I Became an Exhibitionist Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No more flashing opportunities presented themselves then until the spring, unless you count an attendance at a rather more formal (and boring) Cricket Club Dinner at which the annual awards were handed out, I wore my black strappy dress with the low back and managed a slipped shoulder strap whilst dancing with the club President, who said "My dear, you seem to be having trouble with your dress". I told him it was no trouble at all! We were invited to a Christmas party by a colleague of Dave's and I selected my "Corfu" dress, I was a great success, especially when after a dance, I sat down on the floor and my skirt rode up.

The spring bank holiday was particularly good weather that year, so we went to Lechlade and parked by the river, in that big park. There were people in boats and having picnics. We had a super day, sightseeing and browsing in the local shops. We decided to hire a rowing boat for an hour and off we went upstream. I was wearing a white blouse and a new white wrap over mini skirt. (Dave does like easy access at all times). My husband is not the best rower in the world and I was laughing at his efforts. He suggested that as I was so critical, I should have a go, so we began to swap places. The boat rocked terribly as we did so, I just knew that we were going to end up in the water. But no, we managed to change over without mishap. I sat down to row and Dave, of all people started to give me advice! "Brace your feet against the ribs of the boat, pull the oars together with a smooth action." Such things as this. Then he said "spread your knees a little." I complained that it wasn't comfortable that way, but he said it improved the view as my skirt parted a bit.

We went down to the lock and found a quiet spot for a kiss and cuddle, then we noticed the time and had to get back or we would be overdue. Dave started to row back in bit of hurry and it was hilarious, the more he rushed the more he made a mess of it. He was "catching crabs" i.e. missing his stroke every now and then and causing a splash. Once he accidentally splashed another boat with some lads in it. They objected and splashed back, soon a full scale splashing contest was on the go. When the lads realised that I was not wearing a bra, I became prime target, although they still had the occasional go at Dave to keep him at bay. When we got back to the boatyard, we looked as though we had been in the river instead of on it. We still had to walk round the road and over the bridge to get back to the car. My hair was streaming (Dave never had much anyway) and our clothes were sticking to us. On the way home I stripped off in the car to dry off, and Dave took off his shirt. I think we must have looked like a couple of nudists on a day out!

We had a lot more adventures during that summer, we booked a caravan for a long weekend at a place called Abersoch on the Lleyn peninsular in North Wales, it belonged to a friend of a friend etc. We travelled up on Friday morning from our home in Warwickshire, arriving just after lunch. The caravan was huge, a mobile home really, it was on the main road into the camp and only about the third van after the entrance. We quickly made ourselves at home and unpacked. There was everything you could need and I couldn't get over how big the lounge/diner was. We spent the afternoon walking in the dunes which separated the camp from the sea. I hadn't brought any of my posh dresses as we weren't likely to have the opportunity to use any of them; it was after all a camping weekend. We walked into the village in the evening for a pub meal. I wore a new denim button through mini skirt and a blue short sleeved blouse. I put on a small pair of lace panties, little more than a G string really. Dave suggested that I might be "more comfortable" without them, I said I would see how I felt later - and kept them on. In the pub there was a good crowd of holidaymakers enjoying their last night of a week away. They were mostly from the Liverpool area and were very friendly and (later) noisy, singing to the Karaoke machine.

Those with children left to get them to bed and we moved over to join a group from Bootle. One girl spoke with the strongest scouse accent you have ever heard, her name was Dinah, she was very attractive and vivacious, she had long black curly hair and the most beautiful black complexion. Their party were all couples, so it felt quite natural for us to join them, in fact they insisted. Everyone had to take their turn with the singing and Dave whispered to me "are you going to do your "Tina" number"? I had often danced to it and sang it at home but never tried singing it in public.

I said "I suppose so, it is my favourite number". He then said "you'll have to show a bit of tit and leg to do Tina Turner justice" So whilst the others were each taking their turn, I thought about how I was going to manage. It did help when one of the lads made a complete cock up of his song; everybody laughed and enjoyed it but did not ridicule him. Dave got up and sang "Wonderwall" the Oasis song he was surprisingly good, I had never heard him sing anything properly before.

Then it was Dinah's turn she gave a lively rendition of "River Deep Mountain high" and she moved very sexily too. She had on a button through strappy summer dress the lower few buttons of the skirt were undone. As she moved and danced to the number she also undid the top two buttons of the bodice, she was braless and this allowed her ample cleavage to come into view. We all loved it and applauded loudly when she finished by sinking to the floor and leaning forward as a treat for the lads. Then it was my turn, I had to follow that! I asked for "Simply the best," and whilst the operator was sorting out the correct backing track, I stood with my back to the audience. I pulled my blouse out of my skirt and undid all the buttons except the one level with my nipples. I then undid two of the five buttons on my skirt.

As the intro started, I put my arms above my head, mike in one hand and wiggled my bum in what I hoped was a sexy way. I then turned and faced them; a roar of approval met me when they saw what I had done. One difficulty I had not thought about was holding the mike to my lips and dancing at the same time. Part of my "routine" with this song was to raise both arms above my head at one point. Singing into the mike, meant that I could only do this with one arm, this meant that the gap in the blouse moved sideways revealing a flash of breast. Of course I expected to give a glimpse of my panties as I moved my hips from side to side. I decided to go for it in a big way and jumped high in the air and spread my legs briefly, as I came back down my blouse came up and for a split second my breasts were fully on view. Having seen the reception given to Dinah when she finished on the floor, I decided to do the same, finishing in as near the splits as I could manage, with one leg outstretched and the other tucked under my bum. As I did so, a button popped from my skirt, then they could all see exactly how brief were my panties. The white lace was darkened by my pubes showing through. The applause was great and I loved it!

Someone suggested a duet with Dinah and me taking the stage. This was passed almost unanimously, (two votes against) so Dinah and I had to decide what to sing. Someone suggested a slow song, "The power of love" the Jennifer Rush song. We started the song straight, then we put an arm round each other and when the lyrics came to "I'm your lady". Dinah the turned her back and looking over her shoulder sang to the crowd those very words and put her hand up inside my blouse and cupped my breast. The watchers went wild, whistling and calling for more. She laughed and we turned around, so my back was to the audience, with my free hand I reached down and undid a couple of the buttons of her skirt, she looked at me and nodded so I undid a couple more until only three or four were left fastened right up to the top of her dress. Dinah had done up the top buttons that she had undone during her own song. We then turned again so I was facing the audience she lowered her hand and undid both the buttons left on my denim skirt so it dropped to the floor. I was left with just my blouse and tiny panties on. Dinah let go of me and undid all but the very top button of her own dress and we finished the number side by side an arm around each other's waist. I pulled one side of her dress to her hip and showed all who cared to look, her black panties. We finished the song to a wall of noise from the Bootle mob. I picked up my skirt and put it back on but there didn't seem a lot of point in trying to button past the button that had come off so I sat down back in my seat with two buttons done up and my panties on show.

We found that Dinah and her partner, Jim were staying another night so as we got up to leave to go back to the caravan site, we arranged to meet again the next day. Dave stopped me in the door of the pub and asked me to give him my panties, so the devil being in me, I stood in the lighted door way of the pub lifted one leg slipped them down and stuffed them in his top pocket and wished everyone good night. On the way back along the road, as soon as we were away from the street lights he reached and undid the lower of the two buttons of the skirt, leaving only the one at the waistband holding the skirt up. As we walked there was a bit of breeze blowing, enough to waft the edges of my blouse, my nipples had been hard all evening and now I could feel the breeze on them it was very exciting. The footpath disappeared as we got near the caravan park and we had to walk on the road facing the occasional car coming along. I felt very vulnerable but excited with only two buttons fastened on my whole outfit. Naturally enough there were a couple of times when a gust of wind lifting my blouse coincided with the passing of traffic. A couple of them tooted and waved. The skirt also fluttered a bit in the wind but being of a heavier material, not as much. We made love as soon as we got into the caravan.

It was about 5.00am when Dave woke me up and said "Come on, time for a morning skinny dip" the sun was just coming over the headland as we found a spot with and old wreck of a boat lying on the sand. It was the most beautiful sandy beach that seemed to go on for miles. We had taken our costumes in case there were a lot of people about, but there were none. I wrapped a towel round myself and headed for the water, I dropped the towel at the water's edge and ran straight into the water, I am normally very slow going in, but this time there was no messing about - straight in. If you have never swum in the nude, then you must, it is the most sensational feeling. Complete freedom and some how I felt more athletic,

I have always been a reasonably good swimmer any way, but naked and with Dave also naked, - I find it very difficult to describe the urge to fully exploit my diving and swimming skills. Dave had in mind exploiting another skill at which he is quite good, and approached me with an erection (that he managed that in the cold water serves as an illustration of how "hot" he was). It was a quite successful coupling, but not one of the best. After a bit more swimming, we made our way back the caravan for a hearty breakfast. We then did a bit of sight seeing and visited Caernarfon, had lunch and looked around the shops. I spotted a lacy dress with a collar and long sleeves, it was button through and on me it was quite short. It wasn't completely see through although in the shop lighting, which wasn't very good I could see the outline of my panties and my nipples stood out and the material darkened a little around them. I bought it. Dave was having a look through a "bargain box" and made a purchase, but I didn't see what it was.

We went back to the car, and I showed Dave my new dress, he insisted that I try it on for him. I had to get changed in the back of the car. I stood outside the car and twirled for him; he was very impressed and told me he hoped that I would keep it on until we got back to the camp. We then wandered along the high street and I caught site of my reflection in a shop window, when the sun was behind me you could see the outline of my body through the dress and my panties were VERY visible. My breasts also were to a lesser degree. The cut of the dress was loose, and hung in folds, which preserved a little modesty, (but not much).

It came to the time that we had to make a move back to the caravan site, and as we got in the car Dave said "let's have those panties off then, you won't be needing them until we get back". I sighed but indulged him after all I do love him and he is the best bloke I have ever met. As we turned in to the gate we went by the shop and I said we needed some milk. Dave stopped the car and said "off you go then."

"But, Dave--" I said "I don't have any panties on",

"Go-on, the shop's almost empty you can be very quick" he replied. I felt very vulnerable I can tell you, stepping into that self service shop with only the dress clothing me. But I do have to say that the vulnerability does excite me. The girl behind the till was having an argument with another customer about her bill, I just put the correct money on the table and ran out of the shop - the car had gone! I looked up and saw Dave letting himself in to the caravan, fifty yards away. I ran all the way, Dave came out of the door with his camera and took a picture of me, running clutching a litre of milk to my chest. I hit him over the head with it and the very thin plastic split and covered him in milk. Jolly well served him right.

We had arranged to meet Jim and Dinah and drive into the country to find a place for a meal. What could we wear, we didn't have any really good stuff with us, I settled on the best sundress I had with me and Dave luckily had a reasonable shirt and slacks. We felt a little under dressed when we saw the others, Jim had on a lightweight suit, whilst Dinah was wearing a black slip type dress and a little bolero jacket with a sparkly decoration. They were great about it, saying that we weren't to know that we would meet and have a dinner date. My dress was slim fitting with a slightly flared skirt which was about mid thigh in length. It had thin shoulder straps and was laced up the back. We went in their car, a nice BMW with leather seats; they obviously were not short of a few bob.

We drove to another village about fifteen miles away and found a little Italian restaurant; we were shown to a table which was in the window. Dinah slipped off her jacket and revealed the true nature of her dress, it was an underslip! She laughed when she saw me looking and said "we like to play games and live a little dangerously - and you do to - don't you?" I had to admit that we did. The meal was a great success, as Jim was driving; he restricted himself to a couple of glasses of wine, not so Dinah or the rest of us. The three of us had three bottles of wine almost to ourselves. As tongues were loosened, we told them of some of our escapades and they told us of some of theirs.

The one that sticks in my mind was one day, they walked to the top of a local hill and found one of those survey pedestal things on the top, and it apparently was the highest hill for miles. Dinah climbed on top of it whilst Jim filmed her with the video camera, Jim asked to show a bit of leg and she lifted her skirt, he said, "a bit more," so she pulled the dress right up and over her head and stood there in just her panties, waving the dress above her. The wind snatched the dress from her grasp and it blew away! There was no way they could catch it, so she had to borrow Jim's tee shirt for the two mile walk back to the car.

As the meal went on, it became clear that we shared a liking for the spice of exhibitionism. "Are you wearing anything under the dress?" Dave asked Dinah very directly, he must have been emboldened by the wine.

"Why don't you find out" she said "or perhaps after last night, you might like Paula to find out for you?" As we were sitting next to each other, all I had to do was to feel through the material. I found what I thought to be the bow of tie side panties, and asked her if this was the case. "Yes" she said "would you be kind enough to undo them for me?" I was a little shocked, but was sozzled enough to say I would try. However the hem of the slip was too tight around her legs and I couldn't reach. "I have a solution" she said and with both hands gripped the material and ripped it up as far as her hip! The sound of the slip tearing was very erotic. "There, I am sure you can reach now" she said. And I could, one pull at the tie and the side of her panties fell away. "Don't worry about the other side, they will drop off when I stand up" Dinah whispered to me. With that, she stood up took a pace from the table shook her hips and her panties fell to her ankles. Nobody bothered to pick them up and they lay there on the floor.

"Paula often goes without pants" offered Dave, "and tonight is no exception" I said in a low voice. Dinah regained her seat next to me put one arm round my shoulders and rubbed my breast through my dress and said "now then what can we do to make you a little more comfortable?" It felt very strange but not unpleasant to have another woman feeling my breast. Her hand slipped off my shoulders and began to unlace my dress down the back. Not only did she undo the lace she actually took the lace out of the dress completely. Wrapped it round a few times and made it into a "necklace" and popped it over my head. Dave said "I think we are being watched" I supposed he meant the Head Waiter would come over any minute and throw us out. But I had forgotten that our table was in the window. Dinah and I had our backs to it and it seemed that someone was taking an interest in our activities from outside. Whilst I was sitting still my shoulder straps stayed in place, but I had the feeling that if I moved there was a distinct possibility of the straps leaving my shoulders very quickly.

We had a brandy each (except Jim) to finish off and Jim paid the bill. As I stood up to leave the table my dress nearly parted company with me, I had to bend forward to stand up and one strap fell off my shoulder directly, but I caught it and pushed it back. "Spoilsport" said Jim "I was looking forward to that"

"Perhaps later" I found myself saying.

Dave, Dinah and I all sat in the back while Jim drove us back to Abersoch. Dinah sat in the middle and wiggled her hips against both of us. She took our hands and drew them together in her lap and the three of us held hands together. I felt a movement and felt, rather than saw, her finger scraping her pubes through the material of her slip, her breathing quickened and she said to Dave "you do it, now, quickly" He looked at me, she still had a firm hold on my hand, I gave a small nod although I wasn't entirely sure what I wanted him to do. So he began to massage her pubic area with the flat of his hand, she writhed about and then moved her hand and put it on my thigh and moved towards the top of my leg, she quickly found my clitoris at it was a feeling I had never had before, I wasn't sure that I was enjoying it, but sure as hell I did not want it to stop! "Use your fingers, use your fingers" she gasped. Now if Dave has a speciality, it is the use of his fingers. It was almost surreal watching my husband bring off another woman whilst she did the same to me! I caught sight of Jim in the driver's mirror and he was grinning from ear to ear, his white teeth shining against his black face.

We got back to the caravan having recovered our composure, Dave and I invited them in, Jim said "Right I haven't had a drink all night so I've some catching up to do". He was great, he broke any awkwardness there might have been by telling us some really brilliant jokes (I can never remember them the next day). Dave suggested a game of strip poker, we had rapidly to make sure that we had we had the same number of items to discard I had my dress and my shoes, Dave handed me a cardigan - A cardigan of all things! making four, Dinah had her dress and jacket plus her shoes - four. The lads stripped off their shoes and shirts leaving their trousers, jockey and socks. This was going to be a short game. The loser would have to pay a forfeit decided by the others. Jim lost the first hand and Dave lost the second, I don't think they were trying too hard. I lost the next two, which took care of my cardigan and one shoe. My dress was still unfastened and it kept slipping off my shoulder. Dinah lost a couple of hands. Soon, I only had on my dress, both the men were in their underpants and Dinah had just her slip left.