I Arranged It All Ch. 02

Story Info
Wife lets husband and sister...
3.6k words
4.39
41.8k
24

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/02/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Momstheboss
Momstheboss
3,101 Followers

I spent a great deal of time pondering and planning exactly how I was going to get Kate to agree to fuck my husband. Press asked me occasionally if I had changed my mind. I assured him I had not and that Kate was a busy real estate sales person, as he certainly knew.

Years ago when Bobby had been cheating on her and she had discovered it, she had admitted to me during a visit that Bobby's cock was the only one she had ever known but she desired revenge, though she added she would never reveal an infidelity to Bobby. She also added, with a wistful tone, that experiencing another cock would be icing on the cake. A month or so passed and she let Bobby return home. If she ever acted her desire, I felt sure she would have told me.

My plan was eventually formulated and I waited for the timing to arrive. I purchased a few clothing items including three bikinis and invited Kate to lunch. I told her of the items I had purchased for her and told her to wear something appropriate for trying on clothes. I purchased clothes for everyone in the family at one time or another, so it was not an unusual request.

The date arrived.

Finishing lunch Press retired to the living room to watch TV news. Kate and I talk while I tidy up the kitchen. I hear her relationship with her husband is still less than desired. Press is unaware of my exact plans as Kate and I stop in the living room momentarily to chat with him. I am only mildly surprised to find him sitting on the sofa instead of his chair.

"Hey sugar, you remember when Kate was living with us and I bought her those bikinis? I purchased three new ones and some other things for her and thought maybe you could again critique them?"

He agreed, suppressing, I thought quite convincingly, his pleasure and surprise at such a suggestion, but I could tell he was quite interested.

"Press does not want to see this old woman's body in a bikini!" Kate expressed.

"You're not old and your body is in fine shape I am sure." Press said. "You're going to let guys on the beach see you but you're not going to let me see you in the comfort of the air-conditioning? I'm hurt!"

"I apologize, sweetie." She offers.

We retire to one of the bedrooms off of the living room we had converted to a large closet and began trying on clothes, dresses first. Kitty had worn a cotton pullover dress that made it easy to remove. A few shirts, that Press quickly reviewed, then, the first bikini. She removed her panties and bra.

It had been some years since I had seen Katie completely nude. A daily walker, she was still a very firm and fit woman, with a slight belly. She was high hipped making her long legs seem long in the extreme. And her smooth shapely legs, as my husband would say, ran all the way up to her shapely, teardrop shaped ass. Her breast were not as large as mine or Patty's, and all our nipples were about the same size, but Kate's areole and nipples were a lovely contrasting color of Rose, the areole the darker of the two. Kate was the prettiest of us sisters.

"Did I tell you that Press screwed Patty while she was here?" I nonchalantly say as she pulls her bikini bottoms up.

The question causes her to freeze with the bikini bottom halfway over her ass. She glances my way with an inquiring expression on her face.

"What? You mean a couple months ago when she was down? And how exactly do you know this? And why he is still vertical?"

"It was mutual. The three of us. I know you and Patty have always been especially fund of Press. I have not been performing my wifely duties of late (me, unwilling to admit it had been more like a lifetime) and I thought I would give him - and you - a treat. Patty was agreeable, and since I haven't heard any more about your desire for revenge, I thought you might be interested. That it will be discreet, goes without saying.."

There is a long pause as she looks down to finish adjusting her bottom.

"And Press is OK with all this, of course?"

"I'm not an idiot, Kate. I know how he feels about you two - you especially. He was as shocked as you are. Things progressed really quickly with Patty. He has been a good husband. The bottom line is he is a man and he has always had a desire for you and you know it. So, are you in or out?"

"You're correct, I haven't had a strange cock yet and I do adore your husband. I'm a bit embarrassed. A bit of notice would have been nice. Is he in the loop already?"

"Only partially." I chuckle. "I think he suspects something up."

"We'll play it by ear." She offers.

"Exactly." I agree.

We open the door to the bedroom and I let Kate walk out first. She wears a dark brown bikini swimsuit with a very modest bottom covering all of her buttocks. She walks to within 5 feet of where he is sitting, just shy of the coffee table, and begins to turn in a circle with outstretched arms.

"I don't remember," she chuckles nervously, "being this embarrassed when I modeled for you 30 years ago."

I smile inwardly seeing that she is actually blushing. Press, it seems, is holding his breath with a hungry look on his face. I am certain he knows the fix is on, Kate has agreed, and figures in a very short time Kate will be on her back and he will be between her legs. I wonder if Kate has noticed the bulge in his cotton shorts. He is commando, as usual.

"That is a very lovely swimsuit, young lady!" He praises flirting.

The brown suit was a good contrast to Kate's shoulder length brown hair and brown eyes, but the corn yellow, again modest, suit she displays next makes her ass pop. Press, not a breast man, probably because I resist him ravishing mine, stares at her, also popping, breast, before coming to rest on her ass.

"Don't you think the yellow makes my butt look huge?" She asks, not directing her question at any one specific.

"Press, what do you think of Kate's butt?"

"If I may be so bold, it's a butt you would like to bite and pray for lockjaw." He did say quite boldly, I thought.

Kate took a few steps closer, turning and posturing it out towards him for a quick moment.

"Oops! Missed your chance, you dirty old man." She says teasingly, looking at me and smiling.

"That's not fair, Kate. Give him one more chance." I implore, as she trots back to the bedroom.

The sexiest suit I saved for last. A dark green, true bikini, skimpy as hell, showing most of her buttocks. I hope Press will notice some of her pubic hair showing. A great deal of her breast is trying to escape the skimpy bra.

As she glances at her profile in the full length mirror on the door, I tell her the ball is in her court and it is up to her to take him to bed.

"And where are you going to be?" She quizzes.

"Watching, little sister." I assure her. "I eventually joined him and Patty. But, don't get nervous. There's no hanky-panky between the ladies."

Kate opens the door herself and places herself again in front of my husband. She knows she looks good as my husband sits there taking in the sensuous middle-aged beauty before him.

"Are you going to let me bit you on the ass this time?" He asks teasingly.

Kate moves around the table to his right knee and turns her back to him. Press reaches for her hips and begins to kiss, nuzzle and nibble on her ass, running his nose up her crack.

"Being watched is embarrassing as hell!" She says in a low whisper looking sternly at me.

"I'm just a figment of your imagination." I smile back.

Kate closes her eyes and breathes deeply, moaning lightly, as Press explores her mid-section with his lips, nose and hands, exploring from ankle to lower back. He leans back slightly and begins to remove the bikini bottom, "May I?", sliding it slowly over her hips. He goes back to exploring as she steps out of them. When he palms her now bare crotch she spreads her stance to give him access. I stare at his finger as he strokes her clit, reaching from behind her.

"Stick it in." She directs, bending and placing her hands on her knees. "Mercy! Stick it in and push it deep."

I reach under my light house dress to remove my panties, watching him invert his hand to push his middle finger into her. He finger fucks her slowly with his right hand as his left reaches to unstring her bra. It falls to the floor and he begins to fondle her left breast, thumbing and squeezing her nipple. Her moans are lustful and continuous. I begin to finger my pussy and watch the erotic scene before me.

"Can you get it free, Press?" She quizzes lustfully. "I want you cock in me really bad!"

Press's hands reach for the top of this cotton pants. As he pushes them down, I am happy to see his firm erection pop free. Kate turns and positions herself, straddling his knees, placing her hands on his shoulders, relying on him to hold his cock erect as she probes herself and settles down onto it.

"Oh, lord, that's good!" She breaths, as she wiggles her ass, Press pushing up, to get it deep inside her.

She lifts and drops her ass in a slow rhythm, me, watching my husbands cock withdraw and penetrate her pussy. As I have, she's allowed her bush to become lavish and it surrounds her medium lipped labia.

Press is lavishing his attention on her breast, suckling alternatively on each nipple. It is evident that her nipples are sensitive and it reflects in her downward thrust, sending his rigid cock deep into her. It occurs to me that his erection has not waived and my anger spikes, but suspressed, knowing he has probably taken one of his pills. One of the reasons we do not have "dates" is so that he does not anticipate sex and take a pill. With all his other prescriptions, I do not want him taking them, preferring to keep him alive, rather than screwing him. It is discerning to think that Kate is enjoying the benefit.

As I move the coffee table, Kate has dropped her head down to study their coupling. They are occupying the left side of the sofa and I flop down on the right side, distracting her. She glares at me.

"Damn, Della, is in there somewhere else you could be?"

I just chuckle. "For an old guy, he has a good cock, doesn't he? Why don't we retire to the bedroom and be more comfortable?"

"I am doing just fine right here!" She replies defiantly.

"Let's go to bed, Kate." Press whispers, tapping her ass, causing her to lift off of him.

Kate is in the lead with Press behind her as I follow closely. He stops her midway through the small kitchen and motions towards small table.

"Put your ass there on the table, for me."

"Don't do this to me! Not with her here!" She protests as he takes her hand and maneuvers her around.

As she maneuvers onto the table, I am intrigued as Press positions the chair and takes a seat as if preparing to partake of a meal. He positions her feet on his shoulders as she leans back supporting her torso on straightened arms. He studies her pussy for long moments before putting his face to her crotch, plaming the sides of her ass.

I have spent my entire married life resisting his efforts to get me on the same table. Now I am watching him give my sister oral pleasure on that table as she watches him please her. I consider getting under the table and sucking his cock, but I am not a young woman and I've only sucked his cock occasionally. Kate lays herself back as Press partakes of her, until now, forbidden fruit. I can tell he is in no hurry as he lavishes kisses on her inner thighs and runs his nose through her lavish bush. Her hands grip the back of her thighs.

I remove my dress and again begin to play with my pussy, leaning against the counter. I cannot help fingering my hole. My desire is great to be under him, my legs spread wide and lifted, his cock pumping inside of me.

"Ohhh, goddd! Please, don't stop! OOhhhhhhhh! FUCKKK!"

I smile, seeing that he has stuck his tongue into her. I cease my masturbation and move closer to see the action up close. Her ass is humping his face as he tongue fucks her. When he returns to her clit, she begins to huff and puff like a woman in labor. I know she cannot last long. I do not anticipate another tongue fuck and neither does she. Her head is shaking back and forth and she is muttering without intelligence. He returns back to her clit.

Her body stills for a moment and then quakes as she bellows like a stricken animal, seized by a strong and long-lasting orgasm. As her body relaxes, Press stands and is on me in a heartbeat, turning me, pushing my legs to indicate he wishes me to widen my stance. I do. He probes for my hole, finding it and pushing home, taking my breath. He begins a rapid, intense rhythm. I wonder if Kate is watching, wanting to know her thoughts.

As if answering, I hear her say, "Fuck her Press! Fuck her ass hard!"

He is indeed fucking me hard with determination. The pill is doing as it was designed to do. His dumb ass will be sore tomorrow but today he is a stud with a couple of females in heat. He groans and shoves deep into my pussy. I can feel his cock jerk as he empties his sterile load into my pussy - my belly. I feel his firmness in tact as he pulls out of me.

He moves to Kate who is still lying on the table. Has he forgotten, damn his hide, that I have not had an orgasm? Any chance at all has evaporated for oral as he has cum inside of me. With his right hand holding hers, he helps her off the table and leads her to the bed. As if all of one mind, they enter the bed and maneuver into position; Kate on her back, knees lifted and pulled back, Press sitting on his haunches, his knees up against her ass. He guides his cock into her.

They have left no room for me that I have to make a decision to go clean up or enter the bed. I enter the bed and lay to my husband's right. I watch him stroking into Kate. I hear her barely audible grunts and moans.

His right hand reaches for my pussy and he begins to palm and toy with it. Kate is watching with a knowing smile on her face. As his fingers probe my pussy, my moans are involuntary. I put my arms behind my head and close eyes. I let him do as he pleases. I hear Kate grunt and the bed shake with each deep thrust he gives her. His finger slides into me. His finger follows the rhythm of his cock causing Kate and I to grunt together.

I want to be fucked by his cock so bad I want to scream. Again, as if in answering my plea, I hear Kate say, "it's Della's turn, Press. Give her some cock."

Press pulls out of her and scoots over between my legs. I reached for him and position him to me and we couple. I expect a rapid pace, but am surprised at the leisurely rhythm as he cradles me in his arms.

"You know I appreciate all of this?" He says. "Patty. Now Kate. You gals have got some great pussies. I am a lucky man."

We had been married 44 years and he knows how I desire to be fucked - how I like to be brought to orgasm. Kate is watching. She has a firm hold on my right hand. As I climb the ladder, my breathing becomes progressively quicker paced. It is not a lustful - lose your mind - fuck. It is a sensuous fuck. I moan deeply as the all-consuming, soul revealing orgasm sweeps over me.

It was a long fuck. I am exhausted. I am not perturbed, but mildly surprised, as Press pulls out of me and maneuvers back to Kate, coupling with her, cradling her as he had me, and begins fucking her slowly.

"Your cock is wonderful!" I hear her praise. "You know that bitch Bobby was messing around with? He said she was multi-orgasmic - that was his fascination with the blonde headed hussy. He never gave me a chance to have more than one orgasm. Press, I'll come for you a dozen times if you want. Your cock, your finger, your tongue, my finger if you desire. It's been a long time since I've been so hot."

"You hear that, Del?"

"Mmmmm. I heard. You two screw all you want. I am going to take a nap." I say, as I roll onto my side, my back to them.

They fuck, and fuck, and fuck. The rhythmic bed is lulling me to sleep.

"Are you going to come in me?" I hear Kate inquire, bring me back to full consciousness, putting my nap on hold.

"Is that what you want? It may put a damper on my erection. I have been holding off. There are two of you."

"There's only me now. Fuck me like you did Della and then, yes, I want you to mark my pussy."

Still, with eyes closed, I listen to their lovemaking - the moans, the praises.- words of praise I don't think I would have heard had they known I was still awake. When he called my name, I do not response. To Press, I knew Kate was a treasure, much more so than Patty. I heard him tell her in a whisper that her pussy is the best. I wonder if that was between she and Patty, or, me also. I heard her tell him this would not be the last time they would make love. I took it for what it was; new, all consuming, provocative, lust.

Like me, he fucked her long and sensuously. The bed moved rhythmically and quietly until just a few moments before Kate's rhythm increased threefold bringing on her orgasm. Suppressing her moan was a nice touch. I felt unfamiliar movement and chanced a glance. Press had gripped her ass with both hands. Then, the movement of the bed is very familiar as it sluices back and forth with rapid rhythm. I could have wrote the banter as I have said similar words.

"Yes! Stick it deep, baby! Come on! Shoot your cum in me. Make my pussy yours. Harder! Harder, damn you! Fuck my pussy. Fuck Katie! Fuck Katie's pussy. Fill her belly."

"AAHhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

"UUuoooooooooooooo!" The moans are simultaneous as they orgasm together, Kate, true to her brag of muliple orgasm, the bed springs singing their glory. I am content and I drift off.

I awake from slumber and discover my husband playing with my naked ass. We are covered with a layer of bedding.

I look over his shoulder and do not see Kate.

"Where is Kate?"

"We showered and she left a few minutes ago." He answers.

I can feel his cock poking me and as he is stroking my ass I'm sure he is looking for a little more pussy. I am the only one available it seems. The damn pill suddenly gives the man his money's worth if the pussy is available and willing. I teeter on the verge of declining. I finally decided to give him what he desires and maneuver my ass while lifting my right leg. He maneuvers a bit and I help him enter me. His rhythm is slow but his cock stays deep.

"I suppose, since Katie lives close, you two will want to get together occasionally?"

"She is inclined to do so, but of course she wants you to agree." He replies.

"It doesn't sound like I have a choice." I accuse.

"You know I would never do anything like that. Haven't I been fateful all these years?"

"Yes, of course. I am just pulling your chain."

Like I have done numerous times in the past, I lay there with my left arm tucked under my head and let Press have at me. I have enjoyed the day but at present I have no desire to participate or orgasm. I may not feel the urge for months, so why not let him screw Kate if she is agreeable and as long as I am present or have knowledge of them meeting.

Momstheboss
Momstheboss
3,101 Followers