i am Yours

Story Info
The gift of her final and total submission.
2.7k words
4.28
69k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
*jewels*
*jewels*
3 Followers

There is still so much I have to learn. How could I forget that my Master is all powerful and all knowing? That all I see or do or experience is at the hand of my Master? That I exist only to serve him?

But the last shred of self has not yet been extinguished in this slave. So when I see her, sitting across the terrace from us, glorious in the sunlight...I can't help myself. My body's reaction is instantaneous. And she seems to recognize something in me. As she rises from her chair and looks in our direction, our eyes lock and all rational thought is lost. I turn to you and beg you to excuse me for a moment. I follow her to the ladies' room. Behind my back, I miss your quick smile and the nod of acknowledgement you give her companion.

Once we have passed through the door, she simply turns, leans against the counter, and lifts her skirt. I can only think to drop to my knees and press my mouth against her sweet, fragrant mound. My tongue probes between her down-covered lips until it reaches the hot, wet core of her being. It could have been minutes or hours that I knelt there worshiping her creamy pussy and hard clit. But I did not stop until her body stilled and her cries quieted. As quickly as it had begun, she was gone. I took a moment to pull myself together before rejoining you at our table.

Instantly I knew. The look in your eyes made it clear that you were impatient at having been kept waiting. But my fate was sealed when you grabbed the back of my neck and drew me to you for a kiss. Your nostrils flared at the unmistakable scent of cum; your tongue running over my teeth found the indisputable truth of what I had done.

As you seated me in the car for the trip home, ever polite and correct in your public treatment of this most wretched and undeserving slave, I tried to explain. One quick, sharp backhand across my cheek told me that no explanation would be acceptable. With your hand print starkly visible, I cried all the way home...both from the shame, the pain, and the dread of what would come next. Once there, you escorted me directly to my room. Not saying another word, I knew what was expected of me for my insolence. I stepped out of my dress to assume my proper position -- draped naked over my whipping post. I waited, bracing for the first strike of whichever implement you deemed appropriate for this transgression. To my horror and further humiliation, all I heard was your voice..."Your need for self-gratification is obviously greater than your need to remain with me. I will release you tonight unless you can prove to me that your desire to serve your Master means more to you than your old life. You will have only one chance." The only remaining sound was the key turning in the lock.

How could I have been so stupid? So careless and so thoughtless? It had taken so many years of waiting before my Master had found me. And now, because I insisted on being such a selfish, ungrateful bitch I was about to lose everything I so desperately wanted and needed. But I knew what was expected of an obedient, willing slave even though I had not finished my training. So I must prepare -- quickly and thoroughly. I could not bear the thought of being turned out into a world where not even a lesser master would save me from myself. My Master is everything to me; I just need to make him see my desire to be possessed wholly by him.

I'm not sure how long I had been waiting, but it was late in the evening when you returned to find me in the proper position of complete supplication -- kneeling, chest to knees, arms out, fingers flat, forehead touching the floor. I had dressed appropriately also for that most dreaded and severe of punishments. But the rack was no less than I deserved. So you found me naked but for the studded leather neck and waist collars and the wrist and ankle restraint cuffs. I could not meet your eyes when you had me rise from the floor. I was afraid of what I might see in them; either the disappointment or the satisfaction would have been equally terrifying. But as you raised my chin and the tears fell from my eyes, I saw all that I had hoped for -- the triumph, the power, and the thrill of your anticipation.

It was time for me to speak. My entire universe balanced on my next few words. I could not find my voice at first. My tongue darted out to lick my lips once before I could finally begin. "Master, this pitiful excuse for your slave has brought shame to you through her willful disobedience and rampant whoring. She, who is nothing without her most supreme Master, begs you to accept her most abject apology. With this apology, Master she offers to you all that she has left to give -- her body and, ultimately, her soul. This useless slave has already willing given up possession of her heard and mind to you. She now begs you to take her through the remainder of her training -- now, tonight -- so that she may be made worthy of continued service and obedience to you, her only Master."

"You know what you are asking for, slave?"

"Yes, Master. I am asking you to use me on the rack. And all that it involves. So that I may be cleansed of any remaining rebellious thoughts or actions."

"Very well. We will see how serious you are."

As we descent to the playroom, my entire body begins to tremble. I know you keep no other slaves here, but I also know that you offer your facilities and expertise for the training of new slaves and pets for other people. I have heard the screams often. And I wonder if anyone will hear mine tonight.

I try not to show the shock I feel upon seeing the couple from the restaurant already there. I cannot, however, contain my surprise at the change in her. Gone is the enchantress from the garden and the sunshine. In her place is a true goddess of the night in full dominatrix regalia -- black leather bustier, fishnets, spike heels...and a monstrous strap-on dildo standing straight out from her crotch. Her laughter, when she sees my distress, is anything but kind.

Responding to a nod they get from you, they move forward and each grab me by one arm. I am led to the center of the room...to your rack. They place me on it, laying face down. Even without the upcoming training, this was not meant to be comfortable; it looks quite like two sawhorses with a wide board between them that supports me from just below my breasts to my hips. This leaves my breasts free, but puts extra strain on me if I try to hold me head up. Since I have never been subjected to it before, once they lay me on it, adjustments need to be made. Watching this, hearing it, only makes me tremble more. First one wrist cuff, then the other, is clipped to the D-rings embedded in the surface. Then my arms are pulled out away from my body...just to the point of discomfort, but not quite pain. If I struggle or try to move in any way though...I don't even want to think about it. My ankles are treated similarly, but they are positioned not only out but also up...so that my entire sex is openly displayed and available. As a final step...one meant to break any remaining thought I might have of willfulness...you trail the dog leash made of heavy metal links up over my ass, across my back, until I feel you attach it to the ring in the back of my collar.

I think the preparations are complete. I am mistaken. My tits have been left free for a purpose; they will not escape unscathed. Pulling tightly on the leash, you force my head up so that I can see her, so that I can see what she has in her hands. Your favorite weighted nipple clips. She delights in pinching and twisting my already erect nipples hard before letting the jagged little teeth settle into my flesh. This is the first during what I expect to be a pain-filled night, but that knowledge does not keep me from crying out at the quick, sharp bite and the shock when I feel the full weight swing free from her palm.

"Tell me what you want, pet. Tell me what you need to fulfill your destiny. Tell me what you are, baby girl."

As my mind starts racing with the words that are ready to pour out of very soul, I feel the hands on me. First it is just her hands running up and down the length of my securely bound legs...almost to my pussy...but not quite. Then his hands winding through my hair, slowly lifting my head until all I can see is his prick standing hard and ready just an inch from my mouth. Barely leaning forward he begins rubbing his large cock head over my face and lips. And finally your hands...kneading and squeezing the cheeks of my bare ass...trailing your fingers through the cleft in between them.

"I want to belong to you, Master. Wholly and completely. I need to serve you...with my body, with my soul. Use me, fill me, in whatever way you desire. Please, Master, take me into the pain; make me feel the power of your possession. Let your whip make me scream and hear me beg for more. I crave the place that only you can take me, Master, that place filled with undeniable pain and exquisite pleasure. For I am nothing until you deem me worthy of being what I was meant to be, Master...your slave."

With that the man tightens his grip on my head and shoves his cock down my throat. Although I almost choke, I don't dare fight it. I suck him hard as he fucks my mouth. I hear him, almost chanting, "Suck it, cunt. Suck my dick. Suck me, bitch. Suck me dry." He pulls completely out for a moment, shoving his groin hard in my face. I reach my tongue out to lick his huge, hairy balls. I hear him groan once before he goes back to pumping himself in and out my mouth. He swells even larger, until I can barely take it all. He will cum soon I think. That knowledge...that I will soon be swallowing this stranger's seed...starts a familiar tingling in the pit of my stomach that translates into a more familiar feeling in my pussy. I am getting hotter and wetter by the second.

Just as he thrusts one final time, just as his cum begins to shoot, I am brought suddenly back to reality by the feeling of having a gigantic prick slamming deep into my tight, hot cunt. Since he is still spewing down my throat and your hands are still exploring my butt, I realize it's her. She is using that huge fake cock in my pussy...fucking me fast and hard. Her companion takes his slowly softening penis and rubs it around my mouth and over my face until I am covered in his cum. She grabs me by the waist so she can fuck my twat with her hard rubber dick even harder and to keep me from moving away with each vicious stroke. What I have just now realized is that there must be some sort of clitoral stimulator attached; the pressure on my clit as she slams in and out of my pussy is becoming unbearable. I try to concentrate on the dildo but by now my cunt is getting wetter...and hotter...and is aching for release. From that constant rubbing on my clit. That constant, relentless rubbing. I try to stop it; I need to stop it. But I can't. As I hear her start the rise to her long-awaited orgasm, my own unstoppable climax slams into me making me cry out from its force. Before I can even come down from that pinnacle, while the aftershocks still rock my body, I hear her voice whispering in my ear telling me that I will pay dearly for that loss of control.

Without another word, she pulls out of me and they leave us...alone...cum still dripping from my lips...his above, my own below.

"And pay you will, my little whore." As your hand lands with all its strength across the upturned cheeks of my ass. "But first, tell me what you are."

"I am a slave slut, Master."

"And whose slave slut are you?"

"Yours, Master...only yours."

I feel you use your hands to part my buttock cheeks. You lay the hot, hard length of your prick along my crack. I feel you sliding along my ass for a few, brief strokes. Then you are gone.

My need for you now is so great I cannot stop the whimper that escapes my tight throat. "What do you want, my beautiful little slave slut? Tell me...NOW!"

I know what you want to hear, what you expect to hear. And you know I cannot say it. I have never said this to you. Now is the time; if I truly want this life, I need to say the words. They stick in my throat unspoken. I think you will forgive me...as you have before.

Until I hear the crack of the whip right next to my ear. Until I feel its sting across my back. I cannot control the scream that escapes my lips. Two more in quick succession -- one on my now quivering ass, one across the tops of my legs. When you next lay your hand on my ass, I still cry out. I feel you lean toward me, your face buried in my hair at the back of my neck. Your hand caresses my butt gently. You nuzzle my neck where it meets my shoulder. I feel your tongue run across my shoulder. Can you taste it on me, Master? The need and the terror, the pain and the ecstasy?

I feel you sink your teeth into the cords of my neck, but my scream is choked off as you jerk my head back. You have managed to wrap the length of my leash around your hand several times and its hold on my collar chokes off all but a quiet moan.

"What do you want, bitch?" You scream in my ear. "Tell me what you need, cunt, or you will never get it again!" You don't really need an answer. You know my inner most desires -- to be possessed and controlled only by you. But I need to learn...as part of my training...that you are never to be denied. So you release my collar just enough that I may speak.

"Please, Master?"

"Say it...just say it and it will be done."

"Please...oh..." And then the words come pouring out. "Fuck me, Master. Use your cock in my ass and fuck me, please. I want to feel you fill my ass with your cum. I need to feel it...please."

So you prepare to complete my training. With one hand controlling my leash and the other in command of your favorite whip, you finally claim my ass. Plunging your rock hard nine inches fully and completely into my bowels over and over, you give me what only you can...total domination. As the whip cracks across my pale flesh, leaving angry red welts, my screams of pain and desire echo through the room and through your head.

It begins again for me; that unmistakable feeling of impending climax. The already tight muscles of my ass clutch your cock, pulling it in deeper. You fuck me harder still until you empty yourself deep inside me.

Before I can completely recover from my second mind-numbing cum of the night, and with only the sounds of my weeping filling the room, you remind me I have one task remaining. So, looking into the face of the Master that I both worship and adore, I begin to lick your still swollen cock clean. Smiling and completely happy, I won't think about where it has been; I only need to remember who and what I am...and who I serve.

*jewels*
*jewels*
3 Followers