I Became an Exhibitionist Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From the bulge in Jim's jocks it seems that what they say about black men could well be true, we were all just one hand from finding out. Dave wasn't so bad in that department either. I looked at Dinah and shrugged, she gave an infectious giggle and Dave dealt the cards. I have an Ace and a nine, it could hardly have been better, Jim had seventeen, Dave, eighteen. It all hinged on Dinah's hand whether Jim stripped or she did. Eleven! She had stuck at eleven! "OK off with the dress!" called Dave,

"Come here woman, let me help you with that", said Jim. She swayed over to him, "let's do this in style" he said, she thrust her hip in his face, he gripped the satin either side of the tear she had made in it herself and tore it all the way up to her armpit. He then grabbed her bodice and ripped it from neckline to hem, she turned and he ripped up the other side and then down the back, it just fell to the floor.

Dinah laughed at our astonished faces as we stared at her beautiful body. "Whenever I wear a slip like this it invariably ends up with it getting ripped off." she said, "Now what about that forfeit?" Dave said "run round the outside of the caravan, in the nude" (We had told them about the party when Cas had raced down the road with Bill).

Jim said, "we can do better than that" let's all of us race round the site. So we stripped off what was left of our clothing, I had a quick check and decided Dave compared well in a certain area. A route was decided upon, we were to stay within the bounds of the site and certain points had to be visited. Off we went, the men having their own private race. We girls were competing against each other. It was just about midnight and a few cars were still coming on to the site, occasionally we had to dodge quickly behind a caravan when a car when past. I don't know who had the biggest disadvantage Dinah with her black body against the light coloured vans or me with my white body in the moonlight.

Dinah and I arrived back at our caravan at the same time only to find the door locked and two grinning faces in the window. As I had said, our van was just inside the main gate and every car that came into the site had to come past us. we were out there for what seemed an age but it was only about 10 minutes. They finally let us back in and hugged each of us in turn, their erections pushing at our bellies. It was obvious they had to stay the night, so we made up a big bed on the floor with all the mattresses and bed clothing and all got in together. Dinah kissed me goodnight and turned to face Jim and we each made love to our own partner.

In the middle of the night I got up to got to the loo, when I got back I found that Dinah had rolled over and was now cuddling Dave, I got into the gap and snuggled up to Jim. When it was light, we woke and grinned at each other, I had a quick feel of Jim's tackle and he mine, I didn't feel guilty about it as Dave was doing exactly the same with Dinah.

We all had a cup of tea and breakfast, and discussed what we had planned to do. Jim said he would go back to their digs as they had to be out this morning and bring their stuff and some clothes for Dinah, (although she had come prepared with a coat in the car). While he was gone, Dinah told us that Jim was in the clothing business with a small factory making clothes for chain stores. "Do you have to go back today then?" said Dave,

"I suppose if we got back by about 10 o'clock on Monday it would be OK" said Dinah.

"If Jim agrees would you like to stay another night?" I asked.

"Would I?" she said, "I have looked for another couple like you for ages". Jim agreed instantly when we got back, and we started to plan our day.

I had heard of a place called "Whistling Sands" near Morfa Nefyn on the north coast of the peninsular, where as you walk on the sands they give a whistling sound. We decided to go there first and take a picnic and then head into the hills for the afternoon. Dave said to me "I would like you to wear these today" and handed me his "bargain buy" from Caernarfon. They turned out to be a pair of soft denim shorts already frayed round the edges. the edges were quite fluffy and stood out like an afro haircut. But they were far too small; the waistband didn't come within three inches of meeting at the top.

Dinah said "I have an idea", and took the necklace she had made from the leather lace up of my dress the night before, with a sharp kitchen knife, made holes down each side of the zip fly and started to lace up the shorts from the bottom. The effect was not bad, I have to admit, but my lower belly could be seen through the gaps. She also considered the crotch was too wide and made it narrower, fluffing out the material as she went to "give it a bit of body". It was a good job she did, as I felt my labia lips were in danger of popping out either side of the crotch. She then cut another two inches off the legs, which meant that the crotch was now lower than the legs.

"And this is your top." said Dave and handed me a short sleeved cropped top to show off my midriff.

"If I am going out like this, then what are you wearing" I said to Dinah, She showed me a little halter top which was more or less a triangle of white cotton with ties attached. It hung very loose and low down her back but came almost up to her neck at the front. Her skirt was a black and white check wrap over which was ankle length. the actual amount of wrap over was very small, no more than four or five inches at one side. as she took a step the whole of her leg emerged from the slit almost to panty line level. I said "I trust you are wearing nothing else....?" and pointed to her crotch, "I won't if you don't want me to" she said, and I nodded. Jim had on a tee shirt and a pair of Lycra shorts like a 100metre sprinter, which showed off his equipment to good effect. Dave wore a short sleeved shirt and shorts.

We set off in their BMW and I lay back in the sumptuous leather. Dinah was in the front with Jim and as we drove through the village she decided we needed some tomatoes for the picnic and went into a small shop. As she came out she parted her skirt for our benefit and gave us a fine view of her legs.

The beach at Morfa lived up to its reputation and whistled as we walked. It was incredible, it was lovely to walk on with bare feet and feel the sand between your toes. We swam and sunbathed for a while and then set off into the hills, as we went through Portmadoc, Dave said he would like to take some photographs of the small trains that run from there along the causeway. So we parked for a while and walked a little way along the causeway for Dave to get his picture. We had a few minutes to wait so he asked Dinah and me to stand together for a photo on the wall. When some time later I saw the picture, he had hardly got our faces in the shot, because at the moment he took the picture, a gust of wind blew Dinah's skirt right up and over our heads. This left her deeply black pubes as the main feature of the shot. It was with a struggle that we controlled the skirt back into its normal position.

Then we went into the hills. We found a super spot off the road a little way by a small stream and decided to picnic there. The tomatoes that Dinah had bought were the huge continental variety and were a lovely addition to the salad. Dave got one that was a bit soft, and complained. However, he was shown no sympathy by Dinah, so he said "you can have it back". He pulled out the bottom of her halter and stuffed it up the inside. Then he squashed it, and the juice ran down between her breasts and onto her belly. Dinah retaliated with another straight on his nose. The dampness of the juice soaked into her white top and her very prominent nipples almost poked their way through the material. Dave got a small bottle of water and emptied it over her head. I laughed, so she threw some mayonnaise at me and it went into my hair and face, we then lay on the ground grappling with each other, rolling over on the grass, she ended up on top of me and suddenly she kissed me direct on the lips, it wasn't a passionate kiss, but there was a message in it that I read loud and clear. I liked it, but was confused and I think to some extent so was Dinah. It was a spontaneous thing I think she was a surprised as I was.

Jim said, "Well now ladies are you going to break it up, or give Dave and me a bit of a show?" We sat up and both looked flushed, my shorts had ridden to one side and glistening labia was protruding from them. Dinah's nipples were enormous and sticking through the thin cotton of her top. In the struggle, my cropped top had become dislodged and a breast appeared from below. In rolling around we had lain in some sheep muck and our clothes were marked with the stains of the crushed pellets. "You can't get back in the car in that state" said Dave. "Why not swill off in the stream?" The water was cold and fresh off the mountain, we washed off our bodies but the clothing needed a proper wash. The mayonnaise only came out of my hair after a thorough soaking. Jim found a blanket in the car to protect the seats and Dinah and I rode back to the site in the rear of the car with only an occasional contribution to the boys' conversation. About half way home Dinah reached across and gave my hand a squeeze, when I looked up there were tears in her eyes and she smiled at me. It was too much; we hugged each other and sat holding hands until we arrived back at the caravan.

We knew we would have to try to forget what had happened and it came as a relief when Dave came back from the camp shop saying that he had heard there was to be an evening barbecue on the beach tonight. It was "a bring your own" type of thing so he had picked up some pork pieces and some bread and a couple of big bottles of cheap wine. It was a warm evening as we walked down to the beach, the party was in full swing by the time we got there and it was getting dark. Dinah had insisted on borrowing my lace dress, her black body looked sensational through the white lace. I was given a choice of any of her clothes in return. She had some fabulous stuff, but I settled on a white slip dress which was very thin and soft, my nipples stood out and pushed into the material so much that you could actually see the shape of my areola as well. Jim and Dinah exchanged a smile when they saw what I had chosen, "I think you need a belt with that" said Dinah, and pulled the skirt up and fastened it with a black belt. This made the outfit quite the shortest I had ever worn, as it was possible to feel my pubic hair almost without touching the slip. The effect of blousing the top meant that the deeply undercut armholes gaped a great deal and the profile of my breasts could be seen from the side, it also made the shoulder straps a good deal looser than they would normally have been.

Jim looked great bare chested with a sarong slung round his hips, in fact he lent one to Dave and it was really good to see him in something other than shorts.

Some of the others were in swimsuits and one girl was topless wearing only bikini bottoms. We put our food on the barbecue and set about opening the wine, We had forgotten a corkscrew and anything to drink out of, so Jim ran back to the van to get what we needed and Dave took charge of the cooking. There was some music playing so Dinah and I started dancing.

We danced together but did not touch each other. I was fascinated to see that her large nipples had pushed through the lace and were now outside the dress. I had constantly to pull the straps of the slip. It seemed no time at all when Jim reappeared with the bottle opener and some plastic cups. We'd had about three measures each when Dave announced that "Dinner is served" we set to with gusto. After we had eaten, we drank and danced, We danced both lively numbers and smoochy ones with our own and each other's partner. It became clear to Dinah and me that the boys had on only their sarongs and they pushed their groins into ours. Dave did the trick of slipping the shoulder straps off my shoulders and held me close after the top had slipped, but nobody took any notice now as several girls had been deprived of their tops.

Jim danced with me and rolled over the top of my slip until it was like a circular sausage around my waist. He then started to edge up the skirt at the back and my bum was immediately exposed to the night and anyone who cared to look. Dave took the hint and hoisted Dinah's dress up to her waist, back and front. We were a little way from the light of the bonfire and barbecue when Dave's prick escaped from the sarong and it pushed into Dinah's pubic hair. I went up behind her and reached between her legs to take Dave's tool in my hand, I had to bend a little to do this and the next thing Jim was behind me with his prick in his own hand. It rubbed back and forth along my labia lips and became soaked in my juices. Large warm drops of rain started to fall, but we did not stop, Dave ejaculated into my hand and I rubbed it all over Dinah's backside, Jim came soon after and shot between my legs and hit Dinah in the behind. Her bum was covered in both men's sperm, and she backed into me and spread it all over my pubes and belly.

The rains then got heavier and the temperature dropped so we decided to get back to the van. We each walked with our own partner in a cuddle. When we got back to the caravan we had to strip off our wet things and settled down on the floor drinking coffee in the heat of the gas fire. The big communal bed was set up again and we clambered in Dave made gentle love to me whilst the others lay there watching us. Dinah rolled over to me when we had finished and kissed my nipples gently then kissed me deeply on the mouth before moving over to cuddle Dave. Jim took me in his arms and I nestled my head on his chest, nibbling at his nipples. He gently ran his hands through my hair whilst putting barely discernible pressure on my head pushing me towards his belly. I looked over at Dave and saw him burying his face in Dinah's bush. I took Jim in my mouth and sucked.

The next morning, Jim and Dinah had to leave quite early in order to get back to Bootle for 10.00am. As we said goodbye to them it was an emotional time, after all we had only met them the previous Friday night yet we seemed to have so much in common. We exchanged addresses and numbers and promised to phone each other later in the week. We kissed goodbye and Dave put his arm round me as we watched their car disappear through the main gate.

"We'll have to try to see them again." Dave said as we gave a last wave at the disappearing car. "I'm pretty sure that Jim wants to fuck you."

"That would be nothing to do with you wanting to fuck Dinah I suppose!" I remarked, dug him in the ribs and laughed.