I Ate Her Creampie, and It Was Good

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While I was eating the come from her pussy, Chris was nibbling on her tits and she was playfully stroking and touching his cock. She had the coolest look of satisfaction on her face. I imagine she was at that moment savoring how it felt to be served by two studs like some sort of sex goddess. This was good.

We have not talked about this encounter since it happened. Everybody fell asleep in each other's arms and when I woke up the next morning, Chris was fully dressed, shooting his load down my naked wife Rhonda's throat and was heading out the door. He kissed her passionately on the lips, and I felt an odd sort of power and satisfaction from it. As soon as I heard the door close, I grabbed her back to the improvised bed and kissed her on the lips so I could taste the sex on her mouth. It was good.

I am going to wait a little while, and then set up another romp with Chris. I'll let you know how it goes. In the meantime, I am out looking for the next man to give her body to - hopefully it will become our fun little night out where we go shopping for a man to bring home so I can watch her come as he fucks the shit out of her. Then the payoff for me, where I drink his hot man-seed out of her well fucked hole. I just cannot wait!

Until then, stay tuned.

12