I became my girlfriend's slave

Story Info
I became my girlfriend's slave, and I love it.
1.8k words
4.19
95k
55

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/08/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My relationship took a very different turn last night, me and my girlfriend, Emma, had been together for just over a year and our sex life, while great, was pretty vanilla. That all changed last night.

For some background I am pretty small for a guy, 5 foot 6 and also pretty effeminate, keeping myself smooth shaven, even though I feel no pressure to, and my hair in a long mop. Emma is the same height as me, which is the context of many of our jokes, with long dark hair, deep brown eyes, and has a wonderful curvy body. With her boobs and ass being a handful to say the least.

I had never thought too much into femdom, except as a small fantasy. So I was shocked when Emma said to me a couple of days ago, “Babe, I’m kinda getting into a new kink, I think it could spice up our sex life if you want to try.”

My face heated up and I asked, “What kink babe?” Trying not to stutter.

“Aww babe you’re blushing!” She sat next to me and started rubbing her fingers through my hair. “Not gonna lie that will be pretty helpful considering I would be taking control.”

I closed my eyes instinctively as her fingers made my head tingle, “Y-you would?” I asked.

We spent the rest of the day talking about femdom and the things she wanted to try and the things I would try and agreed on a session for the next day, a Saturday would be much easier for us both to shave and let it last as long as we want as well since neither of us had work. We went to bed that night excited but didn’t have sex and she whispered, “Make sure you don’t cum until then babe.” Before going to sleep. This had a counterproductive effect because the moment she said those words I got harder than I ever had before, it took all my willpower not to touch myself that night.

I woke up the next day with butterflies in my stomach. We started the day normally enough, breakfast, taking turns shaving in the bath, a couple of episodes of a show we were watching. And then at 6pm my girlfriend told me to strip naked in the living room and lead me by the hand to the bedroom. She lead me to the foot of the bed and told me to kneel with my hands behind my back and not to move. Then, right in front of me, with her back to me, she peeled off all of her clothes and underwear while I watched.

She looked over her shoulder and asked. “You wanna worship my ass babe?”

“Y-yes,” I answered.

She bent her ass right in front of me face until it was an inch away, “Are you forgetting something babe?”

Then I remembered, “Yes miss,” I corrected myself.

“Good boy,” she then pushed her ass into my face and put my tongue to work. She sighed in pleasure as I dug my tongue in and around her tight hole. She pushed her ass further and further back into my face during this. I could feel my dick getting harder and harder the more I ate her ass.

When she had had enough she pulled her ass away from me, my tongue and face desperately following, and sat on the bed. She put her foot on my shoulder and gently pushed me back until I was kneeling straight again.

“You’re being such a good slave.” She told me as she looked down on my smooth, knelt over body and my raging erection. “Looks like you’re enjoying it too.”

“Yes miss,” I replied.

“Are you going to worship my feet, slave?” It wasn’t much of a question, she knew I’d obey. Plus I’ve always had a slight foot fetish, even in our vanilla sex life I’d choose positions that allowed me to kiss her feet in passing as we did it.

“Yes miss,” my hard on twitched as I said that.

Miss moved her foot from my shoulder to my face, “We’ll start with the soles first,” she commanded. I kissed and licked the entire sole top to bottom, glazing it in saliva which she then rubbing on my face, she then put her other foot to my face, giggling at how eagerly I worshipped her feet. She wiped my saliva from her second foot on my face and then said, “Awww you’re loving this,” in a cheery tone.

I smiled myself and answered with, “Yes miss I love your feet,” I kissed the top of each of her feet softly and asked, “Please may I such your toes miss?”

“Oooh someone’s getting ahead,” Miss laughed and then obliged me. I made sure to take my time sucking each toe. I made sure to make eye contact with my girlfriend as she slowly rubbed her clit as she watched me.

When I was done on the last toe she said, “I’m so wet slave, make your way up to me.”

“Yes miss,” I replied as I kissed my way up both her legs, moving closer to her as I did. I took extra time on her thighs, I always loved her soft, thick thighs. She patted my head too and slowly pulled me closer to her pussy.

Soon I was face to face with her visibly wet vagina and I didn’t need any instructions on what to do next. The moment I first tasted her juices my dick twitched again, causing me to moan into her. I then ate her out the way she liked it, circular motions around her clit and up and down the rest of the vagina. Her moaning got louder and louder as she said “Oooh, I’m cumming!”

She trembled and shook as she came but kept my face buried in her pussy, wordlessly ordering me to continue. She spasmed through what felt like an hour of me eating her out, her legs wrapped around my back and her grip on my hair getting tighter, her moans getting louder. Every so often she would pull my hair involuntarily. I was sure this when she came but she kept my face there, wanting more and more.

Eventually she unwrapped her legs from my back and let go of my hair. She sat up and took a moment of the aftershocks of her last orgasm to wear off before looking down at my rock solid dick and said, “Do you want to fuck me babe?”

I hesitated, “Are you sure miss? You did just cum a lot.”

She bent down and kissed my head. “I’m sure babe, thank you for looking out for me though.” She pulled me up into a hug.

“I’m only looking out for you,” I said. “I am your boyfriend after all and I wouldn’t want you to overexert yourself.”

“Its okay babe I’m fine, super horny but fine,” Emma reassured me as she moved back and laid on her back, her legs spread. “Now are you going to be a good slave and fuck me?”

“Yes miss,” I smiled and excitedly crawled up the bed as she beckoned me closer with her finger. I was on top of her and about to put my dick in her when she grabbed my wrist.

“Ah ah no touching your dick slave,” Miss pulled my hand to the side and lined me up with her own hand. “So hard, good boy. Now remember, don’t cum until I say you can.”

I was so horny that that was going to be a struggle but I nodded, “Yes miss.”

At that moment she put me inside of her and let me push all the way in. My girlfriend was wetter than she had ever been before so it was very easy to enter. I kept eye contact with her as I thrusted into her gently. She glanced down a little and I could see she was motioning for me to suck her breast. I smiled and moved down to suck on her hard nipple. She put a hand over my head and held me down on her boob while I was still fucking her. I could feel the sweat on the rest of her breast as she gasped and moaned at the double pleasure she was receiving.

She pulled me off her breast by the hair and a moan escaped my lips. “Enjoying that slave?” She asked, I could only moan in response before she pulled me down to suck her other nipple. When she let my head go I felt her pussy tighten. This was too much for my dick to handle without cumming.

“I’m gonna cum,” I moaned, getting closer and closer to the edge. I was more pent up than usual at this point and there was no return.

“Its okay slave, you can cum inside your Miss” she whispered lightly in my ear. That brought me over the edge and my dick felt like it was exploding. Shooting out a massive load of cum deep inside her.

I pulled out of my girlfriend and she pulled me into a cuddle next to her. All I could hear over my panting was her telling me I was a “good boy.” This made me cuddle into her tighter, we were both sweaty at this point so we pretty much stuck together. Emma was showering me in kisses which made me feel so safe and even loved.

“Whoa that was good.” I said when I could finally speak again.

“I knew you’d enjoy it.” She giggled. “Wanna do it again sometime you good good boy?”

“Yes miss.” I replied with a grin.

“We should get showered,” Miss said, “I’ve never gotten that sweaty or had a session that good.”

I nodded in agreement and we headed to the shower. Deciding to shower together, she lead me by the hand and without saying anything started washing me. I let out a small squeak when she washed my now very sensitive and sore dick and bent over against the wall without thinking as she washed my butt. She spanked me a couple of times and giggled before turning the shower head to wash herself. I interrupted he by gently grabbing the shower head and washing her all over, kissing her body at random intervals the whole time. I heard her whisper my 2 new favourite words again.

“Good boy.”

When we were done and squeaky clean, we dried ourselves off and she kissed my butt where she spanked me. It was now very hot and stung a little. When we were nice and dry she lead me back to the bed and we cuddled naked again until we fell asleep with me in her arms.