I Awoke

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lets go and be comfortable". Our hands met and we moved up the stairs to the bedroom.

How do you undress in front of a young woman? I was suddenly aware that I'm not 20 any more and that's probably didn't have the body she was use to. I stripped off by the side of the bed, she had already dropped the robe and slid under the covers. Naked and in bed with her made me feel really good. Her skin was so soft and delicious to kiss and stroke, I made her giggle by touching and kissing in sensitive places over her body. I used my hands to massage her neck and shoulders This brought sighs of pleasure. I tickled down her back bringing giggles and shakes. She slid a leg between mine pushing her body into me. My hip was nestled into her belly. Her boobs squashed into my chest. I felt enveloped by the warmth of this woman and kissed the top of her head. Time was standing still, I wished we could stay like this for ever.

Her nails started to tickle at my side with little scrapes. Slowly she moved the centre of attention towards my erect hard cock. She teased me, going away then approaching closer circling then away again. I held out, not asking or begging, just enjoying and waiting. It happened, her hand found it and slowly wrapped around my cock and squeezed, each finger individually tapped up and down like playing the flute. This angel really had me in her grasp now, in all senses and ways. Her thumb rolled over the head spreading my precum. Two fingers rolled around then nail scraped over me. I had the advantage of age now. In my teens I would have exploded all over us by now, but I could just lie back and enjoy all the feelings she was building with such tender touches. I placed my hand under her breast seeking the nipple. Then taking it in a pincer action I rolled and squeezed it in time to her hand movements. She use two hand on me now, her thumbs fingers sliding all the way from the base to my tip little motions squeezes rolls scraps.

She moved and taking her breast in her hand and rubbed the nipple all over the head of my cock. I was wet with my pre-cum and using this a lubrication she slide back and fore then round and round. It felt wonderful and she didn't stop. I moaned 'oh yes' she made me moan again and again. More circling and sliding around and then up and down. I was close to a sensory overload.

One small movement and soft lips slipped over the tip of my cock. Teeth did an dance on the tip and then she swirled her tongue around and across the tip. I levitated off the bed.

"Oh yes yes yes I'm coming" I panted. She didn't stop until I finished and then followed me when I collapsed back on the mattress placing light little kisses on the tip. I couldn't speak or move my climax had drained me.

"Was that good then" she said.

"I can't speak or move" I replied. She tickled my balls and reached up and kissed me. When she had resumed her previous position leg wrapped around my leg and breast in my chest.

I said "That was fantastic I've never come like that before. I can believe it. I'm drained"

"Hee hee thought I'd make it good for you." We stayed like that for ages, but slowly my strength returned.

"Well its time to get my revenge on you"

I slid out from underneath and rolled her onto her back and started kissing her again. I rested my hand by her sides and taking my weight, I kissed down her neck across a shoulder and down the valley of her breasts round underneath and up to her nipple then across to the other. Then with a tickle of her ribs underneath her breasts. I shifted my mouth around her belly button circling with my tongue and flicking the ring, then onwards towards the pubic hair on her mound of Venus. I gently stroked her hair pulling it with my lips then blowing down through it. Her natural perfume was intoxicating. I found the outer petals of her flower open and very very wet. My tongue traced her outer lips sliding in her juices. Then I covered the lips and folds with lots of kisses close

together all the way up to her clitoris which was still covered. A few kisses and tongue wriggles and I had it in my mouth. She moaned, I and carried on with long tongue movements from the bottom to very sensitive little button, a swirl or two around and down the other side, then back up between her lips. The flavour and smell was womanly and delicious, I loved it, couldn't get close enough or taste enough. I worked hard with soft kisses, long strokes and short strokes and swirls and wriggles of my tongue. Her breathing became shorter and I hoped she wasn't far away from her climax. I pushed my thumb into pussy in a corkscrew motion and kept rolling round. With my other hand I found her hard nipple and squeezed it between thumb and finger in time to my thumb in her pussy.

She squealed, cried out and moaned. Her lower body rose off the bed becoming stiff and locked with strength generated by her climax, breathing hard and moaning. I stayed with her kept everything to the rhythm we had built up And then it was over her climax subsided she settled back into the bed. My face was a wash with her sweet juice. I let her settled. Kissing her gently I sucked the skin just at the junction between her pussy and thigh, pulling the skin in and leaving a little mark behind. Then wiping my face on the sheet I slowly manoeuvred to lie along side. She looked so at peace with everything, I smiled and hugged into her.

"What did you just do to me" she asked.

"Made a beautiful girl climax I think" I replied. She sighed.

"Mmm yes you did and how" My ego, if not having grown enough over the last few hours was now in danger of exploding. Kisses started to be exchanged again just soft short ones. Not long enough or passionate but sufficient to keep the lust alive between us. Neither of us was going anywhere soon.

Sleeping with someone new can be a difficult time, do they move around a lot, bounce about, grind their teeth, fart, but worst of all snore. That first night we slept totally peacefully. I haven't felt so contented satisfied or sedated for years.

So that's how it started. Did I want more of her? Uncomplicated sex with a young women, a bit on the side. An affair. I needed time to think.

12