I Am So Hot For Him!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I bounced up and down on his hot and stiff cock, my breasts swaying, soft sobs of pleasure, escaping from my moist lips.

"Ummmmmmmm, yeah! I loooove riding your dick! Ohhhhhhhhh, soooo haarrrrd! Soooooooo gooooooood! Ummmmm, you're soooo thiiick!"I moaned.

I reached one hand behind me for his balls, the other hand moving over my belly and onto my clit.

As I leaned towards him, his hands started squeezing my breasts roughly, adding to the pain and pleasure surging through my hot, wanton body. His fingers then started to twist cruelly on each of my aroused nipples.

'Ooooooohhhhhhhh!... Ooooohhhhhhh!... Oooooooooooohhhhh!' I came almost immediately.

What a fantabulous feeling!

I whispered:

"Oahu, I love the feel of your cock inside me!"

He pushed upwards growling:

"God, your passage is so hot!"

I was so sexually charged that the muscles of my moist chamber clenched tightly his strength.

Our breaths filled the room with shockwaves of excitement.

Love and passion filled his naked gaze and he groaned my name and I his...

Never breaking eye contact I rotated my hip, back and forth, up and down, side to side, rocking gently on the pivotal point of his hard erect cock.

My hip started to dance erotically faster and faster driving his erect cock all the way in and pulling it almost all the way out. Sweat started to form on my body.

I wanted to own him totally just like he owned me. I was begging him to make me scream and he was telling me that he wanted me cum on his cock. I could feel my whole body tensing as my movement on his shaft got more forceful.

"Please... no more... can't stand... oh god... no more... oooooohhhhhhh... aaaaaahhhhhh..."I was groaning in his ear as I bounced faster and faster in his lap. Beads of sweat were forming all over my skin, my pussy dripping juice all over his cock and balls."OOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH! UMMMMMMMM! YEEEEAHHH! SOOOOOOO FUUULLLLLLLL!" I groaned loudly, "FUCK ME!"

"Oh god yes Praaaaaaaaaaveeeeeeeen, keep going I'm starting to cum." I whispered. "Ohhhhh my gawwdddd!!! Yessss!!! Fuck meeee!" I cried out. "I'm cummingggg!!!"

My pussy was so wet by that time that a continuous slurping sound emerged out of my pussy during my every up and down movement on his rock rigid cock.

He grinned back with satisfaction.

As I bounced on his erect sex engulfing it deep inside me again and again, my knees felt weak, my legs shook, My vision started to dim, I gasped for breath, my heart raced fervently, my eyes widened dramatically, I could not continue. I collapsed on him and started rubbing my breasts against his bare chest, his cock still embedded deep inside me.

Praveen embracing me tightly rolled over so that he was above me. I moved with him, his cock never leaving me. He looked down at me, at my flushed face, at the lust in my eyes.

His hands explored every inch of my chest, as his tongue delighted in tasting first one nipple, then the next.

Fueled with lust, he pulled his rigid pole upto the mouth of my feminine core and slammed back into depths with a violent forward thrust. He drove his cock into me recklessly, watching my breasts bouncing with every thrust of his cock, watching the changes in my face as my climax approached, watching my head rocking from side to side.

Swiftly I wrapped my legs around his waist and locked my ankles together, which heightened our intimacy.

"Oh, my .. ... god..... your pussy ... " He swallowed hard, looking into my eyes, "your sweet pussy .. ... is so .. hot .. so tight .. It's ...."

"Yes .. ... Praveen, that's it! Your cock is perfect. .. uh uh. fits me.. .. uh uh .. .. fits my pussy .. uh .. ohhhhhhhhhhhh, darling, .. .. oh that is .. uh uh ... that's good." I said, my voice interrupted by the smooth thrust of his cock as he bottomed out with my cunt full of him.

Lovingly he kissed me as if our lives depended on it and he increased the pace of fucking my warm pussy canal by pumping his erect cock in and out harder and faster.

My puffy, pink pussy lips grasped at his cock every time he pulled back. His balls started to slap against my inner thighs during his each forward thrust in my love canal.

I was then almost hysterical with lust. My impending orgasm grew with each stroke of his fevered cock.

I could feel; every movement he made was directed straight to my brain. I could feel every inch of him moving inside me, I could feel my pussy flexing.

Suddenly my pussy started to throb shuddering its muscles over his shaft and clenched his cock tight.

Waves of ecstasy rushed over me. My orgasm exploded. My body electrified, every muscle seemed to shake and quiver as my climax overtook me.

My vagina started to spasm. My pussy contracted hard several times on his cock. Intense climax ran through my trembling body. I started to tremble with an orgasm. I clawed at my own breasts, tugging at my erect nipples as my pleasure ripped through my body. I was screaming aloud in the empty room squeezing his cock with the muscles of my vaginal muscles.

Sensing my release he screamed:

"Now Baby, it's time for both of us to cum."

My vaginal walls collapsed. I lost myself. My breath became faster and harder. Sweat pearls ran along my body. My vision started to dim, I gasped for breath, a long low moan gurgled up from my throat:

"Oh dear, I can't hold any more!"

My pussy muscles convulsed uncontrollably, tightening and loosening itself around his thick invader. My pussy released a torrent of juice.

"Give it to me baby!!! Shoot your hot sperm deep up my cunt!!! Come on DO IT, DO IT!!!" I screamed at Praveen.

Praveen grasped my hips even tighter, thrusting his cock into my pussy even harder and soon he could feel his orgasm building. He thrust his thumb into my ass and our orgasms arrived at the same time. I could feel Praveen too had reached his peak. His cock began to pulsate deep inside me. I could feel my pussy clench his cock in time. After half a dozen more strokes he pulled back the crown of his stiff cock up to the mouth of my pussy and in one quick forward thrust buried his entire length deep into my inner charms and released his climax.

"Oohhhh!...My!... Goddd!...Unnn Hnnn!... I can feel you coming!...Umm Hmmm!... That's it!... Knock me up!...Ummm Hmmm!... Come baby!...Give it to me!..." I hissed as his cock throbbed and bucked inside my pussy like a fire hose, coating my molten interior with his fiery sperm.

Stream after stream of his thick viscous white hot sperm began to squirt in my waiting pussy.

"Ohhhh myyyy Goood your cum is soooo hot. Ooooooo baby I'm cummming tooooo!!!!!I had never felt anything like it, had never felt such explosive pleasure reaching every part of me, making me tingle all over.

A long low moan gurgled up from his throat all the time during his ejaculation.

"Aaaaaaaaa... " he held me tight "Goooooddddd!!!!"...

Praveen filled me with life and love and I received his offering gladly.

I raised my hips to meet him until his cock shot last drop of cum on the mouth of my uterine cervix.

He collapsed onto my chest. We caught our breath and the wild beating of our hearts slowed. We just gazed at each other, speechless.

A stream of my hot juice mixed with his sperm started to flow from my pussy crack and ran along his balls.

My legs opened and spread out, my muscles exhausted with the effort.

He held him in my ravaged chamber until his member started softening slowly and escaped from my gaping well-fucked pussy.

My strong arms held him tight with love. My full breasts cushioned against his chest.

Our lips once again fused together, tongues swirled into each other's mouths, sucking on lips, nibbling, caressing.

With a satisfied smile on his face Praveen whispered in my ear "You're such a sweet Angel. You're my twin-soul... I love you Pooja!" We cuddled up and went to sleep.

I woke up in the middle of the night to a hand rubbing my butt. It took me a minute to realize where I was. I'm not sure why but I didn't move or say anything. I just let Praveen continue to feel my ass. It did feel nice. His hand slowly rubbing in circles getting bigger until his hand stopped on my lower hip. He gently slid it up my stomach until he had a handful of my left breast. As he massaged my breast he was gently pinching my nipple now and then and would then move down to my right breast doing the same thing. After a couple of minutes he slid his hand back down my stomach until he was back on my lower hip.

I then felt pressure as he rolled me over onto my back. I kept my eyes shut and pretended to still be asleep as I felt his hand move gently down to my pussy. As I felt a finger slide into my slit, I involuntarily pushed my hips up into his hand. His finger slid in easily as I was already turned on from his groping.

Here I was essentially being raped in my sleep, yet I clearly was enjoying myself. Praveen was now rubbing my clit as I continued to gently grind against his hand. A few soft moans also escaped me as I was clearly turned on.

Praveen stopped and I felt his hand leave my body and grab my wrist. I allowed him to move my arm until he had my hand resting on his mostly hard cock. He wrapped my fingers around his dick and slowly moved my hand up and down with his hand around mine. I tried as hard as I could not to grip him tightly as I wanted to but I didn't want him to know I was awake. It was really turning me on. Him thinking that I was passed out while he used my hand to jerk himself off. I could feel him getting harder and he moved my hand down and used it to rub his balls. It seemed that he was shaved but I could feel a little stubble and I guessed he was about 6 or 7 inches long.

All of a sudden he let go of my hand as I let it fall to the bed. I then felt him get out of the bed. I didn't know if he thought he had woken me up or was just going to the bathroom to jerk off or what. It was neither. He had walked over to my side of the bed and I felt his hands on my shoulder and side as he rolled me back to my side so I was now facing him. Then I felt something on my lips. I tried to stay still and relaxed as best I could as not to let him know I was awake. It was a finger and he had managed to get it between my teeth and open my mouth. I kept my mouth open where he left it having a pretty good idea of what he was going to do next.

I wasn't disappointed as I felt the tip of his cock enter my mouth. I could taste his precum. He put a hand behind my head and slowly started humping his dick in and out of my mouth, getting just barely more than the head of it in. I loved the feeling of his smooth skin in my tongue. He was being very gentle as to not wake me up. I then felt his other hand on my stomach sliding down to my pussy. I started lightly humping his hand as once again he rubbed my clit. Then it slid down further until I felt 2 fingers enter my wet pussy and curl inside of me. This caused me to grind a little harder and the deeper he drove them in, the more I would push back into his hand. I was also giving light moans onto his dick.

He let go of the back of my head and pulled his dick out of my mouth but continued to finger me. This caused my moans to now be a little louder. He then started rubbing his dick against my face leaving trails of my saliva on my cheek. I could feel his balls rubbing against my lips while his dick rubbed against my cheek. I lightly opened my eyes hoping to see it but it was too dark.

He then removed his hand from my pussy and just like that he was gone again. Only a few seconds later he was climbing back into bed. I felt him curl up close to me wrapping an arm around my upper body and grabbing my breast. Then I felt his hard cock slide between my ass cheeks. He humped me a little bit sliding up and down between my ass cheeks before sliding his dick down between my legs. He moved his hand from my breast down between my thighs from behind and lifted my leg up until it was bent at the knee and stayed pointing up. This gave him a better angle as his cock rubbed against my moist pussy.

He put the tip of his cock to my entrance and pushed it in slowly causing me to exhale loudly. He paused to make sure I wasn't awake and then slowly continued pumping into me.

I was so turned on as Praveen I had just met and was fucking me while what he thought was me sleeping. He was using me however he wanted and I was just along for the ride. I was trying my hardest not to be too loud to make him think I had woken up but I don't think it would have mattered to him anyway.

He was gradually building up pace and I was now breathing pretty hard. He brought a hand around my waist and started rubbing my pussy. I started grinding my pussy back onto his dick and was now moaning to the point that I didn't care if he knew I was awake. They were still quiet moans until my toes curled and I came hard on his cock. I let out a long loud moan that could probably be heard in the room next door.

Praveen continued to pump slowly in and out as I came down from my orgasm. Then he lifted my leg over his head and down on the other side of him making me spread my legs wide open as he was now on top of me. I opened my eyes to see him looking right at me. I smiled a big grin at him as he smiled back and picked up the pace once again. I wrapped my legs around his back and reached my arms down grabbing his ass. I pulled him in harder with each thrust until I came again. Shortly after my orgasm, he pulled out of my hot pussy and shot a stream of cum up my body that actually hit me in the face. I looked down as the second shot hit me again in the face. There were 4 more streams that shot on my chest and gradually landed further down my stomach. I have only seen one or two men cum that hard and that much before. I was in awe while he just smiled down looking at me covered in his cum.

I looked him in the eye as I brought my hand up to my face and pushed his cum into my mouth. Then I scooped what I could off my chest and stomach and licked it off my fingers. After I was clean, I motioned for him to slide up my body as I grabbed his still slightly hard dick.

He slid up my body until I could get him into my mouth. I massaged his balls with one hand as I sucked his cock back to life, tasting my own cum mixed with his. Once he was completely hard again I pulled him out of my mouth and started licking and sucking his smooth balls while I stroked him with one hand. This made him even harder. I stuck him back in my mouth and sucked on the head while licking the underside of it. Then I dove my head all the way down until his wet balls were on my chin and his dick was down my throat. He grabbed my head and started humping my face. He was pulling out till just the head was in my mouth and thrusting back down my throat. It didn't take too many of these full length thrusts to make him cum into my mouth. I pulled him out most of the way keeping just more than the head in my mouth while stroking the base of his cock. He didn't cum as much as the first time but it still filled my mouth. I swallowed it all and he climbed back onto his side of the bed. I made a kissy face as if blowing him a kiss and rolled back over to fall asleep.

We both woke up around the same time to the sun shining through the window. I looked over at him and asked what the taste was in my mouth. He looked dumbfounded and a little scared until I told him that I was just kidding with a big smile.

I rolled over facing him and grabbed his semi hard dick. I stroked it to life and then climbed on top of him, sliding my pussy down onto his dick. I leaned back, pushing my tits out at him and started grinding forward and back. His hands came up and grabbed both of my tits. I picked up the pace while pushing down hard on my forward strokes causing my clit to press into his pelvic bone. I came and he still looked like he wasn't even close. Then I started bouncing up and down on his dick. He watched as I went from having him all the way inside of me to just the head and then back down. I went picked up the pace going as fast as I could which once again caused me cum really hard this time. The vise my pussy made on Praveen's dick must have been enough as he pumped his hot cum into my pussy.

I rolled off of him panting out of breath. Once we could both breathe, we decided to call the airlines to see if our flights would be leaving today and if so, what times. We both got the same answer, that flights would be leaving but not till the afternoon.

I asked if he wanted to join me in the shower which he gladly accepted. We soaped each others bodies and I made him hard as I stroked his dick with soapy hands. After we rinsed off, I looked at him and said "oops" as I purposefully dropped the soap. I then turned around and bent over at the waist to pick it up. He got the idea right away and slid his cock straight into my pussy as deep as he could. He put his hands on my waist and rocked me back and forth.

"That's it, darling. Right there. Okay, now push.AAAAHHHHH. again. OOOOOOOOooo....aahhahahahahaha....mmmmmmmm...ahahahhahahaa.... it's in. Push deeper. UUUUnnnnngggghhhh. of God. yes. deeper.. that's it. OOOOHhhhh." I moaned in excitement.

I put my hands against the wall in front of me to stable my self so I wouldn't slip or fall. He pulled out after he made me cum and I told him he could do one of two things. I could finish him with my mouth and he could cum on my face or he could do me in the ass. He told me that he hadn't had anal in a long time so I should bend back over. I did happily and he gently slid his cock into my ass. He didn't take long to cum this time and I felt him shoot his load into my ass. We finished cleaning up and got out of the shower.

We got dressed and went downstairs to get some breakfast and by the time we got back to the room it was almost noon. We were talking and joking around while we were sitting on the bed and the next thing I know, he is on top of me tickling me as I laugh uncontrollably. His hands were all over my stomach and legs and feet. He worked his hands under my shirt and shorts and my laughing quickly turned into moaning as my body writhed under his. He pushed my shirt up above my chest and sucked on my nipples. He kissed his way down my stomach and pulled my shorts down my legs and off as he kept kissing until he got to my pussy. He was licking my clit when I told him to finger me at the same time. He inserted 2 fingers into my wet pussy as he drove me crazy with his tongue. After a few minutes I grabbed the back of his head and pushed it into my pussy as I came into his mouth.

Praveen stood up, took his shirt and pants off and climbed back on top of me. I could feel his hard cock on my thigh as we made out. I sucked on his tongue and lips tasting my own juices as he repositioned himself. Then he thrust into me making me throw my head back and moan. He took this opportunity to kiss and suck on my neck driving me even wilder. He worked his way up to my ear and if you have read my other stories you would know that my ears are my most sensitive body part. He was still thrusting into me as he sucked on my earlobe and when he dove his tongue into my ear my whole body started to spasm. I held his head there as I came as hard as ever before. My body was convulsing uncontrollably and I let out a moan that could probably be heard all the way down the hallway. He rolled off me out of breath while I was still panting. He had apparently came inside me while I was thrashing about in my own pleasure.

We exchanged our phone numbers and I left back to my home.