I Awoke Tied...A Short Story

Story Info
I was owned hard against my will, but I loved it
942 words
3.77
87.7k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
His_bitch
His_bitch
85 Followers

I awoke tied; face down on my bed. My hands were tied together, straight above my head, my legs far apart to either side of the end of the bed. I couldn't even wiggle. Around my neck was a belt but it wasn't tight, yet. My body was sore, like I'd been to boot camp. I was tied so tight I couldn't move my neck to see much of the room except my very secure head board and a picture of my loving boyfriend, Chris, which sat on my side of the bed.

He walked into the room, but I couldn't see where he stood. My heart was racing yet I tried to remain calm, whatever he had planned was going to happen and freaking out would only make it worse for me and probably better for him. Without moving within my sight I felt him move onto the bed between my legs. I was shaking now. I had to keep it together.

He grazed my skin along my back so gently; my fear and heightened senses made it feel so intense, I let out a moan. He softly ran his hands along my naked body, bringing me almost to the point of orgasm then he abruptly stopped. The pause was just as intense because I didn't know what would happen next or where on my body. It seemed to last forever. Finally he ended the silence with a slap on my ass.

"Ooohhh God!" I let out, which was followed by another slap to my other cheek. I kept quite by yelling into the pillow. His hands caressed over my back and around to my tits. His rough, strong hands grabbed my small breasts and squeezed hard enough to hurt but soft enough not to bruise. I let out a gasp before catching it and keeping it to myself as he grabbed each of my nipples and pinched hard. I thought I couldn't take anymore as he began to twist harder, but just before I let out a huge scream he released his grip and glided his hands back down my body, over my sensitive stomach and across the outside of my, now very wet, pussy.

His 2 fingers found their way into me, pushing past my soaked lips and into my tight pussy. I arched my back, trying to take his fingers in without hurting. My pussy stretched to accommodate him. As he finger fucked me I adjusted to his presence and began to enjoy it. I pushed back against his hands as much as I could, it felt so good, but again, just as I reached an orgasm he changed it up again. He pulled out his fingers and rammed in his cock deep into my pussy, pushing just past the back. Filling me like never before, pure penetration.

I couldn't think, or move, all I could do was take his cock. He fucked me hard, slapping my ass every few thrusts. I thought I would tear in half. I could feel every thrust, every inch. Just as I had before, I started to enjoy it; he reached around and pinched my nipple hard. And just when I thought it would get pinched off, I came with such force that I tore my restraints into my wrists. But I didn't care; I just kept coming and coming.

I lay there motionless, thinking it was over. But it wasn't. He pulled out his cock and rubbed my pussy juices all over my asshole. I realized was he was doing and began to struggle hard, begging him not too. I couldn't take it in the ass. But he grabbed the belt strap around my neck and pulled it a tight. I could barely breathe but I wasn't going to die, he pulled me back with the strap and positioned himself again at my ass.

My heart was pounding from fear; I could hear it in my ears, probably due to the belt choking me. He got my ass soaked with pussy juice then started to push in the head. Slowly, but forcefully he entered me. More and more of his head pushed past my resistance. As much as I tried to relax to accommodate him I was too scared and my body was trying to keep him out no matter what. His head finally popped in, and with that he thrust deep into me.

I tensed up hard and screamed. The belt loosed as he used both hands to grab my hips, he held me tight as he kept his cock deep inside of me, waiting for me to adjust to his intrusion. I was shaking and whimpering as he began to pump his dick in and out of me, slowly at first. He built up speed and by the time he was fucking my ass hard I was again enjoying it.

I did my best against my restraints to push back against his cock to take more; I loved feeling him own me deep. The harder he went the more I wanted, I was insatiable. I couldn't come enough; I thought I'd take it all night. Just as I came my hardest ever, shaking and screaming, he pulled out and came all over my back. His warm cum filled my back.

I thought it was over, he cleaned my back, and untied me. I turned around to see who had done this to me. It was a very familiar face.

"Chris?!" I threw my arms around him and kissed him. We got into the shower together and I sucked him off till he came again, all over my face.

His_bitch
His_bitch
85 Followers