o-o-h-h-h-h-h-h, please!"

With a low dull rumbling sound he said:

"Yes come, my sweet heart come, come with me, come in unison with me!"

His hand started going fast and hard up and down his cock moaning and growling. I could see his balls tighten.

My eyes were locked onto his cock, my thumb pressing on my clit and my fingers deep inside my soaking wet pussy.

My body jerked, my muscles contracted, I came with a series of shudders, my sex juices jetted out from inside my pussy in abundant quantity.

Praveen let out a howl seeing my release and started to cum, shooting his sperms on my bare breasts.

My eyes were glued to his beautiful engorged male invader.

The first shot of cum exploded from the head of his cock and landed on the valley between my perky breasts. The second shot of thick white cum surged out from his cock and landed on my right breast. Another blast of cum landed on my left breast. His aim was perfect and never missed the target. Each shot of his cum landed on my tits.

My eyes never left his cock as long as he shot his cum drenching my breasts. It was so pleasurable to watch him to cum, to know was cumming just for me, in front of me. I felt another shudder of orgasm surged through my pussy.

I slowly knelt between his legs, wrapped my fingers around his pecker, looked up at him and urged:

"I need to taste you."

Praveen answered:

"Oooh, please do."

My head came closer to him and I could see he was breathing harder. I licked my lips and prepared to take his pride and joy in my mouth. I let my tongue snake out and started licking up his cock, lapping the cum on his cock head. His cum-covered hand went down between my legs and rubbed his cum into my wet pussy.

As his cock gradually turned flaccid, I kissed the perfect pink head of his soft manhood and told:

"I'm going to make it hard once more time. I need it in my pussy."

A sly smile played across his lips.

I pressed his knees farther apart and caught his crown between my teeth, flicking my tongue over and around it, sampling its lushness.

My tongue made a long lick from the head of his dick to his balls.

I wrapped my lips around his mushroom like tip and slowly started to run my tongue circling it.I worked my lips and tongue up and down his shaft. I took the rest of his cock in my warm mouth and started to suck.

I pulled my head away ever so slowly, sucking it all the way up. When I went to the tip, I let it fall out of my mouth and proceeded to lick up and down the shaft. I picked it up and put it back in my mouth until the head touched the back of my throat.

Sometimes holding his cock in my palm, I captured his balls between my lips and drew his sac inside my mouth feeling the movement of his balls inside as I licked.

His cock started to harden again and his balls started slowly to draw up. His body shuddered to my mastery.

I did not stay in one spot doing just one thing.

I sucked the top, licked the shaft and licked the balls, keeping on changing the pattern. I loosened my throat, put my arms round him and dug my fingernails into his ass cheeks, forcing my nose into his belly and the tip of his stiff knob end deep into the hard cartilage at the very back of my throat. Quickly, I started to make a swallowing action with the back of my throat knowing that, as it was clamped tight over the guy's knob end, this ought to bring the guy in my mouth off pretty quick.

His groans told me he enjoyed it as much as I did.

I took the entire length of his cock into my mouth and I bobbed my head up and down from the tip to the base with increased speed and suction. My hand started to stroke the base of his cock with the movement of my head on his shaft.

Staring at his eyes I asked:

"How do you feel honey?"

He moaned loudly:

"Oh yes that feels so good, you're taking me in a pleasure zone!"

I furiously worked on his prick, forcefully pushing my mouth onto it reaching the opening to my throat and sucking all the way up and down. After a few more minutes of torturous sucking and licking, his cock became rock hard. My eyes were shining with lust as I could make his pole fully erect once more.

I nibbled lightly at his glans, my teeth teasing the nerve rich area with both pain and pleasure. He squirmed under me, his body rigid. Even his toes seemed tense. My soft lips planted the lightest- almost indiscernible- of kisses on the head before I puckered them and sucked it into my mouth. The motion was swift and he was almost surprised to find himself there. My tongue made somewhat ticklish motions as it fluttered over his skin, and my lips massaged gently at the ridge. Just as suddenly, I slipped him back out of my mouth. He groaned his complaint loudly. I slowly lowered and engulfed his head into my soft wet mouth again. Then, I slid farther, taking his dick into my mouth in one smooth fluid motion. At the base, I paused, enjoying the feel of him in my mouth. He was possibly more fascinated by my response than the feeling of being in the wet velvety confines of my mouth. He could feel the subtle vibrations shooting through him as I made a sound between a moan and a purr.

"SSOOOO MUUUCHHH BEEEEETTER!!! YOUUUUUUR DIIICK ISSSS SSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOO BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGG!!!! OHHHHHHHHHHH! SOOOOOOO BIIIG! SOOOOOOOOOOO FUULLLL! I moaned loudly, while looking back in his eyes. "SOOOO MUUCCCHH BIGGGGGER THAAN MY HUBBBBBY!!"

My eyes met his as I adjusted my position. Watching his face, I slowly began to move my head up and down, my lips wrapped around his dick in a powerful grip. I came to a near stop at the tip, swirling my tongue lovingly around the head of his dick. He felt my tongue tickle at the sensitive spot just under the head before I moved back down, twisting my face side to side. The fingers circling the base of his dick tightened and began moving up and down, but not traveling more than an inch. The move was more of a quiver than a stroke.

"Oh God! Pooooooooooooja. You are such a wonderful cocksucker! Does my cock taste good? I do love to watch you sucking cock!"

I slowly bobbed my head up and down in his groin, grabbing a fistful of testicles. He started to thrust up into my mouth, but I firmly pushed him down with my free hand and squeezed menacingly with the other. Swirling my tongue around the underside of his dick, I came as close to a grin as I could around his dick. He whined at my, his body rigid in the effort not to fuck my mouth. A trickle of sweat moved down his forehead, into his eye. He wiped at it furiously, bothered by the distraction.

Then, I had a thought. I would bring him swiftly along, so close to release that he might fail to hold off. I sucked harder as I moved my head up, then released with an audible pop. I left my mouth open so a long strand of drool connected from my lip to the head. He groaned unhappily as the wonderful sensations stopped. I arched a brow at him, deliberately wearing an expression of derision. "This isn't really as hard as you get, is it?"

Praveen shuddered slightly, the words triggering his small penis kink, sending him to the very edge of an orgasm. It was a little painful, dangling there, waiting to explode. I did absolutely nothing else. His dick throbbed in my still hand, waiting for the additional stimulation it needed. What was I waiting for? He'd assumed my question was rhetorical, but maybe it wasn't. He hoped that responding would prompt my to finish what I'd started. "Uh, yes?"

I released him as his body lost its tension.

"Oh. That's too bad." He whined, a little confused. Had I already gotten bored? I crawled back over him slowly, my heavy tits swinging a little, the nipples dragging over his skin. I stopped when they were face to face. "I'm not sure that I'm interested anymore. I mean, does that pathetic little thing really deserve to cum?"

"Eh? I think so... please?" He watched as a brief flicker of amusement crossed my face. It was quickly replaced with what might be scorn. I eased down to perch lightly on him, my pussy very wet and hot against his stomach. The full cheeks of my ass rested on him, the very tip of his dick nestled in my warm crevice. He closed his eyes, fighting the urge to shoot his cum on it.

My breathing changed as he continued going. This hadn't been my intention, but it felt too good for me to tell him to stop. I wrapped my fingers around his dick, enjoying the feel of the soft skin over hard flesh, sliding in my hand. He gradually increased the tempo of his motions, driving it faster and harder into my. Suddenly, I opened my hand and cried out, my body tense. He looked at my hopefully as I came partly back from my orgasm.

"Do you want to cum?" I asked breathlessly. You want to fuck my mouth?" I asked for clarification. "You want to shoot your cum down my throat?"

He nodded, feeling somewhat weird discussing it. It wasn't the kind of admission he'd normally make, wasn't the kind of thing he'd normally want to do, anyway.

"That... that sounds fun." I smiled and started shifting my position. "In fact... You're going to feed me your cock. Do you understand?"

Before I could change my mind, he rushed to throw a leg over my, his knee landing on the other side of my body. With great urgency, he adjusted my position and with equal excitement, I opened my mouth.

He eagerly thrust into my mouth, pausing for a moment to enjoy the intense pleasure as he furiously rammed as far into my throat as he could. At this angle, I was unable to take him in as easily, and he sneered. He began pumping his hips, groaning loudly, the sound a growl and a shout."Mmmmmmmmmm that is amazing" I murmured. "Don't stop." "Please... no more... can't stand... oh god... no more... oooooohhhhhhh... aaaaaahhhhhh..."

"Ooooooooohhhhhhhhh, Yoouuur'eee theee bessst! Ummmmm yeah!! sooooooooooo gooooooooooooodd! Yoouuu're much betterrr thaannn my hubbbbbby!!!" I groaned loudly

My eyes smiled up at him as he pummeled my throat, and he could feel my groan sending little tremors through his flesh. I moved my hands to grab at him, pulling him into my hungrily meeting his thrusts with my sucking mouth. He tried to force his dick as deep into my throat as he could, pumping angrily and lustfully. He could feel his balls tightening, swelling, so very close now.

As he'd been absorbed in thought, I had been getting comfortable. He was completely unprepared for my to swallow his dick in one swift motion. Instinctively, his hips wanted to lift to meet the wet heat of my mouth, but with my seated on him the way I was, he couldn't move them. For a moment, I stayed that way, the tip at the back of my throat to let He feel the textures and temperature engulfing him.

Then I moved down, twisting my head side to side again, my tongue lapping at him. My hair tickled a little as I moved my head in his lap. Its distraction was rather short lived as I fondled his balls. I was making soft wet noises as my head moved up and down. I swished his dick inside of my cheeks. My tongue swirled up over his engorged flesh as my head moved up, and then flickered at his urethra.

"Mm, I... please! Please let me cum!" He begged for my, hoping that I would finally just grant him permission. The night had been a crazy roller coaster, emotionally and physically. The pressure of his cum was making his balls so sore and swollen, and my hand was all that was preventing them from shifting into position so he could explode.

I ignored his plea, quickening my speed. My saliva dripped down his dick, leaking in a slow trickle from the corners of my lips. It coated the fingers I had wrapped around the base. I started moving that hand up and down in time with my mouth. As much as he wanted to thrust up into my hand and mouth, he couldn't. If he even twitched, I gripped more tightly, demonstrating my dominance over him.

"ohhhh damn... ohhhdamnnnn!!... he's cumming! I can feel it!" "Yeeeeesssssssss, Darling!! Oh, yeeeeessssss!! Nowwwww!! Nowwwww!! Nowwwwwwwwwww!! Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!" I cried.

The awareness of that suddenly made it impossible for him to hold out any longer. He's eyes were shut tightly, his hands fisted. His balls started to draw closer to his thighs, and I could feel the tension in his dick. I heard his panting sounds change as he got closer, and immediately pulled my face away. I tightened the circle of my fingers around the base of his dick. "Just a little longer."

"Mmmmmmmmmm that is amazing" I murmured. "Don't stop." "Please... no more... can't stand... oh god... no more... oooooohhhhhhh... aaaaaahhhhhh..."

He's body was painfully tense, desperate for release. I dragged my hand up and down, a motion almost impossible to note because it was so slow. He whimpered as I ignored his chant of, "Please", continuing my slow torture. His head was spinning. He needed to cum, so very much, but the bitch in me wouldn't let him. He groaned loudly, making sure I was aware of his misery.

"uh...uhh.. "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!............ Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!............ Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!" He moaned in approval.

I waited quietly until I was sure that he wouldn't cum. Then I rubbed only the head with my fingertips. I made slow circular motions with the pads of my fingers before lifting my hand so only my nails were touching him. He squirmed under the delicate torture. Somehow, he managed to maintain control, and didn't even try to buck up into my grasp. His balls ached, and he wondered if they'd ever been this full before.

After a while, I sucked his balls into my mouth, the pressure making him flicker back and forth between pleasure and pain. My fingers wrapped firmly around his dick, stroking up and down and kneading at the same time. Then, I lifted and sucked just the head of his dick into my mouth.

He groaned, his body hurting from the need to move and to thrust into my mouth. I adjusted my position to allow him to writhe against my, his hips pushing upward. Their bodies rocked on the bed, making it creak. I took him as deep into my throat as he could go, slurping on it noisily. My hand kneaded and stroked his balls, slippery with the saliva that had pooled onto them while I bobbed my head in his lap.

"Mmmm,......Oh.....mmmmmmmmmmmmhahhahah! " I moaned. "I love doing this to you...."

I slipped my lips off his dick and spoke, my hot breath moving silkily over his wet skin. "I want you to shoot it in my face." It came out as a nearly inaudible sigh. I slowly slurped the head back into my mouth, then out and in again, taking the time to relish the feel of it moving in and out of my mouth. I'd always enjoyed the sensation of that ultra soft and smooth skin gliding wetly over my lips. It still dribbled up at my, a slippery fountain of creamy fluid that coated my smeared red lips. He watched, fascinated by my enthusiasm and how erotic it was to see me enjoying myself.

I let him slip out of my mouth and stroked down his dick with my closed lips, just feeling him soft and smooth against them. I gently nibbled at him, the skin of my lips stretched tightly over my teeth, not to prevent him from feeling them but to stretch my lips tight and allow every portion of them to savor the feeling of him. My tongue slipped out to make the tiniest of licks over his flesh as I did this, tasting him all over. Once I'd reached the base, I worked my way back up, continuing the process and making barely audible little noises of pleasure.

Finding myself at the tip again, I opened my mouth and wrapped my lips softly around his dick. They glided down the swollen shaft on the thin coating of saliva I'd left behind. My tongue stroked gently against him. He had the feeling I was just tasting him and enjoying the feeling of his flesh there, against the velvet softness of my tongue. Then, unexpectedly, he felt something almost sharp. My teeth were biting just slightly into his skin as I slowly slid back up. Despite the thorough job I'd done, licking, sucking, and kissing his penis, it was if a million nerve endings he hadn't realized existed suddenly came alive.

My teeth were smooth and hard, and they glided up over his throbbing flesh. I moved my jaws slightly, making the gentlest of chewing motions, and his hand gripped the blanket beneath it. It was frightening but marvelous, rich with stimulation. Then, I reached the area just below the head, and I kind of vibrated my mouth. He wasn't sure what I'd done, but my teeth were scraping and sliding around, teasing and tormenting him. "Poooooojjjjjjja!"

"OhhhhhHHHHHH........ahahah.... Oh.....mmmmmmmmmmmmhahhahah! YESSSSSssssssssss!!!!!!!!!...... Ohhhhhhhhh dear.....mmmmm, gawd that feels so good." He moaned.

I continued as long as I could, then abruptly slipped my lips over my teeth and slid down. He could feel the opening of my throat there, against the tip of his dick. I swallowed then, with him as deep in as he could go, and he felt everything contract and tighten around him. He put his hands into the soft darkness of my hair, needing to touch my. The silken mass wrapped around his fingers, tight but soft, the way my mouth wrapped around his dick.

Quickly! ......push it in hard! All the way! Just push it in, dear! OHHHHHHHHHHHH uhhh yes! Oh god yes! That's it! Do it again! Ahhhhhh uhhh oh ma uhhh yes! Oh uhh oh uhh oh uhh god yes... now slow again... yes... mm... that's lovely... slow again... and again... once more... again... now hard... yes oh yes oh god yes that's it oh fuck yes do it uhh yes again! Oh God yes, dear, yes!" I moaned as he bucked his hips and started to slide his dick into my mouth.

I began bobbing my head enthusiastically, hungrily encouraging him to shoot for me. My fingers wrapped tightly around his balls, but did not inflict any pain. I was too busy now, enjoying the power of his curling toes, tensing body, and the many delightful little sounds I wrested from his throat. He was whimpering, moaning, panting, and the only intelligible word was my name "Poooooooooojaaa!!!!!....mmmmmmmaaaa...ahhhhhhhh....ahahahahahaha".

"God ohhhh god ohhhhh yeh ohhhh uhhh OHHHHH yeh yeh YEHHHH uhhhh OHHh god yes!" I moaned, a small, high-pitched sound of pleasure.

He moaned and said, "Slowly baby." "Please... no more... can't stand... oh god... no more... oooooohhhhhhh... aaaaaahhhhhh...Enough love". Now I want to enter you. Sit on my hard cock Baby. Let me make you scream now!"

I was delighted with his invitation. I was waiting for this moment. I pushed him onto his back and knelt over him straddling between his thighs with both my legs wide apart.

I held his cock upright, holding the tip at the hot and wet entrance to my body. I rubbed his bulged cock head hard against my pussy, across my clit, his eyes flew open.

I grunt. ahahah..sshshshshssha..ahahaha...Oh my God!! ...mmmmm....shshshsshs....ahahah......aaha. It's building.. "So much pleasure" I thought, "Soooooooo gooooood! Sooooooo verrrrrry goooooooood!"

With a sigh, I closed my eyes and let my body sink down slowly onto his cock. I dropped my full weight down onto his and took his long, hard cock deep into my wanton body. I sighed as his cock reached deep inside my body, stretching my pussy muscles, filling me.

"Mmmmmmmmmm that is amazing" I murmured. "Don't stop." "Please... no more... can't stand... oh god... no more... oooooohhhhhhh... aaaaaahhhhhh..."

I lifted my body until his cock was barely inside me, my pussy molded itself to every ridge, every contour of his swelled hard cock head.

Praveen's hands were on my hips now, he pulled me downwards. As I dropped my weight onto him again, his cock plunged back into my body even deeper than before, driven there by my weight and by the thrust of his hips.