I Became a Gangbang Cock Whore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke at 10 and at first thought I'd dreamt the events of the previous night, until I put my fingers down and explored my puffy, swollen labia and slipping a couple of fingers inside, I felt slippery wetness of the many loads of cum which had filled me. After a long soak in the bath to help me wake up I put on my bikini and headed for the pool, certain that everyone would be able to guess what a slut I'd been. However, no one gave me a second glance.

Lying back and pretending to read a book, I relived the events of the night and surprisingly, felt no guilt at all. Not only that, I had to accept that although I loved Tim, I would no longer be sexually faithful to him and would have to be gangbang whore for the rest of my life.

Tim turned up at the pool at 2. Like a little boy, he was full of his adventures marooned on the island then shortly after Joe came on duty.

"I say Joe." Tim said, "Thanks for looking after Jane last night. She says she really enjoyed herself."

"That's OK Mr Tim. I enjoyed it as well" and he turned to me "Fiesta is on all week if you want to go again Miss Jane."

"I'd like that Joe. So long as it's as good as last night."

He smiled "Oh. I'm sure we can arrange something even better. Mr Tim might want to go fishing again eh?"

Later, I saw Joe slip something into my handbag and when I looked later in the room it turned out to be a DVD. The note attached read '2 way mirrors Miss Jane!'

12