I Am Your Slut

Story Info
She gives herself to you.
3.1k words
4.23
77k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pelagie
Pelagie
2 Followers

I am your slut. I thought up this story last night night. It’s mostly fantasy, some of it I wouldn’t mind acting out, but I’d have to be in the right mood. You always ask me to tell you what I want you do with me, but I’m not good with speaking my desires. So I put them in a story format for your enjoyment.

I came to visit you in your city. You picked me up from the airport. We had the usual hug-and-kiss greeting, but this time you are well informed of all the dirty things I want you to do to me and how I need you to treat me badly. We take the Metro back to your apartment. All your roommates are there playing Halo. You decide to join in on the game. I carry my own suitcase up the steps to your room. After changing into a simple t-shirt and jeans I head back downstairs. You and our friends are still playing. I sit on the chair opposite of you. You know how badly I need to be fucked, but you ignore me for the most part other than a few sly looks and choice words. After half an hour of playing, you and your friends decide it is time to eat. Everyone decides to order wings and I ask for fries. The food is ordered and the gaming continues. I am so bored and in need of you to fuck me. The food is finally delivered. Your friends turn off the game to eat. There is a lot of talk of things I don’t care about and people I don’t know. It doesn’t matter. I didn’t make this trip in order to sit around and gossip. Finally, an hour and a half after I arrive, you decide we should go upstairs and leave your friends to their games. You lead and I follow behind you.

Once in your room, you tell me to take off all my clothing and kneel in front of you. You look down at me and say the words that I have been waiting so long to hear.

"Look at me slut. Who do you belong to?"

I feel a rush of relief at hearing you acknowledge your slut and a feeling of humiliation. It’s knowing that my body belongs to someone else, to you, and that you are going to use me and make me feel so dirty.

I sit up on my heels with back arched and my tits forward. I wait early for your command, although all I want to do is bury my face in your crotch and lick your hairy balls and feel you come in my mouth. You slap me lightly on the face and tell that I know what to do to please you. I am as you say “A well trained whore” and I needn’t wait for useless commands.

I move my slutty mouth up between your legs. I try to catch your eye, but you tell me not to look you, because “Why would I want to look at such a nasty slut” I lick your balls and move my mouth up the length of you. It feels good to finally have you in me. I belong to you and only you. My body was built only for the sole purpose of pleasing you and making you happy. My body... my cunt... my ass... and my mouth, all belong to you. So I suck you and take your cock deep in my mouth while I put my hands in my hair to hold my head between your legs and in your crotch.

I wait for you to call me the dirty names I love to hear. You are not being generous with them. So far I’ve only been called a slut and a whore. So tame. I understand that you do not want to spoil me by giving me everything that I want, so I wait for you to decide what is best for me. You always know.

I continue to suck your cock as you lightly push on my head to keep me from pulling. You start to push me down harder. I have trouble, as always, deep throating you. I gag a little. Instead of backing off, you continue to push me down deeper on your cock. My throat starts to spasm and I’m having trouble breathing, but you do not let me pull away, even though I struggle. In fact, you like the spasming. The tight feeling of my throat closing around your cock head and squeezing it firm.

“Filthy cock sucking bitch” I hear you whisper under your breath as my throat grasps you tight.

Hearing you say that is like sweet music. I now know you are pleased with me. That's all I care about. My only concern is that I please you.

You pull back. I look up at you as if to ask you why. But I know better than to question your judgment. I kneel before you wondering why you've pulled your cock from my mouth, especially when you seemed to be enjoying it. I worry that I have done something to upset you. I feel owned, controlled, and helpless.

My mouth is hanging open slightly and you tell me to keep it open, because you want to fuck my throat. With my mouth open and waiting for you, you hold my head and lower your cock in. We’ve talked about you fucking my face, but for some reason never got around to actually doing it.

“You want this don’t you?” you ask, even though we both know that my answer is meaningless. I nod my head and answer with a quiet “Yes, sir” anyways.

You slide yourself through my lips and hit the back of your mouth. You hold my head tight and then shove your cock all the way down impaling my throat. Then you start fucking my face, driving your cock in and out while you hold my head. You can my grunts and groans. When I grip your cock with my throat you can feel my gag reflex. I love having you treat me like a filthy bitch whore.

My pain makes your cock grow harder. You drive you cock in and out of my tight throat using it as nothing more than another hole to fuck. Your cock continues to plunge into my throat, even though I have started to drool and spit is oozing out of the corners of my mouth. I hope I am pleasing you very much.

You pull out. I gasp for a breath and wipe the massive gobs of saliva hanging from my lips. I am disappointed that you didn’t come in my mouth. I start to worry that there is something wrong with my mouth that it can’t my master come. But I don’t have time to think about that, because you replace you cock in my mouth and continue to fuck it. In-Out-In-Out. I have to breathe quickly on the outs to keep myself from passing out. What good is a passed out whore, I wonder. You thrust harder and harder. I am no longer gagging as that I can no longer feel my throat. Your cock starts to twitch to alert me that you are going to cum. You thrust faster now, with more urgency. The first spurt hits the back of my throat. I cough and choke on your cum. Despite myself, I push you away in a panic and gasp for air. You continue to cum on my face. Cum shoots into my hair and across my forehead. It shoots into my left eye and onto my lips. I desperately try to lick up the rest.

You heave heavy breaths. I am ashamed for pushing you away even if it was to save my own life. I can’t look up past your wonderful cock. I see one more drop of cum about to fall and be wasted. I put my lips around your cockhead and suck out the few last remaining drops. I lick you clean as you put your hands in my hair and pet my head, like I am some adorable pet. Which I am. I feel proud. My mouth has finally been of some use to my master.

“You look like a disgusting cunt. Go wash yourself off. Wear my robe so that no one sees you naked,” You tell me after a few seconds of silence. My heart swells. You are proud and happy with me.

I sneak into the bathroom, careful not to let your roommates see my cum-streaked face. I look at myself in the mirror. I smile. I look like a real whore. My hair is a mess and has a streak of cum in it. I can’t open my left eye all the way, because of the glob of quickly drying cum on it. I feel so proud to look like a real slut for my master.

I re-enter your room. You are at the computer checking some emails. Not knowing what to do, but not wanting to bother you either. I decide to kneel next to your chair. I look up at you expectantly. I wait for you to acknowledge what a good set of fuckholes I am. You don’t even glance at me. My ego is deflated. I remember my place and am once again your submissive bitch. Without glancing at me you reach down and pull on my right nipple. Twisting it in your hand as you read your email. You pull on the sensitive piece of flesh. I moan slightly with pain and grimace. You look down and see my discomfort and again it turns you on. You continue to torture my right nipple, before moving on to do the same to the left. I know my nipples will face more abuse before the weekend is over. You pull your hand away too soon and I start to whimper. I want to feel at your hands. You slap my face. Again reminding me of my place as your slut.

I quiet myself and wait again for you to acknowledge me. Nothing happens. It is then that I remember your words to me about being a well-trained whore. I crawl under the desk and between your legs. I move to suck your dick again, not necessarily to make you cum again, but to just pass the time and relax you. As my hands slowly creep up your strong thighs, you push me away.

“Don’t touch me right now,” you say. The words sting. Have I done something to upset you, I wonder. “I just need to concentrate on this work. Find something to entertain yourself.”

Not having brought anything with me on this trip as I had planned on us using each other to stay entertained. I crawl into a fetal position underneath your desk. I kiss your feet and settle in to take a nap at your feet while my master worked. After a few minutes you put your feet up on top of me. Your right heel digs into where my waist dips before swelling into my hips. The sole of your left foot rests squarely on my face. I kiss your feet again and sleep.

Sometime later, I’m not sure how long I slept, I felt you hands on me. One hand roughly grabbed my left arm and other pulled at my hair. Fearful that it wasn’t you, I start to pull away.

“What the hell is the matter with you dumb fucking cunt?” I relax at the sound of your voice and allow myself to be pulled out from under the desk. My muscles are a little cramped from being in that small space. I hear the distinctive moans of sex and look around the room. A video from your collection is playing. A girl is getting fucked in the ass, really hard. I feel a little mad. Here you have a willing and eager slut for your personal use and you were getting off to a manufactured video of some girl pretending to enjoy being fucked in the ass.

You turn me around and make me bend over the desk. In an instant I feel one finger go up my ass, fast and without lube. I cry out in extreme pain and beg you to pull it out. My ass has not been used in a while and it is very sensitive and tight.

“Shut the fuck up. I will decide what my slut does. You have no rights to make any decisions. You belong to me and I will control what you do and how filthy I want you to be. You're a whore... a slut... and you belong to me. I know you understand that isn’t that right, cunt?” You ask as you grab a handful of hair and pull my head back.

“Yes sir” I moan, as you pull your finger from my ass.

You grab my ass and spread the cheeks apart. I feel very exposed and humiliated. You spit onto my asshole three times to get it moist. I feel your rough hand spread the spit around my tightest spot, while your other hand holds me open. Without warning you slap my spit-covered asshole. I jump and yelp slightly. You laugh and call me an ass-fucking whore. I relax at hearing you call me that.

Sensing my relaxation, you jammed your finger back into my dirtiest fuckhole all the way into the last knuckle. I squirm, but do not try to move away from my master’s hands. You then remove your finger from my ass and place it in my mouth. I suck my dirty slimy juices off your finger and clean you with my tongue. I feel you move back from me and I know what is coming next. I try to relax my asshole in preparation for the assault you are about to give it. It is no use.

You mount behind me and ram your cock half way in my ass with stopping. I cry out in pain and bolt upright, my hips pressing against the desk. You pull me back down and tell me to stop being such a dramatic bitch. Once my asshole stops spasming, you thrust your self the rest of the way in, until I can feel your hairs against the curve of my ass. I reach behind me and spread my ass even wider so that you may be able to get more of yourself even deeper into my most secret of places.

“Good cunt. What a tight little ass you have. I’m going to have to fuck more times than this during the weekend.”

You pull back almost coming out of me, then in one motion ram yourself back into me. I cry out again, my asshole has not yet loosened up to having you inside of it.

“If you cry out again, I won’t touch you for the rest of the weekend. You know this one of the few weekends we get spend together. Now you can either be my willing sub-slut or not.” I choose to be your sub-slut.

You start to assail my ass. First in long hard strokes like the first ones to loosen me up, then once I stop whimpering from the pain and start to moan with pleasure, you really fuck my ass with abandon. You fuck my ass harder than you fucked my face earlier. My hips are bumping up against the rough edge of the desk which causes more pain than the ass fucking I am receiving. You grab my shoulders and pull me down on your ass, stretching me further. You pull back slowly and pull out. I am confused. I have not cried out as you wished but you are stopping. I try to turn around to look at you, but you grab my hair and push my face forward. I feel my asshole start to close up from being empty for so long.

“You look like a really slut with your asshole spread wide like that.” You mount behind me again and shove your entire length inside me. It hurts more than the first time. I bite down on my lip and my asshole clamps tight around your dick. You laugh and say it feels tighter than ever. You did always want to try that. A few minutes later, I feel the familiar feeling of you cumming inside me. I love that feeling. Your orgasm sends my ass into spasms and I cum shortly after you.

Instead of pulling out like you normally do, you stay inside me. I feel your dick get soft and my asshole shrink to its size. You push in deeper. I wonder why you are continuing to thrust your soft dick into my asshole. Maybe my master wants to fuck it again, I think.

“I’m not going to fuck your ass again,” you say as if reading my thoughts, “I’m going to do something much worse.”

Then I feel it. A trickle slowly seeps into my ass. I feel disgusted and humiliated. I never would have imagined you would do something like this. I promised to be your disgusting filth whore, but this was a limit that was beyond me. Or so I thought.

“Don’t move, or it’ll get on the floor. Then you’d have to clean it with your tongue,” You laugh at that, “I’m going to piss in your ass. That was just a taste. I hope you don’t that’s all I was going to do.”

I feel the trickle turn into a gush as you fill my bowels with your hot piss. I could not feel more degraded. I start to cry.

“Oh shut up. You promise to be my cum-slut but then you cry out and protest every time I do something you don’t like. Well, welcome to the life of a slut. Bitch.”

You push in deeper and continue pissing in me. It takes forever. I wonder when it will end. I hope none spills on the floor. I don’t doubt you would make me clean it with my mouth. The gush slows back down to a trickle and you pull out of my ass with a squishing wet noise.

“Don’t move. Let your asshole close back tight, so you don’t spill any. Then go to bathroom and clean yourself up. Fucking nasty ass bitch.” With that last comment you slap my ass and go to the bathroom to clean yourself. I feel disgusted with myself and slightly scared. Why did I agree to be your dirty whore for the weekend and forgo the use of our safe word, I wondered as I waited for my asshole to close back up.

Pelagie
Pelagie
2 Followers