I Asked for Humiliation

Story Info
A story of feminization, strap on, humiliation and more.
1k words
4.06
90.9k
55
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've been into cross dressing for a long time. I recently got into sissy hypnosis. It was a bad thing to get into. It started out wearing panties and fantasizing about femdom. The more I watched, the more I wanted to be feminine, the more I wanted to be dominated by cock. It happened so fast. All my money spent on girl stuff. Clothes, make-up, heels, hair removal. I hid it for a while. I decided to reveal my cd side to my gf. I got all dolled up, and revealed myself to her. Thigh high boots, frilly maid dress, long curly wig, and some make-up. She took it really well. She was excited. She helped me with eyeliner and mascara. I went from semi pass. To a slutty bimbo maid. I loved it. We talked about fantasies. I showed her some toys. She loved fucking my ass with a huge dildo. She liked it to hurt. Fist fucking me until I screamed. I'll never forget when she surprised me with a strap on.

She had me shower and get dressed, while she had some drinks. I came out of the bathroom to her sitting in the kitchen wearing a big black strap on dildo. She got up and started kissing me. I tried to touch her new cock. She ordered me to keep my hands at my side. She sat back down. Told me to crawl to her. Grabing my head she pulled my mouth to her cock. Told me to lick it up n down. On all fours. Both of her hands lifting my head into position. She shoves her cock to the back of my throat and holds me there. Gagging! I struggle for breath. She lets me up. Drool dripping from my chin, trying to catch my breath. She forces me back down, and back up. Again and again. Trusting down my throat. Screaming. SUCK IT YOU WHORE! DEEP THROAT MY BIG BLACK COCK! She slaps my face leaving red cock marks.

Then tells me to bend over. SPREAD YOUR ASS CUNT. GET READY TO GET FUCKED LIKE THE BITCH YOU ARE! It had been days since I came. My cock was throbbing and my asshole begging to be fucked. My cock squirted when she slammed her manhood into my ass. I never felt so good. I threw my hips back taking as much of that huge dildo as I could. She grabbed my thighs and fucked me until I moaned. There was cum dripping off my cock. I begged DEEPER! HARDER! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! PLEASE FUCK ME! She pounded me for what felt like hours. After she was done. I just laid there shaking and moaning. I never felt more like a woman. I haven't been a man like I was since then.

One of the fantasies I told her about was public humiliation. I never actually wanted to do it, but she had different plans. It was a total surprise. She told me to dress extra slutty. I wore thigh high boots, a short mini skirt, and a leather top. Pink wig and collar, my slutty outfit was complete. She handed me a purse. Told me not to look in it and to get in the car. I totally wasn't prepared for this. She took me to the mall. We went onto Victoria's Secret. I could feel everyone staring. My face was bright red. She had me put on some stockings she bought for me. While I was in the dressing room, she fucking left me. I was ten times embarrassed frantically looking for her. Walking around the packed mall dressed like a hooker on Saturday. Everyone staring. Talk about humiliation.

I definitely got what I asked for and more. Little did I know, my humiliation had only begun. I heard a cellphone ringing in the purse I was carrying. I opened it, a cellphone and many many condoms. Hello, in my most feminine voice. It was my gf. She said to find a place to sit and relax, we were going to play a game, and she would text me instructions. I nervously sat at the nearest bench. Hard to blend in dressed this way. I didn't even have money for a cab. Checking the cellphone every few moments hoping for a text. 15 minutes go by. A guy starts hitting on me. So nervous. Not sure if he knows I was born a man. Trying to ignore him. Very persistent. Finally a text. All it reads is: go outside. I stand up and walk outside. I stand outside for a while, another text: I know what you're really into sissy slut! You wannabe a hooker? Earn $100 on your walk home, or I won't let you inside!

OMG those were just fantasies. Nothing I really wanted. I've never even been with a man before. I don't know what to do! I start to wall home. Another text: DON'T WORRY SLUT...I PUT AN AD ON CL. YOU'LL HAVE PLENTY OF CUSTOMERS. THEY KNOW EXACTLY WHERE TO FIND YOU. $10 for a blow job. Good luck slut!

Cars started circling. I could tell they were checking me out. The first car pulled up slowly. He didn't beat around the bush. $10 bj? He said. I said. I guess. It took him a while to get me into the car. I think the real reason I got in was a truck with 3 guys pulled up real close. He pulled his cock out, grabbed my hand and put it on his thick meat. It felt good. Warm, hard, thick, delicious, I want to suck, I thought. I dove on his cock like it was my last meal. All the way to his balls. His cock was big, but that big black strap on prepared my throat for anything. He came so quick. I kept sucking and sucking. Swallowing every drop. He stopped me eventually. He kicked me out of his car without paying. Make-up a mess. Face covered in cum. How was I going to get anyone else to stop?